"Red Axis Tensions"

Por HauptmannFranz

This story roots and dates back the in years of 1914 - 1919, after the Sirens we're completely defeated, mean... Más

Bio
Episode 1: "Bitter Memories"
Episode 2: "Moves"
Episode 3: "Unexpected Reactions"
Episode 4: "Plans"
Episode 5: "Notices"
Episode 6: "Sink or be Sinked!"
Episode 6.5: "Sink or be Sinked!"
Episode 7: "First Move"
Episode 8: "Planning"
Episode 9: "New Threat"
Episode 10: "Battle for Supremacy"
Episode 11: "Battle of Ironblood"
Season 2
S2: Episode 1: New Face, Same Enemy
S2: Episode 2: Backstories
S2: Episode 3: Backstories PT.2
S2: Episode 5: The Ambush
S2: Episode 6: Unseen Consequences
S2: Episode 7: The Slow, but Sure Revenge

S2: Episode 4: A Unknown Enemy

192 6 3
Por HauptmannFranz

1:30AM,
January 1, 1955,
Sakura Sea,
30KM's away from nearest Sakura Base,
Sakura Empire Territory,
H-45's POV,

H-45: Attack Squadron 1, we're about 30KM away from Sakura Empire's nearest base! Please be ready for our new mission, everyone!

H-45 (2): Ja, Schwester.

H-44: I wonder why my Schwester wasn't with me with zis mission.....

H-45: Have you forgotten? H-44 (2) is undergoing a firepower and performance inspection, because she wasn't doing well in our trainings!

H-44: Right....... Schwester....... Good luck.....

Graf Spee: Glad to be in ze mission with you, Hauptmann H-45! (Captain H-45!)

Lützow: Well at least rather than hanging out in ze dock and doing nothing, I'm very happy with a mission and a sortie to everyone in our squadron!

Admiral Hipper: Jeez! Zat Idiot again! Oh well..... I-I c-can't really d-deny h-his o-orders....

Prinz Eugen: Oh My~! My~! You've become quite a obedient servant, aren't you, Hipper~?

Admiral Hipper: Eaugh......! J-Just s-shut up!

Leipzig: So far, I'm very grateful to be with everyone on our squadron!

Köln: Me too, Schwester!

Nürnberg: I also agree.....

The other 4 destroyers: We agree too!

Meanwhile.....

In the Sakura Empire Dorms....

Amagi: Do you two want some tea? I'm getting quite thirsty from the heat even If I'm just sitting here.

Akagi: Of course, Amagi-neesama! Thank you!

Kaga: I thank you, Amagi-neesama. Deepest appreciations.

Amagi: Alright~! I'll be back, don't do anything foolish, Akagi. Do you understand?

(Imagine her background has that dark-violet that she lets out when she smiles creepily like this)

Akagi: H-Hai! A-Amagi-neesama!

Amagi: Alright..

Amagi left the room, and a few seconds, silence began to fill the room...

Akagi: I want to Azur Lane's Commander to be mine!! I'm gonna sure to take his heart!

Kaga: Onee-sama.... Please don't go disobey again... It's getting really tiring...

Suddenly, a huge wind blows, making the picture frame placed where Commander of Ironblood, Bismarck, Nagato, Mutsu, and Kawakaze holding hands together in a picture cracked.

Kaga: Oh no! I need to put it back.

She puts back the picture where it was originally placed, but Akagi gave a concern.

Akagi: No.... It mustn't mean that....

Kaga: Onee-sama?

Akagi: Something bad is going to happen!

Kaga: Onee-sama, what do you mean.... Exactly?

Akagi: There's a certain belief saying that when a picture of a certain person in that picture for example, me and you together and when the picture falls to the ground and it cracks, it means a bad luck.....

Kaga: Bad luck, Onee-sama?

Akagi: Yes..... I think the wind gave us a warning.....

Kaga: Warning, Onee-sama?

Akagi: I feel like something terrible is going to happen this day....

Kaga: Onee-sama, you shouldn't worry about unnecessary things.. The picture frame just fell. I believe nothing bad is going to happen, Onee-sama.

Amagi: I'm back! Here's your tea you two!

Akagi: Amagi-neesama!

Amagi of course had her own tea, and aside from that, Akagi informed her older sister about the picture frame that fell whilst discussing and drinking their seperate tea.

Amagi: Oh? The picture frame fell and the glass broke? That certainly tells us that something bad is going to happen in this day.

Akagi: I'm really worried, Amagi-neesama....

Amagi: Don't worry. The Gods are with us. They shall never allow the enemy to touch our base.

