Brothers (Part 1)

By jesse_fanficmama

A NANBAKA OC INSERT FANFIC!! Jinx Inmate Number 33 at Nanba Prison, Japan Building 13, Cell 13 Nationality: B... More

Chapter 1 - Little Jinx
Chapter 2 - First Breakout
Chapter 3 - Only Need One
Chapter 4 - Cell Chatter
Chapter 5 - You're a What?
Chapter 6 - Shackles
Chapter 7 - Day in the Life of Inmates
Chapter 8 - Bullies
Chapter 9 - Challenge the Crown
Chapter 11 - Way to Make It Fun
Chapter 12 - New Year's Tournament Begins!
Chapter 13 - Pound It!
Chapter 14 - Tells
Chapter 15 - Nico's Special Move
Chapter 16 - One Sad Actor
Chapter 17 - Rivals
Chapter 18 - Raging Fire
Chapter 19 - Blades
Chapter 20 - Aftermath
Chapter 21 - Check Up
Chapter 22 - Lesson on Nanba
Chapter 23 - Hide & Evade
Chapter 24 - Back to Normal
Chapter 25 - Enjoy a Meal
Chapter 26 - Games
Chapter 27 - Build it Together
Chapter 28 - Still Kids
Chapter 29 - Fright in the Night
Chapter 30 - Escape for Real

Chapter 10 - Ninja Technique

2.9K 70 0
By jesse_fanficmama

Jyugo: "Hey, there any particular reason why you're following me around? Cause I thought we were having a contest here."

Tsukumo: "It is the shinobi way to act as a shadow. Get it? I'm shadowing you."

Jyugo: "Okay...? Is this how you always escape? Just follow somebody who can handle all the hard parts?"

Tsukumo: "Hmph... I can handle the hard parts. But I've no cause to show my hand just yet."

He sighed.

Jyugo: "Fine. But why are you four here too?"

Uno, Rock and Nico followed them. Nico carried me on his back.

Rock: "Cause you're having a contest."

Uno: "If you want to fairly determine who the best escape artist is, you're gonna need judges."

Nico: "I wanna see some ninjitsu! Also, we're trying to get Jinx used to the new guy."

I nodded. It wasn't long before we all came to our first locked door.

Uno: "Look at that, they switched out the lock again."

Rock: "So they did."

Nico: "Looks fancy."

Jinx: "Can you do it, Jyugo?"

He smiled.

Jyugo: "Course I can."

He bends down and messes with it until it unlocks.

Uno: "They shouldn't have bothered."

We keep walking until I smell something.

Jinx: "Everyone stop! Another laser trap."

Uno pulled out a playing card and threw it. This time, it disintegrated when it hit the ground.

Uno: "Step cautiously or else you'll end up like that card."

I turned my head to Jyugo. He winked at me, and I smiled, getting the message. I smelled the air until I caught the scent of guard. I subtly point to the spot on the wall. He feels around, presses a spot and a keypad pops out. He unlocks it and gives us a thumbs up.

Nico: "Woah! How did you know where that was?"

Rock: "Nice work."

We kept going until I hear footsteps coming from ahead.

Jinx: "Jyugo, Ninja guy, I hear footsteps... it's Yamato."

Tsukumo: "I don't hear anything."

My brothers hid around a corner. Rock pulled Tsukumo in too. After a minute, we heard Yamato bunny hop past.

Tsukumo: "How did you-?"

Uno smiled and ruffled my hair.

Uno: "Isn't she great?"

I giggled.

Jyugo: "So do I win yet? Because all he's done so far is follow me. I might as well be breaking out of here all by myself!"

Rock: "So should we call the match then?"

Hajime: "Yeah! Why don't you do that!"

We jumped and turned. Hajime appeared from around a corner. I slid down Nico's back and stood with them.

Hajime: "I knew you were up to something. It never stops with you conniving delinquents!"

Uno: "Hold on, Hajime! Just listen! The four of us aren't really escaping!"

Rock: "Yeah, we're just hear to judge those two's jail breaking skills."

Nico: "Yeah what they said! We just came to watch!"

Jyugo: "You damn traitors!"

