Kotlc one shots

By EstrelMb25

So, this isn't really one shots, I just put that because it sounded way better than, "Stories beginnings I ki... More

Taken
Zombie Apocalypse
The Search
The Orphanage
Stuck
The Cage p.2
Stuck p.2
Rule One: Never be afraid
Rule Two: Always Complete Your Mission (p.2)
Zombie Apocalypse p.2
Stuck p.3
The Search p.2
The Orphanage p.2
The Orphanage p.3
The Search p.3
The search p.4
Taken p.2
kotlc/Renegades crossover
I failed (p.3)
prisoner freedom(p.4)
It's a cold world (Dark Sophie p.1)
Mission Completed
Taken p.3
the orphanage p.4
The Orphanage p.5
monster (5)
Neverseens revenge
Zombie Apocalypse p.3
The Search p.5
Deal (6)
can you keep a secret? (7)
(dark Sophie p.2)
Truth be Told (8)

The Cage

112 5 1
By EstrelMb25

There was one thing Sophie has decided from her three years of being in the Lost cities and that was: being kidnapped sucks.

Sophie has been in the same, stupid cell for three days. Chains wrapped around her ankles and wrists to prevent her from getting up from her uncomfortable wooden chair. A blindfold was placed over her eyes and a cloth tied her mouth so she she couldn't speak.

She had kept track of all the bad things that had happened in the last month:

1. Keefe went into a coma

2. Oralie was her mom

3. Keefe didn't want to see her

4. She got in trouble for burning down the Neverseen warehouse

5. Keefe ran away

6. She caught Fitz and Linh kissing

7. She got kidnapped

Sophie was still in shock about Keefe. When she went to go tell Fitz and Biana, she caught Linh and Fitz kissing.

After seeing that, she had run away from her bodyguards to go cry in the woods when she got kidnapped. Lucky her.

The Neverseen were mad about the warehouse. Not to mention when Sophie told them she didn't know where Keefe was, they didn't believe her and tortured her by burning her for hours.

Sophie lungs felt as raw as the skin they just burnt off from all the screaming she had done.

They hadn't come back since the first day they interrogated her and she hoped that meant they had come to their senses and realized she didn't know where Keefe was.

It wasn't until the next day that she realized they still didn't believe her when she heard doors open. 

"This should get you to talk."

♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Keefes pov

Keefe was only in the forbidden cities for a day when he got an imparter call. He hesitated to answer it at first but remembered Grady's promise of emergencies only and picked up.

"Hello?" He asked, not sure what else to say.

"Keefe! It's Sophie, she was- yesterday, at Everglen- they were- she was-" Gradys eyes were crazy, he looked like he had been crying. Behind him was lots of yelling and crying.

"What? What happened to Sophie?" Keefe asked, already panicking.

"She was-" Grady broke down in sobs before he could finish, shoving the imparter in someone's hands. Bronte showed up-surprisingly-, looking at Keefe pityingly.

"Sophie was kidnapped last night. For your safety, we need you to stay where you are hiding. We have reason to believe the Neverseen were after you."

"WHAT? No! If they're after me I'll trade myself in for Sophie and they'll let her go!" Keefe couldn't feel the tears leaking down his cheeks as Bronte shook his head.

"I'm sorry." And the call ended, leaving Keefe alone in hysteria.

♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

Sophie couldn't breath. A blindfold covered her eyes and a cloth covered her mouth, muffling her screams as a hand burnt her.

"Where is Keefe Sencen?" Sophie tried to choke out a response but she couldn't talk. A growl of frustration was heard.

"I'm tired of this." Sophie heard footsteps step closer before a hard punch landed on her right cheek.

"I know you know where he is in that little head of yours, Moonlark. Just tell us where he is and all of this will be over." Sophie only managed a sob.

Another punch landed on her stomach. Another on her shoulder. Sophie tried to keep in her screams and cries as the punching continued but gave up after one more.

"WHERE IS HE?" Her gag was torn off and she gasped for breath. Hands grabbed her jaw. "Answer me. Where is your little friend?"

"I told you I don't know." Sophie shook as the hand got tighter and tighter making it hard to breath.

"Sir, Lady Gisela is asking for you. We think we found him." A voice said from where she assumed was the door way.

Sophie was left in the room for days. No one brought her any meals, no talking, not even torture.