Akagi: Amagi-neesama......

Amagi: Come here, you two.

Both Akagi and Kaga went to hug her older sister, trying to reassure both younger sisters that something bad is never going to happen.

Amagi: It's alright.....

Akagi: Amagi-neesama.......

2:00AM,
January 1, 1955,
West Sakura Base, very far from the Sakura Empire Main HQ Base,
Sakura Empire Territory,
H-45's POV

Both of us hopped on the assigned shipyard's dock without getting caught to stealthily infiltrate the base and occupy it and we took off our riggings, and we carefully watched our steps, as we are ordered to kill all shipgirls in this selected Sakura Empire shipyard stealthily to secretly and quietly gain territories without the Sakura Empire noticing to reduce war pressure... Or so he says...

H-45: (*Quiet voice) Everyone, we should seperate our ways, zis mission is we're kinda like secret agents killing our targets. Remember, stealthily kill any shipgirls you found and remember what Kommandant taught us, okay?

Everyone: (*quiet voice) Ja, Hauptmann!

(Flashback)

Kommandant: Attack Squadron 1!

H-45 and others: *Salutes*

Kommandant: Here is your first mission! Zis mission is very critical to our Reich, (Empire/Realm) so you mustn't fail! And! Zis will test if you all are skilled and worthy soldaten! (Soldiers)

H-45 and others: Jawohl! (Yes, Sir!)

Kommandant: Here's ze details! Listen carefully and remember carefully. First off, there's a nearest Sakura Empire base for about 200Km away from our territory. So! I want you all to do is to stealthily take control of zat nearest base shown here in ze map and kill ze shipgirls that are guarding zis base.

H-45: Kommandant!

Kommandant: Ja, H-45?

H-45: How are we going to stealthily kill ze shipgirls guarding ze base?

Kommandant: Gut Question! Hier! (Here!)

Kommandant then shows a video on how to kill a person stealthily.

H-45 and others: Woah!!! Zat is indeed stealthy!!

Kommandant: Everyone. Remember! Before doing a stealth kill, remember these 3 things, Your Surroundings! Yourselves! And Your Disposal!

1st! Your Surroundings!

Before you do a stealth kill, you must take a moment to watch your surroundings, observe if zere's any potential attention catchers or risks getting caught, such as a rock or a obstacle and if you accidentally stepped on one and fell on ze ground, you might get noticed by your target and later on get killed.

2nd! Yourselves!

Take a moment to listen yourselves if you're generating too much noise like stepping loudly or accidentally hitting objects while stealthily attempting to kill a shipgirl. If you do step loudly and accidentally hit objects zat generates noise, it could catch ze attention of zat shipgirl, and worst case scenario, she might kill you first before us, and zey'll alert ze nearby forces, failing my stealth invasion plan.

3rd! Your Disposal!

Once you've successfully stealthily killed a shipgirl, you should properly place zat shipgirl's dead body to a place where it wouldn't be seen. Or else, if you left ze dead body and you didn't dispose it and hid it properly, they're going to doubt about zis.
Obviously, you need to find a place hidden from others to properly hide ze body like a restroom or a hidden area.

Zat's all!

Any questions?

H-45 and others: (None raised their hands)

Kommandant: Alright! Once you've all successfully killed all shipgirls guarding ze base, take a moment to check and make sure zat there are no more any surviving or left shipgirls in ze base, otherwise, most likely zat there will be a one certain person zat is hiding somewhere listening to us and our plans. If zis happens, it could ruin my plans and our Reich's future.

After zat, zat's ze moment to take over ze enemy base.

H-45: Questions, Kommandant!

Kommandant: Ja, What is it?

H-45: Of course, when we killed all shipgirls in ze enemy base let's say ze enemy arrived unknowingly to their own base, unknown to them, it was our base, let's say zey have been ordered to deliver something important from zeir center base and when zey return back to our newly occupied base... What are we going to do about zis situation, Kommandant?

Kommandant: Well, you all will be equipped with Three quantities of a death smoke grenade.

H-45: Death smoke grenade?

Kommandant: When you pull it's trigger and you threw it to ze newly-arrived enemy, zere will be a gray-black smoke zat will appear in front of them and zat will make them stop moving, and killing them, by inhaling ze smoke, they're breathing specially deadly treated chemicals and substances that can permanently damage their lungs and after a few seconds, they will eventually die.

H-45: Interesting!

Kommandant: Alright, zat's all for zis mission, any further questions?

H-45 and others: Nein, Kommandant! (No, Commander!)

Kommandant: Gut! (Good!) I hope you all successfully capture zeir base.

