5 O' Clock Shadows

By HarryPotterMen2021

(I said I would make a book, so here we are. Enjoy.) Severus Snape was the Potions Master at Hogwarts, School... More

The Prep and Potion Incident
Cheap Cologne and Peppermint
Stupid Leeches
Eye-roller
Starlit ceiling?
That can be arranged
Idk what to label this so here
This is an even better title than the last one
IM SO GOOD AT TITLES MY GUYS
Idk anymore
Untitled Part 13
MWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm just going to change the titles to nonsense from now on
IM EATING ORPHANS 😈😈😈👹👹👹👺👺👺
GIMME DEM TOES 👁👅👁
Hehehhehheehheheheheehhehehehehe
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
🍋Friday🍋
🍋Sunday🍋
Saturday
idk
I cant think of a witty title
Is there a title? No. Why are you looking here? There is nothing.
There is no title..... weirdo 🧐
AYOOOOOOOOOO why you looking here hmm?
🍋🤨📸🍋
I see you 👁
🍋WHY YOU LOOKING HERE? 😡🤬🍋
Your mom is hot <3
heyyyyy
Trente-Six
Trente-Sept
Trente-huit
Trente-neuf
🍋Almost there🍋
🍋The end🍋

🍋Severus Snape is a pimp🍋

1.6K 65 30
By HarryPotterMen2021

(I stand by the title of this)

The situation with the giant squid had barely been resolved when students returned to the school.

As soon as they did, the headmaster declared a meeting in the great hall.

I took a seat next to Fred, who now had a black eye for some reason. "What happened?" I whispered.

Fred leaned over. "George pissed Percy off and ducked when Percy tried to hit him. I got punched instead-v

"I said I was sorry." Percy muttered from across the table.

"Ladies. Gentlemen. Non gender conforming students. Welcome back. After recent approval from the ministry, you have all been accepted back into your daily lives at our school. The minor setback has caused all of your courses to be postponed. While that was an inconvenience, you will all have double classes this week. Just to make up for it."

A groan escalated in the great hall with unison. "Now now. Settle down. We are now moving onto other topics. Such as the upcoming Winter Formal."

And that groan was replaced with an excited buzz. 

"Settle down." Dumbledore shouted loudly.

Fred wiggled his brows suggestively at Angelina Johnson. "Heyyyyy pretty lady."

George elbowed Fred and gestured to Dumbledore. "Thank you Mr. Weasley." The headmaster stated with a smile. "For those of you who do not celebrate Christmas, the winter formal will be a bit of a replacement for it. If you do celebrate the holiday, feel free to join. Your prefects will inform you of when your head of houses will teach you the required dance."

He looked over at the rest of his colleagues with interest then returned his attention to the students. "That will be all. You may return to your dormitories."

The great hall began to fill with excited chatter.

Meanwhile Severus partook in quiet conversation with Minerva. His eyes drifted over to me and I offered a slight smile.

His cheeks tinted pink and he seemed to have lost his train of thought.

"What're you smiling about?" Asked George. He was now standing beside me; Fred looked just as perplexed.

I turned my head to the side so i could face him and stated simply. "Absolutely nothing."

"Bullshit." Fred replied,

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Right. Well would you all like to-"

"Ms. Y/n." Professor Snape called from behind me.

"Holy shit- Uh.... hello." I said, turning around.

Fred and George glanced at one another suggestively.

"Watch your language." He called with frustration. I watched his jaw tighten as his gaze shifted to the red headed twins behind me.

(Brb. Gonna avoid writing this chapter and watch Truly Madly Deeply)

(UPDATE: I am back and i hate myself for rewatching that because I started bawling everytime Jamie got sad. But i also dont hate myself that much because I got to see Jamie! Anyways the moral of this is you may or may not be receiving a Jamie story soon. Or maybe a story with multiple Alan characters interacting day to day and eventually all wanting you as their love interest etc.)

(ANYWAYS: Back to the story)

"May I have a word with you, darling?" Severus asked.

Fred arched a brow.

I glanced behind me to see Cornelius Fudge and Rita Skeeter looking at me. (YES. I am pulling the most bitch and paparazzi card for spice) I surpressed a slight sight. "Of course, sir."

He glanced at the two behind me and gave a slight nod before he placed his hand on my forearm tightly and began leaving the great hall.

Once out of the chaos, Severus pressed my back against the nearest wall. "Minerva knows."

'She knows?"

"She knows." He repeated, worry thick in his tone.

I stared at him with confusion. "Knows what?'

"You know what- UGH. Whatever. It's fine. We'll be fine. We just have to lay low. Cornelius Fudge will be here to inspect our staff. And Rita Skeeter is here to publish an article about the Weasley family. As long as we keep our cool around The Minister of Magic, the Reporter, and Minerva. We'll be fine. Got it?"

I nodded and glanced between his eyes.

He stared back.

"I've got an idea. How about we-"

"Have one more private interaction and then cut ourselves off for a while?"

I nodded in agreement, looking at his lips. He let out an audible sigh. "Yes. I agree with that. I think it is a good idea. Get it done before the temptation harms us later. Right. Come along."

(Aight y'all have fun)

His fingers tugged at the sheets below him roughly as he attempted to maintain focus. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, supporting myself as he continually shifted his hips against me.

I swallowed hard as friction began to rise between our skin.

A quiet moan escaped his lips as he squelched his eyes shut. "Fuck princess you feel amazing." He whispered distantly, almost in a world of his own pleasures.

I felt my cheeks heat up, hence I burrowed my face in the crook of his neck to avoid the confrontation of it.

His thrusts began to become more aggressive, more circular, and more sloppy.

