TRAPPED || Taegguk

By _guccichim

"Spread your fucking legs or I'll tie them to the bed." Twitter AU in which Jeongguk is a sex addict looking... More

[ 0 ] Intro : TRAPPED
[ 1 ] Sex addicts
[ 2 ] When I'm alone
[ 3 ] Jealousy and ecstasy
[ 4 ] Teach him how to love
[ 5 ] Not a fuckboy
[ 6 ] Wreck me
[ 7 ] Good boy ( or not )
[ 8 ] Shameless whore
[ 9 ] You have a lot to learn
[ 10 ] A time, a place & your consent
[ 11 ] Yellow
[ 12 ] Ten questions, zero answers
[ 13 ] Weaknesses are a strength
[ 14 ] Car ride with a twist
[ 15 ] Limits & Boundaries
[ 17 ] Cock piercing
[ 18 ] Yours tastes kinda sweet...
[ 19 ] Your body is my kink
[ 20 ] Take me for a ride
[ 21 ] The boy behind the mask
[ 22 ] Hot and cold
[ 23 ] Denial
[ 24 ] Lips, nipples & dicks
[ 25 ] Heaven is boring
[ 26 ] Bratty sleeping beauty
[ 27 ] Coercion
[ 28 ] Would you hurt me?
[ 29 ] No self respect
[ 30 ] Lust wears red
[ 31 ] Serotonin rush
[ 32 ] Trust buddies
[ 33 ] Hot chocolate
[ 34 ] Drunk confessions
[ 35 ] To find a way out
[ 36 ] A deal with the devil
[ 37 ] Poker face
[ 38 ] Pretty doll
[ 39 ] I made a mistake
[ 40 ] Home wrecker
[ 41 ] The art of gaslighting yourself
[ 42 ] There for you
[ 43 ] Fear and other feelings
[ 44 ] Soulmate seeker
[ 45 ] Cravings
[ 46 ] Purple afflictions
[ 47 ] Trust me not
[ 48 ] Smoke and strawberries
[ 49 ] Eyes never lie
[ 50 ] Spice things up, make a move
[ 51 ] The galaxy underneath
[ 52 ] How to melt a frozen heart
[ 53 ] Soft spot
[ 54 ] Glossy lips & selfish thoughts
[ 55 ] Ashes of euphoria
[ 56 ] Wait for me
[ 57 ] Ode to debauchery
[ 58 ] Down the rabbit hole
[ 59 ] Sunny spells
[ 60 ] Gold & Silver
[ 61 ] Lips never miss

[ 16 ] Chastity sucks ass

6.9K 234 215
By _guccichim

WARNING: (light) smut including thigh riding, sex toys, orgasm denial 🥳

Fun fact: votes, comments & follows are very appreciated

*******

"Why didn't you tell me you were famous!" Jeongguk exclaimed, waving his phone in Taehyung's face who merely groaned at the gesture. With a roll of his eyes, he snatched the device from Jeongguk's tatted hands and read the article, pearly white teeth nibbling nervously on his plump bottom lip as he saw what was written on the screen.

On the 28th of July, 2021, the son of MC Entertainment's CEO, Kim Taehyung, was seen entering the strip club 'Singularity' in Busan. The club is famous for its multiple male strippers. A fan caught Taehyung at the entry of the—

Taehyung slammed the phone down on the table, refusing to read any more of this bullshit. He ran a nervous hand through his dark locks of hair, cursing himself for not being careful enough back then. Of course he would have gotten recognized, even if he wasn't an idol or a famous actor. He was still the son of the CEO of one of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea. It wouldn't be a problem if his dad had chosen to keep him hidden from the public but of course, that wasn't the case. He was known, wether he wanted it or not.

He was in the spotlight. And not for the right reasons. Honestly, people could care less if he was the son of some famous CEO. The main reason for his success was his looks, and everyone knew that — and never failed to remind him.

Even his own father, who had the brillant idea to reveal him to the public because apparently he would be a great image for the company.

At first, it didn't even bother him that much. He took it as a compliment. After all, his father thought he'd help the company grow with his good looks. It sure sounded flattering, right?

But it didn't take long for things to turn sour. After endless press conferences, boring events he was forced to attend to 'represent the future of the company', multiple photoshoots and small talks with a dozen of old businessmen who didn't give two shits about him, Taehyung had started to feel more like a walking promotion board than like a son to his father.

As time passed, compliments turned into scoldings, attention turned into stalkers and paparazzi, and the smallest matters turned into huge arguments.

The company was his father's favorite topic. At every family time, he'd always find a way to bring it up and praise Taehyung for assuring its future.

But the only thing Taehyung did was stand up and look elegant in front of a crowd made of enemies. It wasn't that much work, yet he still felt exhausted by this whole thing. It was not that he didn't want to help his father grow his company —no. It was more about the fact that the only thing his father saw in him was a good opportunity for himself. Other than that, he wasn't involved in his life at all. Never gave him a call, unless it was to talk business. Never asked how his day went. Never wondered if he was even okay with this whole thing.

As hurtful as it was, especially for his ego, Taehyung knew it was the truth.

"Look." With a deep sigh, he discarded the phone across the table and crossed his arms, sitting up to hold the eye contact with Jeongguk. "It doesn't matter, okay? Can we just ignore this whole celebrity thing?" He almost pleaded, only for Jeongguk to scoff at his words.

"Are you kidding?" The blond said, leaning back in his chair with a massive smirk plastered on his face. His pierced brow rose, lips parting slightly as he voiced the thought that's been running in his mind ever since he saw the post on Twitter. "This is fucking hot. I should've added 'fuck someone famous' in my list of kinks."

Taehyung's worried face fell into a confused one at the blond's words. He took a minute to process what the boy had just said before a snort left his mouth. He shook his head in disbelief, his eyes meeting Jeongguk's dark ones.

"That's the first thing that comes to your mind when you find out your hookup is a celebrity?"

"Well, duh." Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "It's hot, but I don't know why. Maybe it's the fact that you probably have so many people thirsting over you yet here you are, choosing me. I didn't even know you were famous."

Yeah, that's kind of one of the things I liked about you.

Taehyung wondered if Jeongguk ever even felt anything, other than lust. He wondered if, like any human being should, he was capable of love. Wondered if under all that hardness in his eyes, there was something soft.

And god, he wanted to ask so bad. Ask away all the questions that have been troubling him ever since he joined the group chat and captivated everyone with his personality. But he knew he couldn't. It wasn't his place, and asking something now would only ruin things later.

But fuck was it frustrating, how vague Jeongguk was. He could be a serial killer and Taehyung would have no idea about it.

But that wasn't the case, right? He doubted that serial killers had time to lose fucking around in strip clubs.

Fuck, I'm overthinking again. He scolded himself, massaging his temples to come back to his senses. He snapped his head up, meeting Jeongguk's gaze. Blank and expressionless, as per usual. He exhaled through his nose, tapping his finger on the table in search for a snarky reply, but he couldn't find any at the moment. He was too angry. At this stupid account, for posting this shut. At himself, for being careless as always. At his father, for being the very reason this was happening. And at this fan who caught him, for not respecting his privacy.

But his main concern in the midst of this mess, was Jeongguk finding out about this trivial, yet important piece of information.

"So are you gonna keep staring at the wall, or are you gonna fuck me hard and nice like I've been waiting for since this morning?" The male in question complained, his voice laced with boredom as he folded his arms on the table before putting his hand atop of his forearms, looking up at the handsome man in front of him.

Taehyung couldn't believe this. He knew Jeongguk was horny. He knew he loved sex. So why was he even surprised to hear that? At this point, he shouldn't even bother to try and understand what was happening in his head. God, how much he wished he was a mind reader right now. Jeongguk's mind must be a wild place. Though he had to admit, he had been taken aback when he realized that as much as Jeongguk enjoyed talking about sex, he didn't seem to know a lot about it. The basics, of course, but other than that? He was a newbie to everything out of the ordinary.

And what's better than the things that don't fit the standards?

"I told you I wouldn't fuck you today." Taehyung reminded him as he leaned back in his seat, spreading his legs wide under the table to make himself more comfortable. He scrutinized Jeongguk's disappointed face for a second; taking in all the details of his defined features. How his pretty lips were glistening with a sheer layer of saliva due to him always poking out his tongue to wet them; how his nose scrunched in frustration every time he didn't know what to say; and how good his thick, long lashes complimented the darkness in his eyes.

