๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ || ๐€ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž...

By artsonistic

Numinous [adj] being both fearful and awed by what is before you ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ช๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’”: ๐‘ด๐’† :)... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง || [๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ]
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ, ๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ-๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ...
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ || ๐๐ž๐ž๐ค-๐š-๐›๐จ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ || ๐๐จ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” || ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• || ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– || ๐Ž๐๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— || ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐๐€๐๐† ๐๐€๐๐†!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐„๐‰
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐๐ง๐€ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐„๐‰
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ || ๐Ž๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ || ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” || ๐๐ž๐ง
Headcanons + Skits + (A/N)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– || ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— || ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐”๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ
๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ–ค!!Spotify Playlists!!๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽผ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ข๐ฅ
โ™ค Skits Pt. 2 โ™ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž
!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
!!!๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“!!!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ?
๐‘ฝ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ + ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘จ/๐‘ต + ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€!
๐‘ฝ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’๐’•๐’” + ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐๐ž
!!๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐Œ๐„๐๐“!! (เท†ห™แต•ห™เท†)โ™ก
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” || ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž
?!๐Ž๐๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐!?(*โฐโ–ฟโฐ*)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• || ๐˜/๐'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง
||๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ||
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘!!
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐€๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐๐ž๐ž๐ค-๐š-๐›๐จ๐จ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ || ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ || ๐‹๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” || ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• || ๐•๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– || ๐Ž๐๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— || ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐๐ž ๐š ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’๐’–๐’๐’„๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’• ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐Ž๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• || ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ

9.7K 416 1.2K
By artsonistic

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ Two chapters in one day. I felt extra motivated to write today :) 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

'Ben' began his advance towards me. I was anticipating that I'd be shoved or pushed harshly into a random direction, so I flinched. However, to my avail, that didn't seem to be the case.

Instead, a pale hand was held out in front of me to shake, "Name's Ben, nice to meet ya," his smirk still plastered on his expression.

I was hesitant towards his friendliness. Surely this was a facade. But, just to be appreciative of the change in treatment, I enclosed my hand with his, firmly giving it a shake, "I'm Y/n."

"Pretty pog name," he placed his hands on his hips, his smirk never faltering. Seemed like that was a signature thing.

And...pog? How is he aware of Gen Z slang? So far, none here seemed to have a slither of sense of humor. While it was unsettling, it was comforting knowing someone with humor.

"Ugh, are you one of those people who don't know what pog is? That's not really poggers," he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Oh no, I for sure know what pog is. I'm just surprised to meet someone here caught up with modern humor. Seems like everyone here doesn't know how to joke around so I was just surprised," I found myself matching his signature smirk.

[Headcanon: Ben is caught up with modern slang and humor as a result of his job as the technology/cybersecurity specialist. It serves to helps him blend in] 

He placed a finger to his chin, "ahh I see. Yes, it seems I'm the only one who knows how to be funny. But, the others do know how to joke around. It's very rare though. I'm a specialist, and what my job entails kinda requires me to be caught up with modern slang," he explained.

"Yeah, I figured, " I placed a hand on my hip. "You're the technology dude EJ was telling me about then," I recalled, snapping my finger to point at him.

"Yup that's me!" He pointed a thumb at his chest, displaying pride. "Glad you got EJ to talk to you. He's typically very closed off," he stated.

"Really? He seemed very open and friendly." That's the impression I got from him at least. Perhaps it's due to everyone else being an asshole. I wouldn't want to open up to a bunch of assholes either.

"Anywho, follow me!" He exclaimed, turning on his heels down the hallway.

Then, this carbon copy of Link starts hovering. Literally hovering. His feet ascended off of the ground, and he casually began floating.

I'm having an internal debate of whether to be staggered by this or just brush it off because, at this point, I should always be anticipating the unexpected. Plus, if I was entailed by that ability, I would show it off as well. Walking does tend to be tedious compared to flying.

We approached a room with iron doors. Upon opening the door, the room was revealed to be rather small, and again, a similar layout to the trial room from the last test. The only difference was that there was a tall steel pole standing in the middle reaching high all the way to the ceiling.

Suddenly, my hands were held firmly together by a single hand. Before I could register and react, my hands were bound by handcuffs around the pole ensuring I wouldn't escape.

"Ahh I see why the pole reaches to the ceiling now. So I don't try to climb or jump my way out. Smart design,"

But right now, that was the least of my concerns. Ben, teleported to the upper area where he observed me behind a window. However, it didn't seem like it was Slender's doing. Typically, the others don't have the actual ability to teleport and do so by The Master's will. They teleport with black particles tracing and hovering their track. However, Ben seemed to have glitched to the upper area. Drastic visual difference to the others.

"W-wah?" I questioned in shock at the sudden restraints.

"Oh no no please don't take this the wrong way, this is to ensure you won't try anything against me," he smirked, throwing his hands up in mock surrender. "Although, I'm sure you would even leave a scratch on me," he smirked and snickered darkly.

"Should've figured he was a cocky bastard,"

"Now, let the intelligence test commence!" he clapped his hands and cheered. "The rules are simple. Get at least four out of six correct, and you pass!" He explained.

"Now...first question," his expression and tone shifted into a far more serious one now. My heart raced with anxiety. This test is purely based on intellect. Right or wrong. Life or death essentially if I fail to pass.

"I can't be bought, but I can be stolen with a glance. I'm worthless to one, but priceless to two. What am I?" He stated, resting a hand on his chin playfully.

"Fuck. Riddles. I thought this would pertain to academic studies. Think, think, think."

My foot found itself tapping the floor repetitively as an anxiety-laden response. Trying to start a thought process, my eyebrows furrowed downward as I glared down at my feet.

"Oh by the way! You have a five-minute limit to answer each riddle. I'd suggest you think out of the box now!" He cheered playfully.

"Can't be bought...then it's not a material thing. More of a concept probably. Can be stolen in a glance...glance means sight. Wait! Love at first sight! Priceless to two...it only makes sense. It has to be love. Judging by how most riddles work...it makes sense,"

My eyes lit up with hope, "I have my answer," with confidence, I spoke, "the answer is love."

A deafening silence fell upon both of us. His eyes glared darkly down at me, almost in a disappointed manner.

"Fuck. I got it wrong didn't I?"

"Correct! Good thinking!" His dark mood quickly switched up as a cheered with a small clap.

"Fucking hell bastard...you scared me..." I mumbled under my breath, glaring at him.

"Whoops, my bad. Next question!" He playfully rolled his eyes.

"A man stands on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crosses the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it?"

"What the fuck?" My face contorted to my shocked response.

"Stumped huh?" He smirked leaning closer to the window.

"Shut up and let me think,"

"The dog didn't get wet...but he was able to cross without a single droplet. What if the man was the one who crossed. No...the dog was the one who crossed. What if there was no water in the first place! That's the only thing that makes somewhat sense,"

"There was no water in the river. That is my answer," I stated confidently.

His smirk remains on his face, almost bringing relief to me. A smirk had to mean I had it correct.

"Incorrect," his mood switched quickly to a dark glare.

"W-what?" I stammered plagued with shock.

"The river was frozen is the correct answer. One incorrect," he sighed.

"Fuck..."

"Next question! Take off my skin – I won't cry, but you will! What am I?"

"God I hate this...what would make me cry. Is this object an emotion? No. It has 'skin'. Like...an onion. Yea- it makes sense! It has skin! When you peel it, the chemicals that are released irritate our eyes!"

"Onions. That is my answer," I stated, my confidence wavering. His expressions were extremely condescending and confusing.

"Correct!" He cheered.

"Oh thank you-" I heaved a relieved sigh, letting my head fall limp with relief.

"You're halfway done! Next question! What can't talk but will reply when spoken to?"

"Ahhhh this is hurting my little brain..."

"Can't talk...then it must be a concept of some sort. Could it be your inner voice? No...that seems too obvious and doesn't really make sense. It replies...when spoken to...but doesn't talk itself. Like...reverb...echo! That must be it! It has to be!"

"It's an echo! That's my answer," I stated with confidence.

"Well done Y/n! 5th question! What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?"

"Ahhh so many words contradict each other...you can't make a word shorter by adding two letters to it!? The hell kinda question is that!? It doesn't make sense."

"It's not possible to do that. That's my answer. I got nothing else." My confidence wavered once again as I responded nervously.

"Wrong! You got one more chance...whether you live or die," his gaze...changed. It would stricken fear into anyone. His irises radiated a crimson red as he glared me down.

"Fuck fuck fuck....he's right..."

"Now, choose the correct answer. A criminal threatens to kill your mother and your true love. You are only allowed to save one. Who do you choose? Hold up one finger for your mother, two fingers for your true love," he held up his fingers in accordance with his instruction.

"W-what kind of question is this...this...this is a question that doesn't have a definite answer. It varies from person to person," my mind scattered.

"You have a minute to answer," he plainly stated.

"Shit shit shit...think Y/n. Think! This is life and death here...it doesn't make sense...there isn't truly a correct answer if it can vary!" My head began hurting from the condescending stress and racing thoughts.

"...wait, what if that's the answer. There is no correct answer. That's the only way this makes sense. The other answers would be incorrect!"

"Stay silent. That's my answer"

"3...2...1...silence hmm? Why?" He smirked, tilting his head to the side.

"There is no correct answer. The other options would be wrong. This type of question has no definite answer which is why silence was the way to go," I explained with full confidence. If I were to die as a result of my answer, I couldn't care less whether I was confident or not.

He heaved a sigh laced with a tone of disappointment. My heart dropped. I must have got it wrong.

But, to my luck, his cocky smirk reappeared, allowing a glimmer of hope to be bestowed upon me.

"You pass Y/n L/n,"

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

『• • • ✎ • • •』

PERCENTAGES

Ben will soon be added as you interact more.

𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇 >> 1.5% (no change)

𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒚 >> 8% (no change)

𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒚 >> 21% (no change)

𝑷𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒓 >> 6% (no change)

𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌 >> 32%((no change)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
78.6K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
279K 14.3K 43
IMPORTANT: I originally wrote this back in 2018 when I was younger and an idiot and sucked badly at writing. It's all toxic fandom stereotypes in thi...