His hot breathe pressed against my neck. His chin pressed against my shoulder and I felt his teeth press against my skin.

My eyes widened as he began sucking and hitting away at my shoulder.

"Severus w-what are you-" I felt his hand lift from the sheets and wrap around my neck before I had the oppurtunity to finish my question.

His eyes stared into mine as he pressed my back against his bed.

My throat went dry as a whimper left his mouth. My throat began to tighten as his hand gave a squeeze around it. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

He began thrusting blindly as he chased his climax.

I felt a sensation between my legs, indicating that he had reached it, and moments later, I too found my release.

He pulled himself out, immediately collapsing beside me. His breathe was heavy and loud.

His head turned and he stared directly at me. I looked above me as I attempted to control my breathing.

"That was rather.... Enjoyable." He stated, clearing his throat.

I nodded quietly. I saw him frown out of the corner of my eye.

"I didn't hurt you did I? Because if I did, I apologize. It was never my intention." His hand reached up toward mine.

I glanced at it before I placed my hand in his. "It's alright."

He sighed and sat up. "Well now I am under the impression that you didn't enjoy that. If you didn't, I apologize. I had no idea that-"

"Severus it's fine. Just lay down. Stop fretting." I cut him off, patting the spot beside me.

He glanced behind him and exhaled softly before he rested his head on the bed once more.

Only this time, his arms extended toward me and he pulled me into his embrace.

"Have I upset you in any way?" He whispered as he adjusted his positioning. I felt his arm sneak under my torso, wrapping me into his hug.

"No. Of course not." I replied, letting go of the breathe I didn't realize I was holding.

He rested his chin on my head. "Please tell me if I ever do. You have no idea how much you mean to me."

"It's fin-"

"No hush for a moment. You are one of those people who tend to hide how they feel in benefit of the other person. But I want you to know, I truly do care for you. As a person, as a lover, as a student. I care for you in every way imaginable. Please don't feel the need to hide your emotions."

"I'm not. But I appreciate the sentiment and I will be sure to keep that in mind."

(My husky is literally stealing all my blankets while I write this. He's an attention whore. Like Severus.)

He adjusted himself once more before I felt a gentle kiss land on the back of my head and his other arm reached over me to turn out the light.

"Rise and shine! You have students to teach. It is six o'clock in the morning, Severus. Time to get back into habit." The sound of drapes being opened rang in my ears as my eyes slowly began to open themselves. That voice was familiar.

And then it hit me.

"My god this place is a mess. Leaving your clothes about. You ought to take better care of your living space, Severus. Don't want you to become the slob that Albus has become- Oh good heavens!"

Minerva let out a high pitched yelp as she physically jumped back.

The sunlight now shone in my face and my eyes were now opened.

And it wasn't a moment later that I felt Severus's arm recoil around me proactively.

His body separated from mine as he pulled the sheets up over me. "Minerva- what are you doing here?"

"I came to wake you up but it appears you already have company. Ms Y/n. What a pleasant surprise."

I gave an awkward wave as she addressed me. Severus casted me a pitiful glance over his shoulder before he tugged the comforter over his waist.

"Right. Well I'm awake now." He commented,

"Good... You have several classes to teach today. I don't suggest wasting your time lounging in your bed with your student. That would not only be unprofessional, but also, not permitted. That will be all from me."

Severus nodded and she left without another word.

He let out a soft sigh before he turned his gaze toward me. "What am I going to do with you?" He asked.

I smiled simply. "Well you can do whatever you would like to and with me."

He arched his brow. "Is that so? Well. I'll have to test that theory later." He said and slowly leaned his lips toward mine.

I lifted up my finger and pressed them onto his lips. "No no no. Remember what we agreed upon? We were going to lie low until Reta Skeeter, Cornelius Fudge, and Minerva stopped riding out asses?"

"Well we failed with Minerva but you are right. We should try to keep things professional... For now at least."

"That's all I ask." I replied, cupping his cheek with my hand. He offered me a rather gentle smile.

"Well then that is what I shall give you." He replied. I cleared my throat.

"Right. You have to get ready. As do I." I commented.

"Yes. And we will have to leave at separate times therefore no one is suspicious." He agreed.

"And how early do you exactly want to leave?"

"Well I can get ready and then be on my way. That was you can leave a little later."

I gave a small nod. "Fair enough."

"And then you have double potions with me first thing this morning, so we won't be spending too much time away from one another."

"Sounds great." I replied. He smiled and pulled my hand away before he pressed his lips against mine lightly.

A smile broke through my expression as he did so.

He pulled away a few moments later and stood up. "Right. I'll get ready then. I suggest you do the same."

"Brilliant idea that you came up with on your own just then." I teased him.

"Watch it young lady. I don't mind bending you over my knee and giving you a punishment if needed." He stated as he grabbed a pair of pants.

"Ooh. So scary." I replied sarcastically.

"You hush." He replied, shaking his head.

I smiled softly. "Alright fine. I'll leave you be, big mean scary professor."

He shook his head. "Right. Well i will be on mu way then." He called as he grabbed the rest of his clothes and threw them on fairly quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.1K 45
It's my final year of school but my first year at Hogwarts. Unpacking everything that comes with starting at a new school is not easy but as long as...
96.1K 3K 103
Professor Severus Snape, the foul tempered Potions Master of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, has lived a controlled and solitary life. Wh...
3.6K 135 38
A seventh year hufflepuff girl (y/n) falls deeply in love with her potions master who happens to be your best friend's family friend, Professor Snape...
15K 415 35
The story is another tribute to all snarry shippers out there. A nasty and menacing potions master and his smart and cocky disciple have heated dialo...