[1] ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต...

By -laheyswifey

After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest s... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค
01. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ
02. ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ
03. ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™š
04. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ
05. ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
06. ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
07. ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ก๐™œรค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š
08. ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ.
09. ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
10.๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก
11. ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š
12. ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™›๐™ž๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
13. ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ
14. ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
15. ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™จ
16. ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ
17. ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
18. ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™.
19. ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
20. ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
21. ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ
22. ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š
23. ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™
24. ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™จ
25. ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ
26. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™
27. ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
28. ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ
29. ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ
30. ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค
32. ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ!
33. ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ
34. ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
35. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™›
36. ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™—๐™ฎ๐™š
A/n sequel

31. ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ 

6.9K 160 36
By -laheyswifey

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

After the whole calm therapist thing with Elijah. I settled down and put some new clothes on. I had to look good. I mean I was next to Elijah Mikaelson. The man scared me sometimes.

When I was ready I walked outside. He had just got off the phone with someone. I closed the door behind me, catching his attention.

"Who were you on the phone with?" I ask, walking to him.

"Rebekah she's on her way" he replies starting to walk towards the car and we get in.

"What about Kol?" I mentioned I hadn't heard from him for almost two days now.

"He's on his way too"

I felt relief. I knew them together would be impossible for my brothers to pull something or for Alaric to kill them. Elijah started to drive over to Elena's house. I had to be calm in front of them. That's what Elijah wanted. It's like he planned all his deals.

When we arrived we both got off walking towards the door. I knocked while waiting for someone to open the door. The door was opened by no other than Elena. You could see the fear in her face seeing Elijah for the first time since he kidnapped her.

It definitely startled her.

"Stefan" Elena managed to say.

This made Stefan look over to the door spotting Elijah and I.

"Elijah"

"May we come in," Elijah requested. I just wanted to burst in but then again I wasn't with Klaus it was Elijah.

Stefan looks back at Elena making sure it was okay. She nodded and Elijah stepped aside allowing me to walk in.

We both walk over to the dining table, the rest joining us. I sat on the end of the table with Elijah leaning over the back of the chair I was sitting on. Elena, Matt and Stefan were sitting on the side of the table.

Elijah had proposed his deal. He takes Klaus and runs with the rest. But they were skeptical about it. They eventually brought Damon on the phone so he could have an opinion too.

"All we need is to take that stake away from him. Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the Earth and Alaric will follow us." Elijah explains to the rest. I just say between them choosing not to speak.

"And you'll just run?" Stefan asks, still not convinced.

"We've done it before. Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part of a thousand years evading my father. What's another half century while Elena is able to live out the rest of her natural life?" Elijah continues.

"We've finally stopped him, Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back" Elena adds, making me sigh.

"You sure did get rid of him at the wrong time" I say, making Elijah squeeze my shoulder signaling me to stop.

"I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours nor even within your children's lifetimes. Perhaps that will finally teach him some manners." Elijah once again offers his deal. Elena looked more convinced than the rest.

"Why should she trust you? All you've done is screw her over." Matt speaks up. He had a point but she's screwed us over too. We were on an even playing field.

"And for that, I am deeply ashamed. But now, she could have been dead the instant I walked through that door tonight, so Elena, I leave it to you to make the decision whether to trust me or not."

I look over to Elena. To them these words must mean a lot. I mean the way Elijah puts it, it'd be difficult to say no. But there was a smarter one. Damon.

"Not! Hello? Did that concussion give you brain damage?! His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!" Damon speaks from the phone.

"Rebekah and Kol will honor the terms. If you return Klaus' body to us, Elena will come to no harm."Elijah  secures.

"And where does Valeria fit into this?"

This makes everyone look over at me. Elijah gave me a choice either I ran with them or I stayed behind. But I made my choice and I'm sure Elijah knew.

"I run with them" I didn't want to. I really didn't but at this moment sitting watching how everyone was protecting her I had no option. If they weren't looking out for me I was going to do what I had done before. Leave them behind.

I looked up at Stefan seeing his face filled with guilt. I wish that guilt was enough for him for once to finally pick me but it wasn't.

"Do we have a deal?" Elijah waits for an answer looking over at them.

"No! No, no, no, no! Did I mention no?"

"Elena, it's up to you." Stefan says.

"Why do you want Klaus' body?"

"He's my brother. We remain together."

Elena sighs, convinced. "We have a deal".

We both nod in agreement. Elijah signals me to leave to retrieve Klaus' body. I was meeting Rebekah there. I used my vamp speed not wanting to get in a car that would just put more eyes on us.

──────༺♡༻──────

When I arrived at the warehouse that Damon said he was in I waited for Rebekah outside. I was getting worried she was taking longer than she said. I stood there in silence when I heard my phone ringing. It was an unknown number. I still picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hello darling, miss me?"

