Dabi Imagines

By novasdarling

Dabi has so much to offer. Here's a bunch of shorts by me about him and you. Hope you enjoy and you can alway... More

CryBaby
I Love You?
Dabi's Goodgirl
First Date
Just One More
Eat Up
Kiss Me Goodbye
Just a Little Bit More
Open Up
Pet Names
Not Interested
Losing Your Virginity
Porcelain Doll
Be Mine
Be Good
So Weak
Not Them
Just Be Mine
Gagging and Drooling

Brat Tamer

1.8K 10 1
By novasdarling

Many of your friends would be getting ready to start their new semester of college. You would be too if it wasn't for the man who you once called your boyfriend. Dabi had isolated you from your loved ones, then he completely kidnapped you. Burning your apartment building down, allowing people to think you were just one more missing body in the wreckage. You still remembered that night, the night the love of your life showed you who he really was. A monster. You had simply told him that you had the ability to take a semester or even a year abroad. That there were scholarships you could apply for so it would be basically free. Travelling was something he knew you wanted to do. You had talked about it nonstop. Rome, Paris, Venice, New York, Hong Kong. Going on and on about where you wanted to do, where you could go. The amazing classes each place had to offer. What you didn't realize was the anger growing in Dabi. His eyes becoming sinister more and more with each word you spoke. While you wanted to travel and then come back to your loving boyfriend. Dabi saw the love of his life trying to leave him. Trying the leave the country just to get away from him. It was too late when you saw his look when he stood up and approached you. Grabbing your arms and pinning you to the wall. There was no calming him down as he pinned you. He began to yell at you, asking why you wanted to leave him so badly. Where you tired of him? Was he not enough for you anymore? You couldn't process what was going on. Was he upset over the travel talk? Trying to explain that it was only for school and you'd be back did nothing to calm him down. Dabi's hands began to heat up. Fear began to spread through your body. Not once did you think your boyfriend would ever harm you? But now, at this moment. You realized how little you knew the man before you.

Dabi wasn't the most patient man, but he made an exception for you. Letting you get away with far more than he should of. He truly loved you, you were his everything. His life, his air, his heart. While you talked about leaving to do a semester abroad, he began to realize just how attached he was. His anger and fear grew every minute you rambled on. You seemed so happy talking about going to all those places. So fucking happy about leaving him alone. Did you want to meet a new guy and replace him? Maybe you wanted to leave him and this was how you were gonna break up with him. Women were like that, always leaving a good man for some easy dick. He wouldn't let that happen. You were going to stay and drop out of that stupid school as well. You only needed him. Oh, how clear he made that when he burned down your building, killing people just to prove a point.

It had been a few weeks since Dabi had taken you. Most of the time you had spent locked in a closet that you could barely fit in. Only leaving you to sit up leaning against the wall in order to fall asleep. It had been hard, you felt like you were being destroyed. Your will to live was also being destroyed, wishing he would just end you instead of forcing you to live this miserable life. Hoping he would make it quick if he ever actually loved you. You couldn't remember the last time he had fed you, or even the last time he opened that door for you. You were dirty, he refused to let you use the washroom. Forcing you to soil yourself. You felt like you were nothing now. So useless, disgusting, if he wasn't going to end this all with your death soon. You hoped it went back to how it was before. Even if Dabi was the cause of your pain, maybe he'd be willing to go back to how it was before. As crazy as it sounded, you missed his touch, you just missed not being locked in a closet left to starve and make a mess of yourself.

The door had suddenly opened, the light from the room felt like it was burning your eyes. Trying to hide your face, resorting to covering your face with your hands. Dabi was looking at you in silence. His presence was difficult to avoid. "Hey, baby. Shh, shh, it's okay." He knelt down as you began to cry. Sobbing into your hands. "Baby look at me." Shaking your head only got his hands to grip your wrist. You didn't want to anger him, it just hurt. "D-dabi, I can't. It h-hurts." His grip loosened. He left the spot he was crouching in. Suddenly, the lights were off. You peeked up, your eyes feeling better with a darker room. It got easier when Dabi closed the curtains as well. The room was dark, your eyes could actually fully open and look around without any pain. "Better?" He asked from across the room. You offered him a nod. Dabi made his way back to you, crouching back down. "Now, let's get you cleaned up doll. You're a mess." You wanted to yell, to say that it's all your fault, but the fear of being locked back in the closet was in the front of your mind. Letting him carry you towards the bathroom. Putting you down, Dabi began the shower. Undressing you, checking the water to make sure it wasn't too hot. He made you feel like a child, so helpless and small. But then again, you were helpless when he burned your building down and took you. You had no real way to stop him, you knew that. Now you realized, it was best to just let him do as he pleased.

