Tokyo Revengers || Craving I

By bunnyyen_jpg

(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. T... More

༒ⵊNFORMATⵊON༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ5༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ6༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ7༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66༒🔞
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 129༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 2༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 3༒
༒ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ༒
✨1k/ reader x y/n special✨
Educational Chapter cause...
♡officially over♡

༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16༒

25K 1.1K 581
By bunnyyen_jpg

You felt an arm around your waist. Your face buried inside the side of a body while the other arm was wrapped protectively around your head.

The warmth of the blanket and the comfort of the bed, made you want to stay there forever.

You wanted to keep sleeping, too tired and drained to open your eyes. Yet the person beside you, a voice all too familiar spoke up, noticing your awakened state, "you're awake", he softly spoke.

My knight in shining armor... you thought as you remembered the last person you saw before darkness engulfed your vision.

Still leaving your eyes closed, you noticed something. You weren't in pain, which was odd, considering the fact that you got hit and stabbed. So with as much strength that you could muster up, you groggily asked, "why doesn't anything hurt?", "Pain killers. It's gonna be fine for a few more hours. But you should consider taking some more later!"

You hummed in response. Snuggling closer to his chest.

"I wanna sleep some more", you mumbled, a yawn making it past your lips. "Then rest some more-", "stay..", was all you said, wrapping your arms around his body. You felt him exhale, an odd feeling rising in his chest upon seeing you like this.

With a sigh, he readjusted his position and wrapped both his arms around you. His fingertips finding your scalp, letting his fingers run through your hair. Your hair surprisingly soft, despite the damage of the hair dye and bleach.

Soon he felt your breathing become slower and even, indicating that you had fallen asleep once more. His thoughts drifting.

He wasn't sure why he was so keen on 'saving' you. Why he was alright with you snuggling up to him like this. When he had brought you into your house, he was in slight panic. The blood was oozing out of your leg, not stopping despite Sanzus tie wrapped around it. Kakucho wanted to bring you into a hospital but rationally thinking, he couldn't. Not when he was a wanted criminal.

But to his luck, you had plenty of supplies. Bandages, ointment, disinfection spray and so on. He and Koko managed to stop your wounds from bleeding. And to your bigger luck, the stab wound wasn't too deep as previously assumed.

He had laid you down on your bed, Koko checking your temperature when you suddenly reached out to Kakucho, subconsciously. Tugging on his sleeve while you were breathing heavy, sweat around your forehead. Both men not sure if you were conscious or not as it seemed like you tried to stay awake but couldn't.

They could see, you were struggling hard.

He gave in when your grip around his sleeve got tighter. Telling Koko to go back to the others while he was keeping an eye out on you. Now that's where he found himself.

Your angelic form, despite the bandage around your forehead, still looking beautiful as ever. Tugged away in the safety of his arms. His mind drifted to your, previously, tied down form. Impressed how you didn't back off but instead, further provoked them, even when you faced a gun to your face.

You were an absolute odd one and he, admittedly, couldn't get enough of that.

He looked around your room, noticing how fairly minimalistic it is, everything was white, the only color in your room the light wood color in a few objects and the three plants you had standing around. Probably already forgotten and dying as they looked pretty dried out. Looking back to your sleeping form he carefully caressed your wound before deciding to rest his eyes for a bit, as well.

"How you feeling?", Ran asked, as soon as you limped inside the living room, Kakucho helping you as he held you up by your waist. Your arm around his shoulder.

"you know, how you usually feel when you get stabbed", you sarcastically replied, rolling your eyes.

"Well at least you didn't loose your sass", Mochi laughed amused.

"You know what works wonders against a stabbed leg? not getting stabbed", Sanzu 'joked', laughing. "You know what else does wonders? Shutting the fuck up", you replied back, letting yourself fall down on the couch next to Rindou and Ran. Koko snickered.

Kakucho sat down next to Ran, "how did you even end up in this situation?", "because of you? He came into my shop, pointing a fucking gun at me and shit, asking about you all", "did you say something?", Sanzu suddenly asked, his mood switching as his gaze hardened.

