The Wolf's Major

By Kili-Loverxx

Margot Alia Lahote, the younger twin to Paul Lahote, takes the job as a art teaching assistant at Forks High... More

Cast
Mood boards
Act One: Pre-Twilight
Chapter One, First Sight, First Lesson
Trailer
Chapter Two, The Court Case
Chapter Three, The Shift
Chapter Four, Holy Shit! I Imprinted on my student!
Chapter Five, Council Meeting
Chapter Six, Meeting with the Cullens
Chapter Seven, Construction and Secret Meetings
Chapter Eight, Jasper Meets Jayden
Chapter Nine, Halloween Bonfire
Chapter Ten, Girls Night
Chapter Eleven, Christmas and a Graduation
Christmas presents continued
Chapter Twelve, First Date
Chapter Thirteen, Valentine's Day = Second Date
Chapter Fourteen, Jayden's Second Birthday
Chapter Fifteen, New Home
Chapter Sixteen, Baseball
Chapter Seventeen, Date Night and Bond Completion
Chapter Eighteen, Pack Bond
Chapter Nineteen, Family Day Out
Chapter Twenty, Pregancy Surprise
Act Two: Twilight

Prologue

6.8K 206 16
By Kili-Loverxx

Prologue

The Cullen Clan had just moved back to Forks, Washington after a few decades and would soon begin at Forks High, but there were already arguments amongst the once close knit Clan. The reason for this; Jasper's mate Margot Lahote. They had just found out via Alice what horrific tragedy she'd suffered the previous year and how the scum bag and his family were trying to take her son away from her by throwing money around, so she had got a job at Forks High. The argument wasn't about what happened and the result of it, despite how all of them (minus Edward) hating it, no, the argument was over Jasper not wanting to wait two years to be with his mate.

"Just wait until you Graduate when you're supposed to! Why does it matter?" Edward drawled, boredom clear in his voice as he rolled his eyes.
"What difference does it make to you Edward!" Jasper growled, Major very close to the surface. "You don't have a mate and Margot is mine! I will not be waiting two or three years to graduate just to be with her! I will be a Senior and no one will stop me!" Major growled warningly, his eyes now pitch black with red swirls within the sea of black.

"Edward enough!" Carlisle ordered, fed up with his youngest making this worse. "Jasper, you, Rose and Emmett can be Seniors and Alice and Edward can be three years below you. If you work hard I'm sure you can graduate early so you can be with her earlier without compromising herself, her son, or her court case. Alice, you and Claire will have to be seen together dating once you're at least a junior or even a senior preferably. I will hear no more on this!" Carlisle said sternly, holding up a hand to stop Edward. He regretted letting Edward get away with so much since he came back from his binge on human blood. He and Esme just didn't want that to happen again, so they pandered to his every whim despite his sister's doubts and concerns, he wished he'd listened then but he'll listen now and get his Coven, his family back in order.

Hopefully it's not too late. He didn't care if Edward could hear his thoughts right now, if the glare was anything to go by Edward could hear his thoughts, but he's had enough.
"Claire, you have an interview at the police station and I have one at the Hospital once I've registered everyone at the school as summer is nearly over." Carlisle added, as he grabbed his car keys and left the house with his twin sister, knowing Jasper was planning to do just as he said. So he would make sure he informed the school as such while he was there.

————————————————————————

(A few weeks later: September 10th 2018)

"Why do you have to work there? You know the Legends mention the Cullen's and they're at the school you're teaching at?" Paul asked his younger twin sister, walking into her son's, Jayden's, bedroom as she got her eighteen months old ready for the day. "Although, that outfit is cute." He admitted, spotting Mama's boy outfit as he pulled faces at his nephew.
"You know why. Now that Riggs and his family are trying to take Jayden away I need a more substantial job. Plus, it was the only job available." Margot said upset, kissing her baby boy's forehead. Despite how he was conceived she loved her son dearly. "I know I picked it." She added sassily, flicking her hair over her shoulder causing her brother to laugh.

"Can you watch him while I get dressed?" She asked her twin brother, waving her hand at her pyjamas. She was so glad she showered last night.
"Mama." Jayden cried, reaching for her. Margot smiled and picked him up, rubbing their noses together as she kissed all over his face making him screech with laughter.
"Course I will. Whose watching him while you're working?" Paul asked.
"Mum has him till noon then Auntie Leah is coming to play, isn't she baby?" Margot cooed to her son.
"All right, go get dressed and I'll drop you off on my way to work and pick you up." Paul said, snatching Jayden from his sister, holding him up above his head making the baby laugh and successfully distracting him so Margot could slip away.

