Psycho love {complete}

By webtoonpeson

Katia swan was sent away to a psych ward when she was just 16 by her "mother" Renee, nearly 5 years later she... More

Katia Anne Swan
Romario Silvester Baldassari
โ€ผ๏ธDisclaimerโ€ผ๏ธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 1
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 2
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 3
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 4
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 5
๐Ÿค“Clearing some things up๐Ÿค“
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 6
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 7
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 8
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12
Aesthetics๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 13
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 14
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 15
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 16
๐ŸพNEW STORY ALERT ๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 18
๐™ท๐š’ babies๐Ÿ‘‹
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 19
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 20
๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š–๐š‹
Epilogue pt 2
Theft

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 17

15.8K 253 76
By webtoonpeson

I sat next to Katia's bed as she looked down at the green soup in disgust.

"Uh what the fuck is that?" She mugged.

"It's soup, it's good trust me." I laughed.

I raised the spoon up to here mouth as Tia looked at me in hesitation before taking a bite, she shrugged before continuing to let me feed her.

"Knock, knock."

I looked behind me and saw papa Charlie standing at the door with flowers.

"Hi papa." Tia smiled.

"Hi honey, here these are for you." He smiled, placing the flowers on the jar next to the bed.

"Thank you, they're beautiful. I'm glad you're here, we need to talk to you about something important." She hesitated.

"You're not pregnant are you? Not that I would be mad or anything, I'd be happy for to-no papa we're not pregnant, all of us just wanted to talk to you about something." I suggested.

Papa nodded before I handed the bowl of soup to him and helped Katia off the bed and carried her to the living room despite her protests.

"Alright you guys are scaring me, what's going on?" Papa asked.

I looked around the room from the pack to the Cullens and than back to Sam and nodded.

"What we're about to tell you might sound insane or even like a made up story but we need you to hear us out till the end." Sam Started.

Papa Charlie looked around warily and then his eyes stopped at Katia, who was sitting on my lap, as she smiled.

"Okay I promise to hear you out." papa asked.

Sam took a deep breath as he began from beginning to end, he explained the different supernaturals, what the Cullens were, what we are.

Than he began telling Charlie about what Isabella had been up too since she came to live with him in Forks, he told her everything leading up to this moment.

Charlie stayed silent by the time Sam was done talking I leaned over and placed my hand on Charlie's back and squeezed it in comfort.

"Papa... Are you okay?" Tia stutters.

Charlie looked up and I could tell that he was having an internal battle, he knew we wouldn't lie about something like this especially to him.

I knew there was also a part of himself that wanted to believe that Isabella wasn't as evil as she is and that she didn't abandon him for immortality.

He shakingly stood up, "This is a lot to think about in one day, I need to sleep on it. There so much I need to think about but I promise I'll be back tomorrow and we can talk some more, okay?" he whispered, ruffling Tia's hair.

