Vincent's Betrayal

By Rg-wolfe

She was always her twins shadow. The dark silhouette that hid in the background while her sister took all the... More

Chapter~1
Chapter~2
Chapter~3
Chapter~4
Chapter~5
Chapter~6
Chapter~7
Chapter~8
Chapter~9
Chapter~10
Chapter~11
Chapter~12
Chapter~13
Chapter~14
Chapter~16
Chapter~17
Chapter~18
Chapter~19
Chapter~20
chapter~21
Chapter~22
Chapter~23
Chapter~24
Chapter~25
Chapter~26
Chapter~27
Chapter~28
Chapter~29
Chapter~30
Chapter~31
Chapter~32
Chapter~33
Chapter~34
Chapter~35
Chapter~36
Chapter~37

Chapter~15

4.6K 107 10
By Rg-wolfe

I  B E C A M E  C O N C E R N E D when we got back to the pack house because Vincent didn't direct me toward Doctor Moore's practice. Instead we were headed for somewhere totally foreign to me.

I wanted to grill him about where we were going but I kept quiet because I didn't want to speak to him at all, I didn't have the energy.

I was completely drained and lacking in the mood to have a conversation with anyone. I just prayed it wasn't something sinister I was walking into.

However life doesn't seem to work out for me very well as Vincent opened a big heavy door made out of steel black metal. Once opened he urged me with his hand to enter first and even though I was skeptical I still decided to go as he told me to.

Curiosity got the best of me and made it seem as though I was following my former mates order which wasn't the case.

I walked down many spiral steps which were lit with very dim vintage styled oil lamps. The scent of blood and human excrement wafted into my nose which made me frown in disgust and almost choke.

The dungeons. He's brought me to the pack prison which was situated underground in the pack house. There was no windows, no light except from the open staircase which i was almost done stepping down.

A quick spurt of fear shot through me and I was ready to flight on instinct. Vincent grabbed me before I was able to budge past him and I screamed.

He threw me to the floor and I tumbled down what I counted to be three hard concrete steps. I hit the flat ground at the end of the staircase and groaned in pain.

"You'll heal" Vincent said in an annoyed tone and rolled his eyes.

I couldn't believe how careless he was being with me, I know he doesn't want me anymore but to hurt me was a whole other level. I wouldn't let myself become afraid of him I forbid it!

He lifted my weakened body up with his arms and dragged me toward a pitch black cell with chunky silver bars.

I was flung into the cell and the door slammed shut with a loud clang. I stood up straight away and wrapped my fingers around the bars then tugged and thrashed to get it open.

Vincent just stood watching me like the cold hearted monster he was "why are you not reacting to the silver?"

"Because dumbass, I HAVE NO WOLF! Remember? Or have you already forgotten everything about me, wouldn't surprise me" I shrug and kick away at the bars in frustration.

"Yeah your a pathetic human I forgot, sorry" he said sarcastically with an evil grin.

"Your a disgusting person Vincent. I'll never forgive you for any of this ever! I curse you and my sister, I curse this whole pack. Your all CUNTSSSS!" my anger was evident. I was furious and bubbling inside with anguish.

I continued "your no alpha your just a boy. It's as though a sixteen year old boy was trapped in your body. Your stupid and cold, you don't deserve to lead a pack"

"Your nothing Hadley, you don't belong here or anywhere. Your a werewolf with no wolf. The world doesn't have a place for you, your just a mistake"

With that Vincent turned his back and exited the dungeons. I gave a loud scream but it sounded dark and came from my exasperation.

I stepped back from the bars taking a look at my new surroundings. I could only see the area where Vincent stood before on the other side of the cell. I was surrounded by total darkness.

I hear sounds of loud shrieks and sobs along with the sound of someone hacking up a fur ball as though they were a cat.

The only word to describe the aroma down here was death. Rotting and decaying like a week old corpse was the main and most strong smell.

I knew why I was put down here and it was because of my father and alpha, just because I killed that 'majestic' white wolf.

At the end of the day one was going to die and I wasn't going to just let it be me. I wasn't going to sacrifice myself in order to save a rare coloured wolf. It was either me or the dog, end of.

This was my fathers idea no doubt, he really does hate me and this was the final straw to make me believe so.

He would love it if I was mauled to death by that beast. To see my head ripped from my shoulders and my body tore up and mangled. He was a wicked soul indeed.

