kai parker • villains of circ...

By -inslaytiable

"ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." © -ɪɴsʟᴀʏᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ ²⁰²⁰ More

NOTES
FACECLAIMS
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 1 1989
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
EPILOGUE
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 2 1994
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 3 2012
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR + EPILOGUE
+ other books

CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT

4.3K 231 373
By -inslaytiable

CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
[68]
song: waltzing back by no vacation

TERROR, EXCITEMENT, DREAD, AND HOPE. Everything raced through her brain in rapid speed, leave her with no rational thoughts. Kai held the key out of here in his hand, and Daisy walked alongside the one person they'd been waiting for to make all this possible.

Her heart was pounding. She wanted to tell everyone to stop, to give her a few minutes to think. A few days maybe. She needed to process what was about to happen, what life she was leaving behind, and what life she was blindly throwing herself back into.

She began to wish that she hadn't been ignoring, or putting off that hope. Because now she was left with no time to be excited, only terrified.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Bonnie spoke up. She walked alongside Damon and Daisy, while Kai was a few feet up ahead, examining the Ascendant in hand. "So your Dad's a coven leader, and he sent you both here?" Bonnie asks, it was clear in her expression that she was a little confused on the stories they'd been feeding her. "What was the coven?" She asks.

Kai glanced behind him at Bonnie, before he turned back around and continued his way out the driveway, as everyone blindly followed him. "Gemini coven." Kai says, fidgeting with the shiny, fear filled object he held. "We were a pretty big deal in my day." He shrugs cockily. "Had this thing for twin sacrif—"

Bonnie cut him off. "No, I've heard of them." She says, her eyebrows narrowed as she contemplated Kai's words. Daisy watched her, trying to read her expression as she was deep in thought. "I think my Grams knew them... I remember her telling me a story about how they..." her sentence trails off, as her contemplation continues.

Damon let's out a little huff as they continued farther away from the house. "Where the hell are you taking us?" He asks, impatiently.

"I used the ascendant to figure out where we need to be standing when we harness the magic of the meteor shower." Kai responds.

Bonnie stops in her tracks. Everyone continues their walking for a few moments before they all stop, too. Damon turns to Bonnie as her eyes stay focused on the ground, her expression confused. "What now?" Damon sighs.

Bonnie looks up, right at Kai. "Malachai." She says, not in a questioning tone, but in a tone of realization. Daisy glanced to Kai and back to Bonnie, confused. "Malachai Parker." Her face churns into one of complete, and utter disgust.

"So," Kai let's out a slight, happy sigh. "You've heard of me. I'm flattered."

Daisy got a sinking feeling that this was not going to be good.

"I know what you did." Bonnie says, not yet lifting her hateful eyes off of him.

Damon looked lost, his eyes darting in between both Bonnie and Kai as he waited for one of them to continue. "Can we start speaking in full sentences?" Damon suggested. "Some of us are clearly a bit behind, here."

Daisy couldn't move. She knew exactly what Bonnie was talking about. The story that Daisy and Kai had both subconsciously decided to never discuss any further than they already had, hopefully sparing her the unnecessary detail of it all.

She was sure what he had done had become national news, especially amongst the witch community. They were idiots to think that Bonnie wouldn't have at least heard of him.

"His entire family was killed." Bonnie says to Damon, like the words had burned on her tongue and she had to let them out. "All those little siblings he talked about earlier... every single one was killed. And the only one who got away was the oldest boy, Malachai Parker."

"Who names a kid Malachai?" Kai says, turning around to face them. "It's like they expected me to be evil."

Daisy's heart was pounding, fully unaware of what came next, and how she was going to get herself, and Kai, out of this situation.

"All of those kids were murdered." Bonnie spits, hate in her voice.

"Hello? Not everyone died." He says, like it was obvious. Daisy wanted to smack him for not trying to divert the situation, but instead digging them both into a deeper, inescapable hole by pretty much admitting to it. "I had a soft spot for one of my sister's. 'Cause otherwise I would've cut one of her lungs out, not just he spleen." He shrugs.

"What?" Bonnie says, looking like she was about to puke.

"You can survive without a spleen." Kai smiles.