H-45 and others: Jawohl! (Yes, Sir!)

(Flashback End)

H-45: (*radio) Everyone, execute ze mission!

Everyone: (*Radio) Ja, Hauptmann!

Whilst I stealthily find a nearest enemy, I found a shipgirl with bunny ears assorting boxes.. First target, spotted!

Shiranui: Hmmm..... Seems complete.... I should give the signal to the 1st Logistics Squadron. Their package delivery seems to be already completed.

H-45: Logistics Squadron, you say?! I was right! There zis chance zat they might return once we've captured the base successfully, and I'll have to inform ze others about zis.

H-45: (Radio) Everyone! I was right! They have a logistics squadron delivering something important for them that will arrive at zis base and later on, zey will come at our base! All of you! be vigilant and you know what to do, understand?

Radio: We all Understood, Hauptmann!

I carefully reached near her close enough but unnoticeable to her and unaware of her surroundings, I now attempted to stealthily kill her.

Shiranui: 1st Logistics Squadron, You're off.... Alright.. Time to res- Huh?! Aghk!

I stabbed her in the throat successfully, making her fall on the ground. After that, I checked her heart or if she's breathing, but I confirmed that she's dead.

H-45: I gotta find a place to hide her.

Luckily, I found a locker in some area near my current location, and I placed her there.

H-45: Done.

I went next to the Communications Office in this base to disable their chance to request any backups or assistance, so our mission will go even further successfully. And so enemy won't know what's going on their base.

Luckily, nobody was guarding the door, so it made it easy to enter the Office without getting attention by the enemy.

Over a distance, I hear some talking, and I prepared my knife and to timing my stealth kill.

???: 1st Logistics Squadron, This is Communication HQ, your package delivery is now given a Go signal.

1st Logistics Squadron Spokesperson: Thank you, Comms HQ!

??? (2): Hey, Kako. Isn't it too tiring as the Communication Officer?

Kako: Furutaka, You shouldn't complain about your job, aren't you at least grateful that I get to be with you in our duties?

Furutaka: Yeah..... But, Oh! Kako! We should get some sushi! I bet you've become hungry after all that work we did there!

Kako: Okay..... Let's go.

H-45: They're coming! I should attack them from behind not in the front.... I could get their attention....

Kako: Even sometimes, I admit it's tiring as a Communications Officer, nonetheless, I still enjoy my job with it.

Right now, they're about to exit the door, But I locked it, that will be my opportunity!

Kako: Sure... But.... Huh..? Doors closed and locked too?

Furutaka: Ehhh..???

Kako: I'll call- Huh?! Aghk!!! Euh.....

Furutaka: It's closed?! But... Huh?! Enem- Aghk!! Euh......

Both fell down the floor, I once again stabbed both sisters in the throat, three times, making sure they are dead, checked their hearbeats, and breathing, But I can confirm they're dead already.

Luckily, I found a locker nearby my position, So I placed both sisters inside the two lockers and cleaned the blood to remove the evidences.

I went upstairs and headed to the Radio Mic and Signal Equipments, I immediately shut them off, and destroyed them to prevent this base from ever being known.

Now that's done.... I have to eliminate the other shipgirls....

(H-45 (2)'s POV)

My schwester has informed me and she also informed the others that the Communications Office HQ has been successfully infiltrated and that she killed all personnel guarding the office.... Now's, my turn, sister! I'll get kills too!!

My next target now is the Logistics Squadron's receiving area, I have to throw my death smoke grenade so, once they enter the base, they'll be dead in no time. Once that, They won't call for help! I will informed sister later on after I finish this.

I will wait for their arrival...

(H-44's POV)

The objective I was assigned to infiltrate was the Barracks, since it's full of all shipgirls inside there, I may have to do a smoke attack rather than a killing them one by one. Hopefully they won't call a backup If I don't screw this one up.

I've decided to stay just right beside the door, I could hear some voices talking, so, I decided to stealthily kill first any shipgirl who leaves the barracks, then I'll throw some death smoke grenade after.

???: Hiryū.... The Logistics Squadron has already departed.....

??? (2): Good to know. We're finally getting some extra supplies.... I can't really take it anymore..... Thank you Shinano.

Shinano: Don't worry Hiryū, Rest assure the HQ really cares for us.......

Hiryū: Mhm.. Thank you, Miss Shinano, You're dismissed.

??? (3): Wait, Miss Shinano!

Shinano: Mm.....?

???: (3): Thank you very much for still following our emergency orders even though you are higher in ranking, and tired, Thank you, Shinano!

