wilburs sister || ranboo x re...

By Fayejacobs

Wilburs sister 🀍 "Y/n" is a streamer who is mainly known for beings Wilbur Soots sister. "She" met up with... More

Introduction 🀍
1 🀍
2 🀍
3 🀍
4 🀍
5 🀍
6🀍
7🀍
8 🀍
Important message 🀍
9🀍
10🀍
11🀍
12🀍
14🀍
15🀍
16🀍
17🀍
18🀍
19🀍
20🀍
21🀍
22🀍
23🀍
24🀍
Cover and context 24:
25🀍
26🀍
Questions🀍
27🀍

13🀍

2.5K 45 34
By Fayejacobs

It was honestly so cool! We inspected almost every fan art there was! Ranboo updated me on his favourite room , it was now this. We grabbed a camera from a shelf and posed the camera upwards so you could see most of the masterpieces. Ranboo placed the polaroid near a dream plushy.

Instagram 🤍

Comments :

Ranboomc: pretty fun here with y/n taking a tour 🤍

Tommyinnit @ tubbo_ imagine if they get lost

Dream: @y/nxp it's lunch come get some... 🙂🙂

234,674 likes
12,864 comments.

Ranboo phone pinged. " you have my notifs on " I said with a blush creeping in. Hopefully he doesn't see that would be embarrassing.
" of course I do!" "You're my best friend "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.4K 26
α΄‡α΄œα΄˜Κœα΄Κ€Ιͺα΄€: [Κα΄Νžα΄Λˆκœ°Γ”Κ€Δ’Ζ] α΄€ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏʀ κœ±α΄›α΄€α΄›α΄‡ ᴏꜰ ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Ι΄κœ±α΄‡ ᴇxα΄„Ιͺᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜ΙͺΙ΄α΄‡κœ±κœ±. π—œπ—» π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ At first she didn't know who he was at all until her t...
17.5K 361 31
In this story you are a girl named Layla Gold who is Wilbur Soots younger sister. Wilbur has always tried to keep your identity a secret and has told...
547K 12.3K 28
Y/N is a streamer and a part of the DreamSMP. Although, she has a terrible past that haunts her every day. She hides her pain with humor and pretends...
15.7K 229 27
Y/N is Nihachu's younger sister. Y/N and Niki decides to stream on each others accounts talking to some of their friends, that was when she met him...