I sigh when I hear his accent. It was Kol of course.

"You're the one calling me. I'm pretty sure it's the other way around"

"Maybe. I'm on my way to mystic falls, just thought I should let you know I'm almost there"

"I'm not there. I'm at some warehouse to get Niks body but I'll be there in no time"

"Cant wait. I bet you miss seeing my handsome face"

I let out a little laugh. It was almost over all this mess. I was just ready to leave with them.

"I got to go, your sister is here" I say, spotting Rebekah.

"See you soon"

The call ends and I walk towards the door waiting on Rebekah.

"Let's make this quick we have to run"

I nod opening the door. When we walk in we hear nothing. There was no sign of my brother. I furrow my brows looking over at Rebekah.

"Damon! Damon, where are you?" Rebekah called out but there was no answer.

We continued to walk, but he was still not there.

"Damon! This isn't funny!"

I then stop feeling someone else's presence. I put my hand out making Rebekah stop. Then we're suddenly grabbed by Damon. He covers our mouth preventing us from screaming.

"Shhh. It's me" he whispers to both of us, still covering our mouths.

"I got the coffin out, we have to get it to the car okay" Damon continues to speak low so Alaric doesn't find us. We both nod and follow him.

He takes us to where the coffin is Rebekah and I take it and we wheel it to where the car is. Then Alaric comes out of nowhere. My first instinct is to put my hand out and throw him across the room. But before I could he speeds to me pushing me towards the wall making me hit my head.

Rebekah then speeds to him but he smashes her head against the wall. I try to go and hit him again but he smashes my head into the window of the car making the glass cut me across the face.

Damon rushes to Alaric but he kicks him out his way. When I look over I see Alaric opening the coffin and pulling out the white oak stake. Rebekah was still on the floor and I still had pieces of glass on my face. I tried to stop him but I was too late.

"No!"

"No! Don't!"

Alaric stabs Klaus in the heart, making him light up on fire.

"No! No! No!" Rebekah shouts with tears in her face.

Damon pulls me away behind him. I felt tears falling down my face. But I felt nothing but a sharp pain in my chest. I managed to push it away. We had to fight Alaric. He was after us next.

He turns around facing us.

"Next"

"Val run!" He drags my hand and Rebekahs the opposite direction. We both speed away the fastest we can. Alaric followed us but it would be hard for him to catch us.

We were running for a long time until we stopped in the middle of the woods close to mystic falls.

We both look at each other. Klaus was dead. He was staked in the heart. All I could feel was that sharp pain. I wanted to crawl into a ball and just cry. But we needed to keep going to find Elijah.

"We need to keep going.." I say with a low voice. She wipes her tears which was no use when she continued to cry. She nods and we continue to run.

We were closer to the woods in Mystic Falls. We could see two men standing there.

Elijah and Kol.

We sped faster then stopped when we were in front of them. They both already knew Stefan had received a call from Damon.

"Val!" Kol puts his hands on my face, spotting the blood on my head and face.

"I'm okay" I pull him into a tight hug letting my tears fall. I had an aching pain in me. The man I have lived most of my life with was gone. It felt unreal.

"He's gone, Elijah. There was nothing I could do to stop it." Rebekah sobs, pulling away from Elijah. I was still in Kol's arms facing Elijah and Rebekah.

"Tyler Lockwood is dead, but the rest survived. You said that Niklaus turned their bloodline."

"It was Nik I'm sure of it. I did a spell to prove it the other day" I informed them.

"Then how are the still alive"

We all look at each other. We didn't know what to do. Killing them all would be no use. But I knew what to do.

"Go back home take what you need so we can leave. I have something to do" I say, getting out of Kol's arms.

"No Val you're going to get yourself killed! You're coming with me" Kol disapproves.

"No I have to do something you go I promise I'll be okay" I look him directly in the eyes. He wasn't convinced but he knew he wouldn't be able to make me change my mind. He nods and lets me go.

I start walking in another direction pulling my phone out dialing Stefans number.

"Val? Are you okay? Where are you?"

"I'm fine Stefan. Great to hear you're alive too"

"You're leaving, that's why you called?"

"No Stefan we're not leaving I'm going to make sure of that. They already suffered a loss in not spending another half century watching them run."

"What are you talking about? We had a deal."

"If we got Klaus' body Stefan he's dead. And I doubt the rest of us will make it out alive. So I'm getting rid of Alaric and the only way to get rid of Alaric..." I stop walking in the middle of Wickery bridge.

"Val! Hey no! We can talk about this"

"I'm so sorry Stefan. If you two won't do it I will." I hung up waiting for Matt's truck to pass me. When I see it down the street I stand there. I put my hand out making the truck fly to the water.

I had to stop there for a second. Elena was dead, it was all over. Alaric was dead, Esther was gone. Everything was okay. I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed.

