His Replaced Bride

By RPlovesblack

"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapo... More

A/N
CAST!!
CHAPTER 1- How have you been?
CHAPTER 2-Still the same I see
CHAPTER 3- We shall m'lady
CHAPTER 4- Don't lose hope
CHAPTER 5- Started the date without me
CHAPTER 6- Too close, too close!!
CHAPTER 7- Fucking hell
CHAPTER 8- All's well that end's well
CHAPTER 9- I'M SLEEPY!!
CHAPTER 10- I fell for the right guy
CHAPTER 11- Keep quiet!
CHAPTER 12- Lucky pen
CHAPTER 13- Do NOT kill anyone
CHAPTER 14- freaking library!
CHAPTER 15- Happy tears
CHAPTER 16- I think I'll live here
CHAPTER 17- HE WHAT?!?!
CHAPTER 18- Why? why is it always me?
CHAPTER 19- I'll be fine
CHAPTER 20- Welcome to Paris
CHAPTER 21- He's Furious. Period.
CHAPTER 22-Aanya Kapoor, I curse you!!!
CHAPTER 23- Not again!
CHAPTER 24- Chocolate sauce
CHAPTER 26- That obvious?
CHAPTER 27- This is NOT Arjun!
CHAPTER 28- I'm so sorry
CHATER 29- I like you
CHAPTER 30- Yeah, its not the time
CHAPTER 31-YOUR FIRST OFFLICIAL DATE!!!
CHAPTER 32- We are here
CHAPTER 33- I know I look hot
CHAPTER 34- Well, isn't that concerning
CHAPTER 35- Every. Fucking. Time
CHAPTER 36- I'm a fucking genius
CHAPTER 37- Hey, I'm not stubborn!
I'm so sorry
CHAPTER 38- Home sweet home
CHAPTER 39- I quit my job
CHAPTER 40- I. Freaking. Hate. Mondays. Period.
CHAPTER 41- Please Kajol, please fight.
CHAPTER 42- the best and worst day of my life.
CHAPTER 43- Get used to it
CHAPTER 44- Oh my God
CHAPTER 45- Good luck
CHAPTER 46- Where are we going?
CHAPTER 47- What the hell is all this?
CHAPTER 48- What the actual fuck is going on?
CHAPTER 49- Where has life taken me?
CHAPTER 50- Please don't be...
CHAPTER 51- I love you to infinity
CHAPTER 52- what'd you say?
CHAPTER 53- Do. Not. Move
CHAPTER 54- Close your eyes
CHAPTER 55- Because you're mine!
CHAPTER 56- Let's cut the cake!
CHAPTER 57- My family, My life.
CHAPTER 58- My sister or brother!
CHAPTER 59- The strawberry one!
CHAPTER 60- Keya Aanya Kapoor

CHAPTER 25- yesterday mornings....events

792 48 3
By RPlovesblack

"The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun." – Charles de Leusse

ARJUN KAPOOR

What the actual fuck?

I sprint my eyes open on feeling something light on top me. I glance down to find Ninu sleeping peacefully on top of me, her tiny hands around my torso, mine around her waist holding her small and petite frame protectively, her head buried in my chest, our legs tangled together. I smiled on looking at her beauty sleeping peacefully on top of me.

 I leaned in to inhale her addicting scent which has become a drug to me. I closed my eyes inhaling and savoring the scent that instantly relaxed my body.

Now, to the real question....how did we end up like this?

I do vaguely remember Ninu falling asleep on my shoulder while I was too concentrated on the movie, but how can we end up like this.....not that I mind.

In all honesty I would love to wake up like this every morning. Both of us wrapped in each others embrace, a perfect way to wake up and start the day.

Just so you know, your starting to sound like a lovesick puppy.

Do I look like one to give a fuck about it?

Suddenly I remembered yesterday mornings....events. A small smile appeared on my lips on thinking about it.

