Older Brothers

By lookingatitnow

Khloe Lakewoods life isn't ordinary. It's the opposite. She has six older and overprotective brothers. How do... More

CHARACTORS
Prologue
1
2
CHAPTER THREE - SHOPPING
CHAPTER FOUR -FIRST DAY
CHAPTER Five - chase
Chapter Six - Rumours
Chapter Seven - Football
Chapter Eight - The Game
Chapter Nine - Detention
Chapter Ten - Elliott
Chapter eleven - My Brothers Friends
Chapter Twelve - the next morning
Chapter Thirteen - Charlie's New Friends
Chapter Fourteen - Friday
Chapter Fifteen - Hopefully I Get Away with it
Chapter Sixteen - The Party, P1
Chapter Seventeen - The Party, P2
Chaptet eighteen - The Morning After
Chapter Nineteen - Lazy Days By The Pool
Twenty - Cat Fight
Chapter Twenty-one - A new kind of enemy
Chapter twenty-two - The Problem that is Khloe
Twenty-three- Bright Ideas
Chapter Twenty-Four - Karma
Chapter Twenty-five - Old Friends are the best friends
Chapter Twenty-six - Taylor
Chapter Twenty-Seven - CHASE
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Coming Clean
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six - I don't feel like talking
Chapter thirty-seven
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57

52

7.2K 233 79
By lookingatitnow

"What number is that?" Someone said to me, two hands placed on my shoulders. From the smell of their cologne I knew it was Elliott.

I was hovered over the so called Lakewood special and helping myself to another drink.

"Second," I said, answering honestly. "That allowed?" I said almost smirking.

As I spun around I could see Elliott watching me cautiously. He looked pretty sober. "Yeah, last one though. God knows what Dean and Chase put in that stuff."

"Oh so it's not made under your supervision?" I smirked. "Why does that make it taste so much better?"

Elliott rolled his eyes at me, but smiled. "You seem to have changed your tune about this party."

I shrugged. "I guess I realised we make our own fun." I said, taking a sip of my drink.

"That we do." Elliott said.

I looked at him sadly. "Elliott you can agree with me all you want, but your actions are telling me something else. You're far too sober to be at this party right now."

"I'm fine, Khloe. I've had a couple beers."

I sighed. "Here. Take this and drink it." I said, handing him my drink. "I know, your little sister trying to corrupt you may seem a little weird, but you deserve it. You've had to put up with us lot whilst Dads been away. Treat yourself."

Elliott looked unconvinced, but took the cup and had a sip. "This stuff is weird." He said.

"Blame our brothers."

Elliott looked at me amused just as Jake came up to us and slung his arm around both our shoulders.

"How's my two favourite siblings doing?" He grinned.

"How much have you had to drink, Jake?" Elliott said.

"I'm all good, Elliott. Have some more to drink." He said, dismissively. "My favourite sister enjoying herself?"

I shrugged. "Getting there." I said, nothing that Dean and Chase had just emerged from the living room with Blake.

"Good to hear it. I'm gonna go out to smoke with them, but I'll catch you later." Jake said.

"Smoke?" Elliott said, shaking his head.

Jake shrugged. "Just the one, just the one, don't worry Elliott. Put your trust in me, good brother. I'm just chilling." He said and did an actual peace sign at us before disappearing outside with some friends.

"Jake smokes?" I said to Elliott, amused as our brother disappeared through the crowds of people.

"Sometimes." Elliott said. "I'd better not find you or Charlie doing it." Elliott warned.

I put my pinkie out. "I'll try and Promise, I'll never do it again?"

Elliotts nostrils widened. "You've smoked?"

I shrugged. "Haven't most people by my age?"

"No you're sixteen!" Elliott said in disbelief.

"In England it's not technically illegal for a minor to smoke." I said.

"Just the fact you know that, is just so much worse."

I shrugged. "Relax. I haven't smoked anything for ages. I don't really like it."

He seemed to relax a bit when I said that. "Does the alchohol make you truthful or something?"
He said, surprised I wasn't admitting it to him.

I smirked. "That's for you to figure out," I said. "On that topic, am I good to get myself a drink seeing as though I so kindly let you have mine?"

Elliott looked reluctant. "Go on then. But that's it. Being around you drinking is making me uncomfortable enough." He said, shaking his head. He looked around the room. "Where's Charlie? I haven't seen him all night."

I smirked. "Better ask Charlie that."

Elliott narrowed his eyes at me. "What does that mean? He better not be drunk. I can't deal with seeing with both of you drinking. It's so weird."

"Why?" I asked, ingrigued.

Elliott shrugged. "You're both like 12 in my head. It's weird to be reminded you're so much older."

I smirked. "Must suck to be the oldest." I said. "Believe it or not I've always secretly liked being the youngest."

