Stick With Me Princess (Sinba...

By juiceorangeapple

*I DO NOT OWN MAGI: LABYRINTH OF MAGIC, JUST LOVE THE ANIME AND MANGA* *The story line will mainly follow th... More

[Prologue]
(Ch 1) The First Encounter
(Ch 2) Amons Dungeon
(Ch 3) Welcome To The City Of Balbadd
(Ch 4) Cassim
(Ch 5) Old Friends
(Ch 6) King Sinbad And The Fog Troop
(Ch 8) Truth Be Told
(Ch 9) The Talk
(Ch 10) Judar
(Ch 11) The Kou Empires Plan
(Ch 12) You Can't Be Sinbad
(Ch 13) Do I?
(Ch 14) The Long Awaited Answer
(Ch 15) The Finale Battle
(Ch 16) The Ship To Sindria
(Ch 17) The Kingdom Of Sindria
(Ch 18) Maharagan
(Ch 19) Kiss Me, Please (lemon)
(Ch 20) Mistakes We've Made
(Ch 21) Visitors From Kou
(Ch 22) A Kings Honour
(Ch 23) Our Father's Curse
INFORMATION
(Ch 24) May The War Begin
(Ch 25) Would You?
(Ch 26) History All Over
(Ch 27) Stick With Me, Princess?

(Ch 7) The Past And Now

279 9 2
By juiceorangeapple

[Third person pov]

The unknown women looked back to the queen as her red furrowed eyes held anger in them. Once the smoke finally cleared, Sarnai saw her dear friend Jeaya. The women had long red hair that was tied into a high pony and being held by a gold cuff. Part of her hair covered the right side of her face while the left side was tied into two braids.

The scar of a claw mark rested under her left eye as gold earrings filled her ears. Around her neck were two gold chains that rested on her exposed neck. She wore an off the shoulder dress that had ties on the top and bottom half of her sleeves since an opening showed her arms. Over the dress she wore a gold chest plate with all sorts of designs engraved in it. But the last detail that showed she was indeed her general and friend was the green robe tied around her waist with the DragonHeart symbol on the piece of fabric.

"Jeaya...h-hi." The queen stuttered as the fanalis sighed.

"Don't even try Sara, I can tell when you've done something wrong." She huffed before turning back to bandits that were shocked.

"But right now I need to blow off some steam." She cracked her knuckles and neck before jumping forward and breaking some magical tools. The women dogged and destroyed the magical weapons as she got closer to Zen. The queen was amazed by her friend but decided to make a move herself. She fought off the bandits with her sword as she watched Aladdin stand on top of the building.

A whistle filled the air as Ugo appeared before them all. Shouts and screams filled the area as the Djinn stood tall; blocking them all. The queen watched the sight at hand before bandits showed their weapons to her and trapping her. She stood still as she watched a man pass Cassim and walked up to Ugo. He slowly removed his mask and once it was fully off she saw the blonde boy she left in Qishan.

"Alibaba." She breathed as the boy looked to Aladdin.

"Long time no see, Aladdin! Listen, would you mind putting Ugo away? My comrades are freaking out?" The blonde called to his friend as Aladdin looked down at him. But without thinking about it again the boy put the giant away and touched the ground.

"Listen, Alibaba. I came here to see you, you know. There's so many things I want to talk to you about...You remember that day, don't you? We promised each other that we'd go see the whole world together remember?" The boy smiled as he stood in front of the troops.

"Aladdin... Sorry." The blonde placed his hand onto the boys back before walking past him with the Fog Troop following him closely. Silence filled the area as Sarnai too was confused about the situation.

"The military's here!" A bandit called as everyone started panicking. The Queen noticed that the men holding her were distracted and she swiftly took their swords while knocking them out. She looked towards her trapped comrade and saw she was set free from the black fog. While she ran towards Zen who was confused and distracted; flames filled the air. The queen watched as her blonde friend summoned the flames as a distraction to escape the military.

"You didn't say that a dungeon capturer was here." Zen breathed as she looked to her queen.

"I didn't think he would use that power to do this." She bowed her head and looked to the glowing eight pointed star on her generals sword.

'Alibaba what happened?'

[Sarnai's pov]

"Start talking right now Your Highness!" Jeaya snarled at me as we sat in my room with Ada and Zen. Ever since the incident last night Jeaya has been glued to me and won't let me out of her sight. Now she wanted answers and sat me down to talk about them with Ada and Zen.

"W-Well for the past 8 months since I left Liones I have made friends with two boys name Aladdin and Alibaba and a young fanalis named Morgiana." I breathed. When Jeaya was enraged or seeing red I was always frightened of her.

"You met another fanalis?" She asked and I admittedly nodded not daring to disobey her.

"Yes she's a very kind girl and strong fighter. She reminds me a lot of you Jeaya when we were younger." I smiled. She looked at me baffled then told me to continue.

