WILL THE REAL Y/N PLEASE STAN...

By jiminthighsss

An assortment of the most cringe and cliché plots and storylines, with a side of bts. Disclaimer: The entire... More

Table of mf contents
🎬 Bully pt.2 🎬
⛓ Kidnapped ⛓
⛓ Kidnapped pt. 2 ⛓
⛓ Kidnapped pt. 3 ⛓
🩸Vampires and wolves 🐺
🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 2 🐺
🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 3 🐺
🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 4 🐺
Thank you.

🎬 Bully. 🎬

9.1K 705 6.5K
By jiminthighsss

Disclaimer: THIS IS SATIRE. I DON'T ACTUALLY WRITE THIS SHITTY LMAO

The sudden ringing of my alarm went off, waking me up. I blinked my blue orbs and looked down at my iPhone X pro 11 mega plus to check the time.

I put my glasses on when I got a text and clicked on the notification.

I groaned as I rolled out of my comfy bed and headed towards the bathroom. "My parents are always neglecting me. I'm so misunderstood." I sighed while looking at myself in the mirror. I glanced at my reflection and became repulsive. "No wonder I don't have a boyfriend."

The boys at my school only like girls with blue eyes, long blonde hair, who are short, I thought to myself as I put my long blonde hair into a messy bun and stood on my tip toes to see my blue orbs.

"I'll never be accepted." I sighed, and went to get changed. I didn't care about how I dressed. I'm not superficial like most girls. I put on a casual outfit and walked downstairs to grab my lunch.

I walked downstairs to see a brown paper bag with Turkey and cheese thrown in it. There was a note on the table that read : sorry honey, we used the last two slices of bread to feed the ducks outside. Here's some lunch money. I looked at the dollar bill laying on the counter and put it in my pocket.

And then I teleported to school because apparently "how" is not important enough to disclose. 

I put my headphones in and played shape of you by Ed Sheeran, my favorite indie artist. I began walking towards my locker, when I heard a group of girls laughing behind me. "Look at her. She thinks that outfit is actually good!!!1!!1!1" They began to giggle.

I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and sighed. I grabbed my books and walked away before slamming into another stroNg lean buff hot sexy firm body. I fell to the floor all dramatically as my glasses fell.

I looked up to see who I bumped into and my jaw nearly dropped. It was the one and only Park Jimin. My bully. He grabbed my by my shirt and pinned me against a locker. "Watch where you're going nerd." He whispered in my ear, making shivers go down my spine, even though he probably just gave me scoliosis.

I looked into his chocolate orbs and bit my lip nervously. He looked me up and down, almost like he was checking me out. Me? No, it can't be. I'm too ugly. "Do it again and we're gonna have a problem, got it?"

I gulped and nodded. "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes." I stuttered.

"Good gorl." He let go of me and walked away. All the girls stared at him as he walked away, giggling and drooling.  I picked up my books when a hand met mine. I looked up into the boys doe eyes and slowly blinked.

The doe eyes in question

"I'll help you." The taller boy sweetly said with his bunny smile because the only thing anyone ever compares him to are animals apparently.

"t-t-t-thanks oppar." I blushed. 

"I'm J—"

"Jungkook, I know." I tucked a piece of my hair away and put my glasses back on. "You're best friends with Park Jimin, the most popular jock at Bangtan High. You watched him beat me up after school yesterday."

"I changed. I'm not like other guys." Jungkook tried to explain. "I'm nice now."

"Wait, guys can be good looking and nice? I though that was impossible?" I asked.

"I'm different. We both are." Jungkook said. "Let's walk to class together.

"Okay." I agreed because I never make decent decisions.

We walked into Korean kpop class and sat down next to each other. I could feel someone staring at me from across the room. I looked behind me and saw Jimin glaring at me and Jungkook. He couldn't be jealous. Im the ugliest human being to exist.

"What's your friends problem?" I asked, looking at Jungkook. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright class, I'm not going to actually teach you anything today. Instead, we're just going to focus on Y/N and make everything about her okay?"

"But sir we have a test."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP HENRY THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU. NO ONE KNOWS YOU EXIST."

Jungkook looked over at me and smiled, but then a hand grabbed his shoulder. We looked up and saw Jimin looking angry. I hid behind Jungkook and bit my lip, scared. Jimin pulled Jungkook to the side and whispered something in his ear.

"What is it?" I asked him.

Jungkook picked his bag up and sighed. "My leader Jimin doesn't want me talking to you anymore. I'm sorry Y/N, we can't be friends."

"W-What do you mean leader? And why can't I talk to you?" I innocently asked.

"Oh yeah, we're in a gang btw." Jungkook casually said. "We hurt people. Gratata." He said before leaving.

I looked over at Jimin who smirked at me. "Why me." I whispered to myself. I'm just an ordinary girl who no one notices. Why did he chose me as his victim?

"Teacher can I use the bathroom Juseyo." I raised my hand.

"Girl are u even Korean?"

"U-Uhm-Uh I have to go." I rushed to the bathroom and stood outside, waiting for him to come. I knew he would follow me. All of a sudden Jimin appears from behind me.

"W-What do you want from me?" I stuttered because my mom took me out of the second grade so I'm not really articulate.

"You belong to me." Jimin whispered really close to my ear. "You're mine baby gorl." He then punched me in the face and left me there to bleed. I held the cut and slid against the locker door. Why is my heart doing this. D-Do I like Park Jimin, my bully? The guy who just punched me in the face and said my breath smells like tuna last week? Maybe I am.

"Y/N!!" I heard Jungkook yell as he ran to me. He looked at the cut on my face and punched the locker. "That bastard! He hurt you didn't he." He wiped my fake tears.

"H-H-He hurt me." I whimpered and he caressed my face.

"I won't let him hurt you anymore. I care about you too much Y/N. I know I just met you ten minutes ago but I'm willing to risk my life and jump in front of a bullet for you."

"Y-You don't think I'm a loser nerd?" I sniffled.

"Well no, you still are. But I love that about you." He ran his fingers through my hair, getting it tangled in the knots. "Do you brush your hair?"

"Not since last week." I sniffled.

"You're so different." Jungkook bit his lip. That's what's so tempting about you.

"J-Jungkook? Do you like me?" I gasped.

"Fuck no, I'm talking about Taehyung." Jungkook said as he held the smaller picture in front of him.

"O-Oh." I sighed. "I mean, why would I ever think that. I'm so ugly and lame and shy and blue eyed that no guy would ever notice me."

"Mhm, I'm listening." Jungkook muttered as he was playing a game on his phone.

The bell rang and everyone went to their lockers. I opened mine and found a note inside of it.

Meet me outside the dark suspicious alley after school and come alone because I'm probably gonna beat the shit out of you and I don't want anyone to see.

I looked around to see if anyone else saw the note and slipped it into my pocket.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked.

"NOTHING!" I blurted out, instead of telling him that I could potentially be in danger like a normal person.

"tf wrong with this chick." Jungkook mumbled as he walked away, and I let out a sigh of relief. I have to face him alone. the one and only. Park Jimin bully master hot brown orb popular jock.

To be continued?

Part 2 will be coming out soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.2K 19
You as an secret agent who was sent to protect BTS...Unable to love you were the most trusted ... when you were on your job everything went wrong Rea...
29K 299 22
Just some stories that comes into my mind. Note: No one except BTS in these stories are real people, I didn't mention any other Kpop group as a chara...
16.3K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
11.4K 413 40
a cringe boon written by a 14 year old.