Me waking up on Ninu's side, we would have ended up cuddling if it wasn't for her urgency to pee, although she did look cute glaring at me the whole time and then ending up on the floor on her cute little butt, and the way her legs tangled around mine was another level of satisfaction that shot in me.
Then my methods of forcefully taking the bag from her to find a black lingerie which would look absolutely sexy on her beautiful body, also catching her checking me out for five straight minutes and spacing out again on confronting her and the moments that followed after that. She looked so fucking adorable each time I held her close to me, I would have kissed her but chose not to since she was already really flustered and I didn't want to scare her away or make her uncomfortable.
It took a while to warm up to her, initially she just went along with everything and slowly started pitching in her opinions and argued if she didn't agree with me which she usually won, I don't how but my methods of pursuing never works on her unlike the others. 

And now back to present where I've been acting a little too romantically since we got here because well, I have a feeling we would be leaving with us on a new phase of our relationship.

My thoughts then drifted to what the waitress said, I truly am lucky to get a girl like her and call her mine. And the chocolate syrup tasted extremely delicious might I add. Then her lovely brown eyes which shone in innocence and sincerity, that always leaves me enchanted, lured me in and I was lost. Both of us were taking in each other's facial features, her naturally long lashes adding extra beauty to her already beautiful eyes, her cute small nose, plump, pink, full, soft lips making it really hard to control the urge to feel her lips on mine. Her long, dark brown hair which can be easily mistaken to black, framing her heart shaped faced shape beautifully, cascading softly down her waist and her gold and black vintage metal round shaped glasses completed her look giving it an extra kick of hotness to her.

Ninu's Glasses:

I was kind of pissed at the waitress to interrupt us but it passed on looking at my sunshine again. She is my sunshine, my light, my hope, my love, my life, my everything. She is mine, only mine. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts on feeling her snuggling closer to me and burying her head even deeper in my chest, her nose scrunched slightly, unconsciously trying to move a strand of hair tickling her nose, I cautiously tucked her stray lock behind her ear not to disturb her sleep.

I smiled on looking at her, her hand now fisted my t-shirt lightly, her hair almost out of her bun. I removed it carefully not wake her and massaged her scalp lightly and soon I felt her relax on top of me.

I then remembered last nights events, I couldn't believe when she agreed to wear her shorts, I was just happy with the fact that she was comfortable about it. When she came out, my eyes automatically went down to look at her long, tanned, gorgeous legs, her creamy skin looked fucking soft and smooth, I really wanted to run my fingers on her legs. It was no doubt that she was tall and the credits go to her long legs. She was a good 5'7 but when she's next to me she looks quite short.

I had quickly averted my gaze when she shifted uncomfortably. Probably due to the fact that she never exposes her skin, she's always wearing full sleeved or 3/4th sleeved tops, its kind of rare to find her in 1/4th sleeved tops. What bothers me is....why?

Why is she always wearing full sleeve?.....even at home? Is it that uncomfortable?

These question has been bothering me for a while now. 

She even yesterday wore a grey full sleeve top but that didn't stop the douchebag bastards from eye raping her yesterday. I had made sure to keep her close to me the whole time, never leave her side, I glared at every last one of them and had the strong urge to break their nose and gorge their fucking eyes out of their sockets and give it back to them. She had no clue about them, she was completely oblivious to the fact that she looks like a fucking goddess, she was a little too busy staring at Paris in awe while the perverted men were busy staring at her. I really want to kill them slowly and painfully to even look or even breath in the same direction at what's mine.

Possessive much?

I will kill you too the same way if possible.

And you ask her to not be aggressive.

I gotta be aggressive to keep her safe plus I don't really mind her aggressive....my little tigress. 
Although I do wonder how aggressive she would be with me.....if you know what I mean.

And you call them a pervert.

Its her fault!

Yeah blame her for not having control on your hormones.

What is happening to me? I never this way of any women.

Except her

Except her.

Wait what?!

Made you agree!

You need help

You mean you need help, I am afterall your conscience.

Oh my mother fucking god, I need help!

I then suddenly heard a low and melodious groan, I look to see Ninu covering her eyes with her hands when the sunlight hit her face directly.

