๐—” ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐——๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—›๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ง๏ฟฝ...

Por blizzard_eclipse

โžช who knew a simple group chat could lead to a lifetime of friendship? Enjoy the Chaos ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ... Mรกs

Meet the Arsonists
SCREAMING
we all commited crimes :)
LILITH IS A GODDESS, PERIOD.
daily screaming messages
i dont have a title for this so we're keeping it with whatever this is
pardon the what now
holy fucking shit, i'm going to be single forever
oh fuck the qualifiers
that's not a cute word
get well soon
threw you off the couch
who lied to you???
i expected a bouquet to be thrown
against seijoh
are yes
why the fuck are there so many names for chairs
its not that bad / its that bad
thinking about it now, I don't like either
SURPRISE BITCH WE'RE BACK
i didnt study
incorrect quotes ๐Ÿ˜‹
certain starting shiratorizawa setter ๐Ÿ‘€
the wallet is the real MVP here
who the hell left the sink running open?!
city nights are freaky
killball
call the police for attempted kidnapping
the sound of murder
sunshine and rainbows
love sick
laser? more like a device that stimulates atoms and, or, molecules
this is love everyone
is this a cult?
tHE GODDAMN HOSE
pain surging through every single cell in my body
lamb to the slaughter
we're all doomed for death
marry, punch, and stab
peace and CLAM
is that a rotten tomato?
national kick tall people day
quick emergency
hogwarts houses
thank you
mentally, i'm seven
WHY ARE WE YELLING
where's the knife?!
family
bodies in the basement
burning food
rainy days
the festivities
pigs can fly?!
wait what
bouncy bouncy !
can confirm that he got kidnapped or...
IM DEAD AND TIRED BUT I AM ALLIVEEE
i have a slipper and im about to whoop your ass
whoosh
national geographic
retail has officially haunted us to death
falling chain reaction
throwing ice
world war snow battle
love in the blizzard
THE DUCK MYSTERY CONTINUES
LESS TALKING AND MORE KILLING
fake plants sent with love
the duck mystery was resolved
CRIMINAL RECORD
memories
DO NOT STAB POOR HISASHI
please do not blow away my ear drums!
stop burning the house down, i beg of you
i need that limb, satori!
aauUGhHA
the grim reaper's gonna be paying me a visit tonight
...oh... oH... OH
holy SHIT we're here
third-years retirement
...does it work?
iS THAT A FUCKING RAT
Baba Yaga
we lost her, guys
oh how sweet their love is ๐Ÿฅฐ
sunshine ๏ฝž(^ะท^)-โ™ก
princess ใƒฝ('โŒ’'ใƒก)ใƒŽ
moonlight (โ‰ก^โˆ‡^โ‰ก)
darling เป’( แ“€ โ€ธ แ“‚ )เฅญ
love โ‹Œเผผ โ€ขฬ€ โŒ‚ โ€ขฬ เผฝโ‹‹
oh how the single ladies have fallen
ITS PANICK HOUR
the best day of my life
in his eyes
no yu-chan you can't eat that
NAH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
ice breakers
happy 100th chapter! (and birthday buddies)
oh... so we're fucked!
fishy swishy bishy lishy dishy
are we really okay. (the answer is no. never)
we're fucked, let's blow it up
Don't ask how they managed to pay. That's a complication for another day.
evie

mash potato cult

57 7 30
Por blizzard_eclipse

"SATORI!" Selina came bursting into the cafeteria of Inarizaki High School. "EAT!" She slammed her hands on the table that the team was eating at, a deathly glare in her eyes.

"Scary women." Aran grumbled as he ate his dinner.

They were in Hyogo for their summer training camp. Since the coaches realized that they're all going to be at the same school for the same purpose, they decided it'll be a great idea for everyone to just share everything. And when they said everything, they meant everything. The two gyms that were supposed to be separated for the girls and boys? Yeah, either of them could crash by to the other gym without anyone questioning it. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks? Shoved all together in the school cafeteria. They even got to have joint practice with each other, which was just amazing.

During free practice, the setters would often argue. And by setters, we mean the top high school setters for both girls and boys. When you put two very prideful people on the same position with the same status, then you shouldn't be surprised that they'll either be very good friends or hated rivals.

"He pisses me off." Selina wiped the sweat off of her face after their free practice. "Hey, Lilith! Can you ask Atsumu if he can hit one of my sets?"

"She has something up her sleeve." Alina deducted. "There's definitely something up her sleeve. I don't like this."

"Atsumu!" Lilith called from across the gym, where he was practicing his sets with Aran. "Lina-san wants you to hit one of her tosses!"

"Why?!" Atsumu yelled back.

"Why?" The second year looked back at the setter.

She twirled a volleyball between her hands, "From a top setter to another top setter. Can't he just judge my sets?"

"Ooo, that is never a good idea." Amana walked pass them and went to talk with their coach.

