Devil's Kettle

By QueeenofSagittarius

This is a fanfiction based on the 2009 horror cult classic, Jennifer's Body. The story starts after the event... More

Going Home.
The Pact.
Rise.
A Pleasant Surprise.
The Two of Cups.
Empty.
Pluto.
Nowhere Else

UPDATE

31 1 0
By QueeenofSagittarius

Hello my readers!
If you haven't noticed yet I haven't been updating chapters. I'm still writing Devil's Kettle and about to upload another chapter, I've just been busy making an album! Your girl makes music 🎶 too! Please support the album by streaming it on Soundcloud and gimme feedback of course! Thank you in advance! Back to reading. Go to my wall (conversation) on my profile and the link to my Soundcloud is there.
Kisses!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.3K 22
It's been five years the events of Jennifer's Body has occurred. Needy moved far away from Devil's Kettle with a new identity and trying to live a no...
52.5K 1.2K 20
Just the movie Jennifer's Body but from Jennifer's perspective. I changed the make out scene for a sex scene cos thats the origional script and gayne...
1K 19 39
Currently rewriting this story (all the old chapters are still available but remember I wrote them when I was like 14 so they suck💜) You witness som...
96 15 14
When Paige's best friend Addy went missing after going into the woods and presumably died, her parents packed up their family and moved them to a new...