As an instinct, I cover her small face with my large hands blocking the sunlight but I was a little late. She opened her eyes and took her time in adjusting to the sunlight, I was smiling like a fool on seeing her like this. All cute and adorable.

She yawned and once she was properly in her senses, she pulled her brows together and first looked at the waist where my hand rested securely, her eyes went wide on seeing that, I took that as my cue to make my grand entry.

"Morning" my voice was heavy even though I've been up for a while.

"Lord help me" she whispered. I pursed my lips to stop myself from bursting out laughing.

Her cheeks had already turned to a light shade of pink, she very slowly lifted her head and our eyes met.

She sighed "You really don't know how to sleep in your side, do you?" she asked for a while while her cheeks started went from pink to a light shade of red.

"Says the one sleeping on top of me." I raised my brows amused and pulled on my signature smirk which I'm pretty sure she hates by now.

She soon realized it.

"Its your fault!" she replied hastily. And that is how Nina Arjun Kapoor works.

"Of course its my fault." I said sarcastically raising both my brows while she rolled her eyes at me. Adorable.

She then tried getting up but I pulled her back, her chest collided with mine while her hair had formed a curtain around her face "Now where do you think your going sunshine?" I asked and did not miss the small smile that flashed on her lips when I called her sunshine. I tucked her locks behind her ear and met her eyes. I did not want her to go now, it was warm and comfortable.

"Um....a dance off?" she said a little too hurriedly and then scrunched her nose and hit her head on my chest embarrassed.

"Can I join?" I asked giving her a teasing smile to which she groaned.

"If you let me go, I'll make coffee." she said with hope lingering in her eyes.

I don't need coffee, all I need is you.

"It can wait" with that I gently pulled her head down in a way her cheek rested on my chest and buried my head in her hair. I felt her hands loose around my torso.

"Arjun let me go" she whined

"Never" I whispered and treated myself with her addicting smell. I could hear her heart beat rising and beating furiously in her chest like mine. It was as if they wanted to burst out of our chests and become one this instant.

"Please?"

"Nah" my hold on her tightened protectively.

"Come on" she squirmed to get out of my hold, so I did what a rational person would do.

No you didn't

No I didn't.

Cue the evil smirk on his face and my famous eye roll.

With a swift move, I turned around and now I was on top of her, a little bit of my weight on her the rest of my weight was supported by my elbow. My elbows were on either side of her blocking any way for her to get out while hers rested on my chest.

 Her face resembled pure shock when she grasped on what had just happened. Our faces were inches away from one another, one move and our noses would be touching.

I dipped my head and rested it in the crook of her neck and it took everything in me to not mark every inch of her soft, creamy skin, to mark her mine. 

I stayed in the same position for a while then started placing feathered, soft kisses on her neck out of the blue. I felt her inhale sharply. Her chest heaved up and down indicating her breathing had gotten heavy. She's already flustered.

My little tigress.

I could feel her heartbeat rise just like mine. I slightly looked up to find Ninu's eyes closed, I smirked slightly and continued placing feathered kisses around her neck only, I didn't want to push and make her uncomfortable. She didn't complain, so I took it as a positive sign to continue.

Soon her angelic voice filled my ears, "Arjun?" she whispered which made me it hard to resist sucking on her soft skin.

"Hmm?" I replied continuing my work.

"Wh- what are y- you doing?" she breathed out stuttering.

My smirk was back, I lifted my head slightly to look at her face, she was biting her lower lip, her eyes were now open, a small frown formed on her forehead.

I moved up and placed a lingering kiss to her forehead upon which she visibly relaxed and her frown vanished.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I asked, my voice husky knowing the effect it has on her.

She gulped and looked at me, her chocolate brown orbs looking directly into my black ones.

Veer and my family always wondered why I love the chocolate brown color, all because of this one women. Changing me, she's making me apologize to every person I yell at and has saved my phone ennumber of times, I usually get a new one every month but this time, this one has lasted nearly 3 months now. I'm quite proud of myself.

