Infinity Reaction [ABANDONED]...

By AgentCFBarton

A fanfiction which shows Marvel Characters onto a very different situation, reacting to a near future event. ... More

Disclamer
Ch#1- Job to do
Ch#2- Arrival
Ch#3- Thanos!?
Ch#4- The Watcher
Ch#5- Q-Ship
Ch#6- Guardians
Ch#7- Home.
Ch#8- Reality
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»SorryπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
A/N
Ch#9- Preparations
Ch#10- Ebony Maw
😍😍Not An Update!! WandaVision!!!!😍😍
Ch#11- Nidavellir
Ch#12 - Hopelessness
πŸš«πŸš§πŸš§πŸ’’πŸ’’SPOILERS!!!πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸš§πŸš§πŸš«
Ch#13- Calm Before the Storm
Ch#14- We were this Close!!
Ch#15- One to go
50k veiws special!! Have a Good Laugh.✌️
Ch#16- Snap
Ch#16.5 Character Introduction!
Sad Announcement!

Ch#17- Break

2.3K 62 172
By AgentCFBarton

"It seems you all need a much needed break!" A feminine voice comes from behind all of them, as everyone turns to look for owner of the voice. Just who managed to enter this pocket dimension now?

"Hello I am Lily. It's Nice to see you all"
.....

"Hello there!" Lillian Greeted everyone, who all looked too shocked to Say anything Back. But everyone was on their feets as she completed.

Loki and Strange were other deal, They both could feel a Powerful Aura of a Eldritch Artifact from the Small Girls Pocket, more then Her Own, or the Bracelets on both her hand. Much more dense then, they have ever seen. It felt even more domineering than a Single Infinity Stone.

"It is rude to not introduce yourself to a Lady, is it not?" A Old man beside Lily said. All the heroes recognise him from the video as the Watcher Uatu.

"Don't Worry, I know all about them." Lily said with a wave towards all the Heroes.

"I'm sorry, but just Who are you?" Tony asked, He had just seen His Ki-- Peter turn to dust, he's not in mood of playing 'guess who' or 'introductions'.

"As I said, I am Lily, Mr. Stark." Lily cheekily announced as she strolled towards the Heroes and sat on the seat previously occupied by Clint.

"What in the f**king hell, do you mean?" Nick Fury did not like the idea of some unknown person would barge on them, but he couldn't let go of the idea that this girl reminded him of One of his Agents. This was also theorized by Clint and Maria. And they knew this was virtually impossible.

"Language, ex-Director Fury! Captain is in here!" Lily said joyfully smug as if wanting to say this for years while pointing at Steve, who just sighs and places his hand on his face. This somewhat made Avengers Tense and Relaxed at the same time. Her knowledge of their Private Interchange was worrying but her stance and personality subconsciously register her as a Friend.

Natasha was the only one who saw through the Girl's Facade of Joyfulness, Confirming it as Lily looked around the room, this Girl is taught by a Great Spy or Someone very good at hiding their own Emotions and distracting others.

"As for your Question. I am from Your Future... the one you saw there" Lily addressed Fury, while pointing at the Big Screen with her thumb sideways.

"And I'll be Staying here with You'll from now on." Lily completed as she gets up from her seat, because it quickly became akward to be the only one sited, and it was obvious no one else was in the mood to sit down, not even other teenagers, Peter, Shuri and Groot.

"What!? And What about your family there? Surely Your Parents would like you to be with them..." Steve asked. He couldn't phantom why anyone would leave their family themselves whatever the reason.

"You don't have to answer that Kid." Natasha said giving a glare to Steve, It seems her Teammate and Idiot friend couldn't see the Sadness and Complete Heartbroken Grief behind the fake Joyness of the Teenage Girl.

"Lily." Lily said to Natasha. "All of you can call me Lily." she addressed everyone.

"Okay, Lily." Natasha answers with a small Smile, she reserves for Comforting someone, which don't happen many times over the years.