She sat in the uncomfortable chair, hands and feet chained, blindfolded, and beaten.

All she hoped was that Keefe was okay. He had to be safe. Sophie transmitted to him that the Neverseen know where he was, and he needed to run but she never got a response.

She could feel the soreness in her face and body from the punches and burns. She wasn't sure how long ago that was. Was it even day time? How many days had she been here? Where were the Neverseen hiding her? Were her friends looking for her?

A door creaked open. "It's time to go." The person walked behind her, taking off the shackles that chained her to the chair. Two pairs of rough hands grabbed her, pulling her up and dragging her by the arms.

Sophie slumped, letting them drag her though the halls as her probably filthy shoes scraped against the floor.

Finally, they came to a stop. "Ah, there she is. Drug her and put her in the cage. We don't have long."

A cloth was stuffed in her face. Sophie protested, trying her best to fight the sedative but all to soon the darkness invaded her vision. Everything faded as she fell into the drugged oblivion.

Sophie woke up, no longer blindfolded or chained. She was in a cage. It was small, she could only sit up straight when siting down. There was no way she would be able to stand up.

Looking around the room Sophie noticed she was in a house. Maybe a basement. The walls were dirty, there was stairs leading up to somewhere, one wooden door and a chair sitting in front of her. That was it.

Sophie stomach growled. How long had it been since she last ate? Taking a shaky breath, Sophie curled in a small ball, pressing her head to her knees, trying to suppress her hunger.

It was quite. To quite. Was anyone even here? Sophie sighed, sitting in the silence.

♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

Bianas pov

After a week, Mr. Forkle finally called a meeting at Havenfeild.

"We found where they are keeping Ms. Foster and have selected the group who will go, if willing to."

Biana hunched closer in the crowded room. Councilors, the collective, Fitz, Dex, Linh, Tam, Wylie, Marella, Grady, Edaline, and her parents all stood or sat around Mr. Forkle.

"If you choose not to go, there will be no judgement or hard feelings." He gave each one of them a look before Juline started listing the names of who would be going.

"Fitz, Linh, Wylie, Marella, Dex, Maruca, Biana, Tam, Grady, Della, and Mr. Forkle will be going, if they choose to."

"Does anyone wish not to go?" Mr. Forkle paused as everyone looked around. Biana only saw the determined, fierce looks of her friends.

"Okay then. Let's get started on the plan."

Biana stood outside Everglen with her group, waiting for Mr. Forkle to tell them it was time to go.

They had split into two groups, one to find Sophie and one to find and distract the Neverseen.

Biana, Wylie, Marella, Dex, and her mom had been chosen for distracting the Neverseen and Tam, Fitz, Maruca, Linh, Mr. Forkle, and Grady had been chosen to find Sophie.

Fitz and Mr. Forkle had tried all day to reach her by transmitting but she never responded. Mr. Forkle said it was because she was most likely drugged so she couldn't fight against them or use her abilities.

But Mr. Forkle found her because at some point she was awake. Biana didn't want to think of the things Sophie had to go though.

Fitz had told her about what happened between him and Linh. Biana beat the living daylights out of him but was even more disappointed with Linh. She still hasn't tried talking to her yet.

"Okay, is everyone ready to go?" Mr. Forkle asked. Everyone gave a nod.

As soon as they appeared in front of the dark, creepy building, everyone went with the plan.

They spent no time trying to sneak in. Dex set of the bomb, blowing up the doors. They all ran in, separating.

Mr. Forkle began leading the other group to where he believe Sophie was. Biana's group went to go fine the Neverseen.

They weren't hard to find, they were waiting for they, expecting a fight.

Here we go.

I have started on a part two for this so I might post that soon. Hopefully that will be better than this chapter😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 12 183
The title says it all. Also you may choose the cover. Would anyone like for me to do a Part 3 or just continue this until the next book comes out or...
2.3K 100 43
When a group of orphaned girls arrived at the Lost Cities, they were quickly adopted by the families of Sophie's friends. They remembered almost noth...
8.4K 103 40
Title says it all :) P.S. I take requests for non-Percabeth/Sokeefe one shots too. So feel free :)
1K 2 12
This is mainly Sokeefe but there's also some other stuff. These are my older ones and I started a newer book where I actually try. Feel free to read...