I was again pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ring, only then did I notice her gaze fixed on my lips, as an instinct smirked making her realize I caught her....again. Her eyes widened for a fraction of second but soon fixed her gaze on my ringing phone with the blush that has taken a permanent residence there.

I just love catching her checking me out, the blush that covers her face is something that I've come to love these days.

"Arjun phone" she interrupted my thoughts

"Hmm" I groaned again and got up making sure not to hurt Ninu, and answered my phone.

"Morning brother" Kajol chirped a little too sweetly.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Your acting a little to sweet, why?" I questioned her.

"No reason, anyways, where's my Ninu? She's not answering her phone" she answered ignoring my suspicion I was throwing her way.

I turn my head to look at Ninu who now sat on the couch, yawning, stretching and blushing.

I quickly turned to look at the blank TV before my eyes betray me and stare at her legs.

"Great your dead" Kajol's voice came through the phone.

"Yeah I am, don't call again, bye." I was gonna cut the call but she spoke.

"Cut the call and I'm gonna tell Ninu the truth." she threatened.

I frowned.

"What are you talking about?" I looked behind me and Ninu was no where to be found.

Washroom probably.

"Please, don't act like you don't, its clear you do. Have you seen the way you look at her? Your head over heels for her. Its like you've been in love with her for years now." she responded pulling me out of my thoughts.

I sighed in relief "Fine, what do you want?" I asked grumpily.

"Ninu" she answered in a 'duh' tone

"She's mine" I replied back with the same tone as her.

"She was mine before yours so, give her the goddam phone will you?" she started sounding irritated making me smile slightly.

I successfully pissed her.

"If you don't give her the phone, I'm gonna yell you love her." her tone serious.

I debated a while but obliged since she is capable of it plus her voice is pretty loud, enough to wake up a dead.

I turned on my heels to go our room but found Ninu in the kitchen swaying slightly and humming a familiar tune. She looked HOT!

"Sunshine" I called her, she immediately stopped swaying and turned to me, I handed her my phone, she frowned looking at but put it against her ear after looking at the caller id.

I waved my hand in front of her face to gain her attention.

She raised her brows at me questioningly. I mouthed about going to the washroom, she asked me to wait and handed me a mug filled with my favorite coffee.

I smiled and pecked her forehead as a thank you for which she smiled and continued her conversation with Kajol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I know there's not much in this but I just wanted to show you Arjun's thoughts.

Thank you all so so so much for voting and commenting on my chapters!!!!!😍😍😍
It meant the world to see that there are people who are enjoying my story!!! It means the world to me!!!! It really brought a huge smile on my face!!🥰🥰😘😘😍😍

My parents thought I lost it when they saw me constantly grinning.

Thank you all so much again!!
Please do continue supporting my story!! Please vote and comment your opinions!!!😃😃

Also I'm sorry I forgot to mention Ninu wears glasses😅😅
*cue the awkward laugh*

I'm really sorry about it but she can see without glasses too as her eye power ranges between .5 to .75 so that'll explain why see could see kind of properly when she wakes up and everything. One more thing, I may have changed Ninu's height.....I wanted the female lead to be tall but not too much either.

I again apologize for the last minute addition and changes. Sorry😅😃

Q-How do you think Arjun and Ninu's relationship is? Is it going too slow or too fast all of a sudden? If it is or you have an opinion please do comment it.

One more thing, readers from India who just finished 10th, Congratulations on your results!!!!🥳🥳🎉🎉 Clap for yourself!!👏👏👏
You made it past everything and managed to complete 10th even in this situation!!!🎊🎊 Treat yourself and enjoy your day!!!!🤩🤩

Sorry for taking so much of your time I'm sure you have better things to do.😅

Anyways, have a great and fantastic day or night and sleep well!!!😘😘😴😴

Stay safe and stay healthy:))

Byeeeeee!!👋👋

Love,
RP🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
22K 1K 42
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
156K 8.4K 50
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...