Phan X Reader [discontinued]

By xxLittle_Lovelyxx

This is just a Dan and Phil X reader. I've been wanting to write this. If you're sensitive smut or sexual act... More

Thank You

20 0 0
By xxLittle_Lovelyxx

So. It's been a while my wonderful readers. I doubt most of you will read this, but I have to put it here to make me feel complete. I am beyond grateful for the support and love that has been given to this story. This was a very crappy beginning of my writing career. I have not gone professional yet. But I'm getting really close. Thank you all. I cherish all of you. I loved going back and reading through all your comments and cringing at my responses to some of them. But thank you. THANK YOU. So very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...