The nine tailed fox guardian

By LizKitsuneKenney

In the very quiet village called the leaf village lived a young demon fox name liz kitsune and her little bro... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Final chapter
Announcement

Chapter 24

205 4 20
By LizKitsuneKenney

The owl house-morning

Liz was getting ready to go to school because today she was finally going to get her first palisman and she was waiting for Luz to come down.

Naruto:man I can't believe your going to get your very own palisman sis.

Naruto sulks a little.

Naruto:I wish I could go to your school to get a palisman of my own.

Liz pats his head.

Liz:don't worry naruto maybe when this is all over I'll sign you up so you can go to school too.

Naruto eye widen and smiles.

Naruto:really!

Liz:yea.

Naruto her very tightly.

Naruto:your the best big sister ever!

Liz hugs him back and then she felt a wind blew pats her and she sees Luz already at the open.

Luz:come on Liz, Eda we gotta fly!

Eda:there we go.

Liz let's naruto go from the hug and tells him to be good and she left with Eda and Luz to school.

Hexside school

The students were at the game field waiting for the palismans and she sees Eda with principal bump coming to them.

Principle bump:good tidings on this momentous day, your all about to receive your witch's staff and more importantly, meet your palisman, this is a crucial step in your magical development, palisman are lifelong partners they can become both your good friends and a powerful tool, in my case.

Principal bump snaps his finger that the demon creature comes off of his head and turns small and everyone was in awe.

Principal bump:he helps me see.

Eda walks up to the kids.

Eda:now traditional young witches carve there staffs from the branch of an old palisman tree.

Principal bump:but sadly, palisman trees are becoming more rare, and those that remain are guarded covetously.

Eda:that's why I've team up with bumpy poo.

Principal bump:never call me that.

Eda:to bring you.

Then a giant bat flew down where a wood house is and land on top of it.

Bat queen:palisman adoption day!

All the palisman came out of the wood house and everyone gathered round to look closer and they were in awe and then a little Red Robin walks out of the hole and principal bump pulls him back.

Principal bump:no you're staying right there.

Luz:Aw little rascal.

Liz:I'm getting the feeling that he going to be a little trouble in the future.

She turns back to bat queen.

Bat queen:these little ones have not had homes for many years, they want to feel a connection, kneel and state your deepest wish and your like-minded partner will find you.

Soon everyone got there palisman of there own and now it was Liz's turn and she takes a deep breath and she kneel down.

Liz:for me.....I wanna be the best guardian to protect my family and my loved ones from anyone that try's to harm them.....I will protect them no matter what, and that's a promise I'm going to keep.

Bat queen:ah a spirit of a true leadership and a warrior, I think I know just the palisman for you young Kitsune.

A small little white fox with nine tails and red design mark all over her fur walks up to Liz and she picks her up and the little fox nuzzle her cheeks and turns into a staff.

Liz:wow so cool.

And then it was Luz turn, she walks to the palisman and kneels down.

Luz:I want to be........a witch!

But no palisman walk up to her and Luz sweat dropped a little.

Luz:uh probably just takes a little longer because I'm human, right?

Bat queen:palisman bond through emotion, I do not sense any conviction from you.

Luz gets up.

Luz:that's impossible, I'm Luz I'm chucked full of conviction.

Principal bump:perhaps specifically would help, there are many kind of witches, what do you hope to accomplish with your magic?

Luz:oh uh...get home to my mom.

Gus:would you still train to be a witch in the human realm?

Boscha:can you even do magic there?

Luz was getting more nervous.

Luz:huh...I guess i never thought that far ahead.

Eda walks up to luz.

Eda:you ok luz?

Luz was getting really nervous and Liz help her to calm down and left the game field.

The owl house

Liz was showing her palisman to naruto and he was playing with her.

Naruto:man sis you are so lucky so get one.

Naruto was scratching the little fox tummy.

Naruto:who what did you name her.