"But if you're that desperate, I suppose you're willing to take anything I give you, right?" Taehyung smirked to himself as Jeongguk nodded, eagerly.

"Get up and strip."

The sudden demand startled Jeongguk, but he didn't comment on it. He ran a hand through his blond locks to fix his hair and got up to his feet, standing a few inches away from the table, across from where Taehyung was currently sitting.

He didn't hesitate a second before bringing his hands to the hem of his shirt to take it off. He discarded it on the floor, and started toying with his zipper, keeping the eye contact with Taehyung who was watching him intensely, head tilted to the side and a smirk on his face. It was only a matter of seconds before Jeongguk's jeans were pooling around his ankles before being discarded as well. His boxers followed the same path, soon joining the messy pile of clothes next to him.

He was now left naked, standing in front of Taehyung who was fully clothed and staring at him almost amusingly. But surprisingly enough, he didn't find this humiliating. He didn't feel embarrassed to be naked like this in the middle of a room. He loved his body, he loved everything about it. The shape, the muscles, the tattoos, the skin tone, everything. It took him quite some time and a lot of work, but it was all worth it, because now, his confidence was one of his greatest assets.

"Well, you obeyed faster than last time. I see progress." Taehyung let his eyes wander on the younger's body, shamelessly checking him out. "We might be getting somewhere, doll." He smirked, knowing very well that the lack of reaction from Jeongguk was only yet another sign of his neediness and arousal. "I'm gonna go get something, and I'll be back. I expect you to be in the exact same posture by then, am I making myself clear?" Jeongguk sucked a sharp breath at that, not wanting to give Taehyung the satisfaction of being in control. But seeing as he had no other choice, he gulped down his pride and nodded his head, trying his best not to break the eye contact with the older.

A smile of satisfaction stretched Taehyung's lips at the younger's reaction and he got up from his seat, dusting off his shirt. He walked out the room and Jeongguk watched in silence as he disappeared in the dim hallway, a shiver running down his spine because of the rather low temperature in the room.

A minute later, Taehyung was back with something Jeongguk was positive he'd never seen before dangling from his slender fingers. When he approached the younger, he took a closer look at the thing and frowned, a confused expression taking place onto his face.

"What is this?" He wanted to know, as he extended his arm to try and touch it, only for Taehyung to snatch it away with an annoyed 'tsk'.

"Did I say you could move?" He barked, setting the object down on the table with a small clink sound. He glared at Jeongguk, who swallowed nervously in response. He didn't want to fuck up now, because he knew he was lucky enough to get anything at all after the stunt he pulled in the car. He had no intention to ruin this opportunity.

"No, you didn't." He said reluctantly, unable to keep the eye contact with the elder this time.

"That's right, I fucking didn't." Taehyung took a step closer to Jeongguk and held a hand up in the air. The younger's gaze was fixated on the object wrapped in his fingers; a basic, jet black metallic butt plug. But what caught his attention was the end of the toy, as it was adorned with a diamond that shone under the light of the living room's lamps.

Before he could examine it any further, Taehyung's cold palm came in contact with the upper part of his back and he was pushed forwards harshly, until he was bending over the table. A groan left his mouth when his elbows hit the wooden surface of the table but once again, he didn't say anything, not wanting Taehyung to change his mind and leave him with nothing.

"Safe words?" Before doing anything, he wanted to make sure Jeongguk remembered his safe words and knew he could use them anytime. Consent was always key in sex, but even more in dom/sub relationships or BDSM, because when the words 'no' and 'stop' lose their meanings, it's easy to get lost in your own pleasure and fail to notice your partner's discomfort.

"Yellow to pause and red to stop." Jeongguk mumbled.

"Good boy." Taehyung hummed, satisfied with the younger's response. Jeongguk heard the man shift from behind him and walk around the table until he was standing next to him. Then, he grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked his head backwards, tilting it to the side so that he could get easier access to his mouth.

"Be a good boy and make this nice and wet for me, mhm?" He smiled smugly, pressing the tip of the plug against Jeongguk's plush lips, which immediately parted to welcome the toy in his warm mouth. "If I were you, I'd make sure it's soaked with saliva, because I'm not planning to use any lube." He warned as he slowly pushed the toy further into Jeongguk's mouth until it was fully in. Upon hearing these words, the blond gulped nervously. His mouth was opened uncomfortably wide due to the toy being pretty large, but nonetheless, he swirled his tongue around the cold surface of the plug, coating every inch with his spit. Taehyung watched him with hungry eyes, his own tongue occasionally poking out to wet the smooth flesh of his lips.

After a few minutes, he let go of Jeongguk's hair and took the toy out, humming in content when he noticed a thin string of drool connecting it to the boy's mouth. Jeongguk was panting already, his breath heavy as Taehyung patted his head gently before he got behind him again.

"Do I need to prep you?" He inquired as he placed a firm hand on Jeongguk's ass cheek, holding onto it tightly. The boy's back arched at the sting, and he bit down on his lip to keep himself from whimpering.

"N-no."

"Mhm, thought so." Before Jeongguk could reply, the tip of the plug was pushed into him. He let his head hang low and did his best to keep his breathing calm as Taehyung eased the toy inside of him bit by bit, but he couldn't hold back the whimper that left him once the base of the toy — which was the thickest part — was in, the lack of lube making the insertion much more painful than it was supposed to be.

"There you go, doll. All stuffed up for me." Taehyung smirked and smacked the boy's ass, watching the flesh jiggle once he removed his hand. He took a step back to admire how pretty he looked with the jeweled plug, licking at his lips in anticipation. It was a shame that he had crossed pet-play earlier, because Taehyung could easily picture him with a fox tail plug, or even better, a fluffy bunny tail.

Just how hot would that be?

He pushed the thought aside, reminding himself that no matter how hot it would be and how bad he wanted to try it out, he had to respect Jeongguk's choice and not do anything that he crossed from the list.

The dark-haired male placed a hand on the younger's tummy and made him stand up straight again, dragging his eyes along his muscular back. Contrary to what he had expected, the skin was a blank canvas, devoid of any tattoos. But it didn't make it any less hot, for it made it easier to see all the muscles flex under his skin, as well as the protruding veins.

He reluctantly tore his gaze away from the boy's back and stepped away from the table to sit on the couch, gesturing at Jeongguk to join him.

"Come on, dollie." He said, patting his left thigh. "Sit."

The blond cleared his throat, gulping down his apprehension as he dragged his feet to where Taehyung was sitting and took place on his lap, straddling his muscular thighs. As he sat down, the toy was pushed further inside of him, and he winced when he felt the tip nudge his prostate. He lifted his head up to look at the raven-haired male, confused at the current situation. He didn't understand what Taehyung wanted, at all. And he wasn't telling him anything, either, so at this point it was just frustrating — though he didn't dare to complain, once again fearing that the man would change his mind.

"Remember what I told you in the car?" Taehyung raised his hand a little, brushing Jeongguk's bangs away from his face. The boy nodded in response, feeling nervous because the blatant smirk plastered on Taehyung's face was anything but reassuring. "What did I say, doll?"

At that, Jeongguk scoffed. Of course he'd make him say it. What else was he expecting? The blond took a deep breath, his hands turning into fists as he clenched them tightly.

"You said that, if we wanted to continue this, there would be rules." He reiterated Taehyung's words from earlier and got a faint nod as a response.

"I did say that. What more?" The older hummed, taking Jeongguk's jaw between his thumb and index finger to force him to hold the eye contact.

"Y-you said I wouldn't be allowed to touch myself without your permission." Jeongguk's voice was almost hushed to a whisper now, and he cursed himself for stuttering like a fool, hoping that Taehyung didn't pick up on it. He felt somewhat embarrassed now that the rush of confidence he experienced in the car was gone, and that he had to face the consequences of his impulsive actions.

"That's right, doll. And do you remember what you did after that?"

"I kept touching myself." Jeongguk muttered.

"You did." Taehyung nodded, his eyes darkening as his grip on the younger's jaw tightened in anger. "See, there's one type of people in this world that I absolutely despise. It's brats. If you want to get anything from me, you'll have to play by my rules, Jeongguk. Is that clear?" His voice was cold, almost venomous now, in contrast to how calm and steady it usually was.

