Sinister // BTS HORROR FF

By DEVIL729

It comes after the kids. Only those who are the youngest ones in the family. ---------------------- BTS and a... More

Introduction
Main Characters
Trailer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue
Author's note

20

961 82 30
By DEVIL729

Raven POV:

Namjoon: I know who Mr Boogie is.

We all looked at Namjoon. He knows who Mr Boogie is?

Jimin: Who is he?

Namjoon: Follow me.

We all got up and followed Namjoon. He walked in his office. Soon after we were inside his office too. I saw Namjoon bring out the movies box. Just by looking at that box makes me sick.

Jin: So whose Mr Boogie?

Namjoon: Be patient hyung.

Namjoon opened the box. Instead of taking out the tapes, he handed Jin oppa the cover of the box.

Jin: What am I gonna do with this?

Namjoon: Flip it.

Jin oppa flipped the cover and we gasped. There were kids drawings on the bottom of the cover.

Hoseok: Drawings?

Namjoon: Not just drawings. Look closely.

I looked closely. My eyes widened. The drawings were the scenes from the tapes we saw.

Jungkook: What the hell.

Namjoon: See?

In every drawing, there was this Mr Boogie standing and watching the murder happen.

Namjoon: You see this guy? This guy-

He pointed at Mr Boogie on the cover.

Namjoon: -is this guy.

Then he showed us the picture of Bughuul in the water.

Jimin: So you're saying that Bughuul is Mr Boogie?

Namjoon: Yep. That's exactly what I'm saying.

Jin: When Soobin said Mr Boogie. He was talking about Bughuul.

Jungkook: How does he know about this?

Jin: I dont know.

Me: He's been acting strange in the past few days too.

Namjoon: I think he knows a lot.

Yoongi: I'm damn sure he does.

Taehyung: Hey guys. I just noticed that we haven't watched Lawn Work yet.

Jimin: Yeah you're right. We haven't watched the last tape yet.

Hoseok: So should we watch it? I mean its daylight and the kids are at school.

Yoongi: Not a bad idea.

Namjoon: Okay. Then let's watch it.

Jimin: I hope it doesnt have gore in it.

Jin: Yeah I really hope.

We all drew the curtains and turned off the light. Then we set up the gyroscope. Namjoon put up the screen. It was a little dark in the room. But atleast it was dark enough to watch the film.

Jin: Let's play it.

Namjoon: Okay.

A few moments later:

Hoseok: *blergh*

Yoongi: Oh my God!! *blargh*

Jimin: WHO WOULD FUCKING KILL SOMEONE LIKE THAT!!?

Taehyung: Messed up demons of course. *blargh*

Namjoon: That was so fucking horrible!

Me: I know.

Hoseok oppa immediately started vomiting when the lawn mower came. Even Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung oppa vomited outside by opening the windows.

Namjoon: That little girl in the house. She was the one who I saw yesterday.

Jimin: Oh my. This is so messed up.

Yoongi: It definitely fucking is.

Me: You guys okay now?

Jin: I guess.

Taehyung: I'm gonna go brush my teeth.

Jin: Me too.

Yoongi: I'm joining.

Hoseok: Guys wait for me.

Those four went into their rooms to brush their teeth.

Jungkook: Thank God that was the last tape. I dont think I could've handled more.

Jimin: We should get refreshed. Like go out or something.

Me: Good idea cuz I really want to get the image out of my mind.

Namjoon: How about a water park?

Me: Sounds like plan.

Jimin: Let's wait for hyungs.

A few moments later they came back.

Taehyung: We're back.

Namjoon: We are going to the water park.

Hoseok: Water park?

Me: Yep.

Yoongi: I agree with this. But which water park?

Jin: How about Crystal Snow Water Park.

Jungkook: Great!

Jin: Then let's go!
___________________

Taehyung POV:

Twenty minutes later we all had arrived at the water park. We were having so much. It's like we have forgotten about all our problems. The things that have been happening in the house, it felt like that never happened. We all felt free spirited. I hope we all remain happy till the end.

It has been two hours already. We did swim racing. We played water volleyball ball. We rode speedboats and we even did style jumping into the water. We were all happy and lively.

Hoseok: Hey guys! Let's try that huge slide!

Jungkook: I wanna try that! Me first!

Jin: Okay calm down muscle bunny.

Jungkook: No I wont!

Me: Hey wait for me!

Raven: Yah wait!

Jimin: You losers ain't going nowhere without me!

Namjoon: So the youngsters are going first.

Jin: Then it will be our turn.

Jungkook was the first one on the slide. He slid down with speed. Then he flew into the air and hit the water with a loud splash. The hyungs hooted louder. It was Raven's turn now. She too slid down fast. Then she flew into air and hit the water with a splash. Next it was me. I went down the slide and flew into the air. Then I hit the water with a splash.

Hoseok: Way to go Taehyung!

I came out of the water and sat with my hyungs and with Raven and Jungkook. Its was Jimin's turn now. We all hooted for him.

Namjoon: Go Jimin!

Me: Yah soulmate!

Yoongi: Go Jiminie!

Jimin: Watch me do a somersault y'all!

Jimin slid down then he flew into the air. He did a somersault and then went into the water. Water splashed all over us.

Raven: YAY JIMIN!

Jungkook: YOU'RE SO AWESOME HYUNG!

Jimin: I KNOW!

Suddenly I felt something wet under my nose. A metallic taste went in my mouth. I touched my upper to see blood coming out of my nose.

Namjoon: Taehyung your nose is bleeding!

Raven: Oh no!

Jin: Lemme just-

Jin hyung held my nose which sort of stopped the blood from coming out.

Jin: There. Now let's-

Jimin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*splash*

Hoseok: JIMIN!
_______________________

Jimin POV:

Taehyung's nose suddenly started bleeding. I got worried. I was about to swim towards them when I suddenly got pulled into the water. I dont what pulled me but when I forced my self to get out, i screamed.

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*splash*

Namjoon: JIMIN!

I got pulled under again. I started struggling. This reminded me of the dream I had a few days ago. This was exactly similar to that. I was about to drown. My eyes were about to close when a pair of strong hands grabbed me and pulled me out of the water. I fainted.
___________________

At the hospital:

Jimin POV:

I woke up to the sound of a beeping monitor. The roof above me was white. There was a breathing mask on my face. I was in a hospital.

I sat up. I saw my friends looking at me. Yoongi hyung helped me adjust.

Yoongi: Are you okay Jimin?

Me: Yeah I'm alright.

Namjoon: You gave us quite a scare there. If Jungkook hadnt pulled you out then you would've died.

Me: Thanks Jungkook.

Jungkook: Dont mention it.

Me: How's your nose Taehyung?

Taehyung: Its fine.

The doctor came in.

Doc: He's alright now. You guys can take him home. Just make sure he gets rest.

Hoseok: Okay doctor.

They all helped me up. Then we got out of the hospital and drove straight home. I wouldn't exactly call that place a home. More like a hell house.

------------------------------------------------------

That was a double update for my little demons. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775 28 26
" I had a brother!!! why you never told me?!?!" "I never told you because I wanted you to be safe!!!" "he's dangerous and so are his friends. Stay aw...
529K 12K 73
~Written from reader's perspective You're an average teenage girl who is left alone for one night. However, just before you are about to go to bed a...
8K 270 18
They asked her... ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ ?? She told them.... ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴩʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ... ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏꜰᴜʟ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ...
4K 86 14
"Don't worry, I know it's not what it looks like. I trust you but I don't trust him so let's go home, okay?" ----- "He's been missing for weeks! I'm...