"After I met them, we captured Amon together and then went our separate ways. When I made it to Balbadd I accidentally made friends with the Fog Troops leader...well ex leader. Soon after I met Aladdin and Morgiana again I sorta met an old friend again, by that I mean Sinbad and Ja'far." I sighed.

"You mean the perv you didn't like? The purple haired guy with his fancy book and stories that you crushed on? That guy?" I blushed towards Jeaya's comment as Zen and Ada snickered quietly.

"Y-Yes."

"Well holy shit, never thought I would hear you say his name again after you were so pissed at him." She laughed while I huffed and crossed my arms like a child.

"I am still mad at him, but after I do what needs to be done here I will leave and head to Kou to be married. I won't have to see him again!" I spoke. I watched all their expressions change as I mentioned my marriage. It wasn't a topic any of my family and friends enjoyed since I was doing it majority for my country. While the other half was because I actually liked Kouen. I thought about my life and what it would be like once I leave here. The royal wedding between me and Kouen, my life changing...my whole duty as queen gone. Who would I be without my title as Queen of Liones? I always thought about it, but never really thought about it in detail.

"So here's my question, when are you going to see the king?" Ada asked as I looked to all three of my generals.

"Well I plan on visiting him tomorrow noon, since that's when he said I could...Oh and by the way Jeaya, you can't call me "Your Highness," It's just Sara."

"The Fuck?!"

[Time skip]

I laid in bed thinking about everything that just transpired. Me seeing Aladdin, Morgiana and Alibaba again after six months, realizing that Alibaba was here in Balbadd the entire time but never noticed. The fact that I met Sinbad and Ja'far after 12 long years again. It all started to hit me like a rock.

Though I was still mad with Sinbad, I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach once more. Even with that big gap of years we haven't seen each other, I still had feelings for him. I felt like a teenage girl when she sees her crush once more or when they have a whole fantasy playing out in their head.

"I am an adult, I shouldn't be like this." I sat up as I talked to myself. A sudden knock at my door caught my attention as I felt my breath hitch as I walked up to check. Once I opened the door I saw the one and only Sinbad standing there with a smile crossing his lips.

"Good after noon Miss Sara, how are you?" I tilted my head in curiosity. What was he doing here all of a sudden?

"I-I'm doing well King Sinbad, but what are you doing here?" I fully opened the door to show my full body. The smile on his face getting wider and wider by the second.

"I was wondering if you and I could have a chat alone, I need to ask you a few things if that  alright with you?" He raised a brow as he proposed this idea. I thought for a minute about the ways I could answer his question without sounded suspicious.

"Why not, I have nothing to do right now." I smiled towards him as a huff escaped his lips. I knew what he was doing but I acted oblivious to the plan he had in mind.

[third person pov]

The king led the queen to a small room where he talked with his subordinates about what he was going to do. Some where against the idea but agreed since the king couldn't be stopped. Once in the room the queen took a seat across from the king as two glasses of wine sat in front of them.

"So may I ask what this is about Your Highness?" Sarnai bowed her head trying to avoid the kings heavy stare. The man let out a chuckle due to her action but didn't wait to respond.

"I have a few questions to ask you but number one, don't say "Your Highness" I feel old when someone calls me that." The queen watched him as he raised the glass to his lips; taking in the red liquid within. She laughed a little due to his comment as she herself took the glass into her delicate hands remembering that she too said something like that long ago.

"Well Sinbad, what are your questions?" The man smirked before looking at her once more.

"Just some questions about you and your friends since you have caught my attention." Sarnai choked on the wine as she looked towards the king.

"Well don't be shy." She tried to hide the nervousness in her voice by trying to act cocky, but Sinbad saw right through that act.

"Where are you from Sara? Aladdin was telling me about that symbol you and your friends wear and I got curious."

'Curse you Aladdin!'

"Well I'm from Liones, a country between all the big countries of the world." She smiled.

"Is that so? Well what do you do for a living?" Sinbad knew something was off about her. Even though the queen was a good liar while she sat on the throne, something clicked off once she was off it.

"I-I'm a merchant. As long as I could remember, my family owned their own shop and travelled the world, but before I was born they decided to settle in Liones." She used the glass of wine to hide her face from the man before her. His eyes were giving her an evil glare as a gentle smile covered that look.

"Is that so? So explain to me why your friends are wearing the symbol of the DragonHeart Family?" The queen felt her blood run cold the moment he spoke about the insignia.

"H-How do you know a-about the DragonHeart insignia?" The queen tried to play it cool but couldn't. Sweat dripped down her forehead as the man before was calm and collected.

"I was there in Liones and stayed with the family there, I haven't see the family in quite a long time, so I got curious." She knew what King Sinbad was asking, but she couldn't bring herself to tell him about who she really was.

"I-I am.." Sarnai was thinking about something that could hide her identity just for a little longer until she had to meet with the king. Then an idea popped into her head that was perfect. She placed her cup down and looked to the King with a smile on her lips.