Jeongguk's eyes widened at the sudden change of behavior, and he found himself struggling to speak up, muttering a soft 'yes' that was barely audible instead of forming a full sentence like Taehyung wanted him to.

"When I ask a question, I expect an answer, Jeongguk." The man said, squeezing the delicate flesh of Jeongguk's thick thigh.

"I answered!" The boy replied in a whiny tone, as he folded his arms on his chest, avoiding the older's gaze.

"Then speak louder." Taehyung growled. He gave his thigh a little warning slap, not at all enjoying the way Jeongguk talked back to him.

"Yes." Jeongguk's voice was shaky as he forced himself to speak up and look straight into the dominant's eyes. "Yes, I understand." He completed.

At that, Taehyung's hard gaze seemed to soften up and he tapped the younger's thigh lightly, patting the smooth flesh affectionately. "That's a good boy." He rasped, trailing his large hand up the boy's thigh until it reached his groin. His thumb wiped the wet slit of his cock, ridding it of all the pre-cum.

"Well, looks like someone is enjoying this a little too much." Taehyung chuckled, the deep sound of his hushed laugh rambling in his chest. "You like it when I order you around? When I tell you what to do?"

No! Jeongguk wanted to scream that word at the top of his lungs. He didn't like it. He couldn't like it, couldn't allow himself to enjoy the thing he was usually the one doing. Couldn't handle to let someone else be the boss for once.

Yet the way his body reacted, to Taehyung's presence, his aura, his voice and his words, made it impossible for him to lie.

"Yes. I like it." He mumbled, feeling ashamed at himself.

A coo left Taehyung's mouth at the revelation, and he once again made him lift his head up using his index finger, grinning when he saw a light pink color scattered all over his cheeks.

"You know what? Since you've been so good tonight, I'll let the car incident slide." Jeongguk's eyes lit up at his words. "I'm still not fucking you, though." Taehyung hurried to add upon seeing the look of hope on the younger's face, which was fast to deflate after he heard the statement.

"B-but-" he tried to protest, but failed to find the right words and ended up blushing even more. He was really embarrassed now that he had realized he got naked and excited for nothing. "I-I thought-" almost unconsciously, he began rutting his hips against Taehyung's clothed thigh, whimpering because finally, finally his neglected cock was getting some friction. Each motion of his hips made the toy rub against his prostate and he mewled at the sensation, essentially forgetting everything that was said minutes ago.

To his surprise, Taehyung didn't interrupt him. Instead, he watched in silence as the boy rutted his hips harder against his leg, slutty moans that he didn't even try to hold back slipping past his lips.

"Oh? Is my little doll gonna make a mess on my thigh?" Taehyung quirked a brow as he massaged Jeongguk's inner thigh with one of his hands, kneading at the plush skin while the boy fucked himself on his thigh, barely registering what he had said. "Poor thing couldn't even wait until permission was given?" Again, Jeongguk didn't register his words and moved his hips faster instead, his breath getting shallow as he neared his climax. The stimulation of the butt plug on his prostate and the friction provided by his movements on Taehyung's thighs felt amazing, and he was so desperate to release all the built-up sexual frustration from the day that he didn't even care about the consequences of his actions.

"Are you close, doll?" Taehyung wanted to know, feeling the boy's legs slightly tremble as he struggled to relieve himself, thrusting his hips faster and faster in a pathetic attempt to get what his body desired so badly.

"Y-yes, fuck-"

He threw his head back when he felt a familiar knot in his stomach, signaling that he was close to his breaking point. However, before he could get the sweet release he so desperately craved, Taehyung's fingers pinched the swollen head of his aching cock harshly, thus putting an abrupt stop to the younger's pleasure. Taehyung didn't release the head for a couple of seconds, and before Jeongguk could fathom what had just happened, his orgasm was gone. Vanished, and replaced by the burning feeling of frustration.

"W-why?" He choked out when Taehyung let go of his shaft, his eyes welling with tears of bitterness.

"I didn't give you permission to cum, let alone pleasure yourself." Taehyung simply said. He softly stroked the head of Jeongguk's cock with his thumb, making sure to soothe the itch he caused by pinching the skin earlier. "Did that hurt you, doll?" He inquired, worried that he might have pinched too hard.

