š‘¶š‘­š‘­ š‘³š‘°š‘“š‘°š‘»š‘ŗ| š‡ššš°š¤...

By ilyv44

"š™’š™š™–š™©š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™Øš™–š™® š™„š™§š™žš™£š™˜š™šš™Øš™Ø." In a twist of events, Y/n finds herself forced to return w... More

āˆž
āˆž
āˆž
āˆž
āˆž REUNITING āˆž
āˆž OLD CONNECTIONS āˆž
āˆž SUPRISES āˆž
āˆž APOLOGIES āˆž
āˆž DISTRAUGHT āˆž
āˆž THE CHASE āˆž
āˆž KARMA āˆž
āˆž ISAAC?? āˆž
āˆž FUN AND MISTAKES āˆž
āˆž DISASTER āˆž
āˆž OUR SPOT āˆž
āˆž GIVE YOU A CHANCE āˆž
āˆž MELLOW āˆž
āˆž REALITY āˆž
āˆž LOVE KILLS āˆž
āˆž LOVERS TO STRANGERS āˆž
āˆž THE WHITE LIE āˆž
āˆž BAD TIMING āˆž
āˆž GOODBYES āˆž
āˆž ALIVE āˆž
āˆž POISON āˆž
āˆž REVENGE SERVED COLD āˆž
āˆž PIECES āˆž
āˆž THE VERDICT āˆž
āˆž BETTER THAN EVER āˆž
āˆž PERMINANT LOVE āˆž
āˆž SET FIRE TO THE RAIN āˆž
āˆž EVERGREEN āˆž
āˆž RIVALRY āˆž
āˆž START OF SOMETHING āˆž
āˆž TO MY LOVER āˆž
āˆž

āˆž FAVORITES āˆž

218 4 0
By ilyv44

"Put good into the world and good will
come back to you."
-Kumiko

"You okay?" Demitri knocked on the door from the bathroom.

"Yeah.. come in." I assured.

"I think you broke mom." He joked sarcastically.

"Haha very funny." I dried the tears from my eyes.

"She didnt hit you or anything right?" demetri asked worried.

"No she just threw a vase at me but I had already ran up to my room." I sighed.

"Well atleast she didnt hurt you." he shrugged.

"Yeah, because that totally makes everything better." I smiled faintly.

"Alright well goodnight y/n, I'm sure everything will go back to the way it was." He assured

"Yeah." I said.

"Wait and Demetri?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Im sorry for everything for causing arguments and just everything." I admitted.

"It's okay I always forgive you." He smiled as he closed the door.

─────── ❥ ───────

"Demetri come eat!!" mom yelled as we both came down.

"There's only one plate?" Demetri asked confusingly.

"Right sweetie! just for you!" she smiled.

I scoffed.

"Favoritism." I mumbled lowly.

"Hm?" She asked

"Oh! I'm sorry did you finally recognize me or am I Casper the ghost?" I smiled as I went to get a piece of bread in the pantry.

"Well I mean, I have one child who does good to me and loves me so I don't know you tell me." She shrugged leaning on the counter.

Demetri stopped chewing and stared at us both blankly as we argued.

"Hey! You know what we call that?" I asked spreading jam with my finger.

"Y/n, use a knife." She said.

"Oh! I'm sorry? Do I have to answer to you? because you only have one child apparently and that doesn't really include me." I smiled before taking a bite.

I headed out but I stopped halfway.

"By the way the answer was favoritism and I hope you have a horrible day!" I smiled before slamming the door closed.

I started walking down and just a couple minutes in a vehicle stopped next to me.

"Need a ride?" Eli asked through the window.

"Yes." I took a breath of relief getting in the car.

"Wow! My knight and shining armor coming to save me! How cute." I pouted with a puppy face.

"Oh, shut up." He laughed before kissing me.

"Why are you walking anyways?" he asked as he sped down the empty freeway.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I groaned as the I left the wind blow in my face.

"Alright but your telling me later." he smiled as he glanced at me the back at the road.

"Do you not understand I don't wanna talk about." I smiled.

"Yeah but I care about you so i'm going to keep asking what happened." He placed his hand on my thigh.

"What ever you say." I rolled my eyes.

─────── ❥ ───────

"Can't you just apologize to her?" Demetri asked as I closed my locker.

"Why should I apologize? She's the one who started it." I spoke childish.

"Well you snuck out." He shrugged.

"Okay who's side are you on jackass?" I asked as I stopped from walking beside him.

"Hey! I was just being honest maybe it you hadn't snuck out you wouldn't be in this mess!" He defended himself.

"Well of course you'd say that your her fucking favorite Einstein!" I yelled as I stormed off.

"You know what whatever Y/n! I probably would've been dad's favorite if I had the chance!" He yelled bringing attention towards us.

I stopped my tracks and turned around and dropped my back pack.

"What was that?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"I would've been dad's favorite too if the roles would've been switched. Face it, your just jealous mom treats me differently." He shrugged.

"Damn right!" I smiled as my jaw meet is chin.

The students fled to the scene faster then they did to their classes. He stumbled back a bit and did the only thing I knew how to do.

I swept his leg and punched him repeatedly. Demetri was my brother and I loved him more than anyone in the world. But sometimes he just didn't know when to shutup.

I missed the days when my dad made a playground for us. We would play candy land in the treehouse and swing so high on the swings that we swore we could see over the rooftops of our neighborhood. We would laugh and chase each other around until dad said it was time to come back inside.

His swing was always the one to the left, and He would always make such a fuss if I swung on his swing.

We would run around the backyard chasing purple butterflies and blowing tiny bubbles that wobbled up into the air, letting the wind carry them far enough we swore we saw them
fly. We didn't have a care on the world all we ever needed was each other. I never needed a tv because I always had him.

