love island ft. three lions...

By Ameliaatomlinson

Y/n made a bet with her friends and lost so she had to apply to love island and she got in. This year the boy... More

intro part 1
intro part 2
2.
3
5

1.

1.4K 15 3
By Ameliaatomlinson

I walked into the villa. I felt so powerful and like a boss bitch. I always wanted to do that slomo entrance. No one was there, I guess I was the first islander. This was so exciting. I start to hear some noise and I look at the entrance. This gorgeous girl comes walking into the villa.

"Hey gorg" She says.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask her. 

"Oh yeah. I am Olivia, but please just call me liv" she says. She seemed so sweet but has some sort of fiery energy to her. 

"Okay liv, I am (y/n)" I tell her my name. 

"That is such a pretty name for a pretty girl" she compliment me.

"Oh shit she is beautiful as well. Why is everyone so gorgeous" I say as a new girl comes walking in. 

"Hey guys, I am Ivy!" she says while walking in. 

"I am Liv and this is (y/n)" Olivia introduces herself and me to Ivy. 

"Heyy girly, can I just say you are absolutely stunning and I love your bikini" I say. She was wearing a orange bikini it just suited her. 

"Thank you. You guys are breathtaking" she says. 

"There is another one coming" Olivia says and points out to a new blonde girl. 

"Good morning!" she said very cheerfully. 

"Good morning, what is your name" Ivy asks the new girl. 

"I'm Lucy, what about you guys ?" she says. 

"I am (y/n)" I tell her. 

"I'm Liv short for Olivia" 

"And I am Ivy" 

"We are four now so there is one more girl to come" I point out. 

"Hey future besties" the final girl comes in and says. 

"Hey there" Lucy says.

"I am Spencer" she introduces herself. 

"I'm Lucy that is (y/n)" Lucy says

"Hi,  that is Liv" I introduce Liv. 

"And that is Ivy" Olivia says. 

"Hey!" Ivy say to spencer. 

"I guess that's all of us. Let's go sit and chat at the famous fireplace" I say.

We walk over to the fireplace. This was so surreal. I remember watching love island as a kid and now I am on the show.

"Ok, so what do you guys do for work or uni" Ivy asks. 

"I am in uni majoring in musical theater" Lucy tells us. 

"I am a beautician in London but I am from Devon" Olivia says. Makes sense her makeup is flawless. 

"That is so cool. I am a model by day and bartender at night, in London as well !" Spencer says. 

"I work as a veterinarian assistant and I do a bit of modeling too, in Birmingham. What about you (y/n) ?"  Ivy says and then asks me. 

"I am in uni, and I am majoring in sports management, in London but I am from (y/t) and I play college football and netball on the side " I tell them about what I do. 

"Oooo, we got an athlete in the villa" Spencer jokes. 

"Haha" I laugh. 

"Hello girls, welcome to love island. Are you ready to meet the first five boys ?" Laura says as she walked into the villa 

"Yesss" all of us scream.

"Alright then. Go to your spots next to the pool" she tells us. 

We all run to our places. I was really nervous but excited to meet the boys. Maybe the one, I am getting ahead of myself but you never know.

"Meet the first boy, Jack" Laura says. 

I drop down in shock. It was jack grealish, jack flipping grealish. One of my favorite footballers after Mason mount was walking down to us. 

"You good there (y/n)" Laura asks. 

"Yeah, yeah don't worry" I say. 

"Ok Jack meet Olivia, Ivy, (y/n) and Lucy" Laura introduces us to Jack. 

"Hello" he said in his thick Birmingham accent. 

"Girls, if you fancy Jack step forwards" she says and all of us step forward, except Ivy.

"Why did you step forwards Olivia?" our host asked Liv. 

"I find him really fit and I really like his accent" she says while batting her eyelashes at him. 

"What about you Lucy?" Laura now asks Lucy. 

"I do not know but there is just something about him" she answers Laura. 

"And (y/n) ?" Laura asks me. 

"Yeah he is fit and he has the best haircut in the villa" I say as a joke, because of that one time where he said, Hi I am Jack Grealish the guy that has the best haircut in the england squad. 

"Good one" he says and laughs. 

"Jack now pick a girl to couple up with remember you can pick any of the girls even Ivy who did not step forwards" Laura tells them. 

