mason mount stories!

By prettypinksky_

stories i've conjured up about mason mount! 18+, minors DNI. most of this content will be mature. any minors... More

instagram stories 0.1 - disneyland paris
instagram stories 0.2 - champions league final
instagram stories 0.3 - training & euro's
instagram stories 0.4 - crazy in love
beautiful celebration (18+)
home remedies
begin again (0.1, 18+)
on the golf course (18+)
awkward encounters
mile high club (18+)
congratulations, baby (18+)
intimidation techniques
update!
on the table (18+)
update

nsfw alphabet (18+)

9.5K 71 5
By prettypinksky_

a/n: this gets pretty.... explicit so uh.... enjoy i guess? 18+ minors to NOT interact. if you want me to write imagines based on any of these please hmu with the specific one so i know because i think these would be quite juicy hehe! anyway... enjoy besties xx

*

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

aftercare mason is one of your favourite versions of him. he is so gentle, and he loves to kiss you and cuddle you all evening, no matter how intense the sex was beforehand. if you want a bath, he'll run you a bath, if you want a shower, he'll help you wash your hair. sometimes the aftercare can be better than the events that lead up to it, because you love mason more and more with every moment after.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

(himself): mason's favourite body part in himself always varied, but he was always fond of his nose and his thighs. he never really saw the attraction to his nose but you loved it, and through the love you had for it he then became rather fond of it. his thighs were his favourite body part because he fucking loves watching you fall apart on them, especially when you're horny after hours of teasing.

(you): before you slept together, you were convinced mason was going to be a boob guy, but he always claims it's a 50/50 split with you. he always has at least one hand on your bum if you're wearing jeans, tucked in the back pocket while you're standing at the counter paying for shopping, or looking at perfume. he gets so much stick for it in the media and when he's with his mates, but he doesn't care. when you're in private, he's always got one hand on one of your boobs, usually in a non-sexual way. if he's the little spoon he'll always cup one of them in his hands with the excuse that it keeps them warm, but usually — more often than not — the boob cupping ends up turning sexual because one of you can't keep yourself together.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

mason loves to cum all over your body — your face, your boobs, your stomach, your arse — literally anywhere as long as it's seeable. he loves to paint you in it so you know you're his, there's nothing more attractive to him than when he see's his girl covered in his seed.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

mason loves the idea of fucking you in the changing room, whether it's at stamford bridge or at wembley after an england game. something about it just drives him absolutely crazy.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

mason is very experienced. he knows his way around your body and it was something you were so grateful for. he knows how to use his assets in the best possible way to have you seeing stars.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

doggy. one of your favourite things to do to mason is to tease him, and whenever you take it too far you'll always end up with your head buried in the sheets while he's railing you. he loves watching you underneath him like that as he establishes that dominance, letting himself go. he loves fucking you from behind because it means you want him to be in control, and he knows that you want him to talk to you in ways he would never even think of — "you're such a dirty slut, aren't you?" / "i don't think you deserve to cum after the way you teased daddy out there." / "you'll know not to be such a fuckin' brat next time." — outside of a situation like this.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

mason likes to keep himself well groomed because he just prefers it in general, and you're thankful for that. and yes, the carpet does match the drapes.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

mason is such a romantic. like an unbelievable romantic. he likes to spoil you anyway, but when it comes to intimacy he really does spoil you. he loves to buy you lingerie (even though it's really just for him to take off of you later). he loves being intimate, and to him it's the little things like the nose kisses and the way his hand always finds yours when it's not so much 'sex' as it is 'love making' and you're just two hearts beating as one.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

mason's away a lot for work and with you as his girlfriend, it's natural for him to feel the need to jack off when you're not there to help. he always finds himself scrolling through your instagram first, and then he'll take it to the secret folder on his phone full of pictures and videos of you that either you've sent him over the months while he's been away, or video's of you that he's taken, choking on his dick or him filming you while he's fucking you from behind.
sometimes it just washes over him while you're on facetime together, and he'll get a stiffy that you'll know about instantly because you know that look, and you'll happily help one another out over the phone.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

mason is a kinky guy (and you can't convince me he's not). what gives it away is his innocence on the surface, he's so polite and so sweet but when it's just the two of you in the moment, he can feel like a different person (in the best way). mason loves to edge you, but equally he loves to overstimulate you until you can't take much more. that man loves to be called daddy, but he also refers to himself as daddy when things are getting rough — "that's right angel, sucking daddy's cock so well." / "now you know what happens when you're a brat around daddy." — and he loves the way you react to his words. some of his kinks he never realised until he met you, that he has a kink for choking and being choked, spitting and it makes him want to combust when you call him your good boy while. you're riding him. basically, mason's game for testing any new kinks you think you might have, because chances are, he's been thinking about them too.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

because of his job, and his squeaky clean (for the most part) public persona, you can't really take intimacy too far out of the house. he loves fucking you anywhere he can, with that being said. if you're at an event and he can't hold off, straight to a store cupboard or a toilet. you love to tease one another in public places, though, with fleeting touches to the inner leg and lingering eyes. he loves fucking you in hotel rooms. there's something about fucking his girl in a bed that doesn't belong to them, knowing that people on either side of the wall who can hear it that drives him fucking insane.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

