đ’¯đ’Ŋℯ 𝒞đ’Ŋ𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓰 𝒜𝒹𝓋...

By casanova_mikealson

Morgana Gilbert gets thrown into the world of the supernatural. She must deal with the drama that her sister... More

Act One.
Pilot
Friday Night Bites.
Family Ties.
History Repeating.
Fool Me Once.
Act Two
Masquerade.
Rose
The Last Dance.
The Mephisto Waltz.
The Birthday.
The Reckoning & Smells Like Teen Spirit.
Ordinary People
Homecoming.
The New Deal.
The Ties That Bind.
Bringing Out The Dead.
Dangerous Liaisons.
All My Children.
All Of Them Witches.
Judas Iscariot.
The Centuries That Never Were.
Break On Through.
Murder Of One.
Heart Of Darkness.
Morningstar Sisters.
Do Not Go Gentle.
Before Sunset.
The Departed.
Act Three.
Growing Pains.
The Uninvited.
The Rager.
The Five.
The Imp of the Perverse.
My Brother's Keeper.
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street.
O Come, All Ye Faithful.
After School Special.
Catch Me If You Can.
A View To A Kill.
Call Of The Wild.
Because The Night.
American Gothic.
Sequal.

1912.

3.5K 74 5
By casanova_mikealson

Alvaro grinned as Morgana's wonderful laughter flowed into his ears as he spun her around.

They smiled at each other as they held hands, dancing before one another.

His right hand claspped her left one as he high fived the air, a grin playing on his face.

He turned as she spun back into his grasp.

AND IF SOMEONE HURTS YOU, I WANNA FIGHT. BUT HAND'S BEEN BROKEN ONE TOO MANY TIMES.

He began to rotate his right shoulder backwards into a circle before his left one began to do the same, after his right shoulder had completed it's first turn.

The two kept eye contact as he rotated his shoulders and she began to swing her hips. He grinded downwards to the floor as they danced, paying no mind to the other infernals dancing around them.

He grinded back upwards before rapping his arms around her waist. In response she claspped her hands behind his neck as they swayed together.

The Morningstar and Mikaelson duo were so rapped up in their own world, they failed to notice Lucifer watching them from the balcony, as Lillith glared  daggers into Alvaro.

Morgana's eyes lit up as the familiar opening of Arctic Monkeys' Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High began to flood into the room.

Alvaro smiled at her before looking up, and catching her father's eye. The Mikaelson grinned at the elder Morningstars before turning his attention back to Morgana.

"Cause your not by my side. And as I arrived I thought I saw you leaving, carrying your shoes." She sang along as she shared his smile "Decided that once again I was just dreaming, of bumping into you. Now it's three in the morning and I'm trying to change your mind." He arched his right eyebrow cheekily in question "Left you multiple missed calls and to my message, you reply; why'd you only call me when you're high?"

Alvaro.

A distant voice called out

AND I CAN'T SEE YOU HERE, WONDERING WHERE AM I?

Alvaro.

IT SORT OF FEELS LIKE I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

Alvaro rolled on to his side.

"ALVARO!"

"Aahh, what?" He grumbled as he buried the side of his face further into his pillow.

"Get your arse out of bed," His younger sister shouted from the living room "We're going to the Grill."

"Fine." He seethed, before throwing the dark rust coloured bed quilt off his body.

The forth eldest Mikaelson strided down the grand staircase attired in a black, silk button up shirt, a pair of dark army green trousers with inky leather boots.

Rebekah came into the hall as her brother went towards the coat rack.

"Are we going or what?" He arched an eyebrow, slipping on his black, double-breasted coat.

His little sister smirked at him before tossing him a pair of keys "Turns out our brother kept your old car."

Alvaro smirked devilishly before spinning on his toe and pushed the doors open with both hands, he eyed the area "I'm baaaack, baby."

"Thank you for meeting with me and my brother, mayor." Rebekah greeted, a false smile on her lips as she and Alvaro sat before Carol Lockwood, who seemed quite intimidated by the Mikaelson man"We figured as head of the Preservation Society, you'd be a good person to ask about the oldest trees in the community."

"A long line of Lockwood women use to keep those records, back before any of them had actual jobs." Carol replied, with one of her famous, welcoming smiles.

