Destined to be Together

Von iaminshaakber

The tale of separation and reunion of two childhood friends who were destined to be together. _______________... Mehr

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Maryam's Character Analysis
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (LAST)
Epilogue
New Book
cover change

chapter 53

422 20 99
Von iaminshaakber

We reached home and saw that my parents were already there. After greeting them with Salam we went to our room to freshen up. After freshening up we came back to the living room where our parents were seated.

"Where is Munif?" I asked.

"He will be a little late, he has some pending work," mom said.

"So how was your date?" Momma said.

"It was good," I said, smiling widely.

"Did Zain prepare something special for you?" Momma asked.

"He made a really beautiful album for me which has all the photos from our childhood days till now" I said.

"Wow, is that why you were collecting those photos?" Mom asked.

"Yeah" he said with a smile.

"Wait let me bring the album from upstairs" I said excitedly and went upstairs to bring the album.

After taking the album from the room I came back to the living room. They started going through the album while I sat beside Zain. Then they started reminiscing about the story behind the pictures.

"Isn't this picture from Haider's wedding?" Dad asked, looking at the same picture in which I told Zain to marry me.

"Yes it's from Haider's wedding" mom said.

"Do you remember Tahera what Maryam said that day?" Asked Momma.

"Oh my Allah I remember everything from that day" mom said smiling. I very well know what they were talking about and it's making me embarrassed. I shouldn't have given this album to them.

"It was fated Tahera, they were fated" Momma said, making my cheeks burn.

"Well Alhamdulillah that Mary is with the right guy who is fated for her" Mom said.

"Alhamulillah" dad and papa said.

"Alhamdulillah" Zain whispered looking at me, which only I could hear because I was seated right beside him.

"After all they are soulmates" Munif said as he entered the room. "Assalamualaikum" he greeted.

"Walaekum assalam" we said in unison.

"Come have a seat Munif" Momma said.

"I'm gonna sit beside my sister" he said and sat on the small space beside me on the couch where I was seated beside Zain. Making me cling onto Zain.

It was uncomfortable.

"What are you all looking at?" Munif asked.

"Their childhood pictures, Zain gifted this album to Maryam," mom said.

"Wow my creative brother-in-law, it's so thoughtful of you," Munif said. "Wait, what about the necklace that you bought earlier?" He added.

"You weren't supposed to see when I was buying that," Zain answered.

"But I did see you buying that," Munif replied, smiling sheepishly.

"He gave me a necklace too," I said and showed it to them.

"It's beautiful," Mom said, admiring the necklace.

"It's a Turquoise stone" dad said "it symbolises higher guidance and direction, bring more joy and happiness in life and bring peace and energy to any relationship" he added. He is a fan of collecting stone and knows the symbolism of most of it. It's my dad's hobby.

It's not like we believe that a stone will bring happiness and joy in someone's life it all happens because of our duas and Allah's will.

"That's why I chose this stone," Zain said.

While they were busy talking I decided to go to the kitchen to make coffee and some snacks for the evening.

"Where are you going Maryam?" Momma asked.

"To make coffee and snacks," I said. It's not my first time making snacks here.

"But you're not going into the kitchen till reception," Momma said.

"It's okay Tahera let her make snacks, we are living in the 21st century" mom said.

"Zain, go and help her," Momma said.

"Momma it's just snacks, I don't need help" I stated.

"No Zain is going to help you otherwise I'm not letting you in the kitchen" Mommy ordered.

Then Zain got up from the couch and said "let's go" to me and we went to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Make your special Bungeoppang," he said. I love making Korean snacks, I find them easy to make plus I have a different feeling for the country. Our family loves my Bungeoppang.

"Then Bungeoppang it is" I said and started taking all the ingredients from the cabinet. I took ingredients to make coffee as well.

I took flour, baking powder, salt, milk, sugar, butter and eggs and mixed them in a bowl thoroughly to make the batter. I make another bowl of batter with sugar free.

While I was making the batter, Zain asked if I needed help.

I told him to make coffee. He makes the best coffee.

I took the pancake pan since the special fish shaped Bungeoppang pan is not here. I Preheat the pan over medium low heat. Quickly brushed the pan with some melted butter. I poured the batter mixture onto the pan filling only half of the pan. I added Nutella as a filling. I closed the pan after adding more batter on top of the filling and turned the pan over.

After cooking well when the Bungeoppang turned golden brown I removed the cake from the pan. I made a lot of it using all the batter that I've made earlier.

While I was busy making the Bungeoppang and he was boiling the milk. My hands were dirty and I was uneasy because my hijab was loosely tied.

Suddenly Zain tucked my hijab and said "you can take off your hijab no one is here" and I showed him my hand which was dipped in the batter.

"Shall I?" He asked and I nodded.

Then he started removing my hijab when Munif entered the kitchen and cleared his throat.

"Am I interrupting your romance?" He asked making my cheecks go red.

"Stop it Munif Zain was just removing my hijab because I was uncomfortable" I said.

"You don't have to explain sis, you guys have permission to romance" he said, making me blush harder and Zain smirked.

"Ugh! What am I going to do about you?" I replied.

"Do you need anything Munif?" Zain asked.

"Oh yeah I came here to have some water" he said and went to the purifier.

After drinking the water sitting on the kitchen stool he said "have your privacy my dear sister and my dear brother-in-law" and went out of the room leaving blushing with Zain.

After a while Zain was done with preparing the coffee and I was still making the cake. Few cakes are left to make. Zain came by my side and took a cake and started eating.

"Zain, you can have the cake when I am done, have patience" I said.

"How can I resist myself when my wifey makes the best cake?" he said while taking a bite.

"Stop flattering me," I said, smiling.

"I love your cake," he said, "and you," he added, making me blush so hard.

What the... he is confessing his feelings so openly.

He was never like this.

And why my heart is beating so fast.

"Go and pour the coffee in cups, I'm almost done," I said, taking out the last cake from the pan.

"As you say, wifey," he replied and started pouring the coffee in the cups.

---------------------

A/N: ASSALAMUALAIKUM EVERYONE!

Happy Independence day to all of you who lives in India!🇮🇳

Kitchen romance!

They don't need permission to romance!

Okay guys don't get confused between Momma and Mom. They call Momma to Zain's mother and Mom to Maryam's mother.
They means only Maryam and Zain.

Comment your favourite part in this chapter.

Comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

👇vote👇

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

823K 35.8K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
36.3K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
267K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
368K 21.1K 97
|| HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN HIJABI ON 15/6/2019 || || HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN ISLAM ON 11/7/2019 || || HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN SPIRITUAL ON 11/7/2019 || || HIG...