๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š โœ”๏ธŽ ๐™. ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By mssaiki

"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ.". โžช โ € โ € โ €โ €โ € โ € โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€... More

โœ”๏ธŽ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š
โฅ I
โฅ II
โฅ III
โฅ IV
โฅ V
โฅ VI
โฅVII
โฅVIII
โฅIX
โฅX
โฅXI
a/n <3 (pls read)
โฅXII
โฅXIII
โฅ XIV
โฅ XV
โฅ XVI
โฅXVIII
โฅ XIX
โฅ XX
โฅ XXI
โฅ XXII
โฅ Epilogue
โฅ sequel ?!?
โฅ and it's out!

โฅ XVII

8K 237 207
By mssaiki

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

I was currently sitting in the bathroom, staring at myself through the mirror. I wondered, what dumb bitch got herself into this mess? Right, me.

Besides the point, Rin had asked me to attend another fancy dinner party tonight at the same place when I got kidnapped.

Was I nervous? No. Did I want to go? No.

It's been 2 months since he took me here, and I guess you can say, my view of him has changed, for the better.

I use to think he was, a sadistic man whore with no self-control or manners, cocky too...and he's still all of that but he's also passionate, caring, really good at sex, and overall an amazing person.

As a gift from Rin, he gave me this elegant black dress that hung above my knees and went down, like a train dress. It was really, beautiful.

I heard a knock on the door as I turned my head, noticing Suna leaning on the doorframe. "Hey.". He called out to me as he walked towards the vanity.

"Hey, Rin. I'm almost done.". I turned around as I continued to put on my makeup, and do my hair.

"You don't need all that shit. It's a waste of money, and I think you look hotter without it anyways.". He smiled at me as I laughed.

"Good thing I'm wearing all of this for myself and not you then.". I placed the brush down into the cup holder, grabbing the beautiful velvet shade lipstick.

I noticed Rin's head moving over to one of the makeup products, as he held it to his face. "What is this?". He examined it a bit more, "Do you grab stuff with this?". He began to mess with it, almost breaking it.

I snatched it from his hand, placing it back down on the counter. "That's an eyelash curler, slow ass.". I rolled my eyes as I fixed my hair one last time.

"There! I'm ready.". I cupped my hands as I turned around towards Rin.

"You look stunning.". He nodded his head as he showed that tired smile, and his calm eyes.

"I know.". I smiled more as I began to fidget with the hem of the dress.

"I can't wait to fuck you until your crying, begging for more.". He smirked at me as he looked me up and down. "I can already imagine the mess you'll be. Your mascara running, your lipstick smudged, and—".

I quickly interrupted him, "Are you done?". I laughed as he held his hand out.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go. I don't want to be late like last time.". He laughed back as I grabbed his hand.

We both walked out together, entering the car. The conversation was the usual on the way there, Rin talking about work and sex, and me just being annoyed that he talks about sex.

After a very short but annoying car ride, we both walked out to the main area. Everyone was laughing, dancing, talking, just having a good time.

Rin held his hand in mine as we walked around, he greeted multiple people, and I was just standing there...

I know, awkward, I was waiting for one person in particular—

"Y/N!". That familiar high-pitched voice shook me from behind as I turned around, noticing Alisa with her arms out waiting for a hug.

"Alisa? It's been long since I saw you last.". I hugged her as we both smiled at each other.

"So, what have you been up to?". Alisa grabbed my arm, pulling me away from the crowd.

"Nothing much, just staying at the house.". Not like I had a choice. I shrugged my shoulders.

"How has Suna been treating you? I hope he was being a gentleman, he's really...". Alisa took a moment, looking up, "How do I put this?". She opened her mouth a bit, thinking.

"Rin's been fine.". I nodded my head as she looks down.

She raised a brow, looking at me. "First names? Already.". Alisa smirked at me, lightly hitting my shoulder.

"And how is Kuroo?". I teased back as she sighed.

"He's annoying but very hot.". She sweetly laughed as she shook her head. "He's been good to me. It must be a good sign of work.".

I nodded my head to her, "Is that a rare occurrence?". 

"Somewhat, but he's never bitchy or violent.". She held my hand as she dragged me to the food table. "Which reminds me, have you heard of some guy named Elias?".

I raised my head as I grabbed a grape from the fruit basket, "Y-Yeah, I have.". I slowly put the grape in my mouth as I stared at her.

"Yeah, he's been giving Kuroo a hard time, so he's been a bit on edge. I'd assume it's the same for Suna since they work together.". Alisa hummed as she placed food onto her plate.

"Elias is a total weirdo,". Alisa pouted as she spoke again, "Before he became all insane, Kuroo, Suna, and Elias were close. They worked together all the time.". Alisa sighed as she walked away.

"Wait—". I picked up my plate as I followed her. "What do you mean?".

"Elias was a business partner. He had his own gang that would work along with Suna and Kuroo until Elias betrayed them both.". Alisa placed her plate down at the table as she sat down. She moved her hair out of the way, sighing.

"You said Elias is a weirdo, what about that?". I sat down next to her, leaning forward.

"He's a womanizer, stalker, and anything else along those lines.". Alisa poured, "He kept trying to grab my ass at a dinner party a few years ago. It took a while for Kuroo to realize and finally step in. He has a thing for the partners of the businessmen.". She joked.

"Oh-". I moved back, nodding my head.

"Why are you concerned about him anyways?". Alisa took a bite from her food, staring at me.

"I just heard his name in a conversation. It sparked my interest, that's all.". I began eating as well.

Alisa covered her mouth, "Makes sense. I'd be interested too.". She spoke with food in her mouth, it was almost inaudible, but I was able to understand.

I continued to eat as my eyes wandered around the room. I wonder what Elias did to betray Rin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.1K 44
ใ€Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜๐˜ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜ˆ ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜› ๐˜๐˜๐˜” ๐˜š๐˜”๐˜–๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด (๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
143K 2.6K 28
"๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—” ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ขฬ„๐—จ ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—–๐—จ๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
4.5K 116 13
ยป ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ...
41.1K 421 12
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„: โ˜ž ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—„๐—’๐—Ž๐—Ž, ๐–พ๐—‘๐–ผ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ...