LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT I'M N...

By -potatocorn

ā‹†.ą³ƒąæ” āŒ— š‡š€šˆšŠš˜š”š” ąæ ļ¼š ā š˜“š˜©š˜¦'š˜“ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜°š˜§ š˜¢ š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„, š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ'š˜“ š˜øš˜©š˜ŗ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜®š˜¢š˜¬š˜¦š˜“ š˜®š˜¦ š˜¤š˜³ļæ½... More

ą©ˆĀ°Ė–āœ§ ā±Ā· įµƒį¶œįµ— įµ’āæįµ‰ āœ§Ė–Ā°ą©ˆ
ā°Ā¹ ā˜ā˜ įµŹøĖ¢įµ‰Ė”į¶  ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
ā°Ā² ā˜ā˜ į¶ Ź³įµ‰įµƒįµ Ė”ā±įµįµ‰ įµįµ‰ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
ā°Ā³ ā˜ā˜ Ź·Ź°įµƒįµ— įµįµƒįµįµ‰Ė¢ Źøįµ’įµ˜ įµ‡įµ‰įµƒįµ˜įµ—ā±į¶ įµ˜Ė” ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
ā°ā“ ā˜ā˜ Źøįµ’įµ˜ āæįµ‰įµ‰įµˆ įµ—įµ’ į¶œįµƒĖ”įµ įµˆįµ’Ź·āæ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
ā°āµ ā˜ā˜ āæįµ’įµ—Ź°ā±āæįµ įµ’āæ Źøįµ’įµ˜ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
ā°ā¶ ā˜ā˜ āæįµ‰Ź· įµā±Ź³Ė” ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
ā°ā· ā˜ā˜ į¶œŹ°įµ‰įµ‰Ź³Ė”įµ‰įµƒįµˆįµ‰Ź³ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
ā°āø ā˜ā˜ Źøįµ’įµ˜Ź³ Ė¢ā±Ė¢įµ—įµ‰Ź³'Ė¢ Ė¢įµ’ įµįµ˜į¶œŹ° Ź°įµ’įµ—įµ—įµ‰Ź³ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
ā°ā¹ ā˜ā˜ įµįµ’āæįµƒ Ė”ā±Ė¢įµƒ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā¹ā° ā˜ā˜ įµįµ‰įµįµ’Ź³ā±įµ‰Ė¢ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā¹Ā¹ ā˜ā˜ įµƒĖ”Ė” įµƒįµ‡įµ’įµ˜įµ— įµ˜Ė¢ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā¹Ā² ā˜ā˜ įµ—įµ’įµįµ‡įµ’Źø ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā¹Ā³ ā˜ā˜ Ė¢Ź°įµ‰'Ė¢ įµƒĖ”Ė” įµ—Ź°įµƒįµ— ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā¹ā“ ā˜ā˜ ā± į¶ įµ’įµ˜āæįµˆ įµƒ įµā±Ź³Ė” ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā¹ā¶ ā˜ā˜ Ė¢Ā·Ź·Ā·įµĀ· ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā¹ā· ā˜ā˜ įµ‡įµ‰įµƒįµ˜įµ—ā±į¶ įµ˜Ė” Ė¢įµ’įµ˜Ė” ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā¹āø ā˜ā˜ įµ‰Ė”įµ‰į¶œįµ—Ź³ā±į¶œ Ė”įµ’įµ›įµ‰ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā¹ā¹ ā˜ā˜ įµ˜įµįµ‡Ź³įµ‰Ė”Ė”įµƒ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā²ā° ā˜ā˜ Ź°įµ˜Ź³įµ— Ė¢įµ’ įµįµ’įµ’įµˆ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā²Ā¹ ā˜ā˜ įµ˜Ź° įµ’Ź° ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā²Ā² ā˜ā˜ į¶œįµ’įµįµ‰ ā±āæĖ¢ā±įµˆįµ‰ įµ’į¶  įµŹø Ź°įµ‰įµƒŹ³įµ— ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā²Ā³ ā˜ā˜ įµˆįµ’Ź·āæ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā²ā“ ā˜ā˜ Ė¢įµ˜įµ–įµ‰Ź³ į¶ Ź³įµ‰įµƒįµ ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§
Ā²āµ ā˜ā˜ Ė¢įµ—įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ’į¶  Ė¢įµ’įµįµ‰įµ—Ź°ā±āæįµ Ź³ā±įµŹ°įµ— ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§

Ā¹āµ ā˜ā˜ ā±įµ— įµā±Ź³Ė” ą¼‰Ā·ā‚ŠĖšāœ§

1.6K 96 6
By -potatocorn

ੈ°˖✧ ⁱᵗ ᵍⁱʳˡ ▸ ᴊᴀsᴏɴ ᴅᴇʀᴜʟᴏ

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

Rezu emits a hearty laugh, throwing her head back like you just told her the greatest pun of the century. She wipe the teardrop on the corner of her eyes and look at you. "Oh man... seriously? So that's why Tora also looked quiet gloomy lately."