"No? Wtf!! I said I'm not gonna say shit to anyone! At least I hold my word and part of the deal", you huffed, shading the men in the room as you crossed your arms in front of your chest. An unamused frown on your face.

"Ha, cute", Sanzu let out, "deal this deal that, what a pain in the ass!"

You wanted to give him a piece of your mind. Curse words on the tip of your tongue when your door bell suddenly rang. Rindou stood up without uttering a word, making his way towards the door. Following his form with a confused gaze, Kakucho answered your questioning gaze, "Mikey returned with food", before he stood up himself, following Rindou.

And true, soon Mikey came in with two men who carried bags of food, settling down everything on the dinner table. Mikey walked towards your seated form on the couch, crouching a bit so he was able to look directly into your eyes, "are you feeling better, (Y/N)?"

A bit taken aback from his sudden question, as he didn't seem like the type to care all too much, you hesitantly but nonetheless replied with a nod,"yeah.. yeah I am", "Great, go eat"

His answer seemed more like an order rather than just a few mere words as he stood up and disappeared into the kitchen. Sighing you complied though and stood up, your legs almost giving in, the second you took a step forward almost falling onto Ran who supported you with his hands around your waist. "falling for me? I see", making you playfully roll your eyes at him.

He smiled lazily down at you before he carefully guided you towards the table.

"careful now, princess. Don't forget, I still have to treat you for your reward", he whispered into your ear making shivers run down your spine. Dismissing his 'promise' and sitting down on a chair.

As soon as everyone was seated around your table, your cat already fed by Akashi and now sleeping on the couch, you all decided to start eating whatever Mikey got for you all.

If it wasn't for the fact that you were stabbed a few hours ago and you weren't sitting with Japans biggest criminal group, Bonten, on the table it almost felt like you were hanging out with your closest friends, catching up on stuff as if you hadn't heard from them for a few years now. It was strange, odd, yet comforting in a way and you didn't know why.

"How was your day yesterday?", Mikey asked, eyeing your form. You almost let out a snort from the question but decided to keep it short.

"wild", was all you said as you literally got hit on the head, dragged into a house you have never seen before, was tied to a chair and got stabbed.

"Very very wild", you nodded, staring at nothing.

It was silent for a second until you snapped out of your thoughts. Each of us had these moments before, where sudden thoughts cross your mind. Making you question your reality. Questions that bring you into a sorta extensional crisis, type of state. Making you wonder if you were actually a human being, walking through your life like this.

Sometimes it's when we look into the mirror and realize, 'wow, I'm actually living and breathing'. Sometimes it's when we look up into the night sky, seeing the stars and the moon and wondering, who else is out there. Sometimes it's when you're sitting with your friends, wondering why you're spending time with them when you know you shouldn't. It's those moments where you're brain does a 180 turn, reminding you that you shouldn't be so casual with your life.

Walking around aimlessly through it with no care in the world. Reminding you that you shouldn't spit out the words 'let me die' so easily out, as you were facing a gun into your face.

Due to all the things that had happened to you, up until now, you had gradually pushed the thoughts away of a criminal organization dining at your apartment right now. The casualties you and your opposite provided, shouldn't be there in the first place. You weren't friends. Yet here you were, sitting with them, dining with them, as if they weren't killers. As if they hadn't chased you before.

As if they hadn't threatened you before.

Yeah, it kinda hit you out of nowhere. You sat there, staring at each person that was sitting on the table right now, wondering when it became this fucked up. When did your life get this fucked up?

Was it.. when your parents died?

A sudden wave of pain from your leg and your head, shot right through your body. The fork in your hand dropping to the table as you started to whimper, not knowing what to clutch first. Your head of your leg?

"You need pain killers. I'll go get them", Kakucho said before he swiftly stood up and went to your bathroom to fetch them. Not even needing a second to think.