Instead of setting the ball, Selina spiked it straight at Atsumu when he was in the air. He started to complain about the pain, while everyone around him was enjoying the moment with laughs and smiles. Even the coaches were caught catching their laugh.

"You missed." Atsumu weakly said as he picked up a volleyball. "Well, sets may be your thing, Rei-san, but personally, I'm more of a server."

"Is that so?" Selina raised her chin up at him. Much to her dismay, Atsumu was taller then her (like everyone else on the boys' team), but that doesn't mean she'll let an underclassmen kohai outshine her. "Well, serve the ball. I'll receive it."

"Last time she said that, she failed!" Semi called, remembering the beginning of May during their practice match.

"Fuck you!"

"Language!"

Osamu stared at them in utter confusion. "Is this normal?"

Lilith nodded. "Did you not see them during the Inter-High? They were arguing like there was no tomorrow. Just two days ago, they were arguing about mash potatoes."

"Mash potatoes are good, final!"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Did they start a mash potato cult?" Komori asked, glancing over at one of the tables that were eating mash potatoes. It's not like they weren't eating anything else, but they were talking about the best way to make mash potatoes.

Ginjima shrugged, not really listening to what they were saying. "Just let them be for all I care."

Gin, Komori, Usuri (second-year setter from Mujinazaka), and Taichi were sitting at a table not far from the "mash potato" cult as what they call it, being all concerned for their teammates. This "cult" consisted of Tendo, Selina, Katashi (one of Itachiyama's wing spoilers), Aurelia (Inarizaki Girls' Volleyball Team's Captain and Wing Spiker), Mami and Unnan (who are both Mujinazaka's starting third year middle blockers).

"No, no. You only put one cup of milk." Tendo explained, drawing a diagram on a napkin. "You want the more milky taste-"

"Reminder to never allow you to cook mash potatoes every again." Selina interrupted. "Just use boxed mashed potato. It's the easiest way of getting food, too."

"Store bought stuff taste like cardboard." Katashi scrunched up his face. "How can you enjoy that shit?"

"Are you defying the amazement of store-bought mashed potato?" Aurelia demanded, dramatically putting her knife down on the table.

"No-"

"At least he isn't this monster." Unnan jabbed a thumb over at his teammate who sat besides him. "Always complaining that gravy messes up mash potatoes."

"What the fuck?" Selina raised her eyebrow at him. "Are you okay? No offense, but gravy mashed potatoes is literally everything."

"That's what I'm keep on telling him!" Unnan put his head on the table. "The stubborn dumbass won't admit he's wrong."

"Sounds like another stubborn dumbass I'm awfully familiar with." Tendo stated straight at Selina.

The Captain hummed in response, not realizing that he was talking to her until everyone turned to face her. "Pardon? What do I have anything to do with a stubborn dumbass?" She nodded over at Semi, who sat at a table with the rest of the third years.

"You both are stubborn dumbasses."

The boys' captains were at their own table, conversing about boring things (pretty sure it led up to farming and soil at some point). All in all, it was either very interesting or just painfully boring. Besides from Iizuna, Ushijima, Kiryuu, and Kita was quite enjoying the conversation.

The first years were also awkwardly eating their dinner, not one person speaking anything. Crickets. Just crickets.

As for the rest of the second years-

A good fight was about to break lose, and someone should stop them immediately (no one did, by the way). And what were they arguing about exactly? Well...

"Two towels for each person in a bathroom is the right amount." Osamu slammed his hands on the table. "Final."

"Hell no." Atsumu denied. "At least five."

"I'm scared on how much you both have." Shirabu grumbled.

"They have 32." Suna informed, not looking up from his phone.

"What the fuck."

Alina gave him a weird look, "Now I'm scared on how you know."

"Counted a while back." Lilith stirred her tea. "This isn't the first time we had this debate. Almost ended with the twins falling off of the stairs because they were wrestling."

"I think I have a picture somewhere." Suna closed whatever all he was doing and opened his photo album.

"Dude, 4236 pictures and videos?" One of Mujinazaka's second-years, Hondo, scoffed when he saw the number. "Where is your storage?"

"I still have like 1 GB left." Suna was scrolling through an album called 'Miya Twins stupidity'. "That can at least hold another 500 pictures."

"Someone get the guy more storage." Inarizaki's Girl's Volleyball Team Libero -Julie- twirled her fork at Suna.

"So, Tsukumo-chan, I heard that you're dating someone." Atsumu had a teasing gleam in his eyes as he looked straight at Alina.

Alina stood up from the table, not wanting to deal with any more teasing for the rest of the day. "I'm good. Lilith, I swear to god if you said anything-"

"I promise I didn't!" Lilith raised her hands up in defeat. "They get weird hunches like that and it freaks me out."

"It's a gift."

"More like a curse." Suna grumbled.

"You can not talk, Rin."

