You're My Forever Girl

By fachigo

***SEQUEL*** Jay and Lonnie are finally dating each other (finally) but then an old friend/enemy of Jay gets... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
a/n
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
a/n
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
a/n
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 13

202 12 9
By fachigo

Sorry for the long wait. I was kinda wanting to perfect the chapter. Anywho here's the next chapter.

The ride in the limo was a painfully silent one. Evie was driving while Jay was in the passenger sit besides her. His fist balled so hard that his knuckles turned white and you'd think they'll burst out any minute.

Jane and Carlos were at the back equally nervous about the whole situation.

After what seemed like forever, the limo came to a stop.

"I think this is it." Evie said.

"It's definitely it." Carlos said.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go." Jay said.

"Jay wait." Jane said before Jay could move any further.

"What's wrong?" Evie asked.

"See those huge pretty flowers at the entrance? They're death lilies." Jane said

"Why are they called death lilies?" Jay asked.

"Because they'd eat anything that isn't a flower." Carlos said surprising everyone.

"How did you know that?" Jane asked surprised and impressed.

"I don't know. It just came to me." Carlos said.

"Ok so how are we going to get through?" Jay asked.

"Disguise ourselves as flowers?" Evie asked.

"Exactly." Carlos and Jane said at the same time.

"Okay, let's get some flowers from.......that bush over there." Jay said spotting a flower bush

After taking enough, with the help of Evie they were able to put it together and use it like an umbrella to get past the flowers.

It's a good thing you came with us Jane." Evie said before taking off the flower umbrella and taking in the sight of the enchanted forest.

"It's beautiful." Evie said in awe.

"Agreed." Jane said while Carlos and Jay nodded their head in agreement.

"Now how exactly are we going to find Lonnie?" Jay asked.

"Let's just look around?" Jane said.

"Well no one else seems to have an idea." Jay said.

"Ok then let's go." Evie said as they explored parts of the forest.

"This place is huge." Carlos said before he was shushed by Jay.

"Do you guys hear that?" Jay asked uncomfortably.

Jane kept staring at what seemed like a bush in front of them.

"Guys, run." Jane said before a huge giant wooden bunny hopped out of a bush.

"What do you call that thing?" Jay asked as they kept running.

"Wooden bunny." Jane stated like it was obvious.

"And it wants to eat us?" Evie asked.

"No it only eats vegies." Carlos said.

"Then why is it chasing us?" Jay asked.

"Because we got in its territory and it probably assumes we want to steal his carrots." Jane said.

"It's catching on fast. Let's split up." Jay said.

"Bad idea!" Carlos said.

"He's right we should split up." Evie said as she, Jay and Jane splitted up from Carlos.

"I told you it  was a bad idea!" Carlos exclaimed as the bunny kept chasing him.

"Hey! Scary bunny over here!" Jane called the bunny's attention and it stopped chasing Carlos and started her instead.

"Jane are you crazy?" Carlos asked scared for his girlfriend's life.

"Come get some juicy carrots here!" Jay called the bunny's attention and it chased Jay. 

Evie did the same and Carlos realizing what they were doing joined in. The bunny was hopping around in circles chasing them one after the other.

After feeling foolish enough, the bunny got angry and decided to chase Jane. Jay, Evie and Carlos were trying to get his attention but it seemed to only be interested in the fairy.

"Chase me. Dammit!" Carlos exclaimed as he kept trying to get the bunny to chase him instead.

A flash of white was seen as they watched to see a girl with white hair stand between Jane and the giant buddy.

And then she huffed and puffed and blew the bunny away.

"Are you okay?" She asked Jane.

"I'm a little shaken up but I'm fine." Jane said.

"He seemed really crossed. Did you steal his carrots?" She asked.

"No. Actually we are from Auradon. We are looking for our friend." Jane said.

Jay and Evie face palmed. But then what else were they expecting, Jane grew up in Auradon. She could trust people so easily.

"Um Jane...." Jay stated as he softly dragged Jane by her shoulders to where the rest of them were.

Carlos kept staring at the girl, feeling a sense of familiarity

"Jane you shouldn't just give any random stranger your details." Evie whispered.

"Besides we don't even know if she is working for Zevon or if she would know where Lonnie is." Jay said.

"You guys are looking for Lonnie?" The girl asked.

"What if we are?" Carlos asked.

"Don't worry. She's safe I got her out." The girl said.

"Can we trust her?" Evie whispered to the group.

"I get the feeling that we can." Carlos said.

"You know where she is? Take us there." Jay said.

"We were about to make some porridge and something called muffins. I came to fetch the ingredients." The girl said.

"Then in that case we'll help. That way you'd be faster." Evie said.

"Yeah ten hands are better than two." Jane joined in.

"Okay then. Come on." The girl said.

"I'm Evie by the way." Evie introduced.

"Jane."

"Jay."

"Carlos."

"Carlos?" The girl asked as she wondered why he seemed so familiar.

"And you are?" Jane asked.

"Bridgette."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.9K 33
(Book 2) Sequel to command me. G!p Jade
35.5K 585 59
Estelle's mom has a new boyfriend but what happens when they both end up falling in love? Spanglish Book *Currently Under Heavy Editing.*
22.5K 751 25
"I don't know much about love, but when it comes to you Nya Smith, you're my It Girl. Something about you tells me you're the one. You wanna stay fri...
208K 6K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...