Lips forming into a straight line, you bob your head in confirmation. Adjusting the other half of the earphone on your ear that you were sharing with her, you reply, "Mhm... for real. I don't want to give him a false hope so... y-yeah. I turned him down."

You were on your way to the convenience store after school, walking side by side with Rezu while sharing an earphones since apparently, she's very fond of your music taste and you both have grown accustomed doing this little thing of yours when it's free period, nor there's nothing to do in school.

Of course, with your trust already relied on her, you guessed that there's no harm on disclosing to her what happened this morning.

She clucks out before clearing her throat, as her expression shifting into a serious one. Though, it seems like she's just holding back herself from bursting into another fit of laughter. "To be honest, I sorta feel sorry for Fuyou. He seems like a good guy after all."

"Wow, your pensiveness really shows a lot, huh?" Yaku make a sarcastic comment from behind you, together with an equally sarcastic smile, to which Kuroo lazily grin at.

Them, along with Kai, decides to tag along with the two of you. However Kenma, on the other hand depite having a routine on always tagging along with the team captain, opted to just go home straight, all by himself even when Kuroo insisted that purchasing a book wouldn't take long.

His excuse is that he found out how to defeat the final boss in the game he's currently playing. According to him, he can't wait because it's an urgent matter. Well, of course he'd say that. He's an avid gamer after all.

Back to the other third years, being in college prep section and having the same teacher in japanese literature, you guys are required to bring a certain book for her subject tomorrow. Thankfully enough, Rezu told you that they have a plenty of stock of that book in the second story of their store.

"¿Que? I really do feel sorry though―" she cuts off herself as the next song started its intro. Her bright, golden eyes widen as she look beside you. A giddy grin plastered on her soft lips. "Bro... it's our theme song..."

You mirrors her frivolous expression, sprightly bobbing both of your heads to the song's catchy beats like wackos.

Suddenly, she commence to screech out the rap lyrics at the top of her lungs when the refrain plays, and you can't help but to happily shout along too as you both walk ahead.

Confidence to be carefree and ludicrous were peaking at the highest level since there's no one loitering around the boulevard, aside from your small group of friends.

"BROOOMANCE, NOTHING REALLY GAY ABOUT IT!"

"NO THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY!" Rezu howls, raising an arm up in the air and wave it around like a drunkard on the street calling for a cab.

"Ah yes, the brotherhood of youth. Hearing the anthem of the homies without Bo, hits really different." Kuroo nostalgically sighs out, eyeing the two smaller form treading in his front with grin. Looking like a proud old man watching his grandkids play at the local park in the afternoon.

His head tilts towards the sky tinted with warm color as he release another sigh. "The nostalgia of my younger days."

Unamused, the deadpan Yaku elbows the rooster head on his side. Nose crinkling up. "Oi, you're speaking the old man language again. You literally just turned 18, why the hell are you like that? Please explain."

Kai chuckles at the short libero's remark, and their captain's slightly offended face, before his full lips morph into a light smile when he turn on your direction, walking ahead of them. "Y/N looks happy."

The two broke off their exchange of mild glares, and shift it over to your figure together with the crimson haired manager. A proud smile creeping up on his face, Yaku hums along, "She's a lot different when she first joined the team."

"Most of the time, she's still quiet though. She's just extra talkative with Rezu."

"Uh-huh, reminds me so much of Kenma." Kuroo reponds.

Kai cocks up an eyebrow. "Kenma?"

"Yeah. You know, despite their quiet nature, both of them managed to fit in better. Though, Y/N became kind of more chaotic than Kenma." Says the bedhead male and put up his index finger. "Not to mention, they both have freaky perceptive skills."

A bit perplexed with Kuroo's claim, Yaku asks, "Y/N? Freaky perceptive skills?"

Kuroo gave him a mild surprised face. "I know she may not seem like it, but she's always downright staring at us intensely every practice, calculating our every move... have you never felt that, Yakkun? And how do you think Lev learned to be a more bearable receiving partner over time in just as short as one lunch break?"

The chills he always brush off. The feeling that there's something looking right through his soul as he thought it was simply nothing every time, it was all vivid in Yaku's memory. Enlightenment crosses his features. "I guess that makes sense..."

He flash a lopsided smirk at the libero, holding up two fingers. "So basically we have, like, two Kenma's in our team. We have the most reliable left and right brain." His head face forward again, dark eyes glinting with pride.

"And that, is what makes our team a formidable powerhouse."

"Oi muchacha, what are you looking for?" Rezu inquires. Curious on why you abruptly stopped your shenanigan with her, and your eyes began to wander around the area.

"Ah? Oh, nothing. It's just that there's a stray cat I've been feeding somewhere around here." You told her while your irises were prying every corner in hope to see the little feline that normally shows up outside the store every afternoon. "My landlord doesn't allow pets, so I can't adopt him..."

"Mhm, I don't see any cat." Rezu's golden gaze join you in rummaging through your surroundings. "It must've gone elsewhere. Oh well, then," she mumbles before playfully bumping you in the shoulders.

"Y/N, hit the bridge!" she goads you with a slight push to resume your eardrum-breaking jam session as you near the quiet building.

Assuming that there's still nobody within the vicinity, you open your mouth apart and complies.

"NOW THAT I―" walking inside the convenience store, you didn't manage to screech the rest of the bridge part upon pinpointing Akaashi sitting by the register with a book in hand.

You revert back to your shell of usual meek self, as your face scorched in humiliation. Rezu became confused at your drastic change of attitude, but then, she instantly understands when she also spots the ravenette setter in his station. It is obvious how her demeanor had gone sheepish as well. "Good afternoon, K-Keiji..."

"Hi, L/N-san."

"Umm... you're early today?" You awkwardly says, unplugging the earbud an taking the other half from Rezu. Shortly excusing herself, she tread towards the stock room upstairs where books and games are stored.

"Practice ended early. Coach allowed us to go home already since he have a faculty meeting to attend."

The conversation end there and Akaashi revert his eyes onto his novel again. As for you, you head in the staff room to shortly drop off your belongings and change to your usual work clothes. Gallivanting out, you saw Kuroo just enter inside.

He acknowledge Akaashi with a small wave, while the latter only nod back, barely lifting his gaze from the novel in his slender grasp.

"Where's Yaku and Nobuyuki― oh, there they are." You asks Kuroo, but aborted after peering behind him to see the two other presence were just falling behind a little. "Rezu's getting the books upstairs, by the way."

"Okay, that's cool." He replies as fetch himself a small box of cold, coffee milk drink out of the fridge. The two other third years wander behind the rows of shelves. Probably to find some snack to help themselves while waiting for the return of the redhead.

Just as he was on his way towards the cashier, another male emerge that he almost crash onto. You didn't think much of it at first, but the moment their eyes met, the temperature seems to have gone cold instantaneously, and tension have been summoned around the vicinity.

Suddenly, the slit-eyed male with a prominent side bangs in a different school uniform flash Kuroo a smile. Seeing their encounter, unease instead of relief fills your system because you can clearly tell that the boy is up to no good.

'He looks like a snake. But with bangs... but no eyes.'

"Ah, if it isn't the little kitties' smart captain. Wow, you still have that hair?" The greenette disses, pointing to the captain's iconic bedhead then look at him from head to toe. "You're pretty smart, but aren't you lacking some height? You don't really reach 180 cm, do you?"

'Uhh dude, Kuroo's approximately 9 centimeters taller than you???' You remark mentally, E/C eyes shifting back and forth at the two and it's not that hard for you to note their height difference.

"Ah, Daishou. What are you on, man? I'm properly 180 cm even with my hair flat!" He quickly rebukes, sweeping his hair down flat to make his point. Kuroo's mouth part away again, intending to make a snarky response when you tug his sleeve. He peer down over you as you shook your head, encouraging him to be the bigger man here and stop the banter.

That's about time for Daishou to finally notice you standing next to the Nekoma's captain. His lips forms into an 'o' shape. "So you finally got yourself a cute, little boyfriend huh? Woah, I never knew you swing that way." He smirks mockingly as he glance at Kuroo before giving you a faux, grieved look. "If I were you, I would find someone taller."

"Does dating someone taller gonna bring me happiness? Is it guaranteed that if I ever date a tall person, they will treat me right? Is it assured that every tall person have a likeable personality?" You retort with a bland expression and slight raise of a brow. Not getting the logic in his words. "Oh, and actually, I'm a girl."

The rooster head had to stiffle his laughter at the greenette's dumbfounded face, almost looking that he's barely processing your retorts that rained over him.

"I―"

"Suguru, sorry I took so long looking for this chips. There's so many flavors..."

A feminine voice cuts in that hauls your attention. Soft blush immediately crept through your cheeks once your eyes landed on a beguiling, chestnut haired girl that fell past her shoulders. A warm smile claim her lips as her gaze shift over you. "Oh, hello. Are you one of Suguru's friends?"

Daishou's entire arrogant aura went all docile under her presence. He sweat dropped as he awkwardly give her a simper. "They're just acquaintances. L-let's go pay for these, Mika-chan."

Without much protest, she let him guide her to the counter and purchase the chosen items in her grasp. As they exit the store while engaged in the middle of a light chat, Daishou give Kuroo a final side-glance that only lasted for a millisecond, before he break it off and completely disappear out of the convenience store. Meanwhile, you just frown. A bit disheartened that the beauty had to leave so soon.

'Man, I didn't get to greet her back...'

Cold milk coffee carton pressing on your cheek awaken you from your pensive thoughts, making you recoil from the cool temperature and step back. "Oya? I see that." Kuroo comments. "Are you into Mika-chan now? Just weeks ago, aren't you swooning over Lev's older sis? Man... that's a quick change of heart."

Your eyes widen like saucers. "W-what― no!" You quickly oppose with your brows slightly narrowed before mumbling out, "I'm a loyal person, okay... it's just I think she's very pretty."

Kuroo chuckles and you guess that he still somewhat heard your soft mumble. You walk towards the supply closet underneath the stairs, but he follows you. In order to put the embarrassment you were feeling to an end, you quickly switch the topic. "Umm, are you two like, enemies or something?"

"Sort of, I guess? He's the captain of Nohebi, but it's nothing too serious to worry about." Kuroo shrugs, puncturing the straw on his drink. "And 'sides, him constantly dissing my hair and height at any given chance, is so annoying."

"He annoys you that much?"

He scoffs and roll his eyes after he take a quick sip. "You have no idea how much he does."

Taking a mop out of the closet, you glance at Yaku and Kai making a beeline towards Akaashi to pay for the items in their arms, then revert it back to Kuroo casually sipping his milk coffee next to you.

"Well," you lightly nudge his toned clothed arm. "At least you can still open your eyes."

His look at you with slate, blank expression and purses thin lips. Gradually, his cheeks puffs up with air before―

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA―"

"OI KUROO, SHUT UP!"

"NO, YOU SHUT UP YOU DOCOSAHEXAENOIC-DEFICIENT HUMAN!"

"Kuroo-san, you still haven't pay for that drink."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.3K 57
āš ļøŽš”øš•‹š•‹š”¼ā„•š•‹š•€š•†ā„• - š•Šš•ƒš•†š•Ž š”¹š•Œā„ā„•āš ļøŽ "šˆ ššØš§'š­ š®š§ššžš«š¬š­ššš§š š°š”š² š²šØš® š šžš­ š¬šØ š­š”š«š¢š„š„šžš šØšÆšžš« šÆšØš„š„šžš²š›ššš„š„."...
198K 5K 19
āž š“š‡š„ š“š‡šŽš”š†š‡š“ šŽš… š‡š„š‘ š–šˆš“š‡ š’šŽšŒš„šŽšš„ šŽš“š‡š„š‘ š“š‡š€š šŒš„ šŠš„š„šš’ šŒš„ š”š āž 惻惻惻惻惻惻-ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼ā˜… š˜¼š™ š™–š™–š™Øš™š™ž š™­ š™§š™šš™–š™™š™šļæ½...
19.8K 441 19
[š™ŗšš’šš¢šš˜šš˜šš–šš’ šš‚ššŠšš”ššžššœššŠ šš” ššššŽššŠššššŽšš›] šš†ššŽšš•ššŒšš˜šš–ššŽ, šššš˜ š™øššššŠššŒšš‘šš’šš¢ššŠšš–ššŠ š™øšš—ššœšššš’ššššžššššŽ... ą¹š™±ššŽšššš’šš— š™¹šš˜ššžšš›šš—ššŽšš¢
86.9K 2.6K 46
Loading chat... ā–ˆā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ 25% ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ 50% ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ 75% ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–’ā–’ā–’ 100% ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ titty owl himbo šŸ„ŗ; has sent you a message! UNDER EDITION ā€¼ H...