๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… || Oษด...

By damnedpotter

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜. ๊ง The story of a woman who is highly trained in esp... More

๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘….
๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™”๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™๐™€'๐™จ ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡'๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข.
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šž๐š’๐š(๐šœ)
๐š‚๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šˆ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ต๐šž๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐š•๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šƒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐š˜
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ
๐™ณ๐š’๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—?
๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ!
๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ
๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ

๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›

930 30 2
By damnedpotter

current location; Murat's prison building.

Back inside of the building, sitting down in the lobby, is Five. Waiting for the arrival of Two and Three. After Five saw the Ferrari Two and Three are driving in is nearing the building, she said to the team through the earpiece, "It's time."

Once the Ferrari is parked right outside the building entrance, Five said, "Ferrari's landed."

Eight saw One moving his thumb on his phone screen, trying to align the sky crane on which Seven's 'nest' is located. The sky crane moved at quite a fast pace making Seven said to One through the earpiece, "It's quite a good ride, One. A little scary up here, but..." Eight snickered, making One glanced sideways at her with a playful smirk of his own.

Four cuts out Seven saying to him, "Nah, this is fun. Don't be a pussy, Seven."

"Yeah, I got the gun, smartass. Remember that." Seven said back to Four.

"Alright, break it off, kids." Said Eight before Four could answer to Seven. From her peripheral vision, she could see One looked at her with a teasing smile on his face, "You sound just like a mother, babe."

Eight's playful smile she wore on her face a second ago fell off her face once she heard what One said to her, but she quickly recovered, not wanting to look suspicious, and forced a smile on her face before looking towards One.

Even when the man noticed how fake her smile is, he decided not to question it. They currently have something more important on their hand.

Four's voice cuts into the earpiece, "Slow it down, One. Slow it down." He was currently at the other sky crane closer to Rovach's baby brother's prison. The plan was that he would be the one who will 'snatch' the baby brother.

After waiting for a moment, Seven said to the team through the earpiece, "Overwatch is set. I got the target in his bed, scratching his balls, reading some Chinese book."

Then One said through the earpiece to Two, Three, and Five, "Hit it, guys."

Three revved the engine of the Ferrari loudly, then put on his bulletproof gas mask. The same goes for Two, who is sitting beside Three in the passenger seat. The team then heard Seven's voice from the earpiece saying, "Eagle's landed." And he added, "I love that movie line."

Back at the lobby where Five is sitting, a lady in a black dress decided to sit in front of Five. Five looked at the lady while taking out her neon-pink bulletproof gas mask and winked at her. She then continued the matter at hand and puts on her gas mask, all the while feeling a weird stare coming from the lady in the black dress. Probably wondering why in the world, Five is wearing a gas mask in the middle of an apartment's building lobby.

The person standing by the entrance door opened the door at each Two's and Three's side. After they both were standing on their feet, Three made the first move out of the Ferrari by head-butting the guy who opened his door. The guy gave a pained grunt, then both Two and Three reached for their duffel bags inside the car.

Once Five saw Two and Three entered the building, she said to the workers, "Hello, boys." Before opening a laughing gas and throwing it to the middle of the lobby. "You know, laughter is life. Just kidding. I stole that from my old dentist's office. Along with a shit ton of nitrous."

Two and Three started knocking out all of the workers working in the apartment building. Finally, Three knocked out a random worker and said to him mockingly, "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."

Two are standing in the middle of the lobby with two guns in each hand, prepared to shoot if anything decides to happen before they went up to Murat's luxurious prison at the highest point of the building. Two said through the earpiece to One, "One, laughing gas is working."

Five noticed one worker called the cops and cussed, "Oh, shit." She quickly knocked out the person calling the cops and announced to the team while panting, "We got a 911. Cops are called."

One exchanged a look with Eight, who's standing beside him, and said to the team in concern, "Cops?"

"We got 13 minutes." Said Five.

She saw Three walking intimidatingly towards a worker who is laughing- an effect from the gas she opened- and Three sneered at the worker, asking, "What, am I funny to you? Huh? I'm funny? How am I funny to you? Do I amuse you?" All along while punching the worker across the face and dragging him across the floor closer to the elevator door. He took the worker's hand and used the thumb of said worker he dragged, allowing Two and Three access to use the elevator.

What Three didn't notice is, one of the filters of his gas mask has fallen off. So then he started laughing at the same time, trying to do his job.

Once he had successfully done that, Two and Three walked into the elevator to Murat's penthouse whilst Five went out the back door to prepare the car they're going to fly out with.

The second Two and Three stepped inside the elevator. Two reported to the team through the earpiece, "Two and Three, in the elevator."

On the other side of the building, Four is now preparing a zip-line from Murat's penthouse to the next building over, which is the team's final meeting point before they're going to take off. "Zip-line secure." He said to the team.

Eight motioned her chin towards the zip-line, indicating for One to check them, and asked, "Everything's ready?" One latched his chain to the zip-line and, checking their sturdiness, looking towards Eight and said, "Ready, ready."

From the earpiece, Seven declared to One, "One, there's movement, man."