Liz:hmm I think I'm going to call her.....lily.

Naruto:that's the prefect name for her.

She nods in agreement and the door open showing Luz holding the little Red Robin.

Liz:Luz why do you have the palisman?

Liz:the little rascal got inside my bag and I'm going to take him back to his nest, can you come with him?

Liz nods and gets up turning to naruto.

Liz:you can play with lily while I go help luz take the palisman back.

Naruto:ok be careful big sis.

Liz nods and she left with Luz to go put the palisman back where he alongs.

Time skip

They were back at the game field and there was the palisman house being protected by a force field.

Luz:how are we supposed to get through this?

The little Robin flys down and pushes his head on the force field and it break down.

Luz:oh palisman powers.

Liz:that was very impressive.

Luz opens the little door and little rascal when inside and luz gets an idea and she pulls Liz inside with her.

Liz:Luz what are you doing!?

Luz:I'm not leaving here until I figure out what my future is and one of them becomes my palisman.

Liz:Luz this is crazy!

Luz:please Liz you already got one and I want one to, so please Liz.

Luz gives here the sad puppy eyes and Liz sighs at this.

Liz:fine.....the things I do for you and naruto.

Luz smiles and sit with the palisman thinking about what she wants to be.

Hours later

Luz was still trying to figure out what she wants to be and Liz was sleeping with palisman sleeping on her nine tails like a nest, but that got ruined then the whole place started to shake and Luz opens the door.

Luz:hey! We're a little busy here.

She eye widen seeing that they were lifted off the ground flying away and she sees a ship carry the palisman house and Luz turns to Liz.

Luz:I think we're being kidnapped?

All the palisman got scared huddling over Liz.

Liz:don't worry we'll figure something out.

Luz draws her glyph making a vine come out and Liz and luz climb up to the ship to see who was trying to steal the palisman and when they reach the top they sees it was the golden guard who was driving and Whistling a tune.

Luz:ugh him again.

Liz:don't worry I got this, you stay down ok.

Luz nods and lower her head down and Liz on the ship and she walks slowly behind Hunter like a prey and as she was close to him she takes a deep breath but.

Hunter:don't even think around it.

Liz blow out her air she was holding and turns to the side facing Hunter.

Liz:Aw come on, how did you know it was me?

Hunter:I'm your boyfriend I know everything.

Liz:ah your not my boyfriend.

Hunter pulls her closer and she blushed of there closeness.

Hunter:yet, but someday I will be princess.

He than felt someone slaps him on the back and turns to see Luz.

Hunter:huh?

The fire glyph activates and he was send flying out of control and he was out of sight disappearing in the clouds, Liz was very horrified of what happen to Hunter and she turns to luz with a glare.

Liz:luz! Why the heck did you do that!?

Luz:he had you cornered I had to do something and plus I'm sure he'll be fine.

She goes the controls.

Luz:ok how do I land this thing huh.

Hunter:oh you just pull that cord above your head.

Luz:oh thank you wahhh!

They see Hunter laying there looking at them and he was ok and Liz was relived that he was ok.

Hunter:hi.

He used his staff to push Luz back and tie her up with his magic staff.

Luz:hey!

Hunter:good to see you too human.

Luz:why are you stealing palisman golden guard?

Hunter:frankly.

He teleports in front of Luz.

Hunter:you should be more concerned about yourself for the crime of rocketing me off my own ship, you'll be locked in the dingiest cell of the conformatorium for the rest of your sad little life.

Luz:psh whatever I already broke out there like twice.

Hunter:then we'll just zap you into dust and throw you into the sea, that better?

Luz just grunts.

Hunter:good.

He goes back to the steering wheel and pulls Liz closer to her and she blushed, Luz got confused of why Liz is not tied up like her and why is he holding her like that, but she ignore it and tries to break off the rope and she sees the marking that she was making on the floor and starts to draw the glyph.

Luz:hey, how did you get back on the ship so fast?

Hunter:staff.

Luz:cool.

She slams her foot on the glyph sending the ice where his staff is and the staff flys off the ship.

Hunter:No!

Luz giggles at her success and Hunter chuckles darkly.

Hunter:human, it'll take more than that to thwart my mission!

Then suddenly a hand dragon comes flying and lands on the ship.

Luz:what is that!?

Then the dragon hand use its tongue to rip the sails and the ship was going down.

Liz:Hunter!

She pulls Hunter close to her and she uses her tails to shield both of them from the fall and they landed a little hard and they see that they land it to the ground.

Liz:that was a close one.

She gasps when she remembered.

Liz:Hunter!

She sees him but without his mask and she checks to see he had any injuries, when she sees nothing she sighs in relief.

Liz:good, he's not hurt.

She moves his hair out of my way seeing his handsome face and she hears Luz and she turns around.

Luz:that's the golden guard?.........it looks like he could be a student at hexside.

She looks a like closer to him  and she rise her hand up and slaps him.

Luz:wake up!

Liz got angry what she did and she yells and growls at her being protective.

Liz:LUZ!!!!

Luz got scared and back away from her and Hunter wakes up from the slap.

Hunter:huh! What! You!

Luz covers his mouth with her hand.

Luz:shh listen, you are a bad person and I do not like you, but kikimora is trying to kill you and unfortunately I'm too nice to let that happen.

Luz pulls she hand away when she felt his tongue lick her hand.

Luz:ugh, are you licking my hand!? Im trying to help you!

Hunter:why should I believe you!

They started to fight a little until they heard the roar and they left to go find and Hunter takes off his cape so the monster doesn't catch his scent and they watch as the monster eats his cape and Liz was growling at it and Hunter noticed her tails wrapping all over him like a protective shield not letting anything happen to him And he smiled at her for being very protective of him and they left the place and they were walking in town.

Luz:man Kikimora must hate you.

She looks around the place and she was awe.

Luz:whoa, I haven't been outside bonesboro that much, latissa is so cool.

Hunter turns to the other way around and luz and Liz noticed and they followed him.

Luz:wait! Where are you going?

Hunter didn't say anything giving her the silent treatment.

Luz:hey man, we just saved your life the least you could do is tell us your name.

Hunter turns to luz with a glare and growls walking farther away from her and they stop seeing the emperor's coven headquarters and Liz pulls up her hood up and cape on hiding her ears and tails.

Hunter:scouts, direct me to your communications room, I need to contact the castle immediately.

He pulls down his gloves revealing his emperor's coven mark.

Guard:cute, I didn't know kids your age were still into temporary tattoos.

Guard 2:yeah, show us your badge number.

Hunter pulls his glove back on.

Hunter:I am your superior and I can prove it!

He turns to luz who has his staff.

Hunter:staff!

Luz looks at the staff and hides it behind her and Hunter face downs.

Guard 2: isn't a little late for you kids to be outside.

Guard:yeah, go home before we call your parents.

They turn around leaving and Hunter got very mad and turns to luz with a angry face and Luz runs away and Hunter catches after her and Liz just shakes her head.

Liz:oh luz, why do you always get into trouble.

She runs after them and she stops seeing Luz on top of the building and Hunter was on the ground.

Luz:come on golden guard, don't you know any like levitation spells.

Hunter looks away and Luz realized something and looks at the staff.

Luz:are you powerless without this?

Hunter walks away giving up Liz in a bridal style and makes a run to the top jumping walls to around and he threws Liz up and he was about to slip, but caught him in time pulling him up and then blasts were sent to Hunter and Liz pushes him away and the blasts hit her on the back.

Luz:oh liz I'm so sorry.

Liz growls and transforms into a demonic nine tails and she roars at luz  and she goes in front of Hunter protecting him.

Luz:Liz move away from him, what's gone into you all of a sudden? You've been acting weird all night.

