Spiderwoman

By ninisnightshade

We all know Spiderman as Peter Parker, but what if Peter Parker was never born? Instead, Danielle Parker got... More

Introduction
Part I
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Part II
22
23
24
25
26
27
ANNIVERSARY
28
29
30
31
32
33
a collection of moments
34
35
36
37

Epilogue

2K 57 25
By ninisnightshade

10 years later...

"Look Diavian, I love the idea but you're gonna need to put together a plan if you want to bring it before the board. I've tried as hard as I can but half of them are still a bunch of goddamn assholes so you need to work twice as hard, got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"For the last time Di, do not call me ma'am or I swear to God I will fire you."

"Right. Sorry, Dani."

"It's fine. I need to take another call but I want you to send me that spreadsheet as soon as you can." Without a response, she clicked off the call and leaned back in her chair.

Less than a second passed before she got another phone call. "Yes, this is Dani Parker?"

"Hi, Miss Parker, this is Corinna from Lady of the Cake, I'm just calling to confirm your order. That's a three tier cake, bottom layer German chocolate, middle tier red velvet and top tier hazelnut for collection next week? Have you figured out what day you wanted it yet?"

The woman slapped her hand to her forehead. "Oh of course! My bad, I completely forgot to call you back about that. I wanted it for next Saturday if possible. That's when we decided would be best for the party."

"Alright, great. Any time, specifically?"

"Uh, could be anytime between 12 and 3. Is that alright?"

"Yeah that's perfect."

"Ok thank you." She hung up the phone and cursed Tony. "God damn it Stark, why did you have to put me on cake duty for your own daughter's birthday party." 

"Well I don't know, but I've been put in charge of decorations so I feel like you've got the better deal here." The interruption of that specific Tennessee accent made Dani grimace.

"Ugh, it's you. What do you want?"

Stark Industries' Head of R&D smirked at her from the door way. "Is that any way to talk to your adopted brother?"

The CEO rolled her eyes. "You're not my adopted brother, and I hate you."

Harley Keener let out a whistle. "Ouch, little sis. Harsh. Just wanted to see if you'd thought any more about my proposal for the convention."

"Harley, you know I love you. But you also know that my office hours to talk about projects is strictly 9am - 7pm. Go home. Go to bed. Go sleep with the competition."

"Is it still sleeping with the competition if he's my husband?"

"Yes Harley, being married to Harry Osborn does still count as sleeping with the competition."

He rolled his eyes. "Are you still bitter about that? Was you and Tony giving me the silent treatment for 3 months not enough?"

She smiled ruefully. "We were still in the wedding weren't we? Now why are you really here, Keener?"

"Just thought I'd come and piss you off. Bit of brotherly love."

"Great. Thank you, goodbye, give my love to Harry and Jojo, and leave."

He clutched his chest dramatically. "Why must you wound me so?"

Before Dani could reply, the voice of her secretary came through the announcement speaker.

"Dani, I've got Nick Fury on the line. He says it's a 327, shall I put him through?"

The blonde sighed as her secretary's voice came out the phone and ran a hand through her hair in anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Yeah, connect me let's see what that old shit wants." She clicked her fingers and pointed at Harley, glaring at him before pointing to the door. "Leave."

The engineer held up his hands in mock surrender and blew her a kiss as he left.

There was a faint clicking noise before Dani heard the all too familiar voice of a man she got phone calls from at least twice a year. "Parker, there's a 327 come up in London."

The woman groaned. "Can't someone else take care of it Fury? I'm pretty busy."

"I've already got people there holding down the fort but I need my best agent."

"For the last goddamn time Fury I am not your agent, I interned with you for four years in college that's it!"

He scoffed on the other end of the line. "And in that time you managed to bring down more criminals than any other agent. And on part time too."

"You flatter me Fury, but get to the point."

"Some inhabitants of the planet Culdara have decided to try and take over London and we need you and your team to help get rid of them. So, are you in?"

She was silent for a minute, thinking it over before nodding to herself. "Alright fine. I'll be at the helipad in forty five minutes, there'd better be a helicopter waiting for me."

He laughed. "Don't you have your own helicopter?"

"Yes, but why would I waste my own fuel when I could just use yours?"

"Alright, Parker you've got yourself a deal."