Tia nodded and watched sadly as Charlie's car disappeared behind the trees, it was silent for a couple of seconds as no one really knew what to say Katia leaned down and snuggles into my chest.

~~~~~

After the events of yesterday we all decided to have a barbeque later today at the mansion, Roman and the guys including papa Vince decided that they would buy so much meat that they could feed the pack for the next 3000 years.

I got a call from papa this morning saying that he'd be here later and I've never been so relieved in my life, I'm glad that we'll have the chance to discuss this more and also plan the last of Emily and Sam's wedding.

Currently the women and I were in the kitchen cooking and drinking while the guys were outside setting up the grills and everything outside.

"So Emmy, have you guys chosen a venue?" Mama asked.

"No, I didn't really want to do something big and fancy, you know, I want something simple but still memorable." Emily gushes.

"You know Em, I'm going to school for interior design. Why don't you let me decorate your wedding free of charge and take pictures for my portfolio." Valentina, brightened.

"Well I mean I already have everything I need, I just don't have any idea where to have the wedding and reception."

"Let us take care of that part we can make it a surprise for you and Sam." I smiled.

"I like that idea, Sam could care less where we have the wedding he just wants to eat delicious food... Fat ass." Emily joked.

"I have an idea, why don't you just let us take care of the decorating, food arrangements while you take care of the dance choreography and dress fitting." Mama suggests.

Emily looked apprehensive for a moment before pulling us into a warm hug.

"I hope it's alright that we're going, I don't want us to cause unnecessary problems." Rosalie sighed.

"Ofc it's okay, you're part of our extraordinary pack now and there for will always be welcomed here."Sam said, popping out of nowhere.

I smiled brightly as everyone started teasing Sam and Emily about their special day.

"Alright everyone, food's done. Gentlemen, since we cooked you have to bring the food outside." I commanded.

The guys groaned in protest before quickly gathering the cooked food from the counter after Esme swatted Paul in the head with a crinkled newspaper.

While the guys gathered the cooked food I grabbed the seasoned meat and other things that were going on the grill.

"Lemme help you with those." Roman suggested, taking almost everything except the paper plates and utensils.

"Thank you amor, I hope this isn't a ploy to get under my skirt because I'll give you pussy for free." I winked, swaying my hips slightly and walked ahead of him.

"Fucking tease." He glared.

~~~~~

Silence was definitely not something I was not really used to, I hadn't been used to it for a while.

I had gotten used to the constant loudness of laughter, music, even the sounds of light snores from the room that used to belong to Katia.

What did I do wrong? What could I have possibly done that would have made Bella act so selfishly, so spoiled? What could have made her become a woman that didn't care for anything but immortality.

I want so badly to believe that what I was told yesterday was nothing but a fairy tale but I know know my Katia and Roman would never lie about something this important.

I silently sat in the car and thought about my next plan of action carefully, I need to talk to Bella and see the truth for myself.

I started the car and drove to the Cullen house hold while the radio played quietly in the background, not helping the flood of emotions going on inside me.

I parked abruptly in from of the Cullen house and ran up the steps before harshly banging on the door.

"Chief Swan, what can I do for you?" Carlisle answered.

"Is it true? Are you a vampire?" I bombarded.

"I think you should come in."

I walked inside slowly and looked around, the house seemed like a tornado had gone through it.

The floors were dirty and black, the sink looked moldy as dishes crowded the sink, and a death-like oder passed through the air making me grimace.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Bella asked, coming down the steps.

" I had a very interesting conversation with Sam, Katia and everyone yesterday and they told me everything, so I want you to be completely honest with me right now, Isabella." I begged.

"Dad, whatever they told you was a lie. They're just trying to make me seem like the bad guy." She argued.

I sighed, "Bella please, tell me the truth."

"I'M NOT LYING." She screamed.

"ENOUGH WITH THE LIES, I ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH. Not only did you place yourself and everyone around you on the front lines of danger but you also brought it upon yourself to make others fight battles that you created. YOU are lying to me right now and you know I know you're lying, under the floorboard of your old room I found the diary I gave you when you were a kid and I read through it." I yelled, throwing the diary on the floor.

"Now I can finally say it wasn't me, I wasn't the problem. I did a fucking amazing job as a parent and yes maybe I was at work longer than I needed to be but I did that so I could afford to keep a roof over your ungrateful head and and cloths on your person. I am a great parent and I did all to make sure you got the best of everything but that wasn't enough for you-you just wanted to have everything and that's why you kept all this from me. You wanted a way out you wanted to leave me with the excuse that I didn't do my job as a father but you know what it's okay. Now I know the truth and now I know I no longer have to sacrifice happiness for yours I feel free now, I don't have to worry about why you're not home or why you don't want to bond with me because I AM NO LONGER YOUR FATHER. From this day on I only have one daughter and her name is Katia."I explored, marching towards to door not sparing her a sing glance.