Liz didn't move away from her spot and still growls a little at Luz and Hunter get up from the ground.

Hunter:don't you know anything human, isn't it obvious.

Luz:Luz at him confused of what he is talking about.

Hunter:.....I'm her mate.

Luz eyes widen not believe that Liz, she treated her like a sister to her is mate with the golden guard.

Luz:n no that's not true, Liz tell me that's not true.

Liz goes back to her normal self and she didn't say anything and nods Luz gasps.

Luz:b but-

She was interrupted by something flying over there head seeing the same dragon hand landed in front of the emperor's coven and seeing kikimora petting it.

Hunter:so kikimora was after my catch.

Luz then points the staff at Hunter and Liz gets in front of him protective.

Luz:seems like neither of us want her to win right now, so let's work together to take back those palisman.

Hunter:then what, you think I'll just let you walk away with them.

Liz:maybe you wouldn't have a choice.

She spins the staff.

Luz:I'm more formidable than you think.

The staff hits her her making her get out of the staff, but she catches in time.

Hunter:I doubt that, but fine a truce till then.

Luz puts her hand out.

Luz:truce.

Hunter looks at her hand and he was about to shake it but puts her hand back.

Luz:too slow.

She runs off laughing and Hunter just glares at her and Liz pats his back.

Liz:don't would you'll get use to it.

Hunter sighs and grabs her hand.

Hunter:let's get this over with.

Tiny time skip

They behind the building and Luz was drawing the two glyph on the wall and Liz was being the look out and Hunter comes with the bag and he looks at Luz glyph drawings.

Hunter:huh, I've never seen magic like this, what will it do?

Luz:well we don't want to spook kikimora steed because it might drop the nest and hurt the palisman, so using these fire and ice spells I can command the glyphs to produce a thick mist.

Hunter takes to the flower out of the bag.

Hunter:and the sleeping nettles.

Luz grabs the flower pot.

Luz:they're essential combined with the magic mist, I'll create-

Hunter:a sleep-inducing smoke, forcing kikimora to land.

Luz looks at him surprised and Hunter realize what he said.

Hunter:um I I read a similar spell n the book from bones to earth.

Liz walks over to them.

Liz:a study of wild magic.

Luz:eda once pickpocketed the guy who wrote it.

Hunter:....I've never seen glyph before, but it seems very similar to the elemental magic practiced in the savage ages.

Liz & luz:really.

Hunter:actually not many people know this but........no no no no no this stuff is restricted for a reason, you two should forget about it before your hurt.

Luz and Liz look at each other and back to Hunter.

Liz:uh huh.

Luz:other than Lilith, I've never spoken to someone inside the emperor's coven, what made you want to join?

Hunter sighs and sits down on the ground.

Hunter:you were right before, I'm a powerless witch....a lot of my ancestors were.....I never thought I'd have a future in a world like this, but then belos found me and gave me a staff with artificial magic, said the titan had big plans for me.

Luz looks away sad.

Luz:at least you have your future figured out now.

Hunter:at least you can figure out your own.

Luz looks at Liz and Hunter.

Luz:so.....how did you two meet?

Liz:we met the day when Eda send us the deliver the potion and elixir then I told you that I had to go do something well, that's when we first met.

Hunter:she chased me around town.

Liz:only cause I thought you were after us.

Hunter:yea and we went to many dates.

Liz:we were not dating we were just hanging out!

Hunter:but the third one was.

He smirks at her and Liz blushed and turns her head away pouting and Luz giggles that there little argument.

then little rascal landed on Hunter shoulder.

Hunter:hey!

He shoo him away and rascal flys down pecking his boot and he pushes it away.

Hunter:stop get away from me!

Liz:Hunter, he's just being friendly.

Hunter:I don't care, these things are made of wild magic, it's dangerous.

Liz:and does he seen dangerous to you.

Hunter looks at little rascal and he chirp to him cutely and then they heard the roar and they got up seeing that kikmora was on the hand dragon ready to fly.