"Thanks Paulie." Margot said gratefully, kissing her brother's cheek and hurrying to the bathroom to do her facial cleansing routine and clean her teeth and use her mouthwash, before finally heading to her room. Stripping out of her pyjamas and dumping them on the bed, she slipped into her red matching underwear after using her deodorant and putting on her favourite perfume. Once done she quickly did her makeup consisting of natural smokey-eye eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara, and dark red lipstick and dark grey nail varnish (which she put on last night).

Next; Margot put some of her hair into braid then pulled it all back into a neat but curly ponytail, before she put on some black and dark Pearl short dangling earrings, black trousers that hugged her toned legs and flared out at the ankles, a dark grey button up blouse that had no sleeves, and had a black stripe under the buttons, black peep-toe heels and a black leather jacket. Grabbing her light grey handbag she slipped her purse, dark red lipstick, house keys, phone and charger, and a small case of art supplies inside. Checking the time she ran into the kitchen to grab her lunch and large water bottle from the fridge.
"Everything okay, sweetheart? You have everything?" Her mother, Cora Lahote asked, sipping at her coffee.

"I think so." Margot replied, as she double checked her bag. "Thanks for looking after Jay, Mum. I know you'd rather be sleeping. Has Dad gone to work?"
"You don't need to thank me, baby. You know I'd do anything for my babies and my gorgeous grandson. I'm just sorry we couldn't protect you." Cora said sadly, watching her daughter blink back the horrific memories of when she was raped on a night out with Leah and Cara as they celebrated Leah's eighteenth birthday.
"I'm okay. I'm okay." Margot muttered, as she gathered herself once more, leaning into her mother's hug.
"We won't let him take Jayden, sweetheart, and he won't be let out of prison no matter how hard or how much money his parents splash around. Your father and Charlie won't allow it." Cora promised, hugging her daughter tightly.

"And you look beautiful sweetheart." She added, kissing her daughter's forehead just as Paul came downstairs and entered the kitchen with Jayden on his hip who lit up when he saw his mother and reached for her and started calling for her.
"Mama. Mama. Mama." Jayden exclaimed, making grabby hands at his mother.
"Hi baby." Margot cooed, hugging her son. "Were you good for Uncle Paulie?" She asked, smiling when her brother nodded. "Good boy." She praised, kissing his forehead before wiping away the lipstick mark. "And thanks Mum." She added to her mother.
"The pair of you eat your breakfast and I'll feed my beloved grandson." Cora ordered lovingly, strapping her grandson into his high chair, a body bib covering him before she fed him his baby porridge that was banana flavour and a bottle of milk. Laughing, the twins sat down and ate their own breakfasts knowing not to argue.

***

In Forks High car park, Jasper stood eagerly waiting with his siblings, waiting for a glimpse of his mate. He consoled himself and Major, the other part of him born in the Vampire Wars, that they would soon be able to be with their mate. As before he'd started a week ago, he had to take several tests to prove he was well on his way and capable enough to Graduate early at Christmas break. And he was very happy to report he will be Graduating at the end of November around Thanksgiving at the earliest or the beginning of December at the latest, and as it was nearly halfway through September already, he didn't have long to wait. He was just starting to get restless when he heard a motorbike heading towards the car park; moments later it pulled up and stopped in the middle attracting everyone's attention to the two people on the bike.

By the scent of the pair on the bike they both smelled like upcoming wolves that hadn't shifted yet, but one also had a mix of honey and pine scent and she didn't smell like a wet dog like the other did, at least not to him. Letting him know immediately this was his mate. Jasper couldn't help but stare as his mate took off her helmet and held it under her arm, shaking out her hair as she got her bag from the seat compartment. She was absolutely gorgeous! It felt like Jasper's non beating heart and started beating again only for it to stop and him to become breathless all over again. He wanted her. He wanted her to be his but he also wouldn't rush her after everything she's been through and he wouldn't risk her son.
"Thanks for the lift Paulie." Margot said, hugging her brother and ignoring all the stares she was getting.