I felt slightly dizzy as my ears began to emit a loud piercing ringing. I closed my hands over my ears and stumbled back until I hit the stone wall behind me.

I slightly moaned in pain and images began flashing through my head. I saw myself as a young girl, maybe eight, ten. I lay on the freezing dark floor with my knees tucked up toward my chest. My head nestled between them.

The dream stopped for a second but started up again and the ringing just got worse. I was crying but only letting few tears drip down my pink cheeks. I was petrified being here, hearing all the noises. The screams, the sounds of tortured wolves. The smell, and just the atmosphere itself.

The room was spinning as though I was twirling continuously like a ballerina. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head and I collapsed onto the floor. My head hit the ground hard just like it did earlier and I became unconscious.

I wake up in the same position after what felt like only a short time. I convinced myself it was because I had a concussion from the attack but I wasn't a hundred percent sure.

The room was exactly the same as before, dull and dreary. Unseeable. I looked down at myself and couldn't even see anything it was so dark.

I heard voices and footsteps as though people were entering the dungeons. Alpha Ford appeared in the tiny space with dim lighting and his hoarse voice boomed.

"Get up Hadley" he instructed and motioned for me with his single hand to stand. I struggled and wobbled a little but managed to pick myself up and drag my feet toward the silver bars.

I gripped my hands on them tightly to hold me up and squeezed my face through the empty space between the bars.

"Do you know why you are down here Hadley?" Alpha Ford begins some sort of interrogation.

I had two options at this very moment. I could tell them what they wanted to hear and suffer less consequences, or, I could defy the alpha and stick up for myself.

"No alpha I actually don't"

His facial expression stays the same as before, unfazed. "You really don't know?"

"You'll have to tell me"

"Well Hadley..." he begins.
"You have committed something serious due to the fact you killed that rare white rogue who attacked you on our land"

My face reddens in anger "it was a life or death situation alpha and I wasn't about to go suicide myself for that beast. I'm a pack member shouldn't you care more about my welfare?"

He shrugs. "They are very uncommon especially in these parts of the world and you killed the only one this pack had come across in over three decades. That's a big problem kid"

"It's because I'm not a fully fledged wolf isn't it? I don't matter and I'm not as sentimental as the others who can actually shift, am I right?"

"Your circumstances are unfortunate and the card life has dealt you is unfair however that's just how it is. Now that wolf could of been brought back with some intense methods of therapy to allow the human side to come through, then we would of welcomed that wolf into the pack and let them become a statement to the other packs"

"What's the statement" I asked with wonder.

"That we are powerful and unbeatable. The strength of a white wolf is somewhat stronger than your average werewolf. So any wars or battles against our land and our pack would have been taken care of with the white wolf fighting by our side" he made it sound like a dream. He had it all worked out and I fucked those plans, I have no regrets because I'm alive.

"Are you saying this pack cannot defeat enemies alone? That we need more powerful werewolves to fight for us in order to win?" I ask mockingly.

He moves fast towards where I'm standing but I don't move, I barely even blink. I was mad, raging that I was stuck down here in this disgusting dump.

"We will always win the battle and the war. It just says something to others when you have a white wolf by your side. You've ruined it all. Your lucky I'm not banishing you into exile!" His teeth grit as he spoke.

Backing up from the bars I don't take my eyes off of Ford. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small key which is inserted into the door and makes it open with an echoing creek.

"Get yourself home!" He stands next to the door and I walk slowly out of the cell. Just as I go past the alpha he aggressively grabs my wrist and pulls my face so it's a few inches away from his.

"Don't forget human. I. Am. Your. Alpha"

I bow my head forcibly into submission then nod. He lets go of me and walks behind me silently as I step up the staircase, going at snail pace.

My father is waiting at the top of the door he looks annoyed upon seeing my face which wasn't uncommon.

I could only hope life would begin to go upward as currently I just kept falling down the spiral. I hadn't experienced any good sort of events recently and it began to show that there was always something bleak headed my way.

~🌙~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
2.3K 50 33
Angel just moved to a new town in order to start her life over. She left behind everything that she owned and just ran. She needed a fresh start wher...
6K 258 46
"You want to hate me? Fine! Go ahead. I wouldn't stop you but remember this I am a queen first before your mate and if you dare harm my people..." Sh...
6K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...