Conflicted

By PercyJacksonFan1289

Severus Thorn never wanted to be a Padawan. He wanted a simple life, a life of peace. Now here he is, the Pad... More

Introduction
Attack on Kamino
Siege on Ryloth
The Students and the Black Market
Dreams and Visions
The Sith Assassin
Reunion and Rescue
Unleashed Rage
Attack on Umbara
1000 Reads!!
The Mandalorian Operation
Second Impressions
The Shadow of the Hunter
The Sith Arise
Delta Squad
Sidious
Sheer Hatred

A Happy Landing

476 12 0
By PercyJacksonFan1289

Severus Thorn's P.O.V

The past couple days have been nonstop training. And a strange series of events. Dooku had a new monster, who wreaked havoc, and shortly disappeared, along with Asajj Ventress. We were now in the deep Outer Rim, after having received a transmission from the Crelythiumn system. However, we had found a Jedi distress code in the message. An ancient one. Now, I was on a ship  with Kenobi, Skywalker, and Ahsoka Tano. 

Hmph. Joy. 

I had suggested a Jedi cruiser meet at the same coordinates, in the case of a Separatist trap by Dooku, and his pet, Grievous.

"Rex, do you read us?" I spoke into the comms. "We are at the rendezvous point, waiting for you."

Rex had a look of confusion. "Sir, we are at the rendezvous point, and we have no sign of you on our scanners."

"Oh c'mon, that's impossible." Anakin said. "Something's wrong. We are at the exact coordinates of the distress signal, but there is nothing here. Rex is at the exact same coordinates, and isn't here." He explained to us. 

"Interesting." Kenobi said.

Rex's communications began cutting out. His image began flickering. I frowned. He spoke in a  distorted voice. "Unable-find...where are?" I could barely make out what he was saying.

"Something is blocking our signals." Ahsoka said. At the exact same moment she said that, all our systems shut off.

"Uh oh." Anakin said.

"Not good." Kenobi muttered.

"Everything's dead." Ahsoka said, attempting to flick the switches.

"Even the life support." I told them, furiously tapping buttons.

"That won't help, Severus, this is getting strange." Anakin said.

All the systems got powered up again.

"Huh..." I smirked. 

Anakin returned the smirk. "Luck. All luck."

Kenobi grinned. "Nothing to be concerned about after all." He folded his arms, giving Anakin a smug look.

"Then what's that eerie structure right in front of us?" I asked, pointing to a diamond-shaped structure that somehow, appeared right in front of us. Our ship began moving towards it. 

"Uh oh." Anakin said, again.

"It's pulling us towards it!" Ahsoka said. The structure's top half went up, revealing a white light between the halves. "Strap yourselves in." We fastened our belts.

"Looks like we're going for a ride." Kenobi said, bracing himself. All that was in our view was the bright light. Then everything turned black

My eyes shot open, everyone was regaining consciousness. "Another happy landing." I groaned. Kenobi let out a small laugh.

"Wait, who landed the shuttle?" Anakin said, looking around.

"Where even are we?" Ahsoka groggily asked.

"An organic mass, bigger than an asteroid. At least it has a breathable atmosphere." I said, checking the computer in front of me. 

"This is quite unusual. I can't even find out where in the galaxy are we." Kenobi said, trying to find our coordinates. "Or if we are even in our own galaxy. Systems seem fine. But nothing is working." I got up, walking out the ship.

"Hey! I saw something." Ahsoka said, pointing to a hill. "A reflection, maybe?"

"I don't see anything." Kenobi said, looking into some binoculars.

"Did you hear that?" Anakin blurted out. 

I shrugged. Then, a woman appeared.

"Who are you?" Anakin asked, folding his arms. 

"I am Daughter." She said. I tilted my head. Quite the name..I suppose. "Are you the One?"

"The One what?" Anakin asked, confused.

"I will take you to him." Daughter stated. 

"Who's him?" 

"Uh, did you bring us here?"

"What's this place called?"

The woman, or known as Daughter ignored our questions. "Only he can help you. We have little time. Follow me. We must have shelter by nightfall."

"And we thought the planet was strange." Anakin grinned. "How about this one." Ahsoka chuckled. 

"We'll be fine, as long we stay together." Kenobi said, he began walking towards her. We followed.

"The seasons seem to change between the time of day." I said to my allies, as we walked with the strange woman. 

"Yeah." Anakin said, looking around.

"And there are no animals. Or any organic life form." Ahsoka said, frowning.

"A strange place indeed." Kenobi said. "Be wary. Do any of you sense it?"

I nodded. "The Force is powerful here. It's unlike anything I've felt before. Be on your guard."

We walked in silence for a few moments. 

"Excuse me, who are you taking us to?" Anakin asked Daughter. 

"The Father, of course." She replied.

Ahsoka smirked. "Of course." She said sarcastically 

"And what, do tell, are you?" Obi-Wan asked.

"We are the ones who guard the power." Daughter explained. "We are the middle, the beginning, and the end."

"Ah, so much clearer now." I said, it being my turn to be sarcastic.

We walked for a few minutes more. I kept looking around me. I could have sworn I saw a figure in my peripheral vision. I had my hand right next to my saber. Kenobi noticed this, but only raised a brow. 

"LOOK OUT!" Anakin yelled. 

I snapped my head up too see several boulders crash in front of us. I rolled back, while Anakin quickly pushed the Daughter forward. Obi-Wan lost his footing, and hanged off a ledge. Ahsoka leapt forward, helping Kenobi up.

"Thank you." He said.

"Don't mention it." She smirked. 

I stared at the boulders. It was impossible it was from natural causes. The hill had no loose rocks. "Contact Master Skywalker from his com link." I suggested.

Kenobi nodded, and pressed his com link. "Anakin are you there? Are you alright?"

When Anakin answered the com, it was clear he wasn't happy. "Yeah. But our friend here has RUN OFF!" I could hear the last two words from the other side of the boulders. "Go back to the ship, and send another distress signal, if that's even possible. I'll follow the weird lady and find a way to get off this rock."

Obi-Wan sighed. "And if it's a trap?"

"Well then I'm not gonna wait around to find out!" Anakin responded.

Obi-Wan shook his head. "Anakin, no. Wait for us to find another way and find you." There was no response. "Anakin?" He sighed. "So reckless and impatient." He muttered.

"He'll find her." Ahsoka reassured.

"Yes, and what else?" Kenobi said, folding his arms. Obi-Wan looked at the sky. "Storms approaching. We should move." 

After walking for what seemed like a day, we found an empty space of land, where our ship was previously located. "Perfect, the ship's gone.

"Yes, I see that." Obi-Wan said, stroking his beard, thinking.

"The plants are dying, withering." I said, kneeling down to a plant. "Everything is dying."

"Did you lose something." A voice behind us said. His voice sounded powerful, and so did his presence. It was strange how I didn't notice it. I quickly ignited my saber, along with Ahsoka, pivoting towards the voice. He had a black outfit, with white skin, and red markings on his face. What threw me off was his eyes. They were a bright red. "My sister said to wait." He snarled.

"Did she now? We were unfortunately separated." Obi-Wan replied. "We'd like our ship back, if you don't mind." 

"Not yet." The stranger yelled. "Is it true that he is the Chosen One?" He whispered.

Obi-Wan immediately ignited his saber. "What do you know of such things?"

"What is about to happen, shall occur, whether you like it or not." The stranger growled. He waved his hand, and our sabers un-ignited.

"Sith." I immediately said. "You are a Sith." 

"Sith..." He laughed. "Yes, and no. The storms here are quite lethal, if you want a chance of survival, I suggest finding shelter." He sprinted away from us, and became a hideous creature. I could barely make out it's features. All I could tell was it radiated the power of the Dark Side, and it had wings.

A lightning blast struck near my feet. "Quick. There's a cave over there!" Kenobi pointed to a cave. We sprinted inside it, finally finding shelter.