"Any time little sister." Paul teased, laughing when she punched his arm.
"By five minutes! Five!" Margot exclaimed, pouting, which caused Jasper and Major to suddenly be filled with the urge to kiss her plump pouty lips. The twins mocked glared at each other before laughing and hugging once more.
"Still five minutes." Paul teased.
"I'll see you later have a good day." They said at the same time, before they waved and parted ways, Margot towards the school and Paul towards Port Angeles.

'She's gorgeous! What I wouldn't give to have her.' Jasper thought, venom pooling in his mouth as his eyes darkened.
'NO! She's OURS!' Major argued. 'Though I do agree with you about having her now! We must mark her before someone takes her away!' Major growled.
"Ahh. Jasper! Please attempt to control your thoughts!" Edward complained, as Jasper watched his mate walk towards the office.
"Don't read them then." Jasper shrugged his shoulders carelessly, causing Emmett to burst out into loud raucous laughter.
"He's got you there Eddie boy." Emmett laughed boisterously, slapping Edward's shoulder and causing him to stumble a little.

While the Cullen's were messing around in the car park, Margot was greeted in the office by Shelly Cope the school receptionist and Eva Greene, the Art Teacher who Margot will be working with. Shelly Cope was an elderly lady with short white-grey hair, brown eyes and dressed in a mustard coloured blouse, brown trousers and a patterned vest over the top and circular glasses hanging around her neck. Whereas, Eva Greene was completely different. She was a beautiful Zimbabwean-American, who was stunning and around Margot's mothers age. She had large, kind brown eyes, no hair on her head which she killed and simple but beautiful makeup. She was around 5"6 and wore a beautiful white roll neck top, grey pinstripe suit and black court heels.
"Margot Lahote?" Eva asked in a thick accent.

"Yes. Hi. Miss Eva Greene and Mrs Shelly Cope?" Margot asked nervously.
"Oh, please don't be nervous sweetie." Eva said, coming and wrapping her arm around Margot's shoulders. "Please call me Eva. I know we're going to get along famously." She added, smirking.
"Welcome to Forks High sweetie and please call me Shelly." Shelly smiled kindly at Margot. "Everyone here is rather friendly but if you have any problems with students or staff please let me, Eva or Principal Ivan MacIntire know. He's away on a training course today but he will be back tomorrow. Here's everything you will need and I'll let Eva fill you in and show you around." Shelly said, handing over some forms that Margot had to read over and sign such as her contract, banking information, next of kin, etc.

Once she'd filled it all in correctly and handed it all back in to Shelly, who read over it before stamping the appropriate forms and filing it away in Margot's staff file.
"That all seems to be in order. Have a good first day."
"Thank you, you to Shelly." Margot smiled at her, allowing Eva to show her around the halls. Eva showed Margot where the canteen, staff room, where the bathrooms and assembly hall were all located, introducing her to a few teachers that they passed before they finally ended up in their classroom.

"Is there anything I need to know?" Margot asked, as she helped Eva set up for the first lesson.
"Only two things." Eva sighed. "I'm sorry about what that... thing did to you it's not right! The reason I bring this up is because a student, Lauren Mallory, her parents are his lawyers. I've nipped what she was saying yesterday in the bud and put her in detention for a week with me, but thought I'd warn you just in case. Now, the second thing we have is a student, a new student, who is on track to Graduate several months early. Much like you, yourself did at the school on the Reservation. This student is due to graduate around Thanksgiving or the beginning of December, if all things go well."

"Wow. Really?" Margot asked, shocked, ceasing handing out the equipment to the tables.
"Yes, I know. I was shocked too as his family just moved here around two or three weeks ago. But he passed all the tests last week with flying colours so none of the other teachers saw the harm in him graduating early as he takes all AP classes including Art and will be in our first lesson with his twin sister but she's not graduating with him. Doesn't seem to bother her either, in fact she's proud of him." Eva explained.
"Who is it?" Margot asked curiously.
"Jasper Hale." Eva stated, causing Margot to stare at her as she wondered why her stomach flipped with a butterfly feeling at that name.

Thank you Arcstark for the amazing banner.

Thank you to vintagewanda for the amazing gif.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 20K 25
𝑬𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄 || ❝Now that he was seeing her face to face, she was an angel in his perspective. She was the epitome of innocence in his mind, an...
530K 14.9K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
208K 4.7K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...
119K 2.6K 47
"So let's test your theory." "What theory?" Paul smirked at me as he backed me up against the door. I watched his eyes as he lifted his arms and tra...