A Guy From My Dream

By HEART_DARKENS

(A sequel for, "My Deskmate is a KITTY", another Hyunlix story.) (so yeah, enjoy the continuation of it) Feli... More

A Guy From My Dream
(1)
(2)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17
💍Epilogue 💍
THUNDEROUS
Thank You❤️

(3)

2.3K 144 56
By HEART_DARKENS

================================

Why do I feel something?

Thinks Felix before he turn to the guy who has been staring at him, Which is Hyunjin.

Felix.. is this you? The same Felix from five years ago?

Hyunjin still cant believe his eyes.

I feel like someone is calling me..

Felix's heart also start to race.

At this point, without question, they both just stare into each other eyes.. not saying anything..

Just their hearts who were talking on their behalf...

As if we dont know each other.., yeah, as if we never even know each other before. I miss you...

Thinks Hyunjin.

Second by second, but they just need to stare at each other.

Have we met each other before? Why is my heart beating so fast?

Said Felix's heart.

"Sir, here is your payment." Said the receptionist.

But they somehow didnt care about their surrounding because they both are in their own world now.

"Sir?" Still no respond, "SIR!" she had to raised her voice at this point while swaying her hand in front of both of them.

Hyunjin and Felix are both surprised and immidiately look away.

"Umm... Yes?" Hyunjin turn to the receptionist.

"This is your payment, thank you." She said.

Hyunjin nodding while taking the money and rushed to leave before he could do something else here. While Felix, he is still staring at the clumsy guy who has been a reason to his heartbeats few second ago.

"I'm sorry but young master, are you okay?" The receptionist interrupt Felix from his daydream.

"Uh- m... Yeah, I'm okay. Continue your job." Then he left after glancing the entrance to look for that guy but unfortunately he is already out of his sight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________

A loud music blasting the whole room. People desperately shamelessly dancing to the rythm, having fun screaming their lungs out. Noises are everywhere, typical of nightclubs.

In one corner, there placed Hyunjin sitting all alone. In front of him, there's several empty cups of wine.

"O-one mmmoore please...~~" Hyunjin is already not in his right mind at this point.

As he wish, one more wine has been serve for him.

He stare at it for a second  before laughing all alone. He find that the cup look funny for some reason.

Some girls approached but he just doesnt care about them. All he care was how to get rid of the feelings he just get after meeting Felix.

"You know... You all sucks!!" He screamed at the girls and left the club because he felt suffocated with the vibe in this loud place.

He also can feel that his body started to feel weird since he is not used to alcohol. He even cant walk straight anymore.

"Felix... Where are you? Haha... You always there... But...uhg... B-but... I'm uh.. I'm the one who is not there." Hyunjin walking down the road, talking to himself.

Sometimes he burst into laughter. Sometimes he suddenly crying. Nothing can help him now. Because he is the one who chose to be this way.

Tired of walking, he held himself with the help of fences that is built on the road. Humming whatever cross his mind.

Swaying, drunk, and heavily breathing.

I love you... I'm sorry I left you.. but what can I do? You cant remember me.

Hyunjin finally fall on his knees before completely sitting on the roadside. He look up on the sky with long sigh. His eyes are blurry with tears...

I love you, I really love you...

Hyunjin end up sobbing like a souless person, like there's rain drop on top of his head but he is dry.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

FELIX

I know this is weird, even I myself cant understand what my heart said. Why do I even bother to be here? Where I'm not even into nightclubs or something like this.

Yes, I was standing in front of nightclub. I can already heard the chaos inside the club.

Sigh... What am I doing now?

With that I left. Walking down the road to find a parking lot, where I put my car.

Its a bit dark here, but there's still a few lights that can show me the way. I'm peacefully walking while humming a song in my mind until I heard something.

I love you, really love you...

I turn around.

"Who's that?" What the frack... No one is here, then who is talking to me just now?

I left you... Sorry...

Oh my god! Who the hecking heck is that??!! Its not my own voice... I swear...!

