Cwptaitnslss (Oneshot) VERY H...

By Samanth_333

Mordeci x Twilight ⚠️Smut⚠️ More

#1

110 0 0
By Samanth_333

Twilight walked down the street with her 3'2 frame . She tripped and fell into a strong alpha . "I-I-I—I'm so s-sorry alpha🥺🥺!" twilight said standing next to this massive blue 8'3 man . The blue alpha looked down at her smiling "Are you lost my little discord kitten😼 ?" Mordeci said with his strong alpha voice. Twilight got wet just from the rumble in his voice .

"Y-y-y-yes alpha , I-I-I-I am l-l-lost." Twilight said rubbing her thighs together and biting her lip trying not to moan just from staring at his huge frame . "Discord kitten look me in my orbs!" The strong alpha yelled at his kitten . "Y-Y-Y-YES SIR!".

Twilight stared into Mordeci's blue orbs . "Follow me kitten." Mordeci said as he grabbed her 5 inch waist and pulled her to his car . "Your coming home with me discord kitten!"

They arrived at Mordeci's huge mansions . "Follow me to my room kitten !" "Y-y-yes d-d-daddy." Twilight said . "Fuck do you know what your doing to me kitten ?" Mordeci said as his member began to throb. "N-n-no d-d-daddy!" Twilight said looking innocently into Mordeci's orbs . Mordeci grabbed Twilight by her waist and pulled her to his room .

Mordeci threw twilight onto his massive king bed all of the bones in her 3'2 frame cracked under the pressure . Twilight moaned as Mordeci started to kick her sweet pony hole . " PLEASE DADDY MORE!" Twilight exclaimed already cumming . Mordeci ripped his member out of his pants . Twilight moaned at the sight .

Mordeci entered twilights Princess parts in one swift move . "MMMMM FUCK!" Mordeci exclaimed as he started to pound his 12728383782inch throbbing member into twilights hole . He came in 0.5372762 seconds . "Mmmmm" Mordeci said as he came .

——————————————————
4 years later
——————————————————
Twilight and Mordeci had 16282629828272627 kids and they were expecting 6969 more ! They lived happily ever after !
——————————————————
Authors note: That was so much fun to write and this is a joke by the way ! If you want me to write more just ask I guess ? <3 -Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 416 102
Erotic shots
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.8M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
49.8K 768 17
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE