『Numbers』╏Taegyu✓

By SunkittenTaegyu

❝You don't know how much you love someone unless they're gone❞ taehyun likes beomgyu, he keeps bugging him, t... More

└one」
└two」
└three」
└four」
└five」
└six」(bonus)

└zero」

1.8K 62 5
By SunkittenTaegyu

"I love him soooo much hyung!" He whines to the older who was busy reading his book, sighed for the ninth time. "How will he like you if you keep bugging him?" Soobin asked calmly "well, he can fall in love with my cuteness" the younger filled his cheeks with air and pokes both of it, doing some weird aegyo.

Soobin cringes, finally, he placed the book down. "How about you write a letter?"

"That's a great idea!" The younger's face lit up, showing stars.

"I hope I can be with him before it ends"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 3K 20
He thought he would never leave. He thought he would love him until the end. He thought he got him wrap around his finger. He was his world. He was h...
277K 7.7K 14
What happens when Nagisa goes to teach a bunch of delinquients? Class 3-5 recieves yet another teacher, but this time he stays and mixes assassinatio...
44K 3K 32
Mishti : Ab mei yeh natak aur nahi kar sakti Abir. You and I, it's over Abir. It's over. Two souls, Abir and Mishti, who hated each other at first b...
4.8K 86 10
Alllllrighty then! The Mane Six and Spike are off on another adventure as they travel through the Multiverse to Miami, Florida. It is here where they...