Shinano: No problem....... I'm happy to help..... Souryū....... Zzz......

Hiryū: You should go back to your dorm quickly before you sleep here.

Shinano: Mhm.........

H:44: She's finally leaving.
Opportunity.

(*Door opening sounds)

Shinano: (*Yawn) I need go back quickly.....

H-44: There!

Shinano: Mm.... Huh?! Aghk!!! Ha.......

I secretly and quickly grabbed her and stabbed her in the throat, checking her heartbeat.... Breathing.... She's confirmed dead.

H-44: Let's attack.

Hiryū: It's really rare for Shinano to even help us!

Souryū: Indeed, Nee-san... Did she have some weird drink that gave her some energy?

Hiryū: Don't know. But good to see that she is helping us.

Souryū: Indeed......

(*Door slightly opens)

Hiryū: Huh..? Why did the door opened..?

H-44: I'm throwing my death smoke grenade on this one.

(*Grenade rolls)

Hiryū: Huh...!? Grenade!!!

Souryū: Tch! Lie down, Nee-san!

Grenade lets out a dark gray smoke, blocking their vision so well.

Hiryū: I can't see!

Souryū: Dammit!

Immediately, when their vision got blocked, they started to cough so intensely, that their lungs was starting to be damaged.

Hiryū: (Cough!) (Cough!) (Cough!) (Cough!) L-Lets.... (Cough!) Find the..... (Cough!) Exit!! (Cough!) Hurry!! (Cough!)

Souryū: (Cough!) Yes... (Cough!) Nee.... (Cough!) San! (Cough!)

H-44: Iniatiaton success... They'll die within a few minutes here... Closing the door and locking it.

Hiryū: (Cough!) The.... (Cough!) Door..!!!! (Cough!)

Souryū: (Cough!) Let's... (Cough!) Hurry! (Cough!)

Other shipgirls: Air!!! (Cough!) Help us!!! (Cough!)

Hiryū: It's.... (Cough!) Locked!! (Cough!)

Souryū: (Cough!) Damn... (Cough!) It!

Hiryu: I can't...... (Cough!) Breathe... (Cough!) Anymore..... (Cough!) Ha....... (*Falls down)

Other shipgirls: (Breath death sounds)

Souryū: Nee-san!!!! (Cough!) (Cough!) I can't breathe...... (Cough!) (Cough!) (*Falls down)

H-44: A few seconds should do it.

Indeed... After a few seconds, sounds of coughing we're starting to get silent, and slowly it became completely silent. Of course nobody heard the screams of helping and coughing, because the other buildings of this specific base are fairly away from the barracks.

I waited for a few minutes, and after that, I opened the door, and let the smoke fade away from the air, and after that, I checked the barracks.

H-44: Seems all of them we're already dead. Let's check once again more.

H-44: I checked the main help desk, where I saw last Hiryū and Souryū stood here, and now, ended up dead near the door.

H-44: Ze main help desk is empty. Looks clear. Gotta check ze three floors in ze barracks building.

I headed straight to the second floor, where barrack beds are located, but it's just filled of dead bodies on their beds. Looks clear.

H-44: Lots of mess here.

???: I'll kill you, bastard!!!!!

H-44: Didn't know someone was alive. Good thing I checked.

I quickly blocked her knife, and kicked her, flying away until she reached below the window.

H-44: What a weakling.

???: Tch......!!! You...! Why are you doing this?!?! You, traitor!

H-44: Sorry, I'm not even in your faction.

???: Then... Why are you doing this?!?

H-44: Can't tell you zat. From ze looks of you of what I red on ze books, you look like Shimakaze.

Shimakaze: Tch..... Who are you exactly..?!

H-44: Hmm. Just call me "Ze Unknown Enemy."

Shimakaze: Don't mess with me, traitor!

H-44: Like I said I'm no-

Shimakaze: That doesn't matter! You're still a traitor!

(*Tries to get up)

Shimakaze: Crap..... I can't get up! Dammit!

H-44: Sorry. But I have no time for you. Goodbye. See you in Hell. Traitor.

Shimakaze: W-Wait....! What are you doing....?!? Don't!! AHH-- (Fire)

I shot her in the head with my pistol, luckily it had a silencer, so it wouldn't be heard that much.

Damn annoying ass destroyer.

H-44: I should check ze next floor, and then, after zat, I'm gonna dump zese dead bodies to ze sea.

I checked the third floor, almost same as the last floor, all barrack beds are filled with dead bodies. Just no alive Shimakaze here.

