๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™˜๏ฟฝ...

By kisseslol

โ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™š๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ... More

๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ
ะผแป–โ“ฅโ“˜๐งวค ๐”žฮฎฤ โ“ฃ๏ฝˆ๐‘’ ๏ผณรƒโ’พ๐“š๐“˜ ฦ’๐“๐ฆโ“˜๏ผฌืฅ
โ“Ÿะบ แตƒ๐‚แ—ฉโˆ‚๐•–ะผืฅ
แ‘•โ’ถ๐”ฃรฉ ะผ๐”ž๏ผญ๐“ฒ
โ“ฆ๐’ฝไน‡ั๐”ข โ“๏ฝ’๐“” าฏ๐จโ“Š๐•ฃ ๐ฉแ—ฉโ„๐“”๐”ซั‚๐“ผ?
๐“œ๐”ธg๐“˜๐“ฌ ๐žืฅ๏ผฅ ฤŽไน‡ไธ…ั”แ‘•ลค๐“˜๏ฝ–ั”?
ฦค๐Š ๐Ÿ๏ฝ…เธฃั‚ฮฏV๏ผก๐•
ลœ๐“ช๐”ฆะบฮฏ ๐“ถแ—ดลœ๐ฌ๐”ผโ’น ๐”ฦค
๐š โ“…๐š๐“กลคืฅ
๏ฝŽโ‚ฌลด ั‡๏ผฅๅ‚สณ'เธฃ
๐” ๐€า“รฉ ะผเธ„ฮœ๐”ฆ ๐“ท๐”ขั”๐••โ“ข ะŽ๐• ๏ฝ•๐“ก ะฝ๏ฝ…แ’ช๐“Ÿ!
ลคั”ล•เธข๐“ฑฮ”s๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰ ฦ’เธ„โ„• ๐“ฌ๐”ฉว—แ—ท ๐”ณ๐“ˆ. {ฮท๐”žะผ๐”ข} โ’ปรƒโ“ƒ ฯ‚๐“›๐•Œ๐”Ÿ
สธ๐จ๏ผต'แ–‡ฮต ฤžโ“„๏ฝ‰ฮฎ๐“– ๏ฝ”๐‘œ ๐•จฤค๐’ถ๐ญ?
๏ฝฤ†ยข๐ฎlลฃ c๐•ฯ…๐•“ ๐“ชโ„‚๐“‰๐ˆ๐ฏแถค๐”ฑ๏ฝ™!
๐ญแต’๐‘œฦ—-๐’ธแ•ผฯƒ !
ฯ‚๐Žโ“ž๐Šฮนแ‘ŽแŽถ, ๐’ท๏ฝ๐“š๐“ฒฮฎแต, ๐”žล‡โ’น แต‡โ’ถะฒฦณ๏ผณฦ—๐“ฃั‚โ’พฮทแŽถ
ลฆ๐“‡๏ผกโ“ƒ๐•Š๏ผฆ๐‘’ล• s๐”ฑ๐•ฆแ—ชไน‡๏ผฎ๐ญ
แ—๐“ต๐•• ๐•Š๐šฦ—๐“€ฮน๏ฝ“
Friday the 13th
แต€สฐแต‰ สณแต‰แตƒหก ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐˜๐—ต
๐—”๐˜„๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ !
๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž !
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ?
๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜†
๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‰๐จ๐›
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ "๐—ฒ๐˜…-๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ" ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ?
OMGKMFKFMCN
๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ! ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜!
๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ยก
ima update in 2 hrs
pray for me
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜-๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
Shoulda seen this coming
I finally did it

๊œฑสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜แดแด แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แดษดษชษขษชส€ษช

643 26 0
By kisseslol

¹₈

My mom had been calling me non-stop when I was home, and she didn't want me out. 

After school I was to come home, clean , then do homework, and study. I haven't even got to bake because my mom doesn't let me in the kitchen the only thing, I can make is a sandwich and if I'm using the microwave.

"You look like the dead..." I sighed and closed my eye, "Thanks Aren..." I was so tired my psychic abilities was all over the place it was terrible.

"How about you just drink some coffee." "I have been Kaidou but then when it's time to sleep I can't because I'm still awake and then this stupid bird my mom has kept talking in its sleep it's terrible."

The boys looked at me with soft eyes, "How about you stay over at one of our houses or something." I looked at Kaidou and put my head back on the table.

"My mom should be leaving soon I don't know who hurt my feelings the most Mr. Saiki or my mom." Kaidou and Aren and confused about the Mr. Saiki part but oh well.

"Hi {name}!" I smiled "Hey Yumehara what's up?" "I told you to call me Chiyo and I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a sleep—"

"Yes" I didn't let her finish because I don't care, "We can have it my house and I'll cook!" She was happy and told the other girls, "Chiyo you don't have my number!" She said right and I gave it to her. "I'll make a group chat right now!"

"God works in mysterious ways and I can tell he loves me... I mean sometimes"

After school me and Saiki went to our spot at café Mami.

"Are you really going it could be a pain."

"I'll do anything to get my mom out my—I mean our house..." 