"N-no." Jeongguk shook his head and brought a hand to his face, wiping his tears away. "But you're cruel."

"Cruel?" Taehyung chuckled, cocking a brow in the air. "I'm not cruel, darling. Had you been a little more obedient, you'd be seeing stars by now. You brought this upon yourself, doll."

"But you promised you'd give me something!" Jeongguk complained, stomping his feet as he tried to get off the older's lap, only to be pulled right back in with an exasperated eye roll from the man.

"I didn't promise shit, Jeongguk." Taehyung retorted, quite annoyed with the younger's attitude. But he knew since the beginning that this wouldn't be easy, so he summoned all his patience and tried his best to stay calm. Had it been any other sub right now, this whole situation wouldn't be happening, as they would have faced much worse punishment than just a ruined orgasm. But it's Jeongguk we're talking about, he was very much new to all of this and hadn't gotten the chance to completely grasp the dynamics yet, therefore Taehyung didn't want to punish him for something he wouldn't understand. He wanted to ease him into this world, teach him how to loosen up a little and let another person take the reins.

"But I did give you something, didn't I?" He added in a softer tone, reaching out to pat the end of the butt plug. As a result, the toy once again brushed against the boy's most sensitive spot and his body jolted at the sudden stimulation.

"I know... but 's not enough." Jeongguk mumbled, as Taehyung bounced him on his knee just to tease him, because he knew that every time the younger bounced, the toy poked at his prostate and his walls clenched around it in an attempt to keep it here.

"That's not my problem, doll." He said at last, settling his hands on either side of his hips to keep him in place. "You will take what I give you, understood?"

Jeongguk gulped at how serious Taehyung sounded, sensing that it wasn't the time to fuck up. He gave a faint nod in response and Taehyung seemed satisfied, because a genuine, box-shaped smile made its way onto his lips.

Cute. Jeongguk thought, only to curse at himself a second later for even thinking that.

Kim Taehyung wasn't fucking cute.

No, he wasn't. Hot, maybe. Cute? Not so much. Yet, his smile really was something else. It was unique, and it illuminated his face in such a way that Jeongguk found himself smiling back, even though there was no reason for him to do so.

"You can get up, now. I have something else for you to put on." Taehyung instructed, his words and neutral tone arising a dozen of new questions in Jeongguk's head.

What exactly did the older have in mind this time?

Well, whatever it was, Jeongguk hoped it would be something at least enjoyable, for it was starting to get difficult to ignore the burning sensation between his thighs, and Taehyung's constant teasing wasn't helping.

Slowly, Jeongguk got off Taehyung's lap, careful not to move too much so the butt plug wouldn't stimulate him again, and stood up by the couch as Taehyung went to get the object he had dropped on the table a few minutes ago.

As he picked it up, Jeongguk got the chance to get a closer look, and he wasn't sure if he liked what his eye were seeing. It looked like some kind of torture instrument, not like something that would bring him any pleasure.

"Sit and spread your legs." Taehyung demanded, but his words went to deaf ears because Jeongguk was busy staring at what he was holding in his hand. Apparently, his lack of reaction didn't go unnoticed and soon, he was forcefully pushed back on the couch by his shoulders, the sudden act snapping him out of his thoughts.

Before he could even open his mouth to say anything or ask away all the questions that were wandering in his mind, Taehyung had crouched between his spread legs and grabbed ahold of his hardened shaft, making the blond hiss at the touch.

"Do you know what that is?" The older inquired as he held the object up in the air, showing it to Jeongguk who shook his head in response. "That's a chastity cage." He answered his own question, the frown on the younger's face deepening at the odd name. "It's meant to keep you from touching yourself. If you agree to put it on, I'll slip the cage on your dick and keep the key with me. I promise it doesn't hurt, at all. If it's too tight or too lose, I'll get another size, but I think this one will fit you." He further explained, looking up at Jeongguk who could only stare back at him, doe eyes filled with utter confusion.

"W-won't my dick shrink?" Was the first question he was able to voice out, and although it was a genuine, valid one, Taehyung couldn't help but snort.

"That's your first concern?"