After the shower, Dabi applied lotion to you, did your hair and brushed it. He was being so gentle, something he was before all of this. Dabi always loved to help you after you showered, drying you off, applying lotion to you. Even brushing your hair for as long as you allowed him to. It felt nice, so nice for things to be almost normal again. You were ripped from your thoughts when you felt him begin to kiss your neck. You couldn't lie, that also felt nice. Having someone physically touch you again after being so long in that closet, but the pain in your stomach was hard to ignore. "Uhh, Dabi?" He hummed in response. "I-I, my stomach. It hurts." His movements froze, had you angered him? "It's, it's not that I don't want this. I do. But, it's been so long, so long since I've eaten." There was a pause for a while, then Dabi broke it with a laugh. "Of course. Sorry babe. Yeah, I have some stuff in the fridge. I'll get you some stuff. Wait here." Dabi then left the room. With Dabi gone, sleep was becoming appealing now. God, the bed felt so nice, but you were too hungry to actually enjoy the sleep.

Dabi came back with food, watching you eat. He smiled when you thanked him for the plate. After you were done, he got you some water as well. Once you were done he took both the cup and plate back into the kitchen. Only to come back and continue his attack on your neck and shoulders. The small moans that escaped your lips only urged him on. Soon his hands began an assault of their own. Roaming your body, groping and feeling as much of as possible. You wanted to enjoy it, you wanted to enjoy this seemingly romantic act, but the fear of being locked back in the closet was on your mind. "D-dabi. Are y-you going to, to lock me back up again?" His touches and kisses paused for a second, then Dabi burst out laughing. "Oh, dollface. I won't lock you back up unless you give me a reason to." Dabi planted a kiss on your lips, trying to deepen them. He was being so tender yet so demanding. You were breathless when he pulled away. "So, will you be good for me babe?" You nodded, wanting nothing more than to never go back there. Even if it meant giving in to your captors every want and desire.

He had pushed you on the bed. Leaving kisses all along your body, occasionally leaving dark marks on you. "So pretty." His actions were becoming more aggressive. "So pretty when you're not being a fucking brat." His hands found your throat, squeezing, cutting off your air supply. "So beautiful when you know your place." You began to see spots in your vision. You were going to pass out if he kept this up, but the fear of angering him if you tried to stop him, stopped you. Right when you felt like you were going to pass out, he released. You tried to catch your breath, coughing and gasping for air. Before you could even fully recover, Dabi fisted a chunk of your hair, pulling your head back, looking directly into his eyes. "You may think I'm a monster, but I'm not. I-I just love you. I couldn't let you go. To leave and never come back." "Dabi I-" You were cut off with Dabi yelling into your face and yanking on your hair harder. "No, don't bullshit me. You were going to leave. You were going to leave me. I just couldn't let you do that. You made me do this. If, if you just kept quiet, just stopped with that fucking school bullshit I wouldn't have had to do all of this." He leaned in, whispering in your ear. "Those people would still be alive if you just kept your mouth shut. If you were just a good little thing." You felt shivers running down your body, tears streaming down your cheeks. He was right, if you just picked up on Dabi's cues, he wouldn't have acted out and those people in your building would be alive. "Shh, shh, it's okay baby. Cause I forgive you for all of that. You were just being a brat, but now. Now you're ready to listen, right?" You nodded. "Good. Now, how about you let me have some fun and make you feel good. You were in there so long. Wouldn't want that to happen again." Dabi's hands roamed further down between your legs, finding your clit. All you could do was nod and moan his name. You knew he loved that, he loved hearing his name on your lips. Knowing the pleasure you were feeling was coming from him. Dabi began to kiss your neck, making his way down to your chest as his fingers still worked at you. No matter what he had done to you, he was still managing to make you feel good. No matter how much you wanted to revolt, your body was refusing. Instead, melting into his touch. Your mind was too scared of the closet to force you to speak. You were at his mercy now, completely at his will. And from his touches now, he was enjoying it. Sucking and marking your body. Bringing your body to orgasm over and over just with his fingers.

You were barely conscious, laying on the bed so tired. Dabi had pulled his fingers away, soaked in your juices. Only to raise them to his lips, moaning at your taste. "You taste so fucking, good baby. But I know you'll feel even better." He had moved on top of you, planting himself between your legs. Lining himself up with your entrance. "I promise I'll go easy for tonight. I don't want to hurt you. I would never hurt you." His words were lies, yet you believed them. He would never hurt you again if you only listened from now on and you would. He slid in, giving you time to adjust. It had been so long since he had fucked you, the stretch you felt was proof of that. Dabi took it slow until your moans sounded like they were pure pleasure rather than having hints of pain in them. He rocked in you as he cooed and mocked how you looked under him. How helpless you truly were without him. That all you needed was for that brattiness to be stripped from you in order for you to reach your true potential. And he had done that. He had finally tamed you, tamed a little brat that had a nerve to even suggest leaving him for a couple of months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.7K 23
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇsʜᴏᴛᴏxʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ may contain : Gore Sexual content (18+) Killing Obsessed people Stalker behavior Yandere Cussing Some Yaoi And...
174K 7.2K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...
2.3K 154 30
(I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS.) "𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯." They say that the string of fate a...
765K 14.2K 105
MENTIONS ABUSE, DEATH AND DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE. Requests open. I do not own Bnha or any of the images used. Headcanons, Oneshots and Scenarios of...