"I am one of the seven generals of Liones, appointed by Queen Sarnai to be by her side and to hold one out of five of her Djinn vessels." She held a confident expression on her face as some of what she said was true.

"I was sent here to talk with King Ahmad about the recent discontinuation of trade between my country and his...I'm guessing that is what you're here for as well?" The king was speechless from the sudden change in her tone towards the situation.

"So you are a general huh? And I'm guessing the fanalis that joined us last night was Jeaya, the queens person advisor?"

"How do you remember that Sinbad?" With the kings question Sarnai pushed aside the fake person she was trying to play and spoke to Sinbad as if they talked like they did all those years ago.

"To be honest, speaking to you is reminding me of my time there. And of the princess." Her eyes widened. The look Sinbad gave as he spoke about her made her blush. His expression was soft but firm as he tried not to break character in front of her.

"Sinbad, I-."

"Sin?" The door opened to relieve Ja'far as he looked at the two strangely.

"I'm sorry to bother you two but your friends are asking for you Lady Sara and I need to speak with Sin." The queen understood and got up and started heading to the door.

"What were you about to say Sara?" Sarnai turned to face the king as a smile lit up his face.

"Oh, it's nothing. Goodbye Sinbad." The queen passed the white haired man and headed to her room where her generals awaited for her.

[Time skip]

The sun began to set as the day was coming to an end. The queen was in her room getting ready for bed as she brushed through her long, thick locks. She was lost in a trance and didn't realize she had been brushing her hair for 30 minutes. Sarnai sighed to herself as she thought about her meeting with the King of Sindria.

They're so many things she wished to tell him, but how would he react once he realizes that she was the princess long ago? She was mixed with emotions but pushed them aside as she laid her head on her pillow. Trying to forget this day and to get ready for her meeting with the spoiled king. She let sleep take over her as she drifted off into dream land.

But unbeknownst to her, her generals or anyone surrounding her. Six men walked into her room in the dead of night with magical tools and a despicable plan that the leader sent them to do.

[Time skip]

People stood with their mouths agape as the King of Sindria joined and came up with a solution to help save the slums from destruction. The Fog Troop watched as the king helped the third prince with a plan to save the slums. People were both for it and against it since the rich have made their lives a living hell.

When everyone was certain that the king was going to help save the slums thing cooled down, except for Cassim and the group that stood with him. While everyone was beginning to think that there lived will change for the better, two of the queens generals pushed open the doors to the roof only to see a sea of men and women surrounding the king and the prince. Their breathes were staggered as they looked around frantically for the queen. Once their eyes landed on the king and the Fog Troops leader they had no other choice but to ask before Jeaya showed herself.

"Where is she?!" Zen called to Alibaba as her eyes started to fill up with worry.

"Where's who?"

"Sara dammit! She no where to be seen and when we checked her room it was destroyed. Glass everywhere, splashes of blood covering the floor. So where is she dammit!" Ada called to the blonde as fear and worry struck him.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." Alibaba admitted before a strong force landed onto the building sending dust into the quiet air. Once it subsided an angered fanalis started walking towards the Fog Troops ex-leader. The boy raised his blade towards the women but she slapped it away before grabbing the boy by the collar of his shirt and dangling him over the edge of the building.

People shouted towards the women to let there leader go, but she didn't budge. She gave Cassim a reason to be frightened as the boy held onto her arm for dear life.

"I'll say it one last time boy...Where. Is. Sarnai?" With the mention of the queens full name the boy's worried look changed to a mix look of victory and fear.

"She's gone."

"Liar!" The fanalis hissed at the boys answer as others watched the scene before them. Confusion and fear struck amongst the the people watching as a friend and savour was dangling over the roofs edge.

"B-But it is the truth..."

"No! You're lying!" Zen called from the back as tears filled the corners of her eyes.

"Cassim! What did you do?!" The blonde shouted towards his friend making the group run quiet towards their leaders outburst.

"I made sure that damn queen bastard was useless, we took her vessels; hiding them so she couldn't use them! She's long dead!" The man hissed as Jeaya lowered the man onto the ground as he coughed. Gasps erupted around the air as the sudden realization hit everyone hard.

"The Queen of Liones is dead..." People uttered those words as this was a big thing for the world. A powerful figure head was taken down by the Fog Troop, and it was no other than the Queen of a powerful country that no one dared to go against other than the stupid.

'S-She's gone..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 426 46
This is the continuation of Fate I and will start with Chapter CCI. In the far eastern continent laid the infamous, imperial Kou Empire. Its land str...
1.2K 42 27
"She was once Innocent until she was thrown into a pit. Stolen from her homeland" - Ugo Guardian Of The Sacred Palace Working to your hands bl...
16.8K 302 46
Completed on (1/29/20) Highest ranking: #1 on kingdomofmagic Hi I'm Mavis Vermilion who is known as the first master of fairy tail and owns the thre...
57.9K 1.7K 90
Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prosperous country that grew under the wings of...