The Mikaelson woman chuckled "I've been to the Founders' archive, but I can't seem to find any record of the tree I'm looking for." Rebekah narrowed her eyes at Carol, suspicion lurking in her beautiful orbs as Alvaro sat unfazed, his eyebrows drawn down deeply as a hateful look swirled in his own chocolate eyes.

"It probably got cut down," Carol shrugged lightly "Big old trees built half of this town in the 1900s."

"Do you know who kept the milling ledgers during that period?" Rebekah inquired curiously as Alvaro caught sight of the Salvatore boys entering.

He nudged his sister, before gesturing to them after Rebekah had looked at him in question.

Rebekah looked back at Mrs Lockwood as Alvaro kept his eyes strained on the young vampires, that he held a great distaste towards.

"Ooh, she-devil, 9:00." Damon whistled to his brother, before he met Alvaro Mikaelson's gaze. Who smirked devilishly as the elder Salvatore's eyes widened, and his skin grew whiter as his body began to shake vigorously "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

Alvaro watched happily as Damon fearfully dragged his brother to the bar and far out of his reach.

"Back then all the logging mills were owned by the Salvatores." Carol trailed off, as Rebekah mentally scrowled while Alvaro raised an eyebrow in distain.

He turned his ear towards the Salvatores, out of boredom "They were all on the Founders' Council, Damon. That's what they all have in common."

Alvaro humed as an idea came to his mind. He semi-raised from his chair as he smirked at the two women. A dangerous glint in his eye.

"If you excuse me, ladies." He said "I've got business to attend to, and a drink to get. And as the saying go; so many things to do, so many people....." His eyes flickered to Ms Lockwood, who tensed under his gaze ".....to kill."

He threw one last smirk at the mayor before smiling at his sister before he stalked towards the bar, where the Salvatore boys sat. Completely unaware of the deadly Original sneaking up on them.

"I mean if, hey, if you're gonna slaughter council members, go A-list. At least in 1912 they killed a Salvatore." Damon sighed.

"Beer, please Mate." Damon jumped six-feet in the air as Stefan looked at his brother as if he were an alien. Unaware of Elijah's warning about his little brother. Alvaro turned to the two, a smirk on his lips as he examined Damon, like a savage predator who'd been starved for a thousand winters.

"And which Salvatore would that be," The Mikaelson inquired leaning his arm on the surface of the bar as he sat comfortably before the two "boys?"

"So, Zachariah Salvatore was your nephew?" Rebekah inquired after joining the three men.

"Well, our father knocked up one of the maids during the Civil War, she had a son-"

"Obviously, hanse the word 'nephew'." Alvaro cut in "What do you take us for? You pillock."

"-But as far as everyone else knew, Stefan and I were dead. Family name had to go somewhere." Damon explained.

"And your family owned the logging mills back then?" Rebekah arched an eyebrow, from beside her older brother.

"You're full of a lot of questions, lushy-pants." Damon stated.

Alvaro's hand shot out and grabbed Damon's arm. He twisted it into an excruciating position before slamming Damon's head on to the bar. Cracking open the side of his head instantly. Alvaro titled his head to Damon's ear, his breath fanned the Salvatore's bare neck making the young vampire tremble harder.

"We're Originals luv, you do understand what that means?" He arched an eyebrow "We have a thousand years on you, you stand nothing compared to us. Now show her more respect, before I skin you alive and make your skin into a pyjamas set for Klaus." He inched closer "Understand?"

"Yep," Damon choked as he tried to nod "yes I got."

Alvaro examined him with a disgusted look before releasing the Salvatore as Stefan looked at him wearily, wondering why his brother had been so submissive.

"We're just researching the town history. We grew up here after all-" Rebekah said before her brother cut in.

"I was bored," he looked up, rolling his shoulders and sighed deeply "and the ever so gorgeous Morgana has ditched me for her lovely cousin, who just happens to be our darling brother, Kol's long lost twin." He turned his attention to Stefan "Did they catch the killer or did they need Sherlock Holmes?"

"Nope." Damon popped the 'p' "Wrote it all off on vampires."

"Uhh, so predictable." The eldest Mikaelson groaned.

"I know right," Damon agreed "they could have just wrote it off on a crazy human killer, like Jack the Ripper or something."