"Something tells me you're not speaking hypothetically." Damon says.

"Well, I hung two off a stairwell railing. Put a hunting knife in one's abdomen." He nods confidently. "And drowned one in a pool."

Daisy hadn't been acknowledged since the truth came out, which was best, as she didn't know if the gig was up— or if she should be playing along like she didn't know.

"You just killed your whole family?" Bonnie shook her head.

"Coven." Kai corrected.

"So you lied." Bonnie clenched her jaw. "Your dad didn't send you here because he was threatened by your power. He sent you here because you're insane."

"Bingo." Kai said proudly.

As realization settled, Bonnie finally turned to Daisy confusion and disgust still on her face.

If he was going to willingly flush their one way out of here down the drain, she sure as hell wasn't going down with him. Tears quickly formed in Daisy's eyes, as she picked up her breathing and turned to face Kai— perfectly mirroring Bonnie's expression. "You lied to me." she muttered quietly.

Four words were enough to get Bonnie and Damon back on her side.

Bonnie shook her head quickly as she spun on her heal, walking right back towards the house. "I'm not doing this." She says.

"No, actually- you are." Damon insisted, catching up to Bonnie.

"I'm not letting him out of here he just admitted to being a serial killer!" Bonnie yelled back, before swinging the front door open and charging her way inside.

Daisy and Kai linger in the driveway, and as soon as Damon and Bonnie were out of sight, Kai stepped forward. He gently grabbed Daisy's face and wiped the tear that fell from her eye with his thumb.

She grabbed his wrist and pushed him off of her with a bit more force than necessary. "You're an idiot." She scolded.

Kai let out a laugh, still on his high of thinking that this was all a perfectly good situation to be in right now. "What?" He chuckled.

"Did you not just hear her?!" Daisy shook her head. "She's not doing the spell because you just told her each and every detail about how you murdered children!" She whisper-yelled.

Kai tilted his head to the side, that cocky look still on his face. "Actually, she's not doing the spell because she doesn't know if." Kai responds, beginning to walk back inside after Bonnie and Damon.

Daisy huffed. "Neither do you, dumbass!" She said, following quickly behind him.

He swung the door open. Tension stood still in the air as the last of Bonnie and Damon's arguments fell quiet as they walked inside. "Oh, come on, Bonnie." Kai says. "You wanna go home to your friends, I wanna go back and give the rest of the Gemini Coven and excruciating death. Win-win."

"Look, I know this guys not a model citizen but I gotta get back. Not just for Elena, but for my brother." Damon says, stepping towards Bonnie and speaking the first genuine sounding sentence Daisy's heard him say.

This Elena mention again. She wondered what was so special about this girl to consume the topic of almost every conversation Bonnie and Damon had when they didn't know Daisy and Kai were listening. They made it sound like they'd do anything for her, and not just them, all of their friends and family. Daisy wondered what it was like to feel that loved.

Bonnie closed her eyes in defeat. "I'm sorry, Damon."

"Sorry doesn't work for me." Kai says, walking towards Bonnie with a hand out, ready to grab her.

Daisy let's out a startled gasp as Damon gets up, and a blur rushes past her, grabbing Kai and pinning him against the nearest wall in less than a split second. "We might be having a little disagreement but don't ever lay a hand on her." Damon threatened, as he held Kai in place with his arms. Kai sighed, clearly not phased by Damon's threat.

"I need time to think." Bonnie says, stepping out of the front entry way and back towards the outside. She stops in the doorway and turns to Damon. "Keep an eye on him." She says, she spoke to Damon but her hateful eyes stayed on Kai. She then turned and left.

Damon let go of Kai and leaned off the wall, he turned to Daisy and gave her a look insinuating that she was going to be the one keeping an eye on him, while he checked on Bonnie. She returned his look with a nod.

And once again, before she knew it, Damon had sped out of the front entry way and back outside in a blur. A breeze swept by Daisy as she waited for Kai to struggle his way out of this.

"Well done." Daisy said unhappily, after Kai didn't speak first.

"Thank you." Kai nods proudly, as he walked back into the living room.