And thats when I saw a guy sitting on a road, he doesnt seems fine... Like something bad happens to him.

Just like a wind, my feet lightly walk towards him. I... I dont know.. I think I need to help him out.

The more I get near him, the more faster my heartbeats are. And finally without realizing, I poke his shoulder.

Damn, I did what now?

The guy turn to me looking so surprised. His face is so red and his eyes are swollen.

He is... Crying?

Wait, this is the same guy I met at the office earlier! Yeah.. this guy!!

He stood up and give me a soft stare. I dont know why but.. this feel familiar.

"Why are you here, huh? Missing me?" He asked, all smiling at me.

Heck? Why do I need to miss you?

This guy must be crazy or drunk.. well look at how he stand up.. not normal at all. I better leave now.

I walk away, didnt want to get involve in anything dangerous.

But wait, what if that guy suddenly gets into trouble and hurt himself in that state? He's drunk... Anything can happen to him.

Gosh!!! Felix just go home- no... I need to help him.

I turn around and yes... As expected, he is already lying on the floor.

"Now what?" Like something forced me, I run towards him.

"Sir, wake up!" I shake his body hard, but his eyes are already shutting closed as close as possible.

No! Dont die yet!! Please...

"Yah... Wake up! Please wake up..."

Wait, why did I'm the one who panicked now? He's just drunk not dying...

Lets just do this...

I slowly pull him with the strength I have. Putting his arm around my neck and wrapping my hand around his waist.

Slowly get to my car a few more steps away from here and struggling a bit when I'm trying to put him inside the car. He's too tall for me, shake my head.

I huffed when he's finally inside. Fuhh... What in the world I just got myself into?

I drive my car in puzzle. Still thinking where to send him.

Is he homeless?

So, out of confusion.. I stop the car.

"Hey, man. Can you please wake up now.. and tell me where your house was?"

Dude, am I just talking to a fainted person? I'm swear I'm still sane... I'm sure.

I just stare at his face. Beautiful... Pretty cute though. But if you stare longer.. he is looking so damn hot too.

Gosh!!! Felix!! What have you done!! Dont please!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eventually, I took him to my house.

"Young master, who is this?" Asked one of my maid while helping me bring this tall long hair dude upstairs.

"Uhmm... A friend of mine." Is this a right answer? Because according to what I know.. I dont even know this guy.

"Where to put him?" I asked. Of course not in my room.

"Lets just put him in the guest room."

After we lay him down on a bed, the maid left.

Leaving me alone with this guy.

I sit on the edge of the bed. Staring at him who is peacefully sleeping like a baby.

Pretty..  I, without knowing.. I touch his face.. caressing it softly. Something pressuring me from the inside to do this.

Suddenly feeling emotional..

My heart feeling the familiar warmth, the sadness taking over and I finally burst into tears.

The more I look at him, the more sadder it gets.

No! Why am like this? Why am I crying for no reason?

Get your shit together, Felix.. its not even emotional but you cried like someone's dying.

Yah, delivery guy.. who are you? Just who actually you are? Why do I need to cry when looking at you? Are you that pathetic or am I who is losing my mind now?

I wipes my tears that seems like it wont going to dry soon. I stood up from the bed, not willing to feel like a heartbroken person.

"Just why am I like this,?" I mumble to myself, confused with what I feel now.

I was about to leave the room but I can feel that my hand been grab by him.

Turning to him just to see that he is already opened his eyes.

He pull me hard until I fall on top of him. "H-hey... Wh-" He put his finger on my lips to stop me from talking.

"Stay like this a little longer..." He said in a quietest voice while hugging me tight.

Crazy.. this is so comfortable but the fact that we're not even know each other!

I tried to get off from him but then he gets on top of me.

Guess what... I admit that my heart is not in a good state now.. its beating fast like its going to explode and that's how I will die.

"S-sir-"

"Shut up." He said.