"Are you Sad about something?" Maria said causiously, as she noticed tears forming in Lily's Eyes. But not sure if asking would tick off the Infamous Widow. Who seems strangely protective of this Unknown 'Lily'. But is seems Natasha herself was now looking at Lily in concern wanting to know the Answer, Herself.

Natasha didn't know why was she worried for the Person from the Future, but Her mind unconsiously register that this Teenage Girl looks much like her and her Way of Walking and Holding herself, so that almost everyone in the room is in her sight and no one be behind her back, reminded Her of her Partner and Bestfriend.

"Not Sad, just.. My Father always told me Stories about you all when I was little... I am just remembering those old days." Lily said wiping her Face with her Hand.

"Oh? Did He? Was I in any of them?" Barton asked, picking up on the Clue to change the subject.

Lily looked at Clint on her side. Resisting a Eyeroll.

"As I said all of you Here and Those who aren't here, all were part of my Bed Time Story session." Lily explained laughing to herself, remembering those Memories.

"Really? So why keep this Cloak and Dagger Act alive? If you want us to believe you. Shouldn't you make the First Step and Tell us Everything Upfront?" Fury spoke out. Leveling his Eye with Lily. Trying to Dominate the Conversation and Make the Little Girl terrified enough to get the Information he Wanted out of her.

_________________*Page Break*________________
(There were going to be TWO Different Chapters.....)

"Ahem- Shall we get the conversation back on track, Lady Lily?" Uatu said from his place, starling some heroes, mainly Scott, Peter, Peter Quill, who forget his presence in the theatre.

"Yes. You are no fun, you know that right?" Lily sighs when Uatu simply ignores the question. Lily stands up from the seat while mouthing 'my seat' to Clint. And strolls towards Strange.

"Okay.. Here you go. Mr. Doctor." She said as she hands over a Wooden box, which Loki and Stephen could tell it holds the Artifact.

"You should open this when you are in your Sanctum." Watcher interrupted Strange, who was about to open the box. As Loki looked on at the Box, curiosity inside him bubbling out, he just wants to know what is in it.

Box dissolved in Golden sparkles which died out leaving Strange's empty hand, as he Transferred the box in his own personal dimension. All the while a cocky smirk pasted on him mouth, as he side-eyed the Trickster.

"Wha.. Brother can you do that too... Thats Cool!!" Thor had seen magic done by his mother and Brother. But they never did this.

Loki made a face. That bastard did this knowing Loki is unable to do this, and made it even flashier than necessary.

"What was that?" Mantis asked, refering to the now gone wooden box.

"It was a Magical Artifact, if the Magic I Sensed was anything to go by." Strange said giving another smirk to Loki, who gritted his teeth in response.

"Then why couldn't I sense it?" Wanda interjected, she never knew what her magic was, and no one around her knew about that too. But here are two people who knew About Magic and are capable of telling her just what was her powers were.

"Cause you are not Trained enough to sense it, yet." Loki said, eyeroll.

"Then Would you train me?" Wanda asked looking at Loki and Strange, both looked a bit perplexed.

"Well I cannot. I am not the right person to teach your type of magic. But I can help strengthen you mind." Strange answered. Looking dejected that he had to confess he is not a Master at All types of Magic.

"As if I use and teach such Volatile Magic!" Loki said snobbishly. While others took that as Face value, Natasha and Fury were able to guess that Loki doesn't want to say He isn't a Master himself.

"Wait a minute, What do you mean Your Type of Magic? Don't you all use same Magic?" Sam asked.

Stephen raised his hand a stoped Loki from commenting on the Question, which he knew would be a Sassy throwback.

"No. All three of our Magic is Different from each other." Stephen replied to Sam, then turn to address all of them. "Let me explain" which got a snort from Trickster and Nods from most others Including Wanda who was hanging on his each word.

(A/N: The Explaination here about Magic is mostly Comic Accurate, and is my HeadCannon)

"There are about Four types of Magics. Eldritch Magic, Black Magic, Chaos Magic and Celestial Magic. Combined All those Energies are called Mystical Energies. First you should know the structure of Reality. All of you know about what is a Universe, and the collection of Similar Universes is called a Multiverse." Strange started.