Alvaro smirked slyly as his sister spoke up "Maybe it was a vampire."

"Yeah, maybe it was a vampire, Damon." Stefan agreed sarcastically, as he looked at his brother pointedly.

"Don't think for a second you didn't cross my mind too, brother. But these murders weren't your style." Damon glared at him slightly as Alvaro sipped on his beer, regretting the fact that he didn't just sleep in like he had wanted to or.....just spend the day with Klaus.

But Klaus was down in Hell speaking with Lucifer, trying to find out how many white oak trees were exactly out there, and although The Dark Lord had warmed up to him.....Lillith on the other hand, had not.

And Alvaro suspected that without Morgana being around, Lillith would mostly try to out him. And he wasn't in for fighting an angry demoness. Because 1, she was Morgana's mother. 2, he didn't know wether he stood a chance against a demon, (which he kind of doubted.) And 3, Lucifer and Morgana would skin him alive.

"I knew a Sage once," Alvaro blinked as Rebekah's voice brought him back to the present "trashy little thing."

"You think it was Sage killing all those founders back then?" Damon questioned, looking at his brother.

"Town questioned every grown man in Mystic Falls," Stefan replied "it probably never occurred to them a woman could have done it."

"Uh Society back then," Alvaro sighed "and now, after centuries of women like; Elizabeth the first, Mary Queen of Scots, Catherine De Medici, Anne Bonny and many, many others. Society it seems, from what little I've seen, since my awakening, still falls to learn."

"So, uh, tell me more about your old relatives." Rebekah asked, looking at the Salvatores as her brother nicked their bottle of bourbon and drained it of all it's contents "I heard they tore down half the woods to build this town."

"Easy there, blondie." Damon grabbed the empty bottle that Alvaro had casted aside, not noticing it's lack of alcohol "It's been a hoot and a half, but it's boy's night. You're a girl and-" he looked at Alvaro, who leaned against the bar with a sleepy expression on his face "-and you aren't invited, Mr Mikaelson."

Alvaro smirked when Damon half bowed "I wouldn't ruin my image by having a 'boy's night' with likes of you."

Damon scrowled before walking away as his brother grabbed their classes and glanced at Alvaro before raising his eyebrows at Rebekah, before following his brother.

Alvaro humed as his sister stepped closer to his chair. He looked at her "I'm going to scope out the police station for the historic records. You fine here or do you want him to stay?"

"No," she shook her head dismissively "It's fine. It's important we find out more about the oak." A playfully expression flickered on to her face "And don't take a detour towards Morgana and Dorian's house, or the Grey Room."

"Oh thee of little faith," he sassed as he stood up "good luck, sister." He kissed the top of Rebekah's head before shoving his hands in his pockets and casually strolled towards the exit of the Grill.
_________

I'm sorry I've been a lazy pain in the arss loves, but I hope this chapter makes up for that.

Plus, is it a good difference? By this chapter being from Alvaro's prospective?
_____

Tiktok: KazBoswelll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.8K 78
❛ī¸Ž 𝘠𝘰đ˜ļđ˜ŗ 𝘱đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘤đ˜Ē𝘰đ˜ļ𝘴 𝘩đ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜ĩ 𝘊đ˜ĸđ˜¯'đ˜ĩ 𝘸đ˜ĸđ˜ĩ𝘤𝘩 đ˜Ēđ˜ĩ đ˜Ŗđ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜Ŧ ❜ī¸Ž 𝙄đ™Ŗ đ™Ŧ𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ 𝙞đ™Ŗ 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖đ™Ŗ 𝙚đ™Ģ𝙞𝙡 đ™Ŧ𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 īŋŊ...
411K 8.8K 34
❝đ—Ē𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹đ—ŧđ—ģ𝗴❞ ✧ āŗƒāŧ„ đ–ļ𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍đ–ē𝗂𝗇𝖾đ–Ŋ 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 đ–ē𝗇đ–Ŋ đ–ģ𝗅𝗈𝗈đ–Ŋ𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 đ–ŗ𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 đ–ģ𝗈𝗍𝗁 đ–ŋ𝗎đ–ŧ𝗄𝖾đ–Ŋ 𝗎𝗉 đ–ē𝗇đ–Ŋ...