"Well, yeah! Just because I'm a bottom, doesn't mean I'm not attached to my prince parts." Jeongguk rolled his eyes, only causing the older to laugh louder at his choice of words.

"Prince parts, huh? Cute." He shook his head and gave him a reassuring smile. "But no, your dick will not shrink. You'll only be wearing it for a short period of time, anyway." He promised.

"How long?" Jeongguk wanted to know. He didn't even know why he was considering wearing that thing, but for some reason he was curious about how it'd feel.

At that, Taehyung pressed his lips into a straight line. He was equally surprised that Jeongguk was considering the option of wearing the chastity cage. To be honest, he had expected him to freak out and tell him to fuck off, or at least to appear opposed to the idea, but he was pleasingly surprised to find out that he wasn't any of that.

"I was thinking you could wear it until we see each other again? I won't be home tomorrow, nor the day after so it would already be a good start." He said, scrutinizing the other's face to try and find traces of a possible discomfort, but upon being met with that familiar blank expression, he decided to carry on. "It doesn't do anything at all. To put it simply, it's a cage for your dick, and I have the keys. You can't put it off or touch yourself while you wear it, but you'll get used to it eventually." He explained, pulling the keys out of his pocket to wave them in front of the boy, whose pupils immediately dilated in curiosity.

"Is that a punishment for the car incident?" He hesitantly asked. He had a lot of trouble figuring out how Taehyung worked, and so he had a lot of questions about everything. Not only the chastity cage, but this whole — relationship? Friends with benefits-ship?  BDSM-ship? Whatever it was called, it seemed complex and it was difficult for him to understand all the things that were suddenly happening.

Thankfully, Taehyung had caught on to that and he was quick to reply. "No, it's not a punishment. At all." He said, truthfully. "I just know for a fact that you won't be able to stop touching yourself if I don't help you out a little."

"Well, aren't you a sweet boy?" Jeongguk snickered, though the light squeeze on the base of his cock was fast to shut him up. "Jeez, I was just kidding!"

"I know." Taehyung smirked. "I just wanted to tease you."

"I figured." Jeongguk glared at him, but he made sure not to look too mean because he didn't want to be teased again.

"Well..." Taehyung trailed off after a few seconds of silence, "Do I have your consent for the chastity cage?"

"Yes." Jeongguk nodded.

Since Jeongguk seemed sure about his answer, Taehyung didn't hesitate before slipping the cage on his balls first, then on his cock, the coldness of the metallic object making the blond hiss and grit his teeth in slight discomfort. He used Taehyung's shoulders for support while the latter fixed the cage and made sure it fit well before locking it with the small key that went right back in his pocket afterwards.

"It's not too tight, is it?" He wanted to make sure as he detached his hand from the younger's shaft to see how the cage looked on him.

"No." Jeongguk breathed, a little nervous because this whole thing was completely new to him, and he was a bit lost. The object was unfamiliar and not particularly comfortable but he guessed it wasn't supposed to be comfy anyways, and that he'd get accustomed to it the longer he'd wear it. Not that he wanted to wear it for a long time, though.

"Perfect then!" Taehyung smiled his boxy smile and stood up, gesturing Jeongguk to do the same. "You can get dressed now. I suppose you want to go home?" He guessed, earning another nod from the younger one.

"Well, just text me your safe word if you change your mind about the cage, and I'll make sure to come unlock it as soon as possible."

"Will do." Jeongguk hummed as he got up to grab the clothes he had previously left on the floor and get dressed. Truth be told, he wouldn't have minded staying over a little longer, but he'd never admit it in front of Taehyung. Or anyone, really.

This didn't mean anything, right? Taehyung was hot, and Jeongguk liked hot people. That was all it was, all it should ever be.

Yet, why did it feel so different than usual?

Shitty ending, I know :(

But I got a few questions for
y'all 🤰🏻

1. Who's your favorite character so far?

2. Who do you think will catch feelings first? Taehyung or Jeongguk?

3. Do you like Jeongguk's character so far?

I know some of y'all hate him and some of y'all love him so I'm curious 🤰🏻

( and I really hate when people say y'all all the time but i do it myself HELP- )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 9.1K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
278K 13.5K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
115K 2.9K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
30.7K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...