»»————-  ————-««

Girls!

Chiyo
Okay how about we
have the sleepover
Friday.

Saki
I'm down!!

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
Okay! I'm so ready.

I'm guessing the random number
is Teruhashi right?

Teruhashi
Oh yeah sorry!
I should have said
Something.

Saki
Did Mera say if 
she's able to come?

Let me ask

I looked up and saw Mera, "Mera do you think you'll be able to come over Friday night?" "Oh no I have a job, I'm sorry!" I smiled, "It's okay maybe next time."

Girls!

Mera said she can't come :(

Saki
Awh! Damn! We should
still save her some food!

Chiyo
Yeah!

Teruhashi
Sounds like a good idea!

I'll make her extra for her siblings!

»————-  ————-««

I looked up and looked at Saiki, "I'm surprised we don't have a group chat with the others." "Don't say that I'm happy we don't have one." I smiled and drunk some coffee. "I gotta go home, be safe Saiki." He knew I said that for a reason, so he was sort of scared why I said that.

"Hey mom—"

"I'll be leaving tonight be safe."

I looked sad, "I'll miss you" when she left, I closed the door and watched some tv.

I walked to school with Saiki and I was happy, "Saiki I feel so amazing!" Every morning Saiki listens to me talk to him the conversation is usually one sided, but I still love the fact he listens to me.

I saw Chiyo and I waved at her, and she waved back. "Do you and Saiki always walk to school together?"

I nodded I mean does no one notice it I mean it's always me talking to him which is equal to me talking to myself.

"Sometimes Kaidou and Nendou even Aren would walk with us."

She made a oh face, I smiled and said, "Maybe somedays I'll walk with you~" She smiled, "I'd like that!" I smiled and walked with her talking to her about tonight too.

After walking with Chiyo I sat down in my seat and saw Kaidou and Aren walk in, I waved at them and they waved back.

"I heard you girls are gonna have a sleepover" Aren said I nodded and Kaidou said, "Maybe we should have a guys night." Both boys agreed and Saiki just didn't say anything per usual.

I felt a vibration in my pocket, forgetting i had a phone i almost panicked. After i was done looking and feeling like an idiot I looked at my phone and it was Saki.

»————-  ————-««

Girls!

Saki
Get ready!
We will be telling each other
our deepest darkest secrets!

I smiled and Chiyo and Teruhashi laughed.

I guess tonight will be fun 🧟‍♀️

Chiyo
We will have so much fun!!!

Teruhashi
Sounds fun!!!

»————-  ————-««

Teruhashi was odd when it came to this sleepover I didn't know why, and she really didn't think much about the sleepover.

"You guys have a group chat?! We should make one!" Kaidou said taking out his phone, I smiled, and we made the group.

»————-  ————-««

Headquarters---

Jet-black wings
We have our gc!

Glasses
Good job Shun.

Pinky

Saiki you just sent air 🤨

Pinky
Good grief

Big buddy
We have a chat cool!

I smiled because lord this gc will be crazy at times.

Big buddy
We should add the others!

Tennis head was added
My poor Mera was added

Nendou how did you have Meras number.

Big buddy
From the summer job

»————-  ————-««

I made an oh face and then I remembered we're all-in class.

"Teruhashi, would you like to be in our group chat!" Nendou was next to her asking this and I for one wasn't going to add her if she didn't want to join.

"Oh, uh sure!"

»————-  ————-««

Teruhashi was added

Big buddy
That's everyone!

They forgot Chiyo

Chiyo was added

Chiyo
Oou I was added to a gc yaya!

Tennis head
Why is the chat called headquarters?

Because this is our groups headquarters

Jet-black wings
Yeah!

»————-  ————-««

It was time for class, so I put my phone up and took notes.

During lunch I didn't feel like sitting with the boys, so I sat on the roof and ate. I'm guessing the boys was lost on why I wasn't with them, so they all texted me even Saiki.

»————-  ————-««

Glasses
...
[12:45]

Are you not eating lunch?
Are you okay?

I'm fine just eating on the rooftop

»————-  ————-««

Jet-black wings
...
[12:47]

You're not eating with us?

Not today!

»————-  ————-««

Pinky

...

[12:50]

Why are you not eating lunch with us? 
It'll be more hectic without you here and I can't hear your thoughts

No reason just wanted to eat alone
sorryy you'll be fine Saiki
im..
i haven't got the time to think yet

»————-  ————-««

I was eating my lunch and the boys came to the rooftop I shook my head and they sat in a circle and we ate and talked.

After school me and Saki got the house ready for the sleepover.

"I think we should have cookies and brownies because yours are amazing." I made them and put them on slow cook.

It was around eight and everyone was here sadly not Mera though.

"So, what do you guys—" Teruhashi was cut off by my cousin, "Pillow fight!" she hit me and then Teruhashi.

"Bring it!" Teruhashi said and we had some fun.

After that everyone was tired well not me it was hard making sure I didn't kill everyone with my strength.

"So, relationships..." Saki smiled and Chiyo and Teruhashi sat up.

"Aren't you dating the pervert," Chiyo said with a disgusted face, "It's nothing wrong with Toritsuka everyone can be a little perverted." We looked at her with wide eyes.

"Wait not that I like him or anything," she started shaking her hands. We looked at her, "Okay maybe a little he maybe perverted but he's funny sometimes. You have no room to judge," she said looking at me I was confused.

"You like Saiki." I was so confused and Teruhashi and Chiyo was shocked. "Me and Saiki have a one-sided friendship I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You guys walk to school together; you even know his brother—" "Kusuke is a menace."

"That's not the point you just don't know you like Saiki because you're in denial--Anyways that doesn't mean you don't have a chance Teruhashi!"

Teruhashi doesn't have a chance at all

"Huh what?" She said all confused, "You 'like' Saiki."

"Well, I wouldn't say like she's just surprised or can't accept the fact that she can't get his attention, so I guess she's attracted to that kind of thing."

She was red, "Is it that obvious?!" "Yes" me and Saki said, well I know because I can hear her thoughts and Saki is a master at observation.

"And Chiyo you like chihuahua."

Saki was being weird and giving advice and I just watched, I didn't need advice because I didn't like anyone at all.

"I can't believe you both like Saiki!" Chiyo said surprised and ready for drama. "I don't like Saiki Saki doesn't know what she's talking about. I barley have a friendship with Saiki me liking him...He would actual see me as a nuisance."

Everyone laughed and I for one was serious. "Pizza!" that voice sounded so familiar. I walked to the door and saw Mera.

"Mera?!" We all said, "Oh yeah this is one of my 27 part-time jobs." I had no words nor thoughts.

I gave her some cookies and brownies, she smiled and hugged me. I made duck lips and said, "It's no big deal go work."

After that Teruhashi thoughts on me went from being normal to her seeing me as her love rival and I was tired of hearing it.

I got up and pulled her to the side, "Teruhashi I don't like Saiki, so I promise you don't have to worry about me being your love rival or something. I just want to be friends with you honestly."

She's just not use to sharing spotlight and I mean she can have it I hate attention.

She didn't know what to say nor think so we just walked back to Chiyo and Saki sleeping. I rolled my eyes and watched tv till I fell asleep.

When it was the morning, I got up first and made a nice breakfast I mean it wasn't much, but it was something.

"Good morning," Chiyo and Saki said stretching I rolled my eyes and then Teruhashi woke up. Everyone went to go look presentable and came back, I had the table ready, so they just needed to sit down and eat.

"Your baking and cooking is so good seriously," Chiyo said stuffing her face, I was happy hearing those words.

After we ate, we parted ways it was a one-day sleepover.

I was sort of still tired, so I took a nap.

I woke up to Saiki in my face, "Let's go on a date." I was confused this had to be a dream no way Saiki would do this, but it felt so real, so I didn't say anything.

When I actually woke up, I saw Toritsuka and Saki in my face, "What" "You look like you was having a happy dream!" I looked at the two and then sat up.

"Is it true?" I was confused, Tori started making me smile "You like Saiki?" "It's not true Saki is a lying weirdo"

Seriously I don't have any type of romantic feelings for Saiki that'd be weird his parents see me as a daughter.

I got up and put on high waisted jeans and a hoodie and put my hair in the usual style and got ready to leave the house. Mrs. Saiki wanted to show me how to make a new recipe.

"Where are you going you have company." "You guys invited yourself over so you can leave yourself. Also Mrs. Saiki wanted to saw me a new recipe~"

They made this weird face and I walked out the house and walked next door.

"You made it!" Mrs. Saiki hugged me, and I hugged her back. "Okay I'm going to show you how to make.... Onigiri!" I was confused I could make Onigiri.

"Not any type of Onigiri cute Onigiri." I made a poker face last time me and Mrs. Saiki tired making cute onigiri it went bad I maybe a psychic, but I just couldn't make cute looking Onigiri.

Today it was weird I was making the Onigiri perfect well I made the hearts and stars perfect.

"Ah! You did it Ku, honey! Look {nickname} made perfect cute Onigiri.

"Woah this looks good!" Mr. Saiki ate one and Ms. Saiki was pretty mad, so she was throwing him in the background.

I sat next to Saiki who was eating coffee jelly, I just stared at him, oddly I don't know why but Saiki just looked different.

I was bored so I started stretching and I felt the cold on my skin, I pulled my hoodie down fast and kept staring at Saiki.

♪♪♪♪

»————-  ————-««

!Amazing three!

Saki the idiot
Feelings and Onigiri~

Pervert
Poker face x poker face

»————-  ————-««

I muted the group chat and made the most irritated face ever; I didn't like Saiki I just liked spending time with him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.2K 25
โฅ๏ธŽ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ช๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›...
84.4K 2.8K 24
โ†’๐•/โ„•: ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•จ๐•œ๐•จ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ค๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•“๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•๐•’๐•ก๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•–. ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ช...
419K 21K 52
"๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐••๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•œ ๐•š ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••. ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๏ฟฝ...
347K 8.8K 41
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šž๐š“๐šž๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข