Stuck in Between / BlindChann...

By IamLizziet

You may think that moving on from one relationship to another would be easy. But is it really? Are we really... More

1. You were right after all
2. Yours or mine?
3. And secondly, sober up
4. My room is soundproof...
5. I still fucking love you, ok?
6. It's not a secret hey
7. We're together all the time anyways
9. Fucking mind games with you...
10. Dr. Porko
11. Big black coffee you pervs..
12. Never have I ever
13. Do you want me to say it again?
14. I brought you chocolate
15. It is freaking destroyed!
16. Do not fuck in my car!
17. Do you ever think about it at all anymore...?
18. See... Two beautiful, strong pink stripes..
19. What the hell are we doing..?
20. What feelings are you talking about here now?
21. Why the hell is this vodka frozen?!
22. Am I not good enough for you?
23. That might come with some extra cost
24. Just say when and where and I'm in
25. Why on earth you ended up naked in public?
26. Oh you should know what I want
27. For the sake of ja ja ding dong
28. We're kinda not doing anything by textbook
29. I love you too
30. There is more to it
31. I don't want to lose you
Extra: Forever yours
Extra: We're sorry
Extra: I've been thinking
Extra: One advice
Extra: It sounds like Robin Hood
Extra: Impossible to measure
Extra: But you're not fa-
Extra: I love you both
Extra: All I could ever ask
Extra: Daddy goes
Extra: I would die for you

8. Did you lock him into somewhere...?

1.1K 40 53
By IamLizziet

Before I heard my doorbell rang, I had taken out wine glasses and some plates and placed them on the coffee table because I just didn't feel like chilling in the kitchen would be the thing tonight. I had some candles lit on the window sill and some smooth music playing on the background. So when the doorbell finally made a sound, the butterflies inside my stomach were all woken up again, and it felt like they were having a rave in there. My cheeks were getting hotter the moment I unlocked my door and pushed it open just to see that extremely handsome black haired guy standing behind it, wearing his leather jacket, AC/DC shirt and black skinny jeans, holding some take-away boxes in his hands. I was burning from the places that I just wanted to be touched by him. I couldn't even get a simple "hi" out from my mouth, my brain was having a total shut down. From where did all the feelings come and why they were so strong?

"Gonna let me in or...?" Aleksi smirked waking me up from day dreaming. I smiled and stepped aside so he could come in. I closed and locked the door behind him and continued scanning him. My body was itching everywhere. Yes, Joel used to have the same effect on me so I was sure that this was what falling in love felt like. I just never thought that Aleksi would be the guy who would make me feel all this things again. The man placed the food on the drawer I had on the hallway and took off his jacket. After he had his jacket off he turned to me and god damn I was melting in his gaze. He pulled me towards him from my shirt and let his lips crash on mine without any warning. And I loved it.

"Hi" He smiled as we pulled apart from that intensive kiss.

"Hi..." I smiled him back and just kept on looking his beautiful eyes. We just stood there in the hallway, hands around each others like statues, not moving further to the apartment. He felt so good, so warm.

"So... We're gonna have a picnic here or am I allowed further in?"Aleksi laughed.

"Sorry... Yeah, sure, you know the way" I blushed and let go of him. Aleksi took the food he placed aside earlier and I gestured him to living room.

"I brought some sushi... And I really wanted to bring you some flowers too but I've understood that you don't really like to receive them" He said and placed the boxes on the coffee table.

"Sushi sounds great, thanks! And yeah.. Not a big fan of cut flowers, sorry about that.. " I smiled and went to get some wine from the kitchen.

"No worries. I just have this impression that all girls love to get flowers" he said and started to open the boxes. I got back with the wine and he was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah I just have a sort of thing with them" I said while opening the wine. I then poured it into glasses and placed the bottle on the table. Aleksi took the other glass into his hand and we gently brought the glasses together.

"To our first real date?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah.. Finally.." I smiled to him and we took a sip.

"Even tho we already messed up with the order but it doesn't matter" he grinned making me laugh.

"Let's say that yesterday was a warm up"

"Well it definitely warmed me up" Aleksi smiled and pulled me into a slow and hot kiss. I could just smile into the kiss. Afterpulling away from the kiss, we started to eat. Aleksi had ordered at least five different types of sushi and for my surprise they were all my favorites. I mean, of course he would know it. He seemed to remember every little detail I've told him, like making notes of the things I liked and disliked. Sure I also knew lot about him and maybe that was the thing between us that got us to this point.

We decided to put on some movie while eating and when we were done with all the sushi, I cuddled next to him, feeling him pulling me even closer to him. The wine seemed to go well with our mood and the movie and we were just enjoying being close to each others now. Aleksi would give light kisses on the top off my head every now and then and I just snuggled closer and closer to him. I placed my head close to his neck so he could feel how hot my breath was getting. I felt his fingers carefully playing with the edge of my t-shirt and how they gently touched my skin, giving me good shivers all over my body.

"I hope this isn't too mood ruining question, but we're not getting any unexpected visitors tonight, aren't we?" Aleksi asked quietly and I knew he meant Joel.

"I handled that situation for tonight.." I answered and pressed my lips on the soft skin of his neck. Hearing him let out a silent sigh turned me on, so I continued doing so.

"Did you lock him into somewhere...?" Aleksi whispered and pushed his head back as I continued kissing along his neck towards his lips. I moved myself into his lap and cupped his face.

"That would have been actually a great idea, too sad I didn't come up with that... But Porko and Niko are entertaining him so we're good... No distraction tonight.." I smiled and leaned closer to his face.

"Great.. Because I really wanna enjoy you tonight without watching my back all the time..." Aleksi smirked before pulling my lips on his. He had no idea how aroused I got by that sentence. I was melting between my legs and I was having trouble breathing. His lips on mine were like lava and the kisses were burning hot. I tucked my hands into his hair and let my tongue lick his soft lips. But he wanted to play. Instead of letting my tongue to join his, he licked my lower lip back. I smirked and licked his lips again, waiting for him to return so I could just do my next move and there it was. As soon as I felt his tongue on my lip, I gently bit it, not causing him any pain. I could feel him smirk and I replaced my teeth with my lips and sucked his tongue into my mouth. God how I had missed this. Aleksi's hands started to pull off my shirt so I had to pull out from the kiss.

"So... You're a wild one?" He asked with hungry look in his eyes. I was sure I was looking him just as hungry as he was looking at me so I just nodded in return. Aleksi threw my shirt somewhere and took a good hold on my waist. My red laced bra caught his attention next and I felt how his fingers moved across my spine closer to the bra. He lifted his eyes back on mine and opened the clasp and soon they found themselves in the company of my shirt. Not saying a word, the man leaned closer to my chest and my heart was jumping out from it as Aleksi's lips caught my left nipple. A silent "oh my god" escaped from my lips and it turned Aleksi even more on. Even tho I could feel something awakening between his legs already, my reaction for his touch made it grow even more eagerly.

"You know what..." I whispered and pressed my hips hard against his, causing him gently bit my nipple. The way he looked at me unde rhis eyebrows my nipple in his mouth was just too much for me to handle and I felt that I was getting overly wet now.

"I bet it's getting tight in your jeans..." I whispered and pressed my hips against him again. Aleksi let out something that was a mix of moan and a sight and I knew I needed to help him out of his pants. I stood up and knelt in front of Aleksi. He looked me kind of amused and aroused as I quickly opened his belt and undid the zip and the button. I pushed the jeans down and saw that familiar figure pressing through the fabric of his black boxers. I licked my lips and slowly moved my hands up along his shins, to his thighs, to his boxers and started to pull them down faster than I expected to but I just couldn't help it anymore. I made myself some room between his legs and looked up his icy eyes while slowly leaning closer to his hard member.

"Mmh.. " Was all he could say when my lips met his member and I slowly started to lick the tip of it. Aleksi threw his head back again and I took his whole length in. Hearing Aleksi letting out pleased moans and tucking his hands in my hair was literally the best feeling I could feel at the moment. Not mentioning what else he made me feel. I worked on him the best way I could but I didn't let him cum yet. I pushed myself up and Aleksi followed me with his eyes. I pushed my shorts down and I saw Aleksi's eyes getting bigger as he saw me wearing nothing else than the red strings that were not covering much. I smirked at him and pushed them down too, causing him to swallow.

