šˆš­ š°ššš¬ š«šžššš„ - šš„šš...

By Wandaswigglywoo

š€š§šØš­š”šžš« šš„šššœš¤ š–š¢ššØš°, š‹ššš«š¢š¬š¬šš š’šØš¤šØš„šØšÆšš, š°ššš¬ š š¢šÆšžš§ š®š© ššš§š š­š”š«šØ... More

š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘š’
š‚šŽš•š„š‘š’
šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“
šš„šššœš¤ š–š¢ššØš°
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ’
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ“
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ”
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ•
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ–
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ—
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸŽ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ‘

1K 38 15
By Wandaswigglywoo

ᴏʜ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ, ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ!

———————

FLASHBACK: CA:TWS

I ran across the street and spotted the Winter Soldier shoot at someone and hear a familiar yelp. I murderously glared at him and I sprinted towards the Soldier. I tackled him off of the car and straddled him. Bringing my fist down to his masked face a couple times, causing him to grunt.

I quickly trapped his metal arm under my leg like he taught me back in HYDRA. He swiftly wrapped his other arm around my waist and throws me away. I hissed in pain as I collided with one of the cars, he marched towards me.

I rolled away from the Winter Soldier, I huffed in annoyance. "Thought you would remember me, partner." I muttered, nodding as he narrowed his eyes and grabbed the dagger from his belt. I swore under my breath as he stalked towards me.

I marched towards him and he swings towards me with his right arm and I block it with my forearm. I caught his left wrist before his fist kissed my cheekbone. I quickly discarded the dagger and he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls back and I do the exact same thing to him.

I grunted as he did, "Sorry, I'm already taken." I muttered towards him as I quickly pushed him back against a car. Distracting him, I kicked my feet up against his chest. Flipping backwards and landing in a crouch position, glaring at him. I look down at the discarded dagger and grabbed it.

He glared at me as I walked closer to him, "Come on." I muttered as I glanced behind him and spotted Steve helping some citizens out of the destroyed bus. I ran towards a car and kicked off of the car. I wrapped my thighs around his neck and flipped him towards the ground.

I shouted in pain, looking down at the small knife that's inside my thigh. I rolled away from him and looked down at the knife, "Suka." I snarled towards him as he stared at me, I groaned ripping the knife out of my thigh. Bitch.

I popped my neck, we ran towards each other and collided. I kneed his abdomen and he grabbed my biceps and slammed me down to the ground. He quickly straddled me and tightly wrapped his metal arm around my neck.

I gasped for air as he glared down at me, I reached up ripping the mask off and fuck, I'm not gonna die to this dude. I quickly jabbed my fist against his throat and he gasped, loosening his grip. I quickly rolled away from him and grabbed him and throwing him to the side as Steve joined my side.

The Soldier turned around facing us and glared at us as it got tensed. "Bucky?" Steve asked from beside me as I looked at him and back at Bucky. "Who the hell is Bucky?" He asked as he pointed the gun towards us before getting kicked by Sam. I stood still as he got back up and glanced to the side then pointed the gun towards us.

I was pushed to the ground as the car erupted in a explosion. I looked at Steve and behind us, seeing Nat leaning against the van. I panted as I saw vehicles swerved into a stop and I sighed, "Well, shit." I muttered as I stood up beside Steve.

—————

I was wearing the same white suit and marched down the hallway. Towards Dreykov's office to finish the mission. I turned the corner and stopped in front of the door as the doors opened. I looked up and out came the Taskmaster, who glanced at me and nodded.

I nodded towards her and walked through the doors and stopped as the Black Widow pointed her gun towards Dreykov. "Well, that was a mistake." She said as I stepped towards her slowly.

"Was it?" He said carefully whilst testing the Black Widow, "You just sent away the one thing that would stop Larissa and I from killing you." She said looking at me as I looked straight ahead not looking at any of them.

"Try, then." Dreykov tested the Black widow and I stood there knowing that not even myself could hurt him. "Do it." He said nodding towards me as I looked between them and I stood still. "Ahhh, come here." Dreykov said gesturing towards me as I complied, walking towards the Black Widow and Dreykov.

"Larissa?" Black Widow said confused making me glare at her as I heard the unfamiliar name, once again. "No, this is the Scarlet Widow." Dreykov said gesturing towards me as I stood beside the desk. Black Widow glared at him realizing what had happened and was quick to attack him.

The Black Widow grunted, having some trouble as I looked at her. The gun slightly shook in her hand, "Is the safety on?" He said looking at the gun as veins began to pop out of her forehead as she grunted trying to kill the man that not only tortured and tormented but used them.

He grabbed the gun from her hand as she panted, "No." he said whilst pointing the gun up in the air and shooting. The Black Widow gape at the gun and up at the ceiling. She looked at him, "Try your knife." He said gesturing towards the belt and she quickly went to stab him but looked like she was being held back.

She grunted as he grabbed the dagger, causing Natasha to gasp. He held her wrist in his hand and leaned towards her, "You're in trouble." He said as I clenched my fists, something at the back of my head wanted to intervene but refused.

"How are you controlling me?" She said shakily whilst looking at Dreykov, he held her wrist in a tight grip. "I'm not controlling you, Natasha." He said lowly as I grimaced at him but soon it wiped away. "Well, not yet." He said moving his head whilst Black Widow shook a bit.

"But there is a pheromonal lock." He began to explain gruffly and she moved her head, slightly to the side. "Smelling my pheromones prevents you from committing violence against me." He said waving his hand and he back away but lifted his arm to hit her but didn't. Black Widow flinched back and I felt anger course through my veins at the sight.

He began to walk away, "I'm very upset with Melina." He said standing by his desk, "It's a shame I have to kill her." He said as my eyes shot towards Dreykov feeling more angry that he chose to say those words about my 'mother'.

Something started to beep on his desk, he walked around and sat down. He grabbed the tablet that sat on his desk, "So, this was the big plan, huh?" He said looking up at the Black Widow. "Melina was going to land the Red Room and hand me over to the authorities." He said moving his hands then pushed something on the screen.

"So, what now, you're gonna fold me into your pathetic little puppeteer act?" Black Widow said then looking at me, "Like you did with Larissa?" He glanced between the two sisters, "Pathetic, huh?" He said moving around in his chair, "Yeah, what would you call it?" She asked walking closer to his desk as I remain were I stood.

"I would call it..." He began but was cut off, "When was the last time that you had a conversation with somebody that wasn't forced to talk to you?" She asked stopping in front of his desk, keeping my eyes on them two. "You two ran away to fight in the wrong war." He said lowly as he pointed towards me, I remained silent.

"The real war was fought here, in the shadows." He said pointing towards his desk, "You didn't fight in the shadows." Black Widow said shaking her head, "You hid in the dark." She said placing her hands on the desk. "Real power comes from undetectable influence." He said looking up at her.

"If no one's noticed, then why even do it?" Black Widow said leaning forwards looking towards Dreykov. "You're nothing." She said as those same words that were spewed towards me as a little girl. "Hmm." He hummed, "You have nothing." She said shaking her head.

"There are 50 people on this planet..." He began whilst he shook his head, She scoffed at him, "Oh, stop it." She shook her head almost in a amusing manner. "Don't tell me to stop!" He shouted, standing up from his chair and looking down at her.

"If I don't tell you when to stop, then how will you know when to shut up?" She snapped towards him then he punched her across her face causing her to grunt and stumble back. I wanted to intervene but something was holding me back.

"Come on." She said unimpressed and holding her arms out, "Think I can't take a punch?" She said chuckling whilst raising her eyebrows at him. "Oh." He said softly before punching her again and I stepped forward as they moved away from me.

Black Widow stumbled back once again. "God damn it, you're weak." She said laughing as she poked at him, "Weak?" He said looking down at him hand, "I bet it's easier to be tough in front of defenseless little girls, huh?" She said back at him before he punched her once again and she fell to the ground.

She knelt and smiled looking up at Dreykov as he hummed, "Scarlet." He said gesturing towards me as I walked up to him, he nodded as I looked down at her and kicked her down. She grunted as she quickly got up and I socked her in the jaw and she grabbed the back of my head.

"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do." She muttered towards me as I looked at her confused, "What?" I said before my head met the edge of a nearby chair. Everything went black, Natasha looked at the slumped body of her younger sister.

"That's enough." Dreykov said stepping away from the unconscious brunette and the panting redhead. "You wouldn't be so glib if you had any notion of the scope of what I've built." He said as she was him and glared towards him.

"I own this world. Me." He said looking down at Natasha as they heard a groan from the brunette but chose to ignore her. "You seem desperate to impress me." Natasha said looking at Dreykov then over at Larissa. "I don't need to impress you." He said pointing towards Natasha as we walked away.