Luz:masks on!

They put on there mask and they walk over to the glyph drawn on the wall.

Luz:once they're surrounded by the smoke, we'll need to stay close to see where they land.

Hunter and Liz nods and Luz looks at the staff and gives it to Hunter and he looks at it and looks at Luz.

Hunter:are your sure?

Luz:just take it!

They look seeing the hand dragon flying away and Luz taps the glyphs making the smoking going to where kikimora is and the three got on the staff flying away to follow it and they see that the effect is working.

Hunter:I think it's working.

Luz and Liz make the light spells and flys front making the hand dragon follow the light making it force it to land and kikimora falls off the hand dragon and three landed to the ground.

Luz:the palisman!

Luz and Liz run up to the palisman nest opening the door to see if they were all ok.

Luz:hello baby's, oh you guys look so cold and scared.

She takes off her cloak and wraps them all up.

Luz:here make sure you share, now stay in here okay.

Liz:we'll get you home safely and-

They heard the noise and they turn around to see Hunter pointing his staff at Luz.

Luz:right, I didn't think this through....again.

Liz gets up and stands in front of Luz.

Liz:.......so you're really gonna do this......you're just gonna hand all these innocent little guys over to belos...I know what he does with them......I thought you might have been a good guy.

Liz looks down sad,

Liz:I guess that was wishful thinking.........you're just the golden guard.

Hunter eyes softened and pulls the staff down and pulls his mask off.

Hunter:my name is Hunter.

Luz gasps that he finally told her his name, then blast hit him on the head.

Liz:Hunter!

They turns to see kikimora still half awake.

Kiki:I can't tell who's there, but I know I've got you.

She started zapping her magic around and Hunter blocks the magic from Liz and he puts his mask back on and he started to fight her, as there were fighting kikimora drops the whistle on the ground and luz grabs it, kikimora was about to blast luz but Liz kicks her away and turns to luz.

Liz:go luz!

Luz nods and ran up to the dragon and she flys away taking the palisman nest and Liz run up kikimora and punches her to the stomach.

Liz:time for you to for to sleep!

She pushes her straight to the ground making a big hole on the ground and Kiki was knock out and Hunter turns to see Luz flying away and he turns to Liz.

Hunter:you should head back now before the guards come.

Liz:right.

Liz was about to run but stops for a bit and she turn to him.

Liz:Hunter wait.

Hunter turns around and Liz runs over to him and she kisses him on the lips, he was surprised at first but kisses her back, they were kissing for a few minutes and they pulled away.

Hunter looks at her for a bit and he smirks.

Hunter:and you said that you wouldn't fall for me.

Liz:........I guess you gave me a reason to fall for you.

He smiled at her and he pulls her to kiss her again and they were having a little make out and they have to pull away.

Liz:I have to go now.

Hunter:I know.

She backs away still looking at him.

Liz:see you later goldie.

She runs off to the woods and Hunter smiles at where she ran off.

Hunter:see you later princess.

Time skip

Liz was finally back home and she was tried as heck and she layed down on her bed and she thought about the kiss that Hunter and she had and she smiled at that moment they had.

Liz:yep it's official...........I'm in love with a blight and the guard...........There my true mates.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.1K 40
Eda has, or had, a best friend, Reagen L/N, Reagen was the most powerful witch in the boiling isles until one day he met a terrible fate, leaving his...
170K 5.5K 30
A 13 year-old Killua Zoldyck's aniki, Illumi, commits murder in the village of Konohagakure. Illumi escapes, but on Killua's way to stop his brother...
1.1K 43 12
"You bewitch me every damn second you're with me. I try to think straight but I'm falling so badly, I'm coming apart. You wrotΠ΅ me a note, cast a spe...
81.3K 1.7K 22
The duo from the Hidden Leaf Village are sent on a long-term mission to a different dimension. A certain world where demons linger and prey on humans...