27th Floor | Sanzu Haruchiyo...

By toorus_gf

"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘—π‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘œπ‘’π‘ π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘" Being an assistant/housewife to Bontens 27 year old Sanzu Ha... More

authors note!
authors note 3 *oneshot out*
Playlist :)
Old Time Friend
Overtime
Night Out
Him
Aftermath
Sunday Dinner
New feelings
Confessions
A New Friend
Distractions
Jealousy
Painful Memories
Realization
Home Sweet Home
Pleasure
Rivals
Date Night
Plans and Measurements
Opportunity
Happier Days
Two Lovers
Come Back To Me
Time
Familiar Faces
Newfound Joy
Step By Step
Comfort
Happy Again
Cheer Me Up
Communication
Wedding Bells
Surprises
Miss You
Final Goodbyes
My Promises To You
Risky Buisness
Late Night Walk
Once More
Surprises
Parents
Baby I'm Yours
Pure Bliss
Kazu+Mika *Bonus Chapter*

Desire

18.5K 810 672
By toorus_gf

"Welcome home Koko." Sanzu grins at Kokonoi's frightened expression as he jumps a little at Sanzu's presence. Sanzu stands from the couch and walks over to where Kokonoi stands. "The fuck are you doing in my home." Kokonoi slightly yells to which Sanzu puts a finger up to his lips shushing him.

"Let's calm down, sit down, and have a nice chat." The pink haired man smiles innocently at the lighter haired one who doesn't buy the innocent act. "Get the hell out Sanzu." He says firmly to which Sanzu rolls his eyes. "Stop being a little bitch Koko, what're you so scared of." He teases, malicious intent in his eyes.

Kokonoi gulps, sweat forming at his temple. "If you wanna have a chat then start talking." Kokonoi crosses his arms, Sanzu sighs. "So much extra work for me, but it'll be worth it in the end." Sanzu reaches and pulls something from his back pocket, Kokonoi's eyes following his hand. "What're you doing-" "Shhh let's make this quick mkay? I'd like to get back to Y/n as soon as possible." Sanzu moved fast, and suddenly Kokonoi was falling to the wood floor underneath where he just stood, a loud thump echoing throughout his penthouse.

When Kokonoi came to, he found himself strapped to a chair, once his eyes adjusted he noticed he was in an empty warehouse. "Ah hello again." He looked over to see Sanzu walking towards him, his hands in his pockets. "Ya like my new stun gun? I bought it just for the occasion." Sanzu pulls a hand out of his pocket, holding the object up for Kokonoi to see. "You piece of shit, just beat me up already, or kill me for all I care." Kokonoi hisses.

"Hmmm." Once Sanzu reaches Kokonoi, he stands directly in front of him looking down at him as Kokonoi looked up at him. "I think you should just shut up, I make the decisions right now kay?" He lands a blow to Kokonoi's cheek, blood already starting to appear from Kokonoi's nose. "You know I strictly remember in the beginning warning you.... I believe my exact words were:

'I have a feeling your trying to get involved with her for a certain reason, and that makes my blood boil, so for your sake, I better be wrong.'

looks like I was right though... sucks because I was really hoping to be wrong." He gives an even harder punch to Kokonoi's face. "I wanna make you suffer Koko." Sanzu's fist once again connects with Kokonoi's face. Kokonoi spits out the blood starting to fill his mouth as a tooth flys out as well.

After a few more punches, Kokonoi suddenly laughs. Sanzu furrows his eyebrows, "The fuck, are you really enjoying this?" he asks and Kokonoi shakes his head. "No no, this just seems so heroic of you, I bet Y/n didn't even ask you to do this, bet she told you not to kill me either, I know her." "Don't fucking say her name, you don't know anything about her." Sanzu clenches his jaw as Kokonoi laughs even more. "You probably feel just as heroic right now as you did when you saved her back then from those delinquents." Sanzu's eyes widen at Kokonoi's sentence.

Kokonoi smirks, blood dripping down his face and onto the concrete floor of the warehouse as his eye begins to swell. "Hit a nerve? Maybe you should tell your new whore to not be so trusting, that's how you end up hurt." He smirks, not caring anymore about what comes out of his mouth. Sanzu felt his blood boil, he had grown furious at Kokonoi's words about you. He kept a stoic expression on his face as he now beat down on Kokonoi. He wanted to kill him, kill him to get back at him for everything.

"Just don't kill him."

Your words rang in his ears, and he suddenly stopped, not wanting to disobey what you said to him. Kokonoi was nearly unconscious, he thought it was over until he saw Sanzu pull his gun out. Sanzu's expression scared Kokonoi the most right now though, his face showed no emotion, it was as if he was a blank slate as he pointed his gun at him. "Just get it over with, maybe I can rest with Akane finally." Kokonoi slightly smiled at the thought. Instead, Sanzu pointed the gun down, one shot for his left foot and one for his right.

Kokonoi screamed in pain as Sanzu just stared at him. "Fucking coward! You can't even kill me?! Y/n really has turned you soft!" Kokonoi yelled as Sanzu walked behind the chair to start undoing the bounds that held Kokonoi there. Kokonoi fell out of the seat as he struggled to stand, both his feet in pain along with his face, eventually he just stayed on the ground now on all fours.

"Your a fucking psychopath." Kokonoi looked up at Sanzu with unforgiving eyes, pain coursing through his body not just because he had just gotten beaten and shot at, but because this solidified the end of him and Sanzu's friendship.... he knew it was over long ago, but now all he wanted was revenge on Sanzu... he wanted Sanzu to feel all of the pain he felt, getting beat almost to a pulp, getting shot and denied death just to be tortured by staying alive and suffering, loosing the one you love.

Sanzu on the other hand was exhilarated. The pain... the agony he saw in Kokonoi's eyes caused a grin to creep back upon his face, he loved the sight. "Crawl your ass back home scum." Sanzu turns to leave the warehouse. Kokonoi's eyes widened as he quickly checked himself for his phone, only for Sanzu to sense his panic and hold it up. Sanzu turned his head back to look at Kokonoi, "Can't call for help either, i'll give you a hint though... we're at the warehouse on the old pier right now, have fun!" He smiles before turning his head back around. "I don't fuck around when it comes to the person I love, just remember that." He continues walking again, getting into his car as Kokonoi is left by himself yelling curses at Sanzu as he drives away.

You awoke to Sanzu opening your bedroom door. "Good morning sleepy head." He says with a smile. You look over at the alarm clock on your nightstand and see that it was a little past 12. You sat up and stretched before scooting to sit at the edge of your bed, looking up at Sanzu. "Feel any better?" He asks and you nod. "Yeah I guess I slept away the cold, I don't even think I can sleep anymore after sleeping the entire day away so i'll most likely be up the rest of the night." You tell him, standing up as you bring your dirty dishes to the kitchen.

When you came back, it was now Sanzu sitting on the edge of your bed. "I have a question Y/n." He says and you hum in response. "Did you tell Kokonoi about... that day?" he asks pausing in the middle of his sentence. "I did.... i'm guessing that's where you were then since your asking me, you didn't kill him right?" you ask and he hesitantly shakes his head no. "Almost, but no, why would you tell him about that?" You sigh. "He asked about the scar on my hand, I don't know I thought I could trust him I guess.... i'm sorry-" "No don't apologize, it's your story." He cuts you off.

"It's our story, we both experienced it and the pain it brought." you told him and he motioned for you to come closer. Once you did, he took your hands within his. "One more question." he says staring up into your e/c eyes. "Full of questions tonight aren't we?" you laugh a little and he does the same.

"Do you remember what you said to me earlier? Before I left?." You ponder for a moment, knowing what he's talking about but you decide to tease him a little. "Hmmm no, what did I say?" At that sentence his face drops, disappointment building up within him. "I'm kidding..... I remember." You laugh a little and his eyes widen, embarrassment now growing a bit as he had fell for your trick.

"Why'd you seem so disappointed when I said that though?" you ask just to hear what he has to say and he shrugs. "Just thought maybe you were fucking with me earlier..." He starts to play with your fingers. "I meant what I said, I do love you... and I know what I want." You grab his hands that were holding yours and place them on your hips. He raises an eyebrow at you.

"I know what I want too, what do you want Y/n." he replies, his fingers softly drumming against your hips. "Tell me then, what is it you want Haruchiyo, and then i'll tell you what it is that I want." Your hand finding it's way into his pink locks. Sanzu stares up at you, his blue eyes roaming your facial features. He thought everything about you was beautiful.... your e/c eyes, your s/c skin which complemented you nicely, and your h/c hair to top it all off.

In this moment he only wanted you. He hoped you wanted him too, that you desired him as much as he desired you. He fingers softly ran along your hips now, his eyes were filled with tenderness and adoration as he stared up at you. He was completely captivated by you just as you were captivated by him.... his long eyelashes, his rosy pink hair, his nice blue eyes, and his diamond shaped scars that lay at the corners of his mouth.

"I just wanna be yours... and for you to be mine..." he spoke softly as you smile down at him, your fingers still gently running through his soft hair. "Prove to me that that's what you truly desire." You speak and he gives you a charming smirk.

"Gladly."

A/N: Hi okay so I was gonna write this yesterday since I write daily but I was at work almost all day for training and by the time I came home I was tired and had a headache so that's why there was no update and i'm sorry about that :(
ALSO for the next chapter I kinda wanted to write some smut/nsfw since it would follow up with the moment y/n and Sanzu just had at the end of this chapter but i'll only write it if you guys are comfortable with it so pls lmk! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.8K 41
Y/n was a normal business worker and she can't believe in one day her life well ruined since her mother met this guy, sanzu Haruchiyo the guy who ver...
50.7K 1.5K 17
Tokyo Revengers x Top Male Reader Manjiro Sano/Mikey x Male Reader Past/Bonten Arc: Together during childhood, through teenage years and now, togeth...
78K 2.8K 34
πŸ—οΈ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆ sex, obsession, drugs, prison, lust. 𝓨ou find yourself drawn into the dangerous world of the criminal organization that operates within...
12K 544 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...