Daisy shot him a confused look as she followed him. "Why are you not freaking out?" She questioned. "Our plan. Down the drain. Because of you." She reminded him.

He shook his head before plopping down onto the couch. "Not quite." He says.

She waited for him to speak again but he didn't. She let out a frustrated sigh. "Care to explain?" She asks annoyedly.

"They don't know I'm a Siphon, yet." Kai begins. "So I'll give them a choice. They work with us, as in Bonnie does the spell and we all go home together. Or I siphon up all of her magic, kill them both, and use her magic to get us out of here." He says.

Daisy let his words process for a few moments, her annoyed look slowly disappearing as it was starting to make more and more sense.

"You can say it." Kai says. "I'm a genius."

Daisy didn't want to admit it, but somehow he was still always three steps ahead. "So say you kill her, and take her magic. We still don't know the damn spell." She raised her eyebrows.

Kai shrugs. "Then let's hope they want to team-up."

Maybe only two steps ahead.

Multiple hours passed without any sign of Bonnie and Damon, yet Daisy and Kai stayed at his house, awaiting their return to give their proposition. When they arrived, they went straight to the kitchen, not taking a moment to speak to anyone, not even each other. Kai gave them a few moments to settle back in, before he followed them in there, Daisy staying behind.

She sat on the red velvet couches that were surprisingly uncomfortable for how expensive they appeared. She rest her head against her palm, as her elbow leaned against the armchair.

When the light of sudden flames erupted from the kitchen, she suspected things were not going smoothly. Or, maybe they were. You never knew with Kai.

She stood up from her spot quickly, stopping in the middle of the entryway to the kitchen as flames began to devour each and every unoccupied space. She widens her eyes, looking to Kai, who's hand was latched around Bonnie's arm, siphoning her. His free hand was held out towards Damon, who leaned against the counter, clutching his head in pain.

"Okay, we get it." Damon says, in between pained groans.

Kai glanced around the room for a quick second before releasing Bonnie, the flames dying down as soon as he did. Daisy let out the last of the few panicked breaths she held in. "You can see why my coven and I didn't get along." Kai says, a smug look on his face.

"I smell an ultimatum." Damon says weakly.

"If I consume all of Bonnie's magic, I'm just gonna end up killing her. But if we work together, we can all go home as friends." Kai says. Daisy let out a scoff, which earned everyone to glance at her for a quick second. "Or, I can devour her magic, kill you all, and go home alone."

Kill you all. Go home alone. Daisy didn't like how confidently he said it.

"What's it gonna be?" Kai added, when no one seemed to have a good way to answer that question yet.

"Just do the damn spell, Bonnie." Damon says, frustratedly.

Bonnie looked terrified, shaken up by the assumedly weird sensation of being siphoned. Maybe before Kai's threats, she would've continued to argue with Damon about all this, but there was no use anymore, and it was clear on her face. She swallowed before speaking. "Okay." Was all she said.

Kai smiles. "Great." He clasps his hands together behind his back. "We have about three hours before the next shower, and unless we want to spend another day here- reflecting on our beloved memories together- I say we get moving."

a/n
idk what to say but i feel weird not putting an authors note at the end of my chapters

oh wait actually

so when this book is over i rly rly want to keep writing bc it's fun obvi but i don't know if i wanna write a fanfic bc it gets tiring sometimes bah

sooo if i made like a non-fanfic book would anyone read it orrr ???? the cast would be sexy cause like who's gonna read a book with ugly ppl in it 🥱??

i'm thinking cyber-punk-ish ya fantasy novel type beat 😸 (enemies to lovers fucking obviously) OR OR OR dark academia somethin idk idk just lmk

edit (8/1/22)
okay so i published one 🤭 enemies to lovers and a sexy cast OFC and witchy small town vibes. pls check it out !!

UNDER THE VIOLET MOON

- jane

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.1K 51
A story about a girl who loves too hard and a boy who doesn't love at all... "Lets talk about last night." He smirks. "No." I shake my head. "What...
575K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
12.9K 100 8
Y/N is Randall "Pink" Floyd's sister. This is a 80s/70s story Y/N X Mitch Kramer Mention of drugsa xx bc