hostage (olivia r.)

By livs-sidehoe

"what is a girl like you doing out here at eleven pm?" the girl asks her. "going home. why do you care, stal... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine (slight smut)
ten (smut)
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen (spanking)
eighteen (smut)
nineteen
twenty
Author's Note
an
@livs_rodrigo
infatuated with her

twenty one

694 18 14
By livs-sidehoe

[Y/n's POV]

"Wake up kitten,"

"Princess,"

"Up come on,"

Olivia keeps tapping me till I got up.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I say, making her laugh.

"I brought you some lunch since it's already 2 pm, you have to eat," she says, helping me sit up.

She sits next to me and hands me a burrito.

"My hands hurt," I whine, just wanting her to feed me.

She smirks and takes the burrito back. She puts it infront of my mouth and lets me take a bite. She puts it back on the plate and uses a tissue to wipe the sauce on my chin. She does the same till the burrito is half done.

"I'm full," I say, pushing the burrito aside.

"Just one more bite, for me?" she asks. I sigh and take another small bite and put it back on the plate.

"Thank you princess," she says, putting the plate away.

"Do you know why I kidnapped you?" she asks.

"Cause you're a psychopath?" I ask.

"No, because you have a bounty over your head, and I wanted to keep you safe. And now you are, so you can leave. I will buy you a- Stop it Liv," I cut her off.

"I want to spend my life with you. You might be crazy, you might be ruthless, you might be a mad, but I'm mad for you. I don't think I could last a second with out you anymore. Liv, I'm in love with you. I fucking love you,"

"Y-Y/n, you really mean that?"

"If I didn't, would I do this?" I ask, before colliding our lips together.

She kissed back, pulling my hips closer to her. I straddled her waist and pushed her onto the bed and kissed her hard.

"Then, I have a question?"

"Go ahead"

"Y/n, the day I met you, I knew I needed you. I never want to let you go, will you be my- yes! yes! yes!" I yell.

"You didn't let me finish," she said, chuckling.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES! YES! YES!" 

I jump onto her and kiss her again. I trail my hands on her body till I reach her face. I cup her face and kiss her harder.

My life is complete

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 62 15
๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—‡๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ. "I'll look after you." vance hopper x fem!oc
Reunited By ryuibfr

General Fiction

314K 11.7K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
12.1K 280 49
#6 in medical! * I nodded and returned my gaze back to Liv. She placed a hand on my chest, opening and closing her fist. I heard her sniffle and rubb...
89 5 5
I squirmed. "Mr. Gideon." I breathed out when his hand slipped again, alarming close to my soaked region. He chuckled at me. The noise vibrating th...