"There is a Greater Being called the One Above All, and his Domain is in which our Multiverse Resides in. With Living Tribunal as a Single Entity, all across the Multiverse as a Supreme Judge which oversees the Balance of Mystical Energies of the Multiverse. Under Him, each universe holds a hierarchy of Celestial Beings, embodiments of a aspect of that Universe. Now we don't have to go to deep into them, that's all you need to know." Stephen stops for a second, his audience give a reculent nod. As Loki gave a pleased smirk to everyone, showing that he knew what was said and much more.

"Eldritch is a Magic which covers about 45% of total magical energies residing in our universe. It is spread beyond our universe and is Available at any point inside or outside of the Multiverse, if it is in the domain of One Above All. Eldritch Magic is the Magic which I use, and it's Users are commonly known as Sorcerers. It's the Most versatile of the Magics out there. It is a Magic which can be said as a Borrowed power, Sorcerer invoke a Magical Entity of the Multiverse, for a fraction of their Powers and Abilities, and Chant them as Spells. There are Many Magical Entities or Lords in the Multiverse who lend their Magic to a Sorcerer, like, Hoggoth, Raggadorr, Vishanti, Cyttorak and Agamotto. If the Magical Entire, the Lender for any reason decline the plea of borrower, that individual will then be unable to use the Spells which invokes that Magical Entity's powers, until the Lender again agrees to Lend his Power."

"Black Magic is a offshoot of Eldritch Magic, it is called Black Magic because of its dark nature. It is a High Power, High Cost Magic, The Magicians who Practice this are generally known as Necromancer. While Eldritch User Ask for a Fraction of Magical Entities Power. With Black Magic someone can Invoke any being from across the Multiverse, for some fraction of their power or even entirety of their powers. Meaning, with this magic I can Invoke Hulk through me in a fight or even Invoke the Living Tribunal at peak of his power and obliterate dozens of Universe with just a wave of hand. Your invocation depends on your own Power and Will Power. But the Cost of using this Magic impact on your Physical and Mental health. Invocation of any Being, constantly takes away own Mental stability, Physical abilities and Vitality. I have fought Zealots that used this magic to gain powers from Dormammu." And I know the spells to use if there is no other way left, was left unsaid.

"Then Comes Chaos Magic. The one Ms. Maximoff uses." This line got most of their attention on Wanda.

"While sadly, I do not know much about the inner workings of this Magic, it is the Magic which comes to existence when Eldritch Magic is disturbed by the Big Bang, the Creation of new Universes. About a quarter of Eldritch Energies are forced out of Magical Entities Control and they Tie themselves to the Universe itself, so.. Chaos Magic Exist within the Confines of a Universe and Has a Certain amount of Power over the Precedings Happening in it. Chaos Magic is unfiltered, Raw Magical Energies, very volatile. It's Practitioners are called 'Witch' for all genders just like Sorcerers and Necromancers. And the reason, sorcerer shy away from Chaos Magic is, That Chaos magic erodes your Consciousness and Mental Health overtime, even if you use those Magics or not. Without Proper Precautions and Mental Training, You lose yourself to the Chaos Magic."

Gasps were heard, as Clint again clutched Wanda in a hug, with Vision and Natasha just beside them. He had just saw her die, and Stephen dropped another bomb on him.

"Can you help her, Dr. Strange?" Vision asked.

Strange nods.

"I'll help with Strengthening of her Mind and Controlling Negative Effects of Chaos Magic on her, but to Control and Use the Chaos Magic itself, we need to find a Chaos Magic Practitioner."

"Let's cross that bridge when we get there." Natasha said. After a moment of silence, Strange resume his explanation.

"Then there is the Celestial Magic, it is the Magic resided in Celestial Level Magical Artifacts, Created by Lady Magic Herself. It is a Magic, of which Practitioner's become more powerful with respect to their distance by the Celestial Artifact. These Practitioners are generally called Mages, irrespective of their gender as well. Loki for Example is a Practitioner of Yggdrasil Magic. As the Name suggest, the Artifact from which Asgardians and Other 8 realm Yggdrasil Practitioner summons their Magic from, is the Tree of Life Yggdrasil itself. Which resides in the Plane of Lady Magic. This Magic has its own drawbacks which are, it's not as Versatile as Eldritch, and Only exist till Yggdrasil exists."