"Get over here..." He whispered and I obeyed. I was wet enough to have him in already, so as soon as I was back on his lap, I took him. The feeling of Aleksi filling me with him caused me moan and I grab the hem of his shirt.

"You know it is extremely unfair to be the only one naked..." I smirked and pulled his shirt off. Aleksi just smiled and I loved to see how pleased he was. He hit all the right spots inside me but we knew we wouldn't spend the whole time on this position.

After riding him for a while, Aleksi told me to get on my knees on the sofa. He stood up and came to stand behind me. Before guiding himself back into me, he pressed his body against mine and let his hands move up and down, touching each corner and curve on my body. The pleasure his hands on my body caused was killing me and he then gently pushed him into me again. He took me with such a perfect force that I was literally touching starts. Holding me from my hips with his left hand, his right hand traveled between my legs and started to play with my clit.

"Oh my.. God... " I moaned and that caused Aleksi to put even more pressure on it. He loved it, he loved to hear me moaning out his name just as much as I loved to hear my name escaping from his lips. I was hanging on the edge. He made me feel too good and as soon as I started to show any signs of getting it all out, he pulled his fingers out.

"I want to see that pretty face while you reach your heights... "he whispered into my ear and kissed my neck. He was hiding this side of him so damn well.

Aleksi turned me around and took my hand. As he had been here many times before he had a clue where my bedroom was. Obviously he didn't want us to spend the rest of the night on the sofa so as soon as my back touched the mattress, he was on top of me. Quickly reconnecting us and working me back to the feeling I was just left moments ago took me to another world. He worked his magic on me and I just loved it. Every moment of it. I wrapped myself around his body and let our bodies work in the perfect harmony. The kisses got all deeper and more passionate. Each sign at the moment show me that this is what I wanted, what I needed and what I had been missing. I felt how my walls started to twitch around Aleksi's manhood and the wave of pleasure flushed over me.

"Aleksi... Good.. God.." Was all I could get out of my mouth but that seemed to please him. Few more deep trust and he let out a deep groan, and he rested his head on my boobs, breathing heavily. I pressed my head deep into the pillow and tried to catch my breath. Feeling his body on me made me feel secure. When his breath was getting back to normal, he started to place small kisses all over mychest.

"You wanna stay the night?" I asked and played with his hair. The man lifted his head and looked me into my eyes with cute smirk on his lips.

"Absolutely..." He said and leaned closer to my face.

"But consider the fact that we're not gonna get a lot of sleep" he whispered against my lips before pressing his lips on them again. I couldn't help but to smile. Even the idea of hot and steamy night with Aleksi made me aroused again and I just wanted to have him again.

And just as he said, we did not sleep much. For my surprise this man had a great stamina and he surprised me how many times he could go. We were so tired when we finally fell asleep but we could tell that we still hadn't got enough of each others. Somehow it reminded me how things were with Joel at first, nights full of love making and we would just go to work next day tired as hell but that's how we were back then. And it seemed it was going to be like that with Aleksi as well. 

A/N: So Aleksi got some love... :) Anyway,  I'm gonna be away for a two weeks starting tomorrow and will not be able to update the story during that time... But I have so much interesting stuff (aka drama) ready and in my head for this story so I hope you will come back to this when I'm able to update again. But because of the upcoming pause, I'll post two chapters tomorrow :) Thanks again from all the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 515 27
He always dreamed of becoming a big rockstar, I always dreamed of making my own movies and when opportunities struck, we both chose work. Now it's be...
3K 157 15
It started with shameless flirting after a concert. She was a few drinks deep, he was a few drinks deep. She was escaping her ex, he wanted a company...
8.3K 285 13
Luna moves back to Finland with her friend Aleksi and they reunite with his band mates in which she falls deeply in love with one...
14.6K 1K 25
Miryam, a young woman who is not looking for anything at the moment. Niko, a young man who has laid his eyes on Miryam. But is he able to melt her fr...