Mirai Mask || tokyo revengers...

By _UDD4A

The look-a-like of the dead brother who can see the future. [m/n]. "I can see the future. I can see your futu... More

:prologue:
:one:
:two:
:three:
:five:
:six:

:four:

3.3K 221 9
By _UDD4A

[TAEYEONI ]

Forgotten dream, I draw it again in my heart
Collect all of the times I withdrew and swallow it, eh
Small memories wake me up one by one
It opens me up, as if it'll fill the whole world”

//:::\\

⚠️ :includes minor plot divergion:

//::::\\

“Ah,”

You blinked as you stepped in front. The teachers had called you over and you asked why. It turns out that a new student was enrolling and you were picked to be the guide for today.

“My name is [l/n] [m/n]. It's nice to meet you,” you offered your gloved hand for a shake.  This person seemed okay, but you didn’t trust yourself to read him out in the open for now. You respect privacy.

“I’m…Miko Marnda,”

You grinned. “Miranda? Seems like a foreign name, let me guess: Philippines?”

Miko, the transferee, had a bright face. “Oh, you know Philippines? Did you live there too?”

“Yes, for 13 years,” you gave a thumbs up. “Now, this tour will get easier since I know how it feels,” you soothe Miko’s nervousness.

“Ah…[m/n]? Should I call you that? I’m used to calling people by their first name…” Miko fiddled with his hands. You looked over your shoulder as he followed your steps and you smiled. 

“Sure, I don’t really mind people calling me by my first name,” you shrugged it off. “Instead, let’s decide where you want to go first. Library, garden, school gym?”

Miko paused, “Hm… can we go to the Science Lab?”

“Science Lab? Why so?”

Miko scratched his head. “I’m actually very much interested in science. I have this dream of creating something that could possibly save the world,”

You smiled at Miko’s dedication, something that people lack nowadays.So being the sneaky person you were, you casually took off your gloved hand and offered it in front of Miko.

“Alright, that’s a deal.”

“Thank you!”

---

Touring with Miko was fun. Both of you had gotten close enough to be friends, but it was completely different to how you and Senju treated each other. Miko was more soft and gentle while Senju wouldn't hesitate to punch a hole in your wallet.

Then there was Takemichi.

“You think your friend will die?”

Takemichi gave you a look. Why didn't you know? If what Naoto said was right, that you could really see the future, then how come you didn't know something like this would’ve happened.

But then he remembered that there was a possibility that you weren't affiliated with the Toman just yet.The world was big enough but it could grow closer, enough for two different people to meet at some point.

“Yeah…I...don't know how it happened but I'm sure that someone out there is plotting something bad about my...friend. If he dies, I don't know what will happen to the others,"

Things that had happened earlier, it was driving Takemichi in a rush. The revelation, Draken's future death and Kisaki's involvement. While you sat beside him in the park, the two of you were the only people occupying the whole area.

“Well, I can't really say anything other than being sorry about it…” you mumbled. “But I always believed that things like these are just part of the bigger picture,”

“Eh? What do you mean?” Tskemichi was interested, were you going to use your abilities?

You chuckled at his expression and swung gently on the swing.

“Remember, how in every painted picture, there's always that one detail you'd find. Either a mistake or a masterpiece. Well that’s just the detail, but if you take a look at the whole picture. You'll see that the small detail was just a compliment to the whole thing,”

“…I don't understand?”

You laughed slightly. “It means that your friend faced misfortune. It's just part of the future that might happen to him. Who knows? Maybe after his death the people around him could change for the better or for the worst,"

“Oh…”Takemichi hung his head low. 

For someone who looks like he’s near Mikey's age, you sure talk big words. At one point Takemichi considered you being from the future too, maybe that was the reason why you knew the figure.

But as he took a closer look into your eyes. He could see a small glimmer of childish hope that every kid had, just like how he had it once. 

And that was when he knew you were just a kid with gifted abilities that forced you to become more mature than intended.

Carrying the burdens others don’t see…Takemichi could relate.

"Well, what happened next?"you urged him to continue.

Takemichi was hesitant to tell you, you were an outsider to the Toman and he wasn't sure if telling you was a safe plan. 

"...Nothing just yet, but ah, I should probably get ready. Being with them can be unexpected," he said.

'Draken will die, Akkun will die...Hina and even [m/n],' Takemichi looked up in wonder. 

He had gone back in time again, and that was where he was warned and revealed by his friend. Akkun. The guy who commited suicide and revealed the fact that Kisaki was a culprit.

Then he knew about Draken, or Ryuguji Ken, the close friend of Mikey and the one who's destined to die.

But if Takemichi can stop it, then he will.He has this ability on his side...and if possible,  maybe you could help him out.

"Then," you stood up and stretched your legs. "Are you free for the festival coming up?" you rubbed your nose.

Ever since Takemichi had seen your face, you grew comfortable with his lack of expectation and began to take off your mask whenever it was just the two of you. Takemichi grew to never question it, but he was curious why you were so adamant.

"Ah? Oh...I think I'll be going with my girlfriend…"

"You have a girlfriend? someone younger than me by what, 2 years?" you asked in ridicule. Although you knew, it was still shocking to hear it come out from his mouth.

"Eh? you're older than me?" Takemichi was also in shock.

"Uh, yeah? What— did you think I'm your age?"

"Ah… yeah,"

You did look younger than expected. You had the youth of a pretty boy but the height of an average highschooler. Third year middle school and next year you are about to enter your first year in highschool.

But Takemichi thought you were a first year middle schooler? "Bahahaha! Oh, Takemichi you dumbass!"

Takemichi sweatdropped at your display of humiliation. But he couldn't help it! He knew nothing about you except that you had the power to see the future and will soon die.

But seeing you here, alive and laughing.... it set up a familiar feeling inside Takemichi.

For a minute, your joy reminded him of Mikey, and he didn't know why.

---

You laid on your bed. Countless thoughts racing through your mind, the future of Draken, Mikey's complex future, Takemichi who you couldn't read.

Then there was Miko.

You didn't think such a genius would be born in this generation. Miko, who will soon become a famous Pharmaceutical scientist.

A person who can save lives.

A future where death can be stopped.

A future that you need to grasp right now.

Draken is important to you brother. One of Mikey's foundations of sanity is Draken, letting him die would be making Mikey collapse.

You clenched your fists. You didn't want another person you like to die.

And if you want to save him, you'll have to need Miko.

And create a future a little earlier than intended.

---

[the book blew up :sweatdrops:]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.6K 45
━━ セレンディピティ " You are the greatest surprise that I have had in my entire existence. " Hanagaki Y/n, Takemichi's twin sister. Y/n have this rare abi...
200K 7.8K 35
You , M/N L/N a simple guy who doesn't care about anything , unbothered person . Three years ago you make a promise to keep an eye to Takemitchi . I...
86.4K 2.5K 34
| baji keisuke x fem reader | - definitely not me having sudden ideas at this kind of time lowercase intended! i do not own tokyo revengers characte...
34.2K 2K 20
❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ❞ ♡; In which Keisuke baji, A reckless teenager wit...