I always tried to pop every last one of his bubbles never letting them escape me but you always got mad at me. I don't remember when life just got so complicated z

"You're a whiney Piece Of shit!" I yelled in between punches.

Eli and Miguel pulled me off along with security guards.

"Get off of me!" I yelled as the guards grabbed me by the arms.

I pushed one of them off and yanked my arm out of the others grasp.

"I said get off of me!" I yelled as they both looked at me.

I grabbed my bag and walked with them.

One tried to grab me.

"I said don't fucking touch me what do you not understand." I pulled my arm away.

─────── ❥ ───────

"Fighting is one thing but with your own brother?" The principal asked.

I looked around everywhere but her.

"So your telling me you don't even feel a tad bit bad?" She asked.

"Nope." I clenched my jaw.

"Listen y/n, I get your upset but whatever you two are arguing about, you can't be mad at him forever your siblings for Pete's sake!Whatever it is I'm sure you two will be fine in no time." She sighed as I refused to make eye contact with her.

"Unfortunately this does go on your record with immediate suspension." She shook her head as she dialed my mom in the phone.

"Hello ms.Parker?" She fiddled with her pen.

─────── ❥ ───────

"You really think hurting Demetri is gonna solve this!!!" She yelled looking at me in the rear view mirror.

"I think i'm going to go for a run.. the weather looks great outside." I looked out the window.

"You think this is a game y/n!" She yelled.

I looked out the window and sat In silence.

"Fine you don't even have to look at me y/n, I just hope this is what you wanted!" She yelled as she drove out.

─────── ❥ ───────

"I can't believe you would do such a thing!" She yelled as we both got out the car in sync.

"I want you to apologize to your brother as soon as we get in!" She yelled to me but I walked to the steps ignoring her.

She yanked my book bag puking back.

hey! Do you understand me!" She yelled.

"Well I'm not deaf and I can hear the other 10 times you've yelled at me before but I don't think I will be doing that." I shrugged.

"You think this is funny! You think your soooo funny! This isn't funny! Your brother could've gotten seriously hurt! Did you even consider the fact that he has done nothing but be kind to you? Or do you just not-" she stopped.

"Mom can you just stop! For one second! Do you ever just stop!" I yelled

She slapped me in the face and gasped.

"Y/n! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" I ran in the house.

"Y/n! I'm sorry I didn't mean to... I- I don't what had gotten into me." She yelled as I ran up the stairs.

"Stop talking to me just stop!" I yelled.

"Y/n.." She started.

"No you listen! I didn't ask for this! I didn't ask for this stupid fucking family. I was fine with uncle ricky! You came along and you ruined my life you always have. If dad was here I would've never spoken to you. Because of you I took out all my anger on the one person I care about. My god I fucking hate you!" I yelled.

I slammed my door and locked it. I placed my forehead on the door and slightly sobbed. everything had just been piling up and I couldn't hold it in much longer.

My sliding door opened.

"Y/n.. are you okay?" Demetri asked with an ice pack to his face.

I lifted my head off the door and wiped my tears, "Demetri haven't you done enough? Get the fuck out!" I yelled as I asked towards the door and slid it shut and locked it.

I let out a sigh as I threw myself on the bed.

─────── ❥ ───────

My window opened but I didn't even pick my head up to see no it was, I didn't even care if it was Freddy cougar at this point.

"Princess?" eli spoke in a soft voice.

"Eli?" I sniffled as I wiped my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he got under the covers and cuddled with me.

"I really don't wanna talk about this one and I meant it when I say it." I admit.

"It's okay princess you know I'm just messing with you when I say that, whatever it is I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner to help you through it alright." He admit placing a kiss on my shoulder.

"Listen princess, I don't know what you and your brother are arguing about but what you did to your brother isn't alright, he's your brother no matter what and-" he started before I cut him off.

"You act like your the good guy here too eli!" I yelled shooting up and out of the bed now staring at him.

"Don't sit here and try to play the little victim.. you hurt him to alright! So don't tell me what's wrong and what's right! Your stopped being friends with him because you thought you were too 'cool', then you proceeded to attempt and jump him in a mall!" I yelled.

He started at me in silence.

"My god Eli You changed everything about you and your friends just to try to fit in, you hurt him. You hurt Your so called 'best friend' in so many more ways than one!" I yelled at him as his eyes began to sink in confusion.

I wiped the tears that started to pour from my eyes.

"So please don't try and tell me what's right and what isn't." I spoke as my voice cracked.

Without a word, eli got up out the bed a slammed my window shut and left.

I had no one at this point I just ruined every bond I had with everyone I love, perhaps I'm the bad guy and not them.

-ᴏғғ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.2K 39
š™ƒš™š š™Øš™–š™žš™™ š™š™š š™¬š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™™š™šš™Øš™©š™§š™¤š™® š™¢š™š, š™–š™£š™™ š™š™š š™™š™žš™™.. š™—š™Ŗš™© š™„ š™¬š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™”š™šš™© š™š™žš™¢ š™™š™¤ š™žš™© š™–š™”š™” š™¤š™«š™šš™§ š™–š™œš™–š™žš™£ š™žš™£...
90.2K 1.5K 29
A brunette, blue eyed girl named Adeline transferred to a new school in the Vally reseda after moving from her dads job. She runs into many problems...
change By Dawg

Fanfiction

6.5K 229 13
the school fight changed a lot of things. People was the main thing. But how much will Demetri and Y/n change? Demetri x fem! Reader 1- necromance...
7.8K 177 13
After winning the all valley, Sam and Miguel breaking up, and Hawk getting together with moon, you also start to notice things going south with you'r...