Four was the first one who replied to Seven, asking him, "Where?"

"4 bogeys. Rooftop." Seven answered to Four.

One looked through his binoculars to Murat's penthouse. He declared to Four, "All right. You got targets. On your left, eye level."

"Come on. We gotta move." Eight said firmly to One after looking through her own binoculars. One and Eight started running through the building, trying to get to the penthouse in time.

Four then decided to hide in the very corner of the pool, underwater. The team members stationed up top; One, Seven, and Eight, were all looking at Four. Each of them was tensed, not knowing how much longer Four could stay under the water without being noticed by any guards watching over Murat.

Everybody heard through the earpiece, "Underwater. Thirty seconds." Seven announced. After some more time, the 4 guards are still out on the rooftop. Everybody was getting antsy, especially Seven. While looking through his sniper, he said to the team, "He's in some shit, man."

Seven warned Four, "Freeze, Four. He's above you."

Four looked up, and true enough, a guard was standing right next to the pool, right above where Four was hiding. Moments passed, then Seven said to the team again, "Sixty seconds. One, he's gonna drown. I got 4 guys up top. Want me to drop 'em?"

Eight was running ahead of One. She heard him answering Seven, "No, mission will be compromised."

That made her looked back through her shoulder at One and shouted, "Are you kidding me!? He's gonna drown, you fool!"

Seven seemed to agree with Eight, "Let me drop 'em, One. This is what I do. He's been under 120. He's gonna drown."

Eight looked at One and said to him firmly, "Just say the word, you fool. The guy is going to suffocate!" One looked at Eight, contemplating hard in his mind.

"Four, move right." Seven instructed Four. After a beat of silence, Seven said, "Incoming round." Then he pulled the trigger of his silenced rifle to the side of the pool, making a hole for Four to breathe through. "You're welcome. And y'all can call me Mr. Seven from now on."

Eight sent a murderous glare towards One, silently thanking Seven for not listening to One. It looks like the leader of their group will get an earful from Eight after they are all safe.

While this is happening, Two and Three were in the elevator moving up to Murat's prison floor. From the earpiece, everybody heard. Three started talking to Two, "Hot mask. In a Darth Vader daughter kind of way. Maybe later we can... coochie-coochie-woochie-woochie-coochie-coo?"

"Stop it." Two said firmly to Three. Eight's face formed into disgust, and she muttered quietly to herself, "Ugh."

One's eyebrows shot up to his hairline, then said to Two and Three through the earpiece, "A little over-the-top, guys."

Three seemed not to care and continued his playful manner, "Oh, check this out. I went to the dentist." He said, then looked towards Two, trying to show off his teeth-printed gas mask.

Two then said in realization, "Oh my God. You lost one of the seals!"

"Huh?" Three said, confused.

"You're on laughing gas, you dumb motherfucker. Give me your guns." Two said to Three, then moved to grab Three's gun out of his hold. Three kept laughing then said, "I'm not giving you my gun."

"You're a danger to yourself!"

Three cocked his gun, saying to Two, "I am the danger."

One has finally had enough and said to them through the earpiece, "No more movie lines, okay? Not just tonight... but ever."

Three answered back to One, "It's a TV line, not a movie line." Then Two cuts them off, saying to Three, "Just stay behind me."

"Yes, Miss Vader." Three answered, complying with her. Then, still high off the laughing gas, Three decided to annoy Two while standing behind her and started breathing heavily, Darth Vader style.

Eight made a grunting noise hearing the way Three is breathing through the earpiece. She heard One saying to the intoxicated man, "You almost done there?"

"Okay, we've got a problem. Three got hit with nitrous, and he's stupider than usual." Two said, stating the obvious.

After being silent and never saying a word to the team for a while, Eight finally has had enough of their acts. She answered Two in frustration, "Yeah, no shit, Sherlock."

One's head has never snapped so fast to look at a person in his entirety of living, but for the second time since their reunion, he heard Eight cussings. He doesn't know if he should be happy or concerned. Maybe the latter.

Three said loudly to the team while laughing his ass off, "This is the funniest shit ever!"

u hate cliffhangers? lol, i do too.

alsoo, thank u guys so much for reading this story. i really do hope you've been enjoying it.

anyway, i'm going to write the next chapter later tonight, x.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.6K 13
โ you didn't see that coming? " " sweetheart, can you please stop pretending you're in an avengers movie? โž in which the archangel and the skywalker...
272K 9.6K 32
ษดแดแดก ๊œฑสœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ ส™แด€แด„แด‹. ส™แด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแดส€ ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ ส™แด‡แด›ส€สแด€สŸ. แด€ส™แดœ๊œฑแด‡. แด›แดส€แด›แดœส€แด‡. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹. แด€สŸสŸ แดกษชแด›สœษชษด แด€ แดกแด‡แด‡แด‹. แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›ส€แดษดษข แด€๊œฑ ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดœษขสœแด› แด€...
2.5K 92 11
|๐–‰.๐–œ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ 11-13 ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆยท๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
110K 4.6K 29
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ #๐Ÿ ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. "๐€๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž" ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ...