No Return (The Return Series)

By Ceasless_Void

Book 1 Ash Ketchum had supposedly died in that Forest Fire created by the Boss of Team Rocket Giovanni after... More

Author's Note
Everybody's Pokemon and Age
The Betrayal
The Reason
The Truth
The Opening
The Revenge
The Deception
The Question
The Discovery
The Plan
The Offer
The Promise
The Date
The Contact
The Rift
The Finals
The Beginning
The Return
The Destruction
Epilogue
Sequel

The Redemption

522 5 3
By Ceasless_Void

"Yes," Red said, "I have. And I have brought some friends."  That's when 2 people walked into the picture. Norman and Blaine. And the other dex holders walked onto the battlefield. Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum. "Rayquaza," Norman yelled, "serve me." Norman held up a meteorite in his hand. He held it up to the sky. Thats when the sky turned dark and the mostly still air picked up speed. Then a green lizard emerged from a gap in the clouds. "Rayquaza," Giovanni spat. Norman just laughed and threw the meteorite in the air. Rayquaza chomped on it in one bite. Rayquaza began to glow, changing form. When the light stopped Rayquaza had changed and the normal rainbow symbol was in front of it. "Go Mewtwo," Blaine yelled, "mega evolve." Mewtwo began to glow and change. When the glowing stopped there was a rainbow symbol in front of it. It had mega evolve into Y form. "Gah, I don't have time for this nonsense. Deal with them." Giovanni yelled. That's when the legendaries attacked.

With Ash and Dawn:
"Please," Dawn whispered, "please get up. There is still hope, please." Ash made no sign of movement. That's when Dawn had an idea. She looked at Mewtwo, who was fighting the two Deoxys. Deoxys had just used recover. "Eevee use mimic," Dawn said. "Eeveee," Eevee cried, placing its paw on Ash's cheek. 10 seconds it stayed like that. That's when she heard a groan. Ash rolled onto his back. "Hey Dawn," Ash said out of breath, "I'll be with you as soon as the world stops spinning." Ash grasped her hand weakly. When Ash finally sat up she dived on him. Hugging him, Ash patted her back awkwardly. "I'm sorry Dawn," Ash murmured, "I'm sorry about the pain I caused you. I'm sorry about everything." "There is still time for redemption," Dawn said. Ash stood up finally realising the scale of the battle. Green was fighting Articuno, Blue was fighting Moltres and Yellow was fighting Zapdos. Gold was fighting Raikou, Silver was fighting Entei and Crystal was fighting Suicune. Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald were fighting Latios and Latias. Diamond, Pearl and Platinum were fighting Sird/ Victoria and Darkrai. And Jimmy and Paul were fighting a loosing battle against Hudson, Emily and Joel. Ash realised that he was supposed to be in that battle. He turned back to Dawn, "I have to go. It's my duty," Ash said. Dawn nodded before pressing her lips to his. Ash just enjoyed the moment. "Or, I could stay here with you kissing," Ash joked, "go," Dawn laughed punching his arm slightly. "Pikachu, I want you to go with Dawn. Protect her. Swellow," Ash yelled, "let's ride."

With Norman and Giovanni:
"So the gym leader who couldn't even live his son," Giovanni sneered, "that was a long time ago," Norman answered. "Perhaps. But no matter how many walls you put up, they can all be torn down," Giovanni said. "I have no walls up, I speak only the truth," Norman replied. Giovanni pressed a button and both Zygarde changed back into the cores. Giovanni pressed another button and a red glow surrounded both Z1 and Z2. Cells from everywhere began to come to them from around the world and Zygarde began to change forms. Where the two cells stood now there was a lumbering giant. "Rayquaza use Dragon Ascent," Norman yelled, "Zygarde use Thousand Waves," Giovanni yelled. "Hyper Beam," Norman yelled, "Dragon Pulse," Giovanni yelled back. Suddenly a black shape jumped on Giovanni throwing him back a few metres. "Blake," Giovanni sneered, "hello Giovanni," Blake replied, "I wouldn't expect you to attack a city. I don't know it's just doesn't seem like your style." "Well here I am," Giovanni gestured to himself, "time to see what you're really made of Blake of the International Police."

With Green:
"Charizard use Flamethrower," Green yelled, "artiiii," Articuno cried as it launched another Ice Beam. "Charizard use Dragon Claw," Green yelled, "artiiii," Articuno cried as it collided with Steel Wing. 'I can't make any ground against it. Wait I have an idea,' Green thought, "Charizard return," Green yelled, "go Alakazam. Use agility." "Cunoooo,"Articuno cried as it used Ice Beam, "dodge," Green yelled, "use agility then calm mind," "cunoooo," Articuno cried as it used Ice Beam again. "Use Shadow Ball," Green yelled.

With Blue:
"Moltres, remember me," Blue asked, "tressss," Moltres roared before attacking Blue. "Remember," Blue said, "we fought together in Johto. We fought Team Rocket together. Burying the past only causes more pain." "Moltressss," Moltres cried before using Fire Blast. "This is gonna take longer than I thought," Blue groaned, "Blasty use Hydro Cannon." "Moltresss," Moltres cried using flamethrower. "Blasty use Rapid Spin," Blue yelled. As Blastiose spun it repelled the attack as well as getting closer to Moltres. Moltres was send backwards when it got hit. Blue didn't even mean to do it but she had found a strategy to beat Moltres.

With Yellow:
"I can't hear you," Yellow whispered, "I can't hear your voice." "Zapppp," Zapdos cried before using Thunderbolt on Yellow. "Gravvy," Yellow yelled throwing out a Pokéball. Golem absorbed the electric type attack not taking any damage. "Gravvy use Rock Slide," Yellow yelled. "Dosssss," Zapdos cried blasting the rocks with lightning. Yellow held her hat down to prevent it from falling off.

With Red and Blaine:
"Mewtwo use Psystrike," Blaine yelled, "Pika use Thunder," Red yelled. "Deoxysssss," both Deoxys cried as they launched their attacks. "Mewtwo use Shadow Ball," Blaine yelled, one of the Deoxys changed into defence form while the other was in attack form and shot a Pyscho Boost at Red. Red rolled out of the way. That's when he saw Giovanni and Blake in hand to hand combat. And that's also when Red remembered something from so long ago, how Deoxys changes forms. "Blaine," Red yelled, "the Ruby and Sapphire." Blaine nodded, "go." Red ran, intent on intercepting Giovanni.

With Gold:
"Raiiii," Raikou roared as it let off another Thunder. "That's not going to work," Gold said with a Pichu on his shoulder. The Thunder immediately went to the Pichu, ignoring the Typhlosion. Well, Pichu's ability was lightning rod. "Exbo use Blast Burn," Gold yelled. Raikou finally seemed to realise that Thunder would not work. So it charged. Charged right at the Blast Burn. Smoke engulfed the area where Raikou first touched the Blast Burn. "Raiii," Raikou roared as it ran at Gold. Gold barely managed to roll out of the way. "Exbo use Flare Blitz," Gold yelled, "tyyyyy," Typhlosion cried as it slammed into Raikou. Raikou roared as it charged at Typhlosion.

With Silver:
"Entei, remember yourself. You are being controlled," Silver yelled, "ennnnn," Entei roared before launching another Sacred Fire at Silver. "Use Hydro Cannon," Silver yelled. "Enteiiiiii," Entei roared before glowing white and using Iron Head. "Block it," Silver yelled. Feraligatr put its hands out in front of it, slowing Entei down. "Teiiii," Entei roared before slamming its front feet hand on the ground and blue spikes shot up going for Feraligatr. "Feraligatr use Ice Punch," Silver yelled, "feraliiiii," Feraligatr cried as it slammed its fist into the oncoming Stone Edge, freezing it. Silver groaned before commanding Feraligatr again.

With Crystal:
"Mega use Energy Ball," Crystal yelled, "suiiiii," Suicune cried as it used Hydro Pump, "hyaahhh," Crystal yelled as she threw a Net Ball. (increased catch rate for water Pokémon) "suiiii," Suicune cried as it broke free. Crystal had a plan. If she could catch Suicune again then maybe the mind control would wear off. "Mega use Petal Blizzard," Crystal yelled, as Meganium attacked Suicune the threw another Net Ball. "Suiiii," Suicune cried as it broke out of another Pokeball and used Ice Beam where Crystal was. Crystal barely had time to dive out of the way but her leg got frozen in the process. She was stuck in the ice.

With Ruby:
"Mumu use Ice Beam," Ruby yelled, "latiiiii," Latios cried before letting off a Luster Purge. "Latios, it's me Ruby. Do you not remember me," Ruby asked, "latiiiiii," Latios cried before letting off Dragon Pulse. "Mumu use Muddy Water," Ruby yelled. 'If I can hit it hard enough maybe the mind control will go away,' Ruby thought to himself. "Mumu, use Muddy Water to propel you then use Hammer Arm," Ruby yelled. "Swampertttttt," Ruby's Swampert launched itself at Latios who sent it into the air using Psychic. "Hammer Arm," Ruby yelled, "swammmm" Swampert cried as it fell back to Earth.

With Sapphire and Emerald:
"Chick use Blaze Kick," Sapphire yelled, "Sceptile use Leaf Blade," Emerald yelled, "latiiiii," Latias cried as it used Giga Impact. "Latias," Emerald yelled over the roar of the battlefield, "it's me, Emerald. Do you not remember me?" "Arhhh," Sapphire groaned, "It's not working. Chick use Shadow Claw." "Sceptile use Dragon Claw. I know, but there has to be a way to break the control," Emerald yelled. "Latiiiii," Latias cried as it went for Blaziken and Sceptile managed to get a hit in. "We're fighting a loosing battle, look," Sapphire yelled. And it was true. Red had just rushed Giovanni leaving Blaine and Mewtwo to fight two Deoxys. Green, Blue, Yellow, Silver and Crystal were barely making any progress on the legendaries they were fighting. Diamond, Pearl and Platinum were 3v1ing Darkrai and Sird but the battle was even. Ash, Paul and Jimmy were in a stalemate battle, not making any progress but not loosing any ground. The only person who was actually doing anything was Gold because Raikou couldn't touch him with electric attacks and Norman who was fighting Zygarde with Rayquaza. Emerald rolled out of the way of another attack, "we can't win," Emerald yelled, "we have to hold them off until the control is broken," Emerald yelled but he didn't sound enthusiastic.

