Foxxay - I need you

Von Foxxay_Shipper_

It's been a week since Cordelia was crowned the new supreme of the coven. She was still distraught over the l... Mehr

Come back to me...

Back In My Arms

201 4 0
Von Foxxay_Shipper_

Misty leaned in to Cordelia and their lips met. She placed her hands on Cordelias waist as she kissed her, pulling back for a second to say "I love you Cordelia" she went to kiss her again but this time Cordelia pulled back saying, "I love you too" she took Mistys hand and led her to the bed. They lay facing each other until Misty fell asleep, Cordelia watched her lovingly. Cordelia out her arm around Mistys middle when Misty rolled over in her sleep, she planted a kiss on her neck and slept contently, knowing that the one person she loved most was back in her arms...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

117K 13.8K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
185K 5.4K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
89.7K 805 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
136K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...