Natasha rushed towards Larissa who held her head, "Oh fuck, my head and my fucking nose!" I shouted holding then as Natasha shushed me and helped me up. "I had to severe the nerve." She whisper and looked away from me. "What nerve." I mumbled but she chose to ignore me.

"I don't need to impress anyone." He said pushing his chair to the side before Nat and I looked to see him pull out a drawer. "These world leaders, these great men, they answer to me and my widows." He said dragging his ring across a small panel in the drawer and I stood up.

A red hologram appeared in front of us and I looked at them, "Look at them." He said looking at the screen as a bunch of red squares showed up on the screen with little girl faces. "These girls were trash." He said as I walked towards the screen, Nat followed behind me.

"They are thrown out into the street." I looked at all the innocent little girls that were just plucked from their homes. "I recycle the trash." He said making feel uncomfortable at the choice of his words. "And I give them purpose." I felt angry seeing all of these young girls life being stripped away from them.

"I give them a life." He said making me angrier, "You call this bullshit a life?" I asked not moving as it got quiet, the screen showed an explosion. "It's my network of widows that help me control the scales of power." He said ignoring me once again, I gape at the screen.

"One command, the oil and stock markets crumble." He said boasting as we watching the screen full of explosions. "One command, and a quarter of the planet will starve." He said as I glanced at Nat as she looked at me. "My widows can start and end wars." As another video of more fire and explosions showed.

"They can make and break kings." He finished as I nodded, "You control all of that from here?" I asked him as the fire grew on the screen, "And with you two, Avengers under my control." I hear him as a chair moves, "I can finally come out of the shadows using the only natural resource that the world has too much of." I remained focused on the screen and hearing him.

An image pops up seeing a bunch of pictures or young girls, "Girls." He said making me almost shake in anger but I kept myself calm. It stops at a young white female, Natasha turns around looking at Dreykov, "All from that little console?" She aske as I remained silent and let her do her thing.

"Yeah." He says, causing my hands to clench, Nat smiles widely, in amusement whilst walking closer to Dreykov's desk. "Oh, you find this amusing?" She stops in front of the desk as I stepped a bit closer. "Why are you smiling?" He asks as I sighed as Nat shakes her head.

"Don't take it personal, but, uh..." She said placing her hands on the desk, looking down the at Dreykov. "Thank you for your cooperation." She said causing me to smirk at the familiarity of the words. "You weren't quite strong enough, so..." She said looking around as I stepped to the side wanting to watch this.

"I'll have to finish it myself." She said looking around for something that would work, Dreykov chuckles, "What are you going to do?" He asks as I braced myself for the familiar crack and she looks at him.

Natasha slams her nose against the desk, as I wince at the sound of her nose breaking. "Sever the nerve." She whispers as he quickly placed his hand on a panel and she does the same and punches him across the face. He falls on the ground causing me to laugh whilst he groaning on the ground holding his face.

"Not so talkative now, are you?" Natasha says walking around the desk to get to him and kicks his face, causing him to hit the desk. "You took my childhood." She said as I walked towards him, "You took my choices and tried to break me." I said pulling my baton out from my back.

"But you're never gonna do that to anybody ever again." I sneered towards him as I switched the baton and I was about the stab him. Something latched onto Nat and I causing us to scream and pulled us back harshly. We landed harshly by the stairs, I groaned as I popped my shoulder back in place.

Dreykov gets up and closes the drawer, "Nobody leaves this room until they're dead." He said walking past us as I help Natasha up and I glare at the old man. "Make them suffer." He said before leaving the room, they turn to us and I huffed ripping the hook off and stood up with Natasha beside me.

——————

A/N: Um late merry Christmas and happy New Years enjoy lmao 😭🧍🏻‍♀️ but seriously enjoy your Holidays!!

Update: I know this was out of the blue but I've been stressed about my puppy she got hurt and we've been trying to raise money for her surgery but we don't have enough. Now I'm reaching out to you guys to help me if you can. 🫶🏻

my cashapp/paypal is @/$marlenefig. please help me if we dont do the surgery she will be put down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.7K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
781K 29K 97
š€ š’šŒš€š‹š‹ š…š€š‚š“: you are going to die. does this worry you? āŖ tua s1 āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ 4 ā« Ā© š™µš™øšš…š™“š™·šš‡ššš™¶ššš™“š™“šš…š™“šš‚...
78.4K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
151K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...