A couple hours later.

We had set up camp, I was resting, my head on a rock. Despite the roughness, I was exhausted, and quickly fell asleep.

"The Force is powerful here." My eyes sprung open, and I got onto my feet. In front of me was Revan. I frowned. When I usually saw him, it was in the black, foggy, area. "Very strong."

"What do you want with me. I've made it clear I want nothing to do with you." I told him, fists clenched. 

Revan examined his surroundings. "Use this power to your advantage. You will need it. It has more power than you know. It gave me the ability to manifest myself. And soon...I shall be complete." 

My vision began swimming, and my eyes shot open.

I saw Obi-Wan standing up, looking around, confused. I got up.

"Master, are you alright?" I asked him.

"This place is quite peculiar." He sighed, sitting down. "I'm worried about Anakin. With his power, this is a very dangerous place to be. Ahsoka shifted in her sleep. 

Obi-Wan walked towards her. "Ashoka?" He lightly shook her.

Ahsoka shot up. "I...had a vision. I think Anakin may be in trouble."

"Then let's get moving." I told them. 

After walking for a short while, the darkness surrounding us, faded, the tree's and plants grew back.

"The longer we stay here, the stranger it gets." Ahsoka commented.

"It seems the planet is renewing itself." Obi-Wan said. "Any thoughts, Severus?" 

I barely heard him. My mind spinning. What was happening to me? These visions, Revan, the Sith. I had to do what Master Windu taught me. Control the Dark Side, don't let it control you.

"Severus!" Obi-Wan said, a little loud.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. Strange." I said.

I could see in my peripheral vision that Ahsoka and Kenobi exchanged a glance.

"Let's just keep-." I froze, stopping in mid-sentence. I felt an extremely powerful presence..no..two. "Run...RUN." I yelled, to see two winged animals descending towards us. They quickly caught up, grabbing Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan. I ran towards the darker beast, jumping on to it. It began maneuvering around, trying to shake me off in the sky . The animals began to land in an arena. 

"Anakin?" I muttered. The bat spun around, and I lost my grip, landing on my back. I grunted. All I heard was ringing. Anakin was yelling at a figure, and the mysterious man circled him. Anakin began using the Force, making the beasts kneel. Day began to change into night. They dropped Kenobi and Ahsoka, and we're slammed into the wall. In a desperate attempt, they tried lunging for them, but Anakin simply made them kneel. 

"ON YOUR KNEES." He commanded to the beasts. 

They turned into humans, and the night changed back into day.

"I've taken your test, now fulfill your promise." He told the man, which I assumed was the Father. 

"Leave us." He told to us. "Now." 

"Don't trust him." I advised, walking away."

"You think?" He smirked. 

We walked back to our ship, Anakin looked at the horizon.

"Ready to get out of here?" Obi-Wan grinned.  

Anakin nodded, and walked up the ramp.

(I'm gonna cut it short, nothing exciting on my plans for Mortis.)

After a few miserable days of having kidnappings, possessions, and more, we appeared back on the ship.

"Sir, do you read us?" On a hologram was Captain Rex. 

"We read you Rex."

"We were worried, you were off the scopes, for a moment."

"I'd say it's been longer than a moment." I frowned.

"Sir..I don't understand. You'll need to explain.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, we"re coming in now."

Right in front of us was the Venator, and we left Mortis behind.

(Alright, the Citadel is where the good stuff starts happening, this and the previous chapters were a build-up. Get ready for a rollercoaster of action and emotion.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.5K 69
Anakin Skywalker could never forget his apprentice, Ahsoka Tano, but the Jedi Order will waste no time mourning the loss of the ex-padawan. With a ne...
41.2K 1.2K 100
A descendant of Revan, Theseus Shan is reapprenticed to Obi-Wan after the start of the Clone Wars. Despite his initial rough start with Anakin, the t...
426K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...
5.8K 248 30
What if Obi-Wan got the padawan he wanted in the start of the clone wars? This is the story of Lora Caran. A girl born on a planet, unknown of the je...