Most looked to Loki and Thor, this was a news to them, Loki looked unimpressed, while Thor looked embarrassed, and somewhat ashamed at not knowing too deep into his own history.

"The other examples of Celestial Magic would be Magic of Pillar of Olympus, The Mount Olympus is the structure residing On and Around The Pillar of Olympus it homes the Greek or Roman Pantheon including God's like Zeus, Apollo, Hecate, Ares and Demigods as Hercules, Theseus and Medea. The Tree of Yggdrasil also sprouts on top of Pillar of Olympus."

Now most were looking at Stephen with Hanging Mouths, while Fury, Tony, Bruce and Pete thought, 'ofcourse there could be other gods also, why only Asgardians right?', But they or any other had never given that possibility much thought.

"The Land on which Pillar of Olympus stands, are the Great Plain of Celestial Axis, Another Magical Artifact in itself. A Plane Home to the Heliopolitans or commonly know as Egyptian Pantheons, including Anubis, Horus, Atum, and Even Bast and Thoth."

T'challa and Shuri's faces were to be seen, they knew their Goddesses Bast and Thoth existed, and Asgardians too. But the knowledge given now was even out of their wildest dreams.

"The Plane is a Part of a Continent of Celestial Axis, populated by even other Pantheons including,
Xian or Chinese Gods and their Artifact being The Ancient Dragon,
Ahau or Mayan Gods have Ahau Temples as Artifact,
Tenger or Mangolian Gods with Oasis of Tenger being a Artifact,
Amatsu-Kami or Japanese Gods lives in the land Ama with their Artifact Ama-No-Hashidate (Bridge to Heaven/Ama)
Apu or Inca Gods have their land Hanan Pacha as a Artifact,
Manidoog or Native American Gods have Artifact called the Spirit Orb of Anasazi,
And other Earth's Pantheons."

Strange gives a pause for others to get there bearings, Even Loki, who knew of existence of other gods, has not known their place of residence. And he never expected a New Sorcerer to know of Celestial Axis in such detail.

"The Great Continent surrounded by the Vast Ocean called Aditi Sagar or Ocean of Aditi the Mother Goddesses or sometimes referred as Hiranyagarbha or Golden Womb of Aditi, which in itself is a Artifact. And in the deepest part of Ocean another Pantheon State called Nirvana Ganarajya, made of various territories, populates Daevas or Hindu Gods, Led by Trimurti, the Trinity of Brahma who resides on Mount Meru, Vishnu has Vaikuntha as his home and Shiva resides on Mount Kailash, while Elder Gods like Indra, Kali, Maya and others also resides in Swarga with 33 types of 330 million Gods and Goddesses."

(A/N: for those who are wondering, Yes, I am a indian, so you'll find a little more here then others and Marvel has shown in any publication.. I can't help it. While I have added a little more, it no ways changes anything shown in Comics and is 100% accurate to Marvel source material, I have just added some things from my side, it won't affect anything in the story.😅)

"This are just Earthly Pantheons, residing in the plane of Lady Magic, alongside other species Pantheons, like Shi'ar Gods or Skrull Gods. There also used to be Kree Gods but after People of Kree stopped believing in them, their Artifact couldn't get power and Died Alongside The God's depending on it."

Almost Everyone gasped, a cruel fate had befallen Kree Pantheon. And Thor never had thought his whole existence was this fragile.

"Lady Lillian." Watcher

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
69.9K 2.1K 96
Y/n Hill, the young and snarky younger sister to Agent Maria Hill. Is consumed by the MCU, after becoming an Agent after fleeing her toxic home envir...
1M 28.3K 18
Whilst in combat in the US Army, Ava Richards stormed a terrorist base which contained chemically manipulated gas with extreme side effects; in Ava's...
2.2K 41 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...