Everything that was wrong in my life was wrong. All the way back to the root of the problem. I thought back all the way to 1864 if I was the person I was now I could've stopped it all just like I stopped it now.

My brothers might've not put me first but I for once put myself first. I didn't let Kol and his family control what we did and I didn't let my love for my brothers get in the way from doing what was best for me. Now I was free and had my family back.

Then I thought back to the conversation I had with Klaus. It finally hit that he was gone. It hurt even more that I didn't let him say what he wanted. I just wanted to take the time back to say something as well but now he is gone.

After I gathered myself I headed back to the Mikaelson's where I walked in causing all of them to look at me.

"Great she's here let's go" Rebekah says getting her bag.

"We don't have to," I said, causing them to pause.

"What are you implying Valeria" Elijah questions knowing I did something.

"Elena is dead"

All of them looked at each other shocked at the news.

"We are still leaving. I'm not spending another day in this town. Let's go Val" Kol says picking stuff up and I nod.

It was only a matter of time before my brothers came to get us.

──────༺♡༻──────

It is morning now. Everything was packed and ready to go. I walk back into the mansion spotting Rebekah looking at some of Klaus' drawings.

I walk to her, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"B I promise you I will do everything in my power to get him back" I comfort her. She then picks up one of them and lets out a sob. I take a step back knowing what is about to happen. She throws all of the drawings to the ground in a fit of rage.

I sigh, feeling her pain. I felt nothing but sadness in me. It felt like the world stopped. We then both felt a presence.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a lady." Rebekah speaks still facing the wall. Damon speeds to her with the white oak stake. I rushed to him, pushing him to the wall. My arm across his chest holding him down.

"I did it Damon! I killed Elena! If you want any revenge go ahead. Kill me!" I challenge him looking him straight in the eye.

Out of nowhere someone starts shooting wooden bullets through the windows. I tried to see who it was but Damon sped us away.

When we got far he stopped letting me go.

"What the hell Damon! What if they got Rebekah!" I shout trying to walk past him but he stops me.

"No! You killed her and now she's in transition, so now you're going to fix it"

"I'm not fixing anything Damon, she's alive. She'll finish her transition like the rest of us or die. She has a choice!"

I honestly could care less if Elena was tuning or not. I was leaving anyway. She wasn't my problem anymore.

"What is wrong with you! This is your fault!" Damon continues to argue.

"What is wrong with me?! Damon, I'll tell you what's wrong with me. My best friend died last night. The person I've spent most of my life with is gone." I paused trying to keep myself together. "That's what's wrong with me and instead of you asking me if I'm okay you want me to help the girl who has done nothing but tear us apart?"

I looked at him for an answer but he was speechless. I scoff starting to walk away from him.

"So what now you're just going to leave?"  He speaks up, making me stop.

"It was clearly a mistake to come here in the first place. I love you both and it was fun while it lasted. But I don't belong here Damon. So yes I'm leaving. You both stay safe" I turn back around to walk back home to make sure Rebekah was okay and if Kol and Elijah were back home from getting Klaus' body.

I didn't have the energy to vamp speed. I was still sad even though I didn't show it much. I just didn't know how to react. There was something telling me he wasn't gone yet. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear my phone ring.

I look down to see Caroline's name? I answered it quickly and I put the phone up to my ear.

"Caroline? Is everything okay?"

"Yea I'm okay I just thought I'd let you know klaus is alive"

My heart stopped.

"What do you mean? How do you know?"

"Well besides making out with him in the woods.."

"What?!"

"I thought he was Tyler okay! He's in tyler's body he's in the lockwood cellar the council is looking for us they got Rebekah"

"Okay stay hidden i'll see what I can do"

The call ends and I take a deep breath. I knew he was alive, something in me was telling me he wasn't. But I had to go get Rebekah. The only place I could think where all vampires could be at this moment was Elena's house so I sped there.

I burst in, spotting Sheriff Forbes, Dr. Fell and Damon.

"Val, what are you doing here?" He asks, looking over to me.

"I just got off the phone with Caroline. She was talking about something about the council having Rebekah?" I reply looking around for Elena or Stefan. "Where's Stefan?"

"They're gone. Whoever nailed Rebekah, took them too. Please tell me you have something. Anything." Damon replies to me then looks back to Liz.

"I can't. The Council locked Carol and me out of our offices. Files, computers, everything." She replies.

"I can track Rebekah down. I'm guessing they took them to the same place"

Damon nods and I start to look for a map. I then hear someone knock and I look up seeing Matt. Damon speeds him to the wall wrapping his hands around his throat.

"In what world are you the one that gets to live?!"

Liz and Meredith both rush to him trying to get him off Matt. I put my hand out giving Damon an aneurysm making him kneel to the floor in pain. Matt gets away and I stop.

"What the hell!?"

