Battle of the Ages

Galing kay chevvie

[BxB] When your below the age of 18-a lot less is expected of you. You're not expected to have your life toge... Higit pa

- d e s c r i p t i o n -
- o n e -
- t w o -
- t h r e e -
- f o u r -
- f i v e -
- s i x -
- e i g h t -
- n i n e -
- t e n -
- e l e v e n -
- t w e l v e -
- t h i r t e e n -
- f o u r t e e n -
- f i f t e e n -
- s i x t e e n -
- s e v e n t e e n -
- e i g h t e e n -
- n i n e t e e n -

- s e v e n -

4.9K 155 31
Galing kay chevvie

I got back to the hotel and just stood in my room. What had happened to me? This wasn't like me, not at all.

I decided to take a shower. My skin still was hot in a bad way and it felt wrong. I needed to clean every ounce of her off my skin.

The took a cold shower instead of a hot one. The cold water slid down my skin and eased it. It felt nice.

My mind can't help but wonder if it's because I found my mate. That is probably the reason.

Great. Lukas is fucking up another aspect of my life. He's not even here and he's ruining everything. Why couldn't I just be born human? I hate this. I hate all of this.

The cold shower seemed to help and I wondered, could I still masturbate? Or am I just broken all around?

I turned the water warm and slid my hand down to my cock.

Hell yeah I could still get off.

At least I have that going for me. I don't know what I would've done if I was completely orgasmless.

I was doing my thing when Lukas slipped into my mind. Him touching me, teasing me, fucking me, and I came. Hard. I groaned at the unexplainably good feeling and my body buzzed.

What the fuck.

I am not gay and I'm especially not gay for Lukas fucking Sinclair. I did not just cum at the thought of him.

I finished my shower quickly and got out. I just need to sleep. I hate this. All of this.

I changed into some boxers and shorts before climbing into bed. My mind was ready to sleep but I couldn't get over a strange feeling in the back of my head. The feeling of being watched.

I turned the lamp on and looked around. My room was on the ground level, convenient for a quick get-away. The blinds were still open and I could see the landscaping behind the hotel.

I got up to look out real quick to put the feeling at ease. Like I thought, there was no one there. I shut the blinds as a precaution and got back in bed. I hit the lights and I was out like a baby.

*****

I hunched over the toilet, letting everything out of my body. There wasn't much in it to begin with.

I don't know what came over me but I was awoken abruptly and had to run to the bathroom.

It couldn't have been the alcohol, I didn't even have that much to drink. I swear to the Goddess if I'm actually getting sick right now—

This is so inconvenient. Werewolves rarely even get sick. So why does my body have to hate me right now? This couldn't have waited a week?

I laid on the bathroom floor, throwing up a couple more times. I hadn't eaten anything since...oh my Goddess I haven't ate since breakfast yesterday. I totally forgot.

The vomit burns my throat and makes my eyes water. I'm hungry I want food but I don't have any food. I decide that I will just go get a big breakfast later.

The bathroom floor is nice and cool against my sweaty skin and it was surprisingly comfy. I think I'll just sleep right here. I like that idea.

I lay on my back and slip off into a restless sleep.

*****

My head pounded, my stomach churned, and I could not think anything. My body felt like absolute shit. I still remained on the bathroom floor but it wasn't cold anymore, I felt like I was burning up.

A groan left my lips and I didn't have the energy to get up.

I laid there for Goddess knows how long and as I was slipping out of consciousness, someone banged on the door.

Who could it be? I didn't order anything and I don't have to check out for another few days. It could just be Keagan coming to check up on me.

He can come back later. I can't get up.

The pounding on the door continued and it did not help my head.

"Grayson I swear I know you're in there if you do not open this door in the next 10 seconds you're consequence is going to a lot more severe than it already it," a familiar voice called through the door.

Oh shit. He found me. Why do I have the worst luck?

"Grayson you better not make me start counting down," Lukas growled.

I debated if I should keep quiet and ignore him or say something. However I know that me keeping quiet won't stop him from getting into the room and checking for me. I don't want him to see me right now though. I'm weak and can't defend myself from him. There's vomit all over the toilet and the floor, I'm sure I smelled and I'm shirtless. I don't want the perv seeing me shirtless.

"I-I can't," I called out weakly, hoping he could hear me.

"You can't? What do you mean you can't?" he asked, confused.

"I can't get up," I say frustrated. My energy was draining by the second and talking was become hard.

"Grayson, I need you to hold on for a moment, I'll find another way in," He sounded worried but I didn't spend much time dwelling on it.

"No don't come in, I don't wanna see you," I mumbled.

He can't tell me if I should stay awake or not. Stupid Alpha. Thinking he's in charge of my actions. I closed my eyes and let my mind slip away.

...Until the door bursted open. He can't leave me in peace for a few minutes?

"Could you be like, I don't know, quieter?" I groaned and Grayson strutted into the bathroom, worry evident on his face.

He scanned me up and down.

"Stop checking me out," I grumbled, my eyelids drooping.

"Grayson, I need you to stay awake and to let me help you," he said in a demanding voice.

"I'm covered in vomit, trust me you don't want to touch me. Also, I don't like pervs touching me," I grumbled.

He sighed but continued to come towards me, "The things I'll do for you Grayson go way beyond this."

He grabbed a washcloth and wet it with warm water before squatting down next to me. He reached out to grab my arms and I tried to swat his hands away. Damn my low energy right now. He gently grabbed my arms and helped me sit up against the wall. The moment his fingers touched my arm, I couldn't help but groan. His fingers were cool and sent nice sparks through my skin. The second that sound came out of my mouth, I snapped my mouth shut and my face flushed. I did not just do that.

"Don't touch me," I grumbled.

Lukas smirked but didn't comment. He wiped my face and the splatters of vomit off my body.

"You know Grayson, running from me wasn't a smart decision. All it did was cause you harm," he lectured wiping away the last of the vomit.

"No it didn't, it gave me freedom," I mumbled. Goddess I really just want to sleep.

"Your sitting on a hotel floor surrounded with your own vomit. Your telling me this is the good life?"

I grumbled not wanting to answer.

"If you didn't try to cheat on me, this" he motioned to the vomit filled room "wouldn't have happened."

His voice was like ice and I didn't want to look him in the face. I stayed silent.

"I'm going to carry you and if I hear a complaint or you try to fight me, you will regret it. End of discussion."

He picked me up bridal-style and I opened my mouth to say something and he shot me a look.

He's carrying me like a damn girl and I'm to weak to defend myself.

He walked out of the room, me gripped tightly in his arms.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

178K 7K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
58.7K 1.6K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
16.4K 448 9
Trent is your typical 18 year old living life. He is expected to mate and take over as the alpha as soon as he finds her. The only problem, he doesn'...
3.9M 169K 81
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...