The call ended and she sat back in her chair. The young CEO put her hands around her mouth and called out to her secretary. "MJ, can you clear my schedule for the next 48 hours?!"

She didn't hear a response, so she simply got up, collected her things into a bag and waited for the woman to come to her. Soon enough, Michelle Jones stood at her door and leaned against it. "48 hours? Dani, you've got the dinner-"

Without looking up from her purse that she was rifling through, she replied, "About the dinner, can you tell the President that I am flattered but I do not have the time to be running for office at least until I retire."

MJ rolled her eyes. "You don't know that's what it's about."

Dani gave her a look. "MJ, that's what it's been about for the last six months. There's no other reason. If she wants to discuss it further, then tell her I can take a rain check for next month."

They rolled their eyes again but noted it down on her iPad anyway as she walked towards Dani. "And you have your weekly phone call with your Aunt."

"Aunt May's in London anyway, I'll meet up with her there."

"Don't forget dinner with Tony, Pepper and Morgan."

Dani groaned. "Tony of all people should understand why I need to cancel. I really need to leave now if I'm gonna pick up Ned on the way to the helipad. Also can you put a reminder in my calendar to pick up Morgan's cake next Saturday at 12?" She walked over to MJ and pecked their lips before going back to her desk. "And I know it's my day, but could you please-"

Her fiancée rolled her eyes with a smile. "Yes, I'll pick up Annie and Benji from daycare."

"You are an angel, what would I do without you?"

The curly haired woman snorted. "Miss a lot of appointments probably."

Dani paused from her rapid packing to just smile at the love of her life. "God, I love you."

"I love you too. Now, go do what you do best and save the world."

Dani smiled and put her last thing in her bag before walking over to her fiancée and kissing them yet again. "I'll be home by Monday."

MJ smiled fondly at their workaholic partner. "I'll have larb waiting for you. Now go!" They shooed her out of the office.

Dani laughed as she left. "Alright, I'm going, I'm going! Take care of the kids and please please please do not let Ara near my damn coffee machine again!"

"She's your intern!" Her fiancée called after her, to which Dani just saluted and got in the elevator, blowing kisses and waving until the doors closed.

And they all lived happily ever after. 

A/N Wow. It's finally over. I've spent almost 3 years on this book and it is done. I hope y'all are happy with the epilogue, it just kinda came to me while I was brushing my teeth one night and I just had to write it down. This is one of my favourite books of mine and I'm glad y'all love it too. I really hope I managed to do the ending justice.

thanks for coming on this journey with me <3

wrote this epilogue months ago but rewrote some of it just now to add harley bc i love him

idk if y'all noticed but mj is a she/they lesbian and she and dani have 2 foster kids (twins) and a cat called tony bc he's grumpy and reminds them of tony - much to his namesake's protest 

i have another published marvel fic "iron man's daughter, spiderman's sister" and two drafts im working on, one of which is oc x peter parker and another is just oc does her own thing if you wanna check those out :)

happy last day of pride month!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416 25 17
This is my very first story that I'm putting out in the world so here goes absolutely nothing. I write Peter Parker sickfics for fun and I thought wh...
38.4K 926 69
Queen's vigilantes Spiderman and Aura are neighbourhood superheroes stopping thieves, robberies, and assaults. The two heroes are known to everyone...
262K 8.8K 59
π˜ˆπ˜‘π˜œπ˜™π˜Œ ── β±βΏβΏα΅’αΆœα΅‰βΏα΅— α΅‡Λ‘α΅˜α΅‰ αΆœα΅’Λ‘α΅’Κ³, α΅‡α΅˜α΅— Κ°α΅’Λ‘α΅ˆΛ’ α΅ˆα΅‰α΅‰α΅– ᡖᡒʷᡉʳ ʷⁱᡗʰⁱⁿ; αΆœα΅ƒβΏ ᡉⁱᡗʰᡉʳ ᡇᡉ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ ˒ᡃˑᡛᡃᡗⁱᡒⁿ α΅’Κ³ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ α΅ˆα΅‰Λ’α΅—Κ³α΅˜αΆœα΅—β±α΅’βΏ. α—’ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™°πš‰οΏ½...
1.8K 85 17
My retake on Spider-Man's Origin Story, set on Earth-1612. The story starts off with Peter as a regular teenager, he gets his powers in a later chapt...