Elliott looked surprised. "You have?"

"Yeah. It comes with tons of benefits if you really think about it. I think my main disadvantage is my gender, but that's more because It makes me a tad bit different from you guys and you lot occasionally being sexist."

"Differents good." Elliott shrugged. "And I'm not sexist."

"You're a man. You're probably unconsciously sexist without realising it."

"How?" Elliott narrowed his eyes.

"Okay so you've said I'm only allowed two drinks tonight, right?" I asked him. He nodded. "How many is Charlie allowed?"

"Three, but —"

"I rest my case." I stated.

"Hang on. That's not to do with sexism." He said. "That's to do with me making sure you don't get too drunk."

"Why? Aren't you concerned for Charlie in the same way? Why aren't you scared of him getting drunk?"

"Boys have a higher tolerance than girls. It's a scientific fact,"

"Is it? Girls can be heavy weights you know. What if I was a heavy weight and Charlie was a light weight."

"It wouldn't be the case. If you were a light weight and so was he, you could have two drinks and he could have three. Or if you were both heavy weights maybe you could have five or six and he could have seven." He said.

"But couldn't I be a heavy weight and he'd be a light weight?"

"No. I already know you're a light weight because he told me when I asked him. And because you're twins, you're probably both light weights."

"But since we're twins couldn't three drinks for me and three drinks for him have the same effect? We'd be the same level."

"You'd have to be boy twins." He said. "But you're not."

"But that's sexist. The difference is sexist."

Elliott sighed. "Khloe, you're shorter and smaller than him. Two drinks for you will have the same effect as three drinks in him. It's science. Okay? It's not me being sexist. It's just how it works."

I sighed. "One day I'm going to prove you wrong."

He smirked. "And I'm telling you now that day will never come."

I grabbed the other drink as Elliott looked away from me, almost like he wanted to pretend he wasn't seeing me drink at a party. I just smiled to myself, but got distracted when my phone started buzzing. I checked it.

We're outside.

I smiled and went up to Elliott again. "My friends are here. I'll catch up with you when I get bored of them"

Elliott nodded to me and I walked away through the crowd of people.

When I got outside, there were people scattered along our front lawn. Some were in groups, some pairs and nobody was looking at me.

I made my way down the steps and headed to the bottom of the drive, past the oak tree that some people had crowded around smoking.

"Khloe!" Someone called to me, grabbing my attention.

I turned around to see Logan standing behind me. He was smiling at me.

"Hey." I said, giving him a smile. "I haven't seen you for a while."

"Yeah, how you been?" He said.

I nodded. "Good. Had a lot going on, you know with exams. We're all stressed."

Logan nodded. "Yeah I get you." He said. "Charlie mentioned something about you having a tough time."

"Oh he did, did he?" I said. "That's very bold of him, thinking he could talk about my private life with his friends."

Logan looked sheepish. "I no, he didn't say much. He just said you were stressed out."

I nodded. "Right." I said. "Well
Do I look stressed out to you right now?"

"No.... you look... good."
He said.

I smiled. "I knew there was a reason I liked having you around. And it wasn't just your pretty
Face."

Logan's eyes widened like my comment took him off guard.

"Take the compliment, Logan. I don't give out many."

Logan's eyes squinted. "Right... I see you're drinking your families famous drink."

I shrugged. "My brothers famous drink, you mean?"

"I guess. You like it? I can't tell what's in it?"

I shrugged. "You know the classic Lakewood charm that everyone seems to fall for."

Logan nodded and looked at me uncertainly. "Are you okay, Khloe?"

I nodded. "I'm fine." I said.

Logan looked at me unconvinced.
"I saw you around school this week. You looked pretty run down."

I narrowed my eyes. "Charming. That's just what a girl wants to hear."

Logan eyes widened. "No, that's not what I meant. It's just you were like that this week and then suddenly this weekend you've completely shifted,' it's strange."

"Impressive you mean."
I said, smiling. "People have bad days. Lucky for you tonight's a good one." I said, turning around deciding to leave him.
"My friends are waiting. And if Charlie was the one who asked you to talk to me if you saw me, you can tell him you did the job and that I'm fine."

Logan looked at me cautiously. "Sure." He said and I walked away.

••••••

Heyyy what do you think?

Thoughts on Khloe in this chapter?

Hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote and follow me
On here and comment what you think if you want more :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 999 27
being the youngest among four older brothers who are all overprotective what could happen to these family a lot of adventures and difficult situation...
267K 12.4K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
263K 4.2K 17
Chloe Clarkson is 15 years old and lives with her 10 older, overprotective, defensive, annoying brothers who will stop at nothing to keep her safe. ...
202K 3.6K 81
Alicia has been abused by her mom and step-dad for the past 2 and a half years, plus she has also been bullied for the past 2 and a half years. What...