"Okay, I'll go with (y/n)" he says and walks to me. I was freaking out Jack grealish coupled up with me, ah. 

"Hey" I say to him as he gave me a hug. 

"Hey, it is true I do have the best haircut on the England squad" he says. 

"Yeah but not in the villa" I joke. 

"And why is that" he says. 

"Because I do, touch" I say. 

"Okay okay you are a close second after me" he says. My hair is soft, It is my prize possession. I take really good care of my hair. 

"Here comes our next boy, Declan" Laura says before the next boy comes out. 

"No way, you guys are pranking us" I say under my breath. 

"Hi girls" Declan says all cheery. 

"Oh my gosh" I say. 

"Declan meet Olivia, Ivy, (y/n), Lucy and Spencer" Laura introduces us to Declan Rice. 

"Hi girls" he says. 

"Ok girls you may step forward if you fancy Declan, and (y/n) remember you can also step forward" Laura tells Declan. All the girls step forward except me.

"Declan you have three girls that fancy you" she says. 

"(Y/n) why didn't you step forward" she asks me. 

"Don't get me wrong, I find him fit but he is a  west ham fan and his best friend is one of my celebrity crushes" I tell her and Declan laughs. 

"okay Declan who do you want to couple up with ?" Laura asks him. 

"Olivia" Declan says. 

"Our third boy is Marcus" Laura says. I knew exactly who was coming. 

"What the heck is happening here" I say in my thoughts. 

"Hi girls" Marcus says while walking into the Villa. 

"Meet the girls, Marcus" The love island host introduces us. 

"Step forwards if you fancy Marcus" She says. Ivy and Lucy step forwards.

"Why did you step forward Ivy?" she asks. 

"He seems really sweet and he is gorgeous too" Ivy tells everyone. 

"Lucy ?" Laura says. 

"Honestly same reason, he seems like a sweet lad and he is fit" Lucy says. 

"Marcus who do you want to couple up with" Laura asks Marcus. 

"Spencer" Marcus says. I was surprised she did not step forward but good for him.

"Our second last boy, Ben" Laura says as Ben comes down. 

"What's up lovelies" he says. He sounded like such a flirt. 

"Step forwards if you fancy Ben" Laura says. I had to step forwards it's Ben.

"Why did you step forwards, (y/n) ?" she asks me.

"Idk because he is fit and he is a blue" I say. 

"What about you Lucy?" 

"he is really cute" Lucy says. 

"Ben you may now chooses who you couple up with. Remember you can couple up with someone even if they are already coupled up" Laura tells the chelsea defender. 

"Ight then sorry Jacky, (y/n)" he says and choses to couple up with me.

"Jack, Ben has picked (y/n) have a seat" Laura says. 

"Hey, you a blue fan" he asks me as we hug. 

"Yeah, you must be a fan too" I say. 

"Yeah, I don't like number 21 tho" he jokes.

"Yeah same he is kinda annoying" I play along knowing that number 21 was him. 

"I know right" he says and smiles.

"Our last boy is called Mason" Laura says.  I was speechless, I could not believe it. 

"No ducking way. Stop" I say. 

"And here he comes, girls meet Mason" she says as the fit footballer walked into the villa. Me and Mason instantly made eye contact. 

"Girls step forward if you fancy Mason" Laura says. No surprise all of the girls step forward including me.

"Wow Mason you have all the girls fancying you" she says. 

"Yeah I am a pretty lucky lad aren't I" he says and smiles. 

"Before you pick let's ask a few of the girls why they stepped forwards" the host says and asks us why we fancy him. 

"I stepped forwards cus he is my cuppa tea" Olivia said. 

"I stepped forwards because he as gorgeous fluffy hair" Spencer says shyly. 

"I stepped forward because he is just stunning" Lucy told us. 

"I stepped forwards cus he is hot and I like his swimsuit" Ivy says confidently. 

"I fancy Mason because he is very fit and his smile is so contagious and I can already tell that he will be able to make me laugh" I say. 

"Okay mason, it is time to decide who will you couple up with. You may also couple up with someone that is already coupled up it" Laura says. 

"Okay, This girl caught my eye as soon as I walked in and I think that we would get along"  he says. 
"Okay, and who is this girl" Laura asks Mason. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...