╔ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧�...

Por aanime-slxt

Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the cha... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
small note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New story!

Part 8

11.4K 309 84
Por aanime-slxt

Third POV

Knock

Knock

Knock

Izuku froze in his place again, too scared to move. He poor dam then started to shake.

But that was until he heard two very familiar voices.

"Izuku...?" Katsuki asked softly from one side of the door.

Izuku stayed quiet.

"Zuku..?" Eijiro said softly.

"Please let us in we promise we're not going to hurt you..." the red-haired Prime Alpha said softly.

Izuku slowly made his way to the door, his hand hovering over the handle.

The dam then brought himself to open the door to see two now clean Alphas.

They both looked at him worried.

"Hey...are you ok?" Katsuki said in a soft voice, as they both tried to come closer to the Omega. Only for him to step back.

"I-I'm fine.." Izuku said looking away from both of the males, not being able to make eye contact.

"Are you sure Zuku? You looked so scared when we all came in.." Eijiro said with guilt.

"U-Uhm y-yeah... I-I just have ...." Izuku mumbled the rest of his sentence.

"... What..?"

"I-I just have ....." Izuku muttered again.

"Alright, it's ok if you don't want to tell us.. just please when you're ready let us know..." Katsuki looked to Izuku who finally made eye contact with them.

"O-Okay..." Izuku smiled softly.

Izuku then looked up at the Alphas before looking back down and turning away. He didn't close the door on both of the Alphas, he left it open just in case they wanted to come in.

And they did.

When they walked in they saw little Katsuma sleeping in Izukus covers, looking all warm.

Both of the Alphas didn't realise this but they started to let out happy pheromones, as they went around the Omegas room.

"Oh! Right, I forgot to ask, are you ready to go to the shops?" Eijiro chuckled nervously.

"Hmm...Okay.." Izuku said quietly looking at his son.

"Hey...if you want Katsuma to sleep he can stay here. Well let the maids look after him.. we promise he'll be safe." Katsuki said a stubble nod.

Izuku stopped looking at his son, to think right before turning to the Alphas.

"Do you promise he'll be ok..?" Bith if the Prime Alphas nodded their heads.

"Yes, we promise."

Izuku let out a small sigh before nodding his head.

"Okay... we can go to the shops." Both of the Alphas smiled joyfully.

"Alright, get ready so we can go." Izuku nodded his head, watching them walk out of his room, closing the door so he could get changed into the Shirt and pants they left in Izukus wardrobe.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

- After Izuku finished getting changed -

Izuku looked at his pup who was still sleeping. The dam smiled softly at his little pup before hearing a light knock on his door.

"Yes..?" Izuku said.

"I'm here to look after Katsuma. My name is Eri.." Izuku then walked over to the door, opening up the bedroom, for Eri to come in.

"Thank you.." Izuku smiled at the small female.

"It's okay! Have fun at the shops." Izuku nodded his head before going over to Katsuma kissing his forehead, before saying a short goodbye.

Izuku made his way down the stairs, all the way to the lounge room. When he got there he saw both of the red-eyed Alphas, along with Mina, Denki, and Hitoshi. And of course some bodyguards.

Everyone turned towards the doorway of the lounge room when they smelt a sweet scent in the air.

When they turned they saw Izuku.

"Hey Izu!" Mina said smiling, getting up from her seat, along with Denki.

"Hey Izuku, how was your sleep and meal?" Denki said hugging Izuku, shocking him slightly.

"Hello... uhm... my meal was wonderful thanks..." Izuku smiled.

"That's great, that you enjoyed your food Izu! Also, we're nothing coming with you to do some shopping!" Mina cheered along with Denki.

Izuku smiled sweetly at both the Beta and Omega.

The dam then turned his gaze to the two red eyes Alphas. They both smiled softly at the small Omega.

"Are you guys ready?" Eijiro asked.

Both Mina and Denki said yes whilst Izuku gave a small nod.

Denki then turned to his Alpha.

"Hey! Wake up!" Denki said trying to wake up his purple-haired Alpha, who grumbled in response.

"Hey~ please~ wake up~!" Denki said shaking the purple eyes male.

"Ugh fine." Hitoshi then got up from his sleeping position from the couch, before walking with Denki to the front door.

Izuku who was now with both of the red-eyed Alphas, walked to the car. Katsuki opened up the car door for Izuku, putting a hand out for the Omega to grab. Of course, Izuku hesitated at first but then grabbed Katsukis rough hand with his soft hand.

Izuku got into the back seat of the car, saying a small thank you to Katsuki before letting go of his hand.

Katsuki gave him a smile before going into the front passenger seat.

Eijiro was in the trouble driver's seat, Denki and Mina sat next to Izuku, and Hitoshi back in the car back of the car.

"You guys ready?" Eijiro asked from the driver's seat, putting in the keys to the car.

Izuku nodded along with Hitoshi. Whilst Denki and Mina said a loud 'yes.'

Eijiro nodded his head before starting the car.

Izuku looked outside of the window while Denki and Mina talked their head off happily. Talking about what they want to buy and whatnots.

Hitoshi was now back asleep in the back while Katsuki and Eijiro had their conversation talking quietly about a mission that was coming up.

Of course, they made sure Izuku wouldn't hear what they're saying, as Izuku did get scared before when they were covered in blood.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the eighth chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

ok yall so I was wondering if you guys want me to put smut in this story or not.
I'm kind of stuck with choosing if this story should or shouldn't have it :/

Words: 1028

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.1K 1.5K 11
»🅐🅡🅒 ①« ''Deku? What's going on? Are you upset-'' ''I'm an Omega'' ⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶ At the age of 16, turning into you're Dynamic, may that be a...
606K 21.4K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...
49.1K 1.4K 30
//Being Edited and rewritten a bit// Katsuki Bakugou lived with His mom and dad Mitsuki and Masaru. His mom was a Beta and his dad was an Alpha. He l...
296K 11.2K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...