Koko looked at you with a hint of worry but before he could even move, Ran was already by your side, rubbing your back in comfort as he held your hand. Giving the back of your hand soft kisses, trying to distract you and maybe sooth the ache of your head at least.

It made Kokos blood boil, slightly. Wanting to comfort you. Though he knew how awkward that might would've be as he didn't really had any contact so far with you.

As far as he knew, you, Ran and Kakucho seemed the 'closest'. Making him wonder, why Kakucho was so attached to you. He knew Ran was a charmer. A literal ladies man. But Kakucho? Kakucho was always professional. The others didn't even know anything about him or his life. Only knowing that he was always with Izana back then and that both came from an orphanage. Nothing more.

So why? Why was Kakucho being like this to you? He couldn't wrap his head around it and he couldn't even think further about it as Kakucho had quickly returned back to the room. Grabbing a glass of water before he swiftly moved to your side. Giving you the pain killers he brought and helping you down them with the glass of water.

You knew that it would take some time before the pain killers would actively start working.

So you decided to lay down again, wanting nothing more than to be in the comfort of your own bed and away from the others. Far far away. Trying to stand up, supporting yourself on the edge of the table, you almost stumbled from the table.

Kakuchos and Rans hands reaching out quickly to stabilize you. "what are you trying to do?", Kakucho asked, confusion written all over his face as he watched you trying to stand. Your legs shaky and weak.

Kakucho was about wrap his arm around your waist, while Ran tried to grab your arm and wrap it around his shoulder, when swatted them both away. Your hands quickly finding the edge of the table again.

Stumbling a bit over your own legs, you managed to walk past them. Ignoring their confused stares as they followed your form with their eyes. Your hands reaching out for the walls of your hallway, making your way slowly but surely towards the door of your bedroom. "what was that all of a sudden?", Koko asked confused, finding your sudden reaction odd.

Finally reaching the door of your room, not hearing the mumbling of their voices anymore, you opened up your bedroom door. Almost falling inside. You managed to somehow tumble towards your bed. Falling face down onto it.

Wanting nothing more than for this pain to be finally over.

Getting a hold of your pillow you sucked in your breath, clutching it as a substitute. Hoping that you could somehow relieve the pain with it. Obviously that was wishful thinking once more but what could you do?

All you could do was patiently wait until the medicine would kick in and do her little tricks, so you could finally feel better. Counting the minutes until you would eventually, well, hopefully fall asleep again as you just wanted to sleep the pain away. If you could, you would sleep as long as the pain was there and until your wounds would be healed. You just knew that it would hurt for several days. You got stabbed after all.

Taking a swift look towards the clock, you noticed that you had yet to call your boss, Nami. Knowing that she will snap at you for not calling her yesterday. Shit, she was probably worried sick that you didn't call her yesterday night after getting home.. Not that you ever got home in the first place. You did but you were out cold.

"Should've taken her ride offer...", you mumbled a bit more disappointed at yourself than at anything else. Knowing that if you would've listened to her. Taken her advice several times before, you wouldn't have been stuck in this messy situation.

This messy situation with a stabbed leg, criminals roaming your apartment and Ran and Sanzu wanting your ass for their pure entertainment. Great... just fucking fantastic.. You felt the pain slowly, gradually, subduing and tiredness flood your system. The lids of your eyes getting heavier and heavier.

You were glad though, that none of them followed you inside the room. All you wanted to do was lay around and sleep. You didn't want to communicate with anyone. Not wanting to see anyone.

You just wanted to be left alone.

Left alone like you always were. Left alone because you didn't want them near you. The situation was too fucked up as it is anyway. At least like this, you could decided if you wanted to see their faces or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.3K 28
Never thought once in your life, not even on your wildest dream, you're entangled with Bonten executives, the infamous yet worst criminal organizatio...
58.2K 1.6K 33
A mysterious girl at a cafe becomes Bonten's maid... or does she really? Going through similar hardships as Mikey she has developed "impulses" and sh...
103K 4.1K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
300K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. ⚠️ a lot of swearing/cursing ⚠️ VIOLE...