I slammed the door of the truck as I felt that weight of the pain and anger wash off my shoulders. I drove silently towards the pack house as the smile on my face brightened.

"Finally I can live for myself now, Katia has Roman and I know he'll take care of her. It's finally time for me to move on with the rest of my life."

I pulled into the driveway and walked to the back yard where it looked like the entire reservation was there running around playing games, dancing, and just overall enjoying life.

"DADDY." I heard.

A small body crashed into mine as Tia clung to me like a toddler.

"Amor let the man step foot on the grass before you try to smother him." Roman joked.

Tia jumped off and pouted at Roman as he kissed her sweetly.

"But I wanna hug from papa." She whined.

Roman gently pulled her towards the food table and handed her a plate of sweets.

I chuckled before walking to where Billy and Sam were grilling meat and fish.

"How you feeling, old man?" Billy asked, handing me a beer.

"Honestly, I feel like the weight of the world just fell off my shoulder. I never realized how much I missed being surrounded by family and friends until I went home to an empty house. I feel like now I'm finally ready to give up the chief job in Forks to someone who deserves it and take Roman and Sam up on their offer to live here and travel." I sighed.

"I'm happy for you man, I can see how much happier you've become since Tia and Rome came home, you even smile more. You don't look like you're constipated anymore." He joked.

I smiled and looked around.