Hajime cracks his knuckles.

Hajime: "If you're out of your cell, without my permission, it still counts as breaking out."

The four of us started shaking.

Tsukumo: "Hahaha! The time has come to wield my ninjitsu. Ninja technique! Cloak of invisibility."

He just hid behind a Japan flag he pulled out.

Nico, Rock & Uno: "Wow! Japanese ninjitsu!"

Jinx: "You guys can't be that dense..."

Hajime punched him right through the 'cloak of invisibility'.

Hajime: "Doesn't really work if I've already seen you, now does it?!

Nico, Rock & Uno: "Double wow! Iron fisted Japanese punishment!"

Hajime: "Shut up!"

He's knocked to the floor and struggled back onto his feet.

Tsukumo: "As expected from a Nanba prison guard. You're a formidable adversary."

Hajime grabbed the front of Jyugo's clothes.

Hajime: "So what's going on here?! Figured you'd escape with your new pal, like what you did when 33 arrived?! What, is it some kind of initiation for you punks?! You never get tired of pissing me off, do ya?"

Jyugo: "It's not my fault."

Jyugo pointed to Tsukumo.

Jyugo: "It was his idea."

Hajime: "What...?"

Jinx: "It's true, Hajime. The ninja guy challenged him."

Tsukumo: "Hahahahaha! Looks like I'll be taking your title after all!"

Jyugo: "Huh-?"

Tsukumo: "You've proven that you're no match for this guard."

Jinx: "Big talk for the guy who just got knocked to the ground..."

Tsukumo: "If I escape from here, then victory is mine. Ninja technique! Hidden leaf!"

Suddenly a bunch of autumn leaves fly into the air and spread across the floor.

Tsukumo: "Ninja technique! Makibishi!"

He spread a bunch of small pointy things on the ground around him.

Tsukumo: "This is terrible! I spread them all around myself somehow!"

Hajime: "You're cleaning that up!"

Jinx: "Sharp... pointy..."

Nico: "Guys! Code red!"

You ran towards the makibishi on the floor and tried to pick one up. But Hajime grabbed me and picked me up.

Hajime: "Damn it! Now look what you've done! Here, number 11, calm her down."

He gives you to Uno who holds you close so you're facing away from them.

Uno: "Hey, hey. It's okay... Your big brother Uno's got you. Settle down now."

Hajime: "Right, you five. Back to your cell! Now!"

I fell asleep in Uno's arms on the way back to our cell. I woke up a little later.

Nico: "Hey, Jinx is awake."

Rock: "Feeling better?"

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Jinx: "Mhm... Where's Jyugo? And the ninja guy?"

Uno: "Jyugo's out and about again."

Rock: "And Hajime left that Tsukumo guy surrounded by his makibishi."

A couple minutes later, Hajime opens the door, throws Jyugo in, slams the door and leaves without a word.

Uno: "Guess he's getting tired of lecturing you."

Jyugo: "Seems like it. You feeling better, Jinx."

Jinx: "Yeah."

I smiled.

Jyugo: "Good. Oh, that reminds me. Good news, Tsukumo's being transferred to cell 11."

Uno, Nico & Rock: "Awww..."

Jyugo: "What do you mean 'aww'?! That guy was nothing but a headache!"

Nico: "But he was cool."

Jyugo: "No, he was a phoney! Besides, was he cool when he kept pulling out sharp things? Making Jinx go wild? Huh?!"

Rock: "No..."

Jyugo: "God! Maybe you guys are the headaches..."

Uno: "Hey, you take that back!"

Jyugo: "Make me!"

I laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 30 19
Nanba Prison is about to get a new guard supervisor to Building 13 cell 13 she is also the Warden's assistant but she intends on reuniting with someo...
359K 9.7K 38
Highest rank= #1 in nanbaka(2/28/2020) No.1318, a girl that murdered scientist, auctioneer, and massacered a family, her motive is yet to be known De...
53K 1.9K 43
You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of trauma and have the scars to prove it...
135K 3.6K 36
You are (y/n) (l/n), you know Jyugo for a long time but got separated, So you started searching Jyugo, but the police caught you because you trespass...