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Did something happen between those two?" Jiwoo pointed her pen over at Kageyama and Hinata. It's been a few days since the start of the training camp, and she's noticed that over the course of the days, Kageyama and Hinata were interacting less and less. "They have a lot more tension then usual."

"They got into a fight a few weeks ago." Abby answered, not even looking up from her laptop she brought. "Outside from practice, they don't talk as much as before... Well, technically, before that, they don't even 'talk' they just argued a whole lot."

"Kenma! Can you set for me?!" Hinata asked, running over to Nekoma's setter.

Free practice was now starting for the teams, so it really shouldn't have been a surprise when Kenma agreed to toss to him for a bit.

"You say yes to Hinata, but then you say no to anyone else!" Jiwoo called to Kenma with a small smirk.

"Is there a problem with deciding to be athletic?" Kenma questioned.

"Imagine being athletic."

"Yeah, imagine." Maria appeared besides them. "Where do they get their energy? How do they last so long? Why does it always seem like their energy is limitless? I have so many questions."

"And I have so many questions about why you appear everywhere in the most random areas." Abby kicked Maria away.

"Abuse!" Fukurodani's manager shrieked. "I'm being abused!"

"Good." Abby stuck her tongue out at her.

"Who the fuck decided that it'll be a good idea for all our teams to be put under one roof?" Jiwoo wondered out loud. "Oh, and Kenma ran away."

Kenma did run away.

"Oh, Shoyo! I heard that Tsukki is practicing with people from Nekoma and Fukurodani. You can go ask them if you can join." Abby informed.

The light in Hinata's eyes came back, and he ran out of the gym immediately.

"Yep, sugar hyper."

"Just watching them makes me tired sometimes." Abby yawned.

"You dealt with your libero for what, 16 years of your life now?" Maria tapped on the friendship bracelet Abby wore.

Abby slapped her hand away.

"Speaking of which, I never did ask you about that bracelet." Jiwoo realized.

"Yu-chan and I made it back when we were 6." She took it off and played with the beads. "He has his in his room in a box, and I do see him wear it from some time to time on weekends when we hang out. Yu-chan just doesn't want to break it while practicing or something."

"Aw~" Maria grinned. "Jiwoo and Kenma, and now you and Nishinoya. My heart feels like it's about to burst!"

"Go away." Abby somehow managed to hide her red face. "I'm hungry. When's dinner?"

"Fifteen minutes." Jiwoo saw Yaku walking to the team. "Oh, Yaku-san! Lev left to the other gym a few minutes ago."

"What?!" Yaku snapped, picking up a volleyball and marching right out of their current gym.

"The Russian guy is dead." Maria declared with a laugh. "Okay, okay, okay. But like- Guess what? We should meet up during Halloween and scare the children."

"Wow, she said something smart for once." Abby remarked as she rolled her eyes. "Isn't Halloween this year on a Wednesday?"

"..." Maria thought about it before getting her phone out and scrolling through her calendar. "Oh wait shit- You're right. Dang it!"

"If you do end up scaring children, make sure you record it and send it to me." Jiwoo said.

"Obviously. Who do you think I am?"

"Some weirdo if I saw you out in the public."

"Abby!"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Someone needs to save Maria from Chaya again." Konoha drank his water, seeing that Abby was abusing their manager once more.

"Nah, let her be." Sugawara shrugged. "At this point, I don't think I'm surprised anymore. Just don't hurt her, Abby!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Abby nodded and proceeded to (not-so) gently kick Maria for the third time. "I swear to god, how does your team survive with you?"

"They don't." Maria dodged a punch.

It was the last day of the one-week long summer training camp of Karasuno, Nekoma, Fukurodani, Shinzen, and Ubugawa. A lot of new friendships were made, and some were even healed. All in all, everyone was glad that they got to participate in something like this. There were many things uncertain in the future for these teams, but one thing is confirmed -by next summer, none of these teams will be the same.

"See you on national stage."

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

A/N: As you can all see.... I have a mash potato obsession (I can't even eat it a lot anymore- I don't even have money to buy boxed mash potatoes :() Also I apologize that this chapter is literal shit- LOOK TRAINING CAMP IS BORING AND THIS IS THE ONLY CHAPTER THAT'S GONNA FEATURE THE TRAINING CAMP (besides the winter one that's not gonna be coming until a few weeks or even months) I'm adding this chapter to "chapters that took me way too long to complete and should probably rewrite one day" Keyword: One day.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

32.6K 815 11
- high school love story two childhood friends with no dramatic backstory who fall in love all over again + one problem is that they both have no soc...
369K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
73K 1.6K 37
โ˜† in which a weird girl manages to become best friends with two well-reserved volleyball boys over the well-known app discord โ˜†fem!she/they reader !i...
974K 27.6K 40
WARNING โš ๏ธ THIS HAS LATE 2020 humor and 2021 humor It was a normal boring day in the bro group chat so Tanaka decided to add his best friend that no...