"Yeah, I ready for whatever chapter comes after this."

~~~~~~

1 month later

The imprints and I (save Emily) were running around like headless chickens trying to put the finishing touches on everything.

This weekend Sam and Emily are getting married on the cliffs and the reception we decided will be held at a clearing Roman and I found when we were having sex in the woods.

"Tia honey, do you have any more clear double sided tape?" Mama asked.

"Sorry mama, Rome stole it earlier to secure the table placements." I giggle.

Mama sighed in frustration before mumbling and stomping off.

"Leah is everything all set." I asked as Leah walked passed me.

"Almost, Rose and Emmett are picking up more white lights for the alter because apparently we didn't get enough but other than that everything is almost ready." She huffed.

I sighed happily before stumbling over to Roman who looked at me amusingly.

"What's wrong, Bebe? Are you tired?" He teased.

"No, I'm excited for tomorrow. It's just that my stomach feels queasy." I whispered, snuggling into his chest.

"Why, was it something you ate?" He asked.

I was silent for a while, contemplating what could possibly be causing all this morning sickness I've been having for the last couple weeks but came up empty.

"I don't know but I'm okay now." I smiled, brushing my lips against his.

Roman smiled before pulling me into a passionate kiss and wrapped his arms around my lower back.

We pulled away as papa came and dragged Roman over to where the alcohol will be set up.

I wandered around the reception for a while helping everyone complete what needed to be completed before heading to Emily's house.

The girls and I decided that we would stay at Emily's so that can get ready at her house and than blind fold her and take her and Sam to the alter. I can't wait for Emily to see all the work we put in.

"Darling, I'm home." I laughed.

"Thank god you're here, I'm going crazy looking at all this delicious food. I want to eat something other than rice and chicken." Emily whined.

"Em, what the hell are you still going up? It's almost 9:30 and you need plenty of sleep for tomorrow. Off to bed you go and I better not see any bags under those eyes tomorrow." I commanded, dragging her back to bed.

Emily whined but I did as told and layed down, I said my good nights before heading to bed.

Wedding day ~ 10:00 am

Mama, Valentina, and Sue crowned around Emily as they did her makeup and hair.

"Done, now you can look." Val smiled.

Emily took the mirror I held out to her as her eyes watered slightly.

"I look amazing, thank you." She smiled, brightly.

"No crying, you'll ruin our our hard work. You have plenty of time to cry while Sam rails you in the car after the wedding."Kim smirked.

"Kimberly... You know damn well he'll fuck her before the reception after he sees her in that banging dress." Sue giggled.

I chuckled so softly before a wave of nausea hit me at full force, I ran to the bathroom and spilled my guts out.

"Tia, are you okay?" Val asked.

"I don't really know, I've been like this for a few weeks now." I frowned.

Mama opened her bag and handed me a blue and pink box.

"Here honey, take it. We'll get Emily ready." She said.

I hesitated before sitting on the toilet and taking the test.

"Pregnant, it's earlier than we expected be I hope it's positive."

The timer chimed before I washed my hands and grabbed the test, I fixed my maid-of-honor dress and walked out.

When I got out everyone was surround Emily with cameras as she fluffed down her dress.

"Oh Emmy." I teared up.

I walked behind her and softly hugged her from behind.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you, all of this happened because of you guys. Anyways what does the test say?" She asked, excitedly.

"Oh actually I have checked yet." I said.

I looked at the test and on there staring back at me was two blue lines smiling at me.

"Oh my goddess, it's positive." I whispered.

"WHAT."

"I'm gonna be a mommy." I smiled.

The girls hugged me tightly and rubbed my tummy.

"I'm gonna be a godmother." Emily smiled.

"Okay, okay that's enough, let's get you married Em." I smiled as the car pulled around.

As we got in the car I handed Sue the lilac blindfold as she wrapped it gently around Emily's eyes.

When got to the alter all the bridesmaids and dates got in their respective position as we walked down the isle and than it was Emily's turn.

As Emily got in place with Harry Clearwater and Papa on either side of her the song war of Hart's by Ruelle started playing. *up top*

"I can't believe I'm pregnant, I can't wait till our little cubbling gets here." I spaced

I tuned back into attention as the priest got to the ending of the ceremony.

If there is anyone that has any reason that these two souls would not be unioned speak now or forever-Um excuse me sir we all mutual decided to skip this part because of haters. " I interrupted as everyone laughed.

"Okay then I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may not kiss your partner." Sam pulled Emily into a passionate kiss as we threw white confetti at them.

After the wedding I did a last minute run through before Emily and Sam arrived looking all fucked out and glowing, the party soon started at full swing after Sam and Em had their first dance as husband and wife to the song don't tell nobody by Tink.

As part of Emily's present to Sam we helped her choreograph a dance for her to do for him just like he did her.

Emily's

Sam's

"What's wrong mi Amor, you've been spacing out since last night? He asked, caressing my face.

"I have something to tell you." I smiled.

Roman smiled, "what's wrong."

"Remember how for the last couple weeks I've been having ing morning sickness and my scent had been different, well uh I took a pregnancy test before the wedding and..."

"Please tell me it's what I think it is?" He smiled.

"Yeah, we're pregnant." I smiled, brightly.

Roman was silent for a moment before he kneeled down and pressed his ears against my stomach.

"We're gonna be parents, our pups are in there." He whispered, burying his nose in my stomach as his tears wet my dress.

I smiled brightly and ran my hand through his long hair, we stayed that way for a while before we headed back to the party.

By the time we got back to the reception it was time for,Emily and Sam to leave for their honeymoon.

"Okay so as agreed Sam and Emily as part of your wedding gift we all decided to take you... Drum roll please... ON AN ALL EXPERIENCES PAID CRUISE AROUND THE WORLD." I yelled excitedly.

Everyone thew flowers at them as they said their goodbyes and left, I looked up at Roman as I rubbed my stomach and snuggle deeper into him.

"Okay love birds, let the party resume." Val giggled, dragging us back to that dance floor.

XOXO-M🦋
Bridesmaid dresses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 1.7K 38
"Be bitter. Stay angry. Blame everyone." - Axl Rose Sophia Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan...
1.8M 48.5K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
288K 7.5K 22
phosยทphenes /หˆfรคsfฤ“n/ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ "๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ" ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐› ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ. - Summer was the complet...
175K 7.7K 42
It's been a few months since the Volturi incident, and life was finally returning to normal. Mavis is navigating through the ups and downs of regular...