it doesn't take either of you much to get turned on, sometimes for you it's as easy as seeing mason walk out of the shower in a towel, while for him it's something as simple as seeing you in a bra. basically, mason's horny for you every second of the day, and you're not much better.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

you and mason have made it very clear that you never want to share one another. it's difficult with him being such a fucking attractive man that everyone wants a piece of him, and you both know that; but he also knows a lot of people want you. you're his and he's yours, and you'd never put your relationship in harms way just to add a third person into the mix when you know you can satisfy one another perfectly.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

mason — as much as he says he doesn't have a preference — definitely prefers to be receiving head. there's something about the way you look when you're on your knees in front of him with his dick down your throat that makes him dizzy. the way you choke and splutter around him and your make up goes all messy is an image he wants tattooed on his brain forever. although, he does love giving it too. he loves the way you writhe around on the bed or the sofa whenever he's on his knees eating you out (or, as he calls it 'eating his favourite meal').

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

it depends on the mood he's in as to what pace he goes at. if he's angry, pissed off or had enough of your teasing, then it's rough and hard. he doesn't particularly care who's around to hear the skin on skin clapping, or the moans and groans you make and he doesn't care what they have to say about it either. if it's any other emotion, it's usually much slower. mason's very much a fan of slow and hard, he likes to draw out his thrusts for as long as possible so he can hit every spot and make sure you know about it.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

neither of you are fans of quickies, they get messy and hot and they usually always end with the pair of you in a store cupboard, your back pressed against a wall and his body holding you up as he drills into you. it's not something that's particularly attractive to watch on the outside, you're sure; but sometimes if he's desperate for you or visa versa and you know the moment will be gone when you get home, it's the best thing for it.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

mason's a risk taker of sorts in his day to day life anyway, so in the bedroom it came as no surprise to find out he liked taking risks. he likes experimenting with new kinks and new positions to see what you both do and don't like, he likes to see what feels good for the both of you, and you appreciate that it's always spicing up your love life.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

being an athlete, mason has the stamina that a lot of men don't have, even at his age. he has astounding capabilities to go for two, three, sometimes even four rounds. it's impressive and if you're 100% honest, it turns you on so much more knowing he can keep up with you.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

mason was quite shocked one day when he stumbled upon the bottom drawer of your bedside table to find it full of sex toys. you weren't embarrassed when he brought it up though, in fact, you were relieved that he'd finally found them. you absolutely love to use them on one another, watching the way he squirms and whines when you run a vibrator down his stomach is something that brings you immense pleasure. he loves fucking you while you're holding a vibrator on your clit, too, because the orgasm that follows is something that always bewilders him, the way your pussy contracts so much that you squirt all over his stomach is something he'll never be able to forget. plus, he cashes in on the vibrations too so it's a win win situation.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

like i said earlier, mason loves to tease you. when he found out about the toys, the first thing he did was edge you for hours until you couldn't take it anymore, and the following week he overstimulated you until you were spent. he doesn't do it very often because he knows it's unfair, but you get your own back on him too and he enjoys you doing it to him almost as much as he enjoys doing it to you.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

mason's pretty loud anyway, so when it comes to being in the bedroom he's not afraid to get vocal. he's very keen on dirty talk, which both of you get a kick out of, but equally he moans and whines just as loud as you do too, so it's a good balance. and it's hot as fuck.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

mason loves to finger you in the car while he's driving. the blacked out tint on all of his car windows mean that people are unable to look in, but you can look out. he loves to tease you about it — "look at you, so desperate for me that i'm finger fucking you in my car." "look at how much of a fucking mess you're making." "that's it, angel, cum all over daddy's fingers." — his fingers buried knuckle deep in your pussy with your legs bent and your fingers in your mouth, biting down on them to muffle your moans. he also loves to receive head in the car while he's driving, even if it's a crash risk, with one hand glued to the steering wheel and the other hand on your head.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

it's a good size. a very good size. like most men, he's a grower, but he's also got the perfect amount of length and girth that he knows how to use, and he makes sure he leaves you seeing stars every time you have sex, and you can't argue with that.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

he's young and so are you, so it's no surprise you're wanting to jump each others bones whenever you get the chance. it doesn't matter how long he's gone for — whether it's a day at training or a month away with the england camp — you're always desperate for one another, even if it's just to touch.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

mason doesn't fall asleep super quick afterwards, which is nice considering you don't really do that either. he'll always chat to you as you're dosing off on his chest, or you'll both sit and watch the movie until you fall asleep, but nine times out of ten you're always the first one to fall asleep, and he doesn't mind that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 4.6K 75
-request are open !
20.9K 385 25
You are Gareth Southgate's daughter and falls in love with the Mason Mount however he isn't the only one to take a liking in you. You want him bad bu...
11.1K 6 57
Football fan Lucy goes to one of the last few Chelsea matches before the international break. Sitting watching them warm up you feel eyes on you and...
8.1K 112 32
This is my Halloween book, these are being taken from my tumblr account so come and join over there if you wish too.