MG FANFICTION CONTEST {AUGUST...

By Moon_lovets

Welcome to "MG Fanfiction Contest" This is for all the beautiful MG Writers out there. If you are interested... More

Rules & Important Dates
Categories
Prize Details
FORMS FOR PARTICIPANTS (CLOSED)
FORMS FOR JUDGES (CLOSED)
Note
📢FOR JUDGES📢
💃💃💃
A note for Judges
A Final Note☀️🌻
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS (cont.)
Judges Appreciation
Participation Certificates
Appreciation Post
Appreciation post (cont.)
Thankyou Note

INTRODUCTION

1.1K 43 12
By Moon_lovets

Welcome to the First MG Fanfiction Contest {August 2021}✨

Hello lovely people, Hope y'all are doing well.

So I know there are many authors who still are trying to get recognised with their superb and creative MG works. This is just my small effort to bring out your works to our MG fanfiction readers.

Definitely, as it is a contest, there will be prizes for winners. (no cash prize)

This is the first time, I am hosting a contest and I am really excited!! And also please forgive me if I made any mistake.

Basic information:

1) All MG Authors and judges can join, provided, you follow the rules which will be given.

2) There will be Applications/ Forms which both Participants and Judges may have to fill. A specific timeline/deadline would be given which you have to strictly follow, otherwise your work will not be accepted.

3) You can only participate with max 1 work of yours. Just because, we should give chance to everyone. :)

4) Your Work must be in English. There will be different categories under which you can apply.

5) Mature Content is allowed.

6) If you change your username, let us know through DM, before deadline to make necessary changes.

7) STRICTLY NO BRIBING OR ANY MISBEHAVIOR WITH JUDGES AND PARTICIPANTS. OTHERWISE YOUR WORK WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND YOU'LL BE REPORTED.

8) If you have any doubt, you can DM me but please have some patience.

For further updates, kindly follow the profile and add this book in your reading list. Other details/instructions will be given in next few parts.

Lets have fun together!!!✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.3K 50
You know, I would think reincarnation to be something fun or relaxing But NO When you're reincarnated into a dangerous mafia world, you stay back and...
3.6K 273 10
a MewGulf short story This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
251K 1.9K 29
Includes all characters in the outsiders some preferences are mature, so be warned