I went to the beds to check all of not-so dead sleeping shipgirls, checking their throat and their chests if they're still alive, Most of them we're already I can confirm as dead, but I had to stab some shipgirls's throat to make sure they are actually dead now.

I Informed Hauptmann (Captain about this.

H-44: (Hauptmann! Barracks is successfully infiltrated! Checking ze base and clearing ze dead bodies and dumping zem to ze sea!)

H-45: (Good job! Make sure to do it quickly as soon as possible, I've been informed zat ze enemy's Logistics Squadron's is returning in 20 minutes, be quick.)

H-44: (Ja, Hauptmann!)

20 minutes is just enough to pile these dead bodies to be dumped to the sea.

Wish you all dead bodies rot in hell!

I efficiently used those remaining 20 minutes, putting the all of the girls' dead bodies in the body bag without second thought and after putting all girl's bodies them in a body bag, I created a much larger plastic, compiling all of the girls' dead bodies to be combined together and to be dumped at the sea, to avoid wasting time. Of doing it one by one. It wasn't heavy at all, it was actually super light to carry, So I had no problem to carry them to the dumping site.

H-44: I think zat's all of ze bodies left here. Now. Time to dump them zose traitors to hell.

I was now at the edge of the Port, I was now dumping them.

H-44: Goodbye, you traitors. Hope you all rot in hell.

After I said that, I threw the large plastic compiled bag in an anger.

H-44: Heh. Feels good to dump a traitor's body. Gotta picture it.

(Flash!)

H-44: Gotta give zat evidence for Kommandant! Sweet! Ehrm!

H-44: (Hauptmann! Bodies are successfully dumped!)

H-45: (Fantastisch! You've done more faster than expected, As I've been informed, you have 7 minutes left, a just enough time for you to prepare to attacking ze Enemy's Logistics Squadron. I order you to head to Logistics Squadron's receiving area, then meet up with H-45 (2) zere, you'll need to assist her! Understand?)

H-44: (Ja! Hauptmann!)

H-44: Of course, it isn't exciting with just one mission done. Gotta be an exciting one.

(Timeskip after arriving in Logistics Squadron's receiving area)

H-44: Oh. H-45 (2).

H-45 (2): Oh! Danke! I really appreciate your assistance! I don't think I can do zis attack mission without your help.

H-44: Sure.

H-45 (2): I've been informed from Schwester and ze our allies zat ze Logistics Squadron's arrival will be at 2 minutes up ahead, Open ze gate!

H-44: Yes.

Main Gate opens, Can see definitely Logistics Squadron over a 400 meters away.

H-45 (2): Let's prepare, H-44.

H-44: Mhm.

(Logistics Squadron's Main Leader's POV)

Leader: Hmm.... That's weird... I haven't got any signals or any frequencies from them..... Did they got some radal problems?

Member (1): Leader! I'd like to assume that most likely someone has cut off the signals and radio towers, causing no frequencies or waves being received in our radar.

Leader: I know Furutaka sometimes do that, because she hates sometimes her job.

Member (1): Could be the reason, but Leader, haven't you noticed? The radars and our signals haven't been receiving any of their signals since the time we departed here, Technical issues could be the reason?

Leader: We do not know, but let's arrive at the base to know what really happening first.

Member (1): Look, Leader! the Main Gate is opened!

Leader: Weird. They wouldn't open unless we get close enough it, probably somebody pressed it a bit too early. Everyone! Let's return back to our base and rest! It's already night!

Other members: Yes, Leader!

H-44: (Radio: Everyone! Zis is Hauptmann H-45! Ze Logistics Squadron is arriving! Zose who are outside in ze base, visible, hide quickly! Zose who are inside ze base and inside in a building, stay there! Zose two in the Logistics Squadron's receiving area, prepare to infiltrate!)

H-45 (2): Let's do this.

H-44: Ja.

Let's do this.

(A/N): Thank you, Dear Wattpaders for making it in the end! Please always support my stories!

I extremely apologize to all, that the new story took very long to be updated, I was running out of ideas then, but I've done it!

Thank you all who still reads my stories despite waiting too long!

Deepest appreciations to you!

See you next time!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9K 84 115
(Azur Lane X Girls frontline X The Division X World of Warships) "I'll only say it once and once only, I am the only one who can stop this madness bu...
15K 334 19
Zeke was a Commander of Azur lane and he fell in love with Belfast and Enterprise. But everything changed when the Crimson Axis launched a surprise a...
13K 414 27
During the Siren-Human War, Montpelier got captured and the sirens Experimented her And a week later while Cleveland, Columbia and Denver search for...
18.1K 344 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...