WILL THE REAL Y/N PLEASE STAN...

By jiminthighsss

An assortment of the most cringe and cliché plots and storylines, with a side of bts. Disclaimer: The entire... More

Table of mf contents
🎬 Bully. 🎬
🎬 Bully pt.2 🎬
⛓ Kidnapped ⛓
⛓ Kidnapped pt. 2 ⛓
⛓ Kidnapped pt. 3 ⛓
🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 2 🐺
🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 3 🐺
🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 4 🐺
Thank you.

🩸Vampires and wolves 🐺

5.3K 441 2.3K
By jiminthighsss

It's my first day at my new high school in a gloomy town called spoons. I just moved in with my dad, who happens to be a cop. The town calls him daddy Joon. But I just call him daddy.

I don't belong here. And by here, I mean society in general. I'm different than most girls my age. I grabbed my tomboy dark green backpack and headed downstairs to see my daddy reading the newspaper.

"Bella— I mean Y/N.. come eat." He pulled out a chair for me.

"N-No thanks." I pushed a strand of my brown wavy hair behind me ear. "I-I'm gonna be late." I started to walk out the door.

"Y/N?" Daddy Joon called my name. I stopped and bit my lip. "Be careful out there."

"I-I will." I stuttered and walked out the door. My dad and I had an awkward relationship ever since he left me at McDonald's ten years ago. Let's just say Ronald McDonald has been in my nightmares ever since.

I didn't like school. Every one I went to ended the exact same. No friends, no boys liking me... but that's the life for a girl like me. Everything about me is different. My face, my attitude, my hobbies, the way I dress...

The way Y/N dresses:

I grabbed my skateboard and started to skate to class. A fancy car pulled up beside me with a group of pretty teenagers girls. "You need a ride?" One of them asked.

"Uh-I-um-I-d—"

I began glitching and the girls gave me a weird look before driving off. I bit my lip and twitched. They don't get me.

I finally made it to school. It was dark and gloomy and looked as if monsters took over— wait. That's impossible, I shook my head. I walked into my first class and already so many people were surrounding me. I'm so lonely. I have no friends.

"Hey, you're the new girl Y/N?" A guy asked.

"H-H-How do you know my name." I bit my lip and slightly lowered my head.

"It's written on your lunch bag...."

"O-Oh." I tried to laugh but only looked constipated because of my lack of emotions.

"Okay class have a seat. Y/N, I'm gonna place this giant fan in front of you and I want you to walk past it in slow motion.

"O-Okay." I nodded and walked in slow motion to the only empty seat left. I looked up at my lab partner and blinked my brown orbs. He had pale skin. and dark slicked back hair. His eyes were a dark read. H-He was different. I could tell.

"Okay class, introduce yourself to your lab partner."

I looked over at the boy as he started to gag. I lowered my brows and smelt under my arms. "It can't be me." I whispered to myself. I showered last week.

The boy continued to gag, making the teacher approach him. "Jungkook are you okay?"

Jungkook:

"I have to leave. This bitch stank." He said before running out the room.

I bit my lip and sighed. "I-I need to find out why he doesn't like me." I got up and followed him to his locker which happened to be next to mine. Disgust immediately took over his face as he held his nose.

I opened my locker and pulled out deodorant, slowly putting it on. I could see him from the corner of my eyes, looking at me.

I grabbed my perfume which was called nature tomboy grass girl and sprayed it all over my body. I closed my locker just as he closed his and our hands accidentally touched.

I gasped at the coldness of his hands and bit my lip. The pale boy quickly ran off, leaving me with no answers to my questions. I ditched school and went to the library on my skateboard because I'm a not like other girls who drive.

"H-Hi." I entered the small and sketchy book store and greeted the man. "I-I'd like some answers to my questions." I bit my lip.

"What tf do you want. Spit it out."

"R-Right." I sat down at the table. "T-There's this boy at my school. H-He's strange. His hands are cold a-and his skin is pale. H-His eyes are dark and mysterious. A-And he thinks I smells bad. He's not human. I know he's not." I bit my lip and softly groaned.

The librarian:

"So you're telling me that because this dude probably just had a cold or thinks you smell like absolute shit, means that he's not human?"

I nodded and bit my lip. "He's different. I know it."

"And you're crazy." He said, shocking me. "I can't answer questions that are too dumb to have an answer. If you still want to check out a book, I'd hurry up. I'm closing this place in ten minutes."

"T-Thank you." I glitched and ran back to the books. I walked over to the folklore section and started to skim through the books. One caught my attention. I picked it up and read the title to myself. "Signs that you've met a vampire."

"Perfect." I bit my lip and walked over to the counter. I set the book down and received a look from the guy. We stared at each other for five minutes before he finally gave me the book.

I opened the door but stopped to turn around. "If I don't come back to return the book, j-just know that my theory was right." I bit my lip and left.

"B-Blood." I whispered as I felt it drip down from my lip from how many times I've bit it today. I wiped it off with my sleeve because I'm a tough mysterious girl. I skated back to my house and my dad was standing outside, waiting for me.

"Y/N?? Where have you been??!! Your teacher said you left school!" Daddy Joon yelled and I bit my lip again.

"I-I went to the book store for a school project." I explained.

"Well anyways, we have some company inside that would like to meet you." Daddy Joon said and I followed him inside.

As soon as I stepped inside, there was a tan hot and muscular boy standing there. I bit my lip and looked away from him.

"Y/N, you remember my hunting friend, and his son.. Jimin?" Daddy Joon introduced them to me.

"N-No I don't remember." I stuttered and blinked my orbs.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." Jimin shook my hand and I nearly gasped. His hand.. it was warm.. almost as if it were the opposite of Jungkook.

"I-I-I have to go feed the birds outside." I bit my lip and started to walk away.

"I'll come with you!" Jimin said, making me nearly have an asthma attack. We walked outside and sat in the backyard.

"What's that?" He asked and I quickly hid the book. "Nothing! I-It's just a b-book." I tried not to be suspicious at all.

"Cool, I've been trying to read more. What's it about??" He sat closer to me and I almost shat myself. Jimin grabbed the book from my hand and I quickly grabbed it back.

We played tug a war for a while before it got thrown in the mud. "OH NAUUUR!!" I screamed.

"I'm so sorry Y/N!! Here, I'll clean it for you." He suddenly lifted his shirt, using it to wipe the mud.

His face suddenly changed when he looked at the book. "Vampires?" He huffed.

"I know. I-It's silly." I bit my lip. "I-I just thought it would be interesting to—" I stopped talked when I noticed he was hyperventilating. "Are you okay?"

"I-" Jimin took a deep breath in and curled both his fists. "-HATE. VAMPIRES." He growled and threw the book onto the stairs. "I have to go." He muttered through his teeth.

"Is it something I said?" I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"JUST FORGET ABOUT IT." He yelled before dashing off into the woods.

I lowered my head and sighed. "There goes another boy who doesn't like me."

I walked up stairs to my room and locked the door so no one would catch me reading such a dangerous book. I opened page one and began to read and take notes. I began panting as I read the signs, before quickly shutting the book.

"I know exactly what to do." I bit my lip off.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 299 22
Just some stories that comes into my mind. Note: No one except BTS in these stories are real people, I didn't mention any other Kpop group as a chara...
1.9M 36.7K 172
bts wwyd and scenarios (^ω^) CRINGE WARNING
11.4K 413 40
a cringe boon written by a 14 year old.