With Diamond, Pearl, Platinum and Sird:
"Darkrai use Dark Pulse," Sird/ Victoria yelled, "Tru use Leaf Storm," Diamond yelled, "Chimler use Fire Blast," Pearl yelled, "Empoleon use Hydro Pump," Platinum yelled. "Ha, Darkrai use Ice Beam," Sird/ Victoria yelled. Torterra was hit with Ice Beam head on, "Torterra use Hyper Beam," Diamond yelled, "ack, Tru are you ok?" "Use Dark Void," Sird/ Victoria yelled. "Empoleon use Flash Cannon," Platinum yelled, "Chimler use Focus Blast," Pearl yelled. They were too slow, Diamond and Torterra were hit making them fall asleep instantly. "You'll pay for that," Platinum yelled, "Dark Void," Sird/ Victoria yelled, "missy look out," Pearl yelled as he pushed her out of the way. "No, Pearl," Platinum cried, "arrh," Platinum groaned, "use Hydro Pump." "Use Dark Pulse," Sird/ Victoria yelled. Dark Pulse slowly began to overpower Dark Pulse.

With White:
After bringing down Prism Tower White wasn't intent on staying. It wasn't her fight. White originally wanted to kill Ash because of what he said about Black but when he betrayed Giovanni, she decided it wasn't worth the trouble. She stayed for a bit, interested in what would happen but she didn't stay for long. After Red arrived she left. She couldn't care less. She didn't know Giovanni. He hadn't done anything to wreck her life unlike a certain leader of Team Plasma named Ghetsis. She still remembered Ghetsis's cruel, twisted smile as he trapped Black. And she couldn't do anything as the thing that meant the most to her was gone. But she had hope, something she did not have for a long time. She had found the light stone. Her quest here had not been because she wanted to participate in the dumb tournament. She had goals well beyond that. She was following a lead Cheren had told her about, a mysterious stone resting at the bottom of Azure Bay. She had gone to the Masters Tournament as a place to stay while she searched. Apparently every time someone would approach the light stone is would start glowing, blinding the person. Like it was waiting for someone. It was waiting for her. She came back to reality when she heard a voice, "where are you going," May asked, "shouldn't you be helping fight?" "Fight," White asked, "the fight is lost. See for yourself. I did what I could. Besides this isn't my fight." "Isn't your fight," May scoffed, "this is everyone's fight." "I have no connections with anyone fighting other than the fact that we are dex holders. I have achieved what I set out to do when I came to Kalos," White said, "I will return to Flocessy Town. After 14 years." White whispered the last part. She threw out a Pokéball and flew away on her Mandibuzz.

With Paul, Jimmy, Ash, Joel, Hudson and Emily:
"Metagross use Flash Cannon," Hudson yelled, "Hydregon use Dark Pulse," Joel yelled, "Tyranitar use Stone Edge," Emily yelled. "Electivire use Thunder," Paul yelled, "Typhlosion use Flamethrower," Jimmy yelled, "Eevee use Swift," Ash yelled, "you have to stop. You must realise Giovanni is using you. I realised it." "You are not permitted to speak, traitor," Hudson yelled at him. "Electivire use Ice Punch," Paul yelled, "Metagross use Meteor Mash," Hudson yelled, "Typhlosion use Flamethrower," Jimmy yelled, "Hydregon use Dragon Pulse," Joel yelled. "Eevee use Double Edge," Ash yelled, "Tyranitar use Crunch," Emily yelled. Suddenly Ash say something in the corner of his eye, Dark Pulse heading for Jimmy. "Jimmy." Ash yelled. Jimmy looked in surprise as he was send back onto the cold pavement. Ash looked over, it was Victoria. Or Sird, god this was confusing. "No," Ash yelled. Suddenly all of the four horsemen got send flying back along with their Pokémon. Ash had just used Aura.

2260 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 6.6K 59
Ash x Harem (If y'all don't like harem shit, then don't read lmao) »»----- ♔ -----«« Ash Ketchum disappeared 1 year ago after saving his friends from...
181K 2.1K 14
Ash Ketchum is betrayed by those who he once considered friends. His mother disowns him saying he brought shame to her name. Pikachu was killed by Tr...
31.3K 340 13
Ash has just lost in the Indigo League, due to his Charizard's disobedience. As he and Pikachu are thinking things over by a lake, they are sure in f...
188K 3.7K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...