"Focus Damon! I'm sure we have better stuff to be doing than killing the boy" I take a map from one of the shelves and I walk over to the kitchen.

They all follow me. I place the map down and I bite my wrist letting the blood fall on the map.

"How is that going to work? You're not related" Damon questions.

"I'm linked to their power. I'm allowed to know where my power sources are at" I explain starting to chant.

They all watch, intrigued watching the blood moving across the map. I then stopped chanting looking down.

"What's there?" I ask pointing where the blood stops.

"The pastor's cattle ranch. I know where it is" Matt states.

"Well, guess what? Looks like you get a chance to prove how sorry you really are. Let's go." Damon says walking out.

"I'm coming with you" I say walking out with them.

──────༺♡༻──────

I'm in the back of Damon's car looking out the window while Matt gives Damon directions. I was tempted to call Klaus. I mean if he was in Tyler's body he has his phone.

"Damon are you on vervain" I ask from the back seat making him look back at me confused.

"No, why?" He replies.

"Mm great" I look him in the eye about to compel him. "I'm about to make a call. You are going to keep driving and not use your super hearing to listen to my phone call"

He turns back to the road as if nothing happened. Matt chuckles and I take my phone out dialing Tyler's phone number.

"Wondering when you would call"

"So it's true"

"Oh come on. It was going to take more than a history teacher to kill me"

"Where are you?"

"Waiting for the witch to put me back into my body. I'll be home soon"

"I'll see you then"

I hung up as we arrived at the Pastors ranch. Damon stops the car and we all get out.

"So, what, we just storm the place with zero weapons?" Matt asks.

"Oh come on my sister is quite the vampire here" Damon says making me scoff.

"Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Two Big, bad vampires out here "Damon sings, making me roll my eyes.

"There's only one but okay" I joke, waiting for the pastor to come out. The door opens revealing pastor young.

"Let him go. The boy's innocent." He says from inside the house.

"Well, that's the point. Give me Stefan and Elena, he's all yours." Damon negotiates.

Damon is then suddenly shot in the chest making me turn around. I put my hand out stopping the bullet heading my way. Both of the officers come out showing themselves.

They start shooting more, making me put both of my hands out to stop it.

"What the hell" one of them says, making me laugh.

"You're going to have to do better than that. You see I'm not your typical type of vampire" I push my hands out making the bullets fly their way. Both drop on the floor.

I then speed over to the barn spotting Rebekah and Stefan. I sway both of my hands making the cells fly open. I speed over to Rebekah helping her up.

"Here drink" I put my wrist up to her mouth. She bites into my wrist while I carry her out the barn and I place her down still letting her drink. She then pulls away, wiping the blood off her lips.

"It's okay come here" I wrap my arms around her embracing her into a hug."Niks alive. I just spoke to him we're all going to be okay"

She pulls away looking up to me. "Thank you".

"Mh-hm. Let's go home" I stand up putting my hand up helping her up.

──────༺♡༻──────

We make it home. When we walk in we spot Kol, Elijah and Klaus sitting down. When they spot us they all snap up from their seats.

"Are you guys alright?!" Kol questions walking over to me.

"We're okay" I smile, giving Kol a small hug. He places a kiss on my forehead making me smile.

I look over to Klaus and I run to him hugging him.

"Seems like we're both indestructible huh?" I joke pulling away from him.

"Now that we're all together and Alaric is gone. We must leave and be a family again" Elijah says.

Kol walks to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Val and I are leaving I'm not allowing her to be here another minute"

I chuckle and I nod agreeing with him.

"Well go on, be happy love birds!" Rebekah exclaimed, making me laugh. I walk to her pulling her into a hug.

"You're always welcome to join us bex"

She pulls away smiling.

"I'll think about it"

"Val let's go, the car is ready" Kol shouts from outside making them all laugh.

"Well, got to go. You all stay out of trouble" I point my finger out in a warning manner.

"Go" Rebekah motions me to leave.

I walk out to see Kol waiting for me. I walk over to him as he opens the passenger door. I get in and he closes it walking over to his side. He gets in and looks over to me.

"Before we leave.." he takes a small box from the back seat and hands it to me. I take it and I open it revealing my necklace with my rings. It had been a while since I wanted them back.

Sometimes I would find myself looking for it.

"Now I understand if you're not ready to wear the rings but I do want you to wear the necklace." I smile at him nodding. He takes the necklace and I lean my head forward allowing him to put it on.

When he clips it on I move my head back to look at him. We look into each other's eyes and he places his hand on my cheek pulling me into a kiss. The kiss was passionate and long. It felt like it was the first time I kissed him ever.

"Ready?" He says slowly pulling again from the kiss.

"Ready"

Edited🩷.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 17.6K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...
707K 15.9K 190
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...
25.6K 649 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
310K 7.9K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...