He hug me and few second later... I heard soft snores from him. He is sleeping on my chest now.

Suddenly something splashing on my memory as a flashback like I've been in the same exact scene before.

Huh? What is that scene? What.... Just what?

I blink my eyes to chase those from my mind.

Why... Why did this feel so familiar?

Like being possessed by something, I wrapped my arms around his back to hug him. As tight as ever.

Its strange but... I like it this way.. I dont know why though.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________

HAN

Are we seriously joking right now? I thought Hyunjin doesn't want to do the delivery at first.. but now.. he's the one who never came back until night.

The shooting team are already finished with their job and about to leave now. I stare outside the cafe to see if Hyunjin is back or not but sigh.. that dude literally forgot about me.

"Han ssi, we will get going now. Maybe tomorrow is our last day shooting here." The director approached me.

"Uh, okay. Have a safe journey." I told him while giving him a smile.

But my smile faded when I saw Minho hyung behind the director.

Literally this whole day, He has been staring at me which I find it annoying as hell. What? Expect me to melt with his stare? Hell nah... No way.

"Han..."

I-.. did he just call me?

"H-Hanie.."

Yo! He call me again.

"W-what?" I didn't look at him though.

"Where's Hyunjin?" He asked.

"Flying to space." I answer, not minding what I'm talking now.

I can hear he giggles. Ah.. I miss- I dont miss his giggles! I frucking hate it, I swear!!

"How are you?" He asked with his soft voice.

"Probably not fine." I said, while glaring at him.

"Why?"

Dummy! You have gut to ask why?

"Because you're here." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Better you go now before your team left you here." I said, trying to sound bossy.

He just nods at me. "Bye, Han ah." Then he left.

Gosh! Why does he need to use his soft and seductive voice?! I'm not that strong to look like a cold-hearted person!!!

Especially.. with him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Crap! This guy named Hwang Hyunjin really doesnt want to show up, huh? Its been hours I wait for him here.

How can I go home then?

Argh! Mom... What should I do now?!

"You're still here? Where's Hyunjin?"

This voice again.. I look to my right side and its Minho hyung.

"Why are you here?" I asked pissing off.

"I live near here. I just want to go to a convenience store and saw you here. Why are you not home, yet?"

I sigh.. this is all because of that long hair dude.

"I'm waiting for Hyunjin.. but he hasnt show up or even bother to call me. That dude always does something without using his brain sometimes." I blabbering.

Minho hyung just cracks up and I dont know why.. he's cute laughing like that.

Shoot!! Han.. stop!

"Let me send you home then."

"Heck no. Why would I agree?"

"Well, look. Its okay if you dont want to unless you want to stay here tonight." He smirk, while walking away.

Wait.. stay here? In the dark? At night? Alone? Heck no!!

"Hyung!" Aight... I accidentally call him.

He turn to me, smiling happily. Why did he need to be that happy though?

"Dont misunderstand me, but can you perhaps.. send me home?"

He chuckles after that.

"I thought you want to spend the night outdoor today.. lets go."

Look at him! He has time to mock me!

The whole journey feels awkward. The flashback from years ago and the scene of our break up days, leads us to keep silent.

I still feel the pain, I still mad at him, I still hate him but...

But..

Being by his side like this, make me safe.

Gosh!!! Han... You hate him, remember that!
.
.
.
.
____________

(I dont know where's this story will go but lets just trust my instincts.)

(A messed up chapter sorry.. babies😔✊)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 223 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...
744K 25.8K 52
choi y/n gets broken up with by her boyfriend of 1 year, hwang hyunjin, not knowing the real reason behind it. she tries her best to forget about wha...
2.7K 82 15
More than one thing can happen when you have a hot Roommate who is the schools Fuck boy who seems to break everyone's hearts. Or is there more to his...
49.9K 2.7K 27
"So you're telling me that I've actually met Felix yesterday night and it